Slut9 - Cover

Slut9

Copyright© 2009 by Jefferson

Chapter 15: The Day After

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 15: The Day After - When his life is falling apart, someone sends him a formula that could help rebuild his life.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   Slavery   Lesbian   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Humiliation   Harem   First  

Friday, December 22, Morning

Dave found himself alone in Jennifer's bed the next morning. Olivia and Jennifer had been in the bed when he'd fallen asleep. Out of necessity, he had sent Emily into the master bath to take a shower after their fun and then sent her back to her own bedroom to avoid unnecessary and possibly dangerous questions from Emily's cousins, Molly and Megan.

Dave lay there looking out the window thinking about the past few days and about events yet to come. Christmas was the first thought to cross David's mind.

Dave threw off the blankets, rolled out of bed, and padded across the room. He pushed aside the sheer curtains and looked out. It wasn't snowing at present but there were some ominously dark clouds still hanging around and what he estimated to be a foot of snow sat on the ground and the roads. "No running around today, David, " he told himself as he closed the curtains back.

He slipped on his pants, gathered the rest of his clothes, cracked open the bedroom door, and peeked out into the hall. Seeing no one in the hall, Dave slipped out of the room, closing the bedroom door behind him. He padded down the hallway, staying close to the walls to avoid the creaks he knew were near the center. He quietly opened his own bedroom door and slipped inside.

Dave stripped off his pants once more, threw all of the dirty clothes into a pile in one corner, slipped on his bathrobe, got some clean underwear, and headed for the bathroom just across the hall from the bedroom he was using. Dave shaved and showered quickly, put on the clean underwear, brushed his hair and his teeth, slipped the robe back on and returned to his bedroom to dress.

He was shocked to find his niece Molly sitting on the bed when he came back in. "Hello Molly. What are doing here?"

"Just wondering what you and Mom and Emily and your friend were all doing in Mom's bedroom last night?"

Dave tried not to let the shock show on his face but he could feel an ominous shadow fall over him. The first thought that popped into his mind was another one for you to add to your harem. Strangely, the voice in his head that said this sounded remarkably like his daughter, Emily.

Dave closed the bedroom door and sat down on the bed beside Molly, making sure his robe stayed tightly tied and closed.

"What makes you think we were all in your Mom's room last night?"

"I'm sixteen years old, Uncle David. I'm not a kid and I'm not an idiot."

"I didn't say you were. You're a very intelligent, young woman."

Molly turned to David, a smile on her face. "I heard you all."

"What did you hear?"

"I heard Mom begging you to fuck her."

"I don't think your mother would approve of such language."

"My mother isn't here and I heard you and Mom and Emily all use worse words than that last night."

"What'd you do, stand at the door and listen?"

"No comment."

"Okay then, how about this. Why are you here talking to me? Why not talk to your Mom or Emily?"

"What makes you think I didn't?"

"Because I know you're mother pretty well. If you had, she would be here right now. And I know my daughter. God knows what she would have done if you'd went to her with this information. This leads me to believe that you want something. So, what is it?"

Molly smiled. "Right to the point, huh?"

"I don't like being blackmailed or extorted or strong-armed or whatever you wanna call this, Moll. Get on with it. What do you want?"

"Maybe I want some of what they had. Any man who can take on three women in one night, one of them a seventeen year old girl, must be something special in bed. Are you hung like a horse or something?"

"No, I'm not hung like a horse, or I don't think so anyway. So, is that what you want? Some of what they got last night?"

"It'll do for a start," Molly said. She stood and crossed the room to the door. She stopped there and turned around. "I don't mind if your friend, what's her name? Olive or whatever, stays but just so you know, I don't do girls."

"I'll make sure and tell her," Dave said with a nod and a smile.

Molly left the room. Dave sat there on his bed thinking about how he had ever gotten himself into this mess. After a few moments, Dave got up and dressed. He was just slipping on a pair of socks when there was a knock at the door.

"Come on in."

The door opened and Jennifer stepped into the room with a hot cup of coffee.

"Brought you something."

Dave eagerly took the coffee from Jennifer, carefully took a sip, sighed loudly, and then set it aside.

"Thank you. I needed that."

"Dave, I wanted to talk to you before you go downstairs with the others."

Dave nodded as he pulled on his other sock. Jenn closed the door before speaking.

"First, I wanna say thank you for a wonderful night." Jennifer blushed. "I know I should feel horrible and guilty about what happened. I slept with my brother. I had sex with my underage niece, not to mention another woman. But I don't. I don't regret any of it. In fact, I'm actually happy Emily did what she did. I haven't felt this good in years. Not since before Dimitri died."

"I'm glad to hear that," Dave said, having finished putting his sock on. He picked up the coffee mug and took another sip.

Jennifer sat down beside him and took his free hand. "Second, I don't want you feeling guilty about it either. Emily, Olivia and I all got up early this morning. Okay, Olivia and I got up early and went in and woke Emily and dragged her downstairs. Anyway, they told me everything. Olivia told me all about SLuT9 and SLuT10 and Emily filled me in on what's been going on with you since you got it. Neither Emily or I blame you for what's happened. Emily did it to herself and, believe it or not, she told me this morning, that even though she was being punished, she did rather enjoy herself last night and she fully understands now why she was punished. She confessed she had been acting like a brat."

"Well then, maybe last night was worth it."

"So, no blaming yourself, no feeling guilty, no regrets?"

Dave nodded, deciding he would do his best to follow her suggestions.

"Good," Jennifer said. "Next, I want you to know that you have been my best friend for a very long time. You've seen me through all of my rough times. You were there for us when Dimitri got sick, you were there for me when Dimitri died, and you've been a father figure to my girls. I just want to tell you, and Emily mentioned that she made a similar promise a few days ago, if you want to..." Jennifer paused and took a deep breath before continuing. "If you want a repeat performance..." Jennifer smiled, blushed and looked away. "Well, you don't need the formula to do it."

"The formula," Dave said, suddenly remembering what had led to the previous nights excitement.

"Relax. Olivia and I were the first ones up this morning. We found the formulas right where you left them in the living room and moved them up here. They're in the top drawer of your dresser."

Dave got up from the bed and went over to the dresser, opened the drawer, and shuffled things around until he found both bottles of the formula as well as the glove and some alcohol swabs. Dave exhaled sharply in relief. "Thank God."

"You know," Jenn said coming to stand behind Dave and just to his right. "That's some pretty powerful stuff you got there. Could be used to do a great deal of good or evil."

Dave chuckled. "I don't see how this stuff could be used for good. Not one little bit."

"I can."

Dave turned to her and waited for her to go on but she didn't.

"Not now. This isn't the time. I can see it in your eyes. You're still a little..." She paused to consider the right word. "Upset about last night. It'll wait."

She leaned forward, kissed the tip of his nose and then headed for the door.

"Jenn," he said turning to face her. She stopped and turned back. "I need to talk to you, Olivia and Emily. Alone. Hayley can be there if necessary but I need Molly and Megan out of the way for maybe a half hour."

Jenn nodded. "I was gonna set 'em to shoveling the sidewalk this afternoon. Would that do? Or would you prefer I send them out now?"

"The sooner the better in this case."

"Okay. I'll send them out now. Olivia is making you breakfast. Don't take too long, your breakfast will get cold." She turned away and stepped out. "That girl is whirling dervish in the kitchen. Did you know that?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.