A Winter's Warmth - Cover

A Winter's Warmth

Copyright© 2009 by Jonas

Chapter 4

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Finally! Brody’s winter vacation is here! Now he can enjoy two weeks of bliss with his girlfriends. While the long-awaited reunion is incredible, there are still residual effects of the preceding autumn to deal with. Mia and Shay and their families aren’t without their own problems, but Brody is determined to help where he can. Still, he has a secret he knows he must reveal, even though that secret could rip his relationships apart. The sequel to ‘An Autumn Chill’.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   Cousins   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Slow  

Jacko's was a local gourmet burger joint, and it was HOPPING. There was a fairly long line to order, and it seemed to be moving slowly. It took us 30 minutes just to get up to place our order and pay, and now we were standing in ANOTHER line, waiting for our food.

"It's worth the wait," Mia said as I fidgeted in line for probably the hundredth time. "Chill out."

Hey, I love food as much as any guy and I can pack it away. But, given the choice of waiting in line for a tasty burger while taking away from play time, or grabbing a quick bite at a fast food joint and having more time to play ... Well, is there any competition?

Shay reached up and patted my cheek. "There will still be plenty of time. It's only 6:30. I promise that you'll get a chance to get your rocks off."

I blushed. "I, uh..." Dammit, how do they always do that to me?! A quick glance around revealed that the 20-something couple behind us heard Shay's comment. The guy smirked and his girlfriend was trying not to laugh.

I wisely chose to keep my mouth shut, not that I could have countered that with anything anyway. Finally, after nearly 45 minutes, our food was delivered. Mia got the jalapeño burger and Shay had the cheeseburger with pickles, onions, and ketchup. I, however, ordered a double-decker bacon cheeseburger with all the fixings. Assuming everything worked out, I might need the energy. The girls shared a banana split shake, but I was selfish and horded my own vanilla one.

After we grabbed our food, we went back out to the front patio and found an empty table in a dark corner, far from the hustle and bustle of the mingling crowd.

I admit it. The burgers were freakin' awesome! Made to order, with all the fixings crisp and fresh, and the shakes were killer. I was hungry, especially after my swimming workout, so I just sat and listened to the girls talk.

"We saw the gang yesterday at The Brick Oven," Mia said, around a mouthful of burger. "Everybody asked about you."

"Yeah?" Shay answered. "Who all was there?"

"Tina, Jessie, Craig, Tad, Shannon."

"Shannon and Craig back together?"

Mia shook her head as she took a drink of shake. "No, but guess what Jessie told us?"

As Mia shared the story about Ian and Ashley, a story I had already heard before, about people I STILL didn't know, I kind of zoned out and watched the crowd.

People watching is actually pretty fun. You see all kinds of people if you look closely enough. I used to like to look at people and try to figure out what their deal was, you know, why they were acting a certain way, or what they were like, or what their relationship was with the person they were with. So while I stuffed my face, and the girls gossiped, I dropped back into my old game.

Seated just next to us was a group of four guys, mid-20s from their looks. They were pretty subdued, and none of them looked too happy, but one guy in particular seemed overly morose. They had a pitcher of beer on their table, and from the glassy-eyed look of the really depressed guy, it wasn't their first pitcher, either. Every now and then one of the other guys would say something or pat the other guy on the back. I figured he must have just been dumped by his girlfriend or something, and his friends were helping him wallow in his misery.

A young couple joined the back of the line, which was now stretched out of the door and down the sidewalk between the two patio sections. They were practically hanging on each other. The girl, who was tall with long, dark blonde hair, had killer legs flowing out from the hem of her short skirt. Her face was pretty, too, though she wore more makeup than I cared for. She seemed to laugh at everything her boyfriend said, and he had his arm wrapped possessively around her waist.

The guy carried himself with an air of supreme confidence, which didn't surprise me in the least. To have such a hot girl practically worshipping you would do wonders for a guy's ego. I was sure that people looked at me with Shay and Mia and probably thought the same thing about me. The girls' attention to me, while not as openly fawning as the blonde's, was enough to make me feel pretty damn special. The guy bent down and whispered something in the girl's ear, which made her giggle like a grade-schooler. Then he stood up tall and pulled her tighter to him, as if he was displaying his trophy. There was something about him that made me assume his family was pretty well off. Maybe it was the attitude, though the carefully sculpted curly hair and preppy clothes probably helped, too.

A laugh off to the side drew my gaze. Two girls, probably in their late teens, had caught the attention of the table of 20-something guys. The girls were only a little older than me, even though they'd made themselves up to look older. Their overdone make-up and clothing selection didn't really make them look older, just trashier. They were probably teases, and would lead the guys on, only to push them away when things got too heavy. Two of the guys looked like they were ready to bail on their moping friend in favor of the giggling girls.

"Oh, shit."

I whipped my head back to look at Mia, who was sitting across the table from me. She was staring wide-eyed towards the front door of the restaurant. She was frozen with her burger halfway to her mouth. Shay was watching Mia with a confused expression. She slowly followed Mia's gaze, and suddenly her face drained of all color.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"That's Tabitha," Mia said nodding towards the line. "The blonde hanging on that guy."

I knew without looking who she was referring to, so instead of looking at them, I turned my attention to Shay, sitting between us. She looked almost ill.

"Hey, Babe," I said quietly, putting my hand on hers. "You OK?"

Shay shook her head, but didn't speak. Tabitha was the volleyball captain and the "friend" who coaxed Shay into going to the Thanksgiving party.

Mia spoke for Shay. "Things got pretty bad between Shay and Tabitha after the party. When Shay was all upset about what happened, Tabitha—and Aimee, to a lesser extent—made life miserable for her. They teased her and got other girls on the team to do so. They even shunned her outside of practices and games. Seems Tabby is a world-class bitch."

Shay looked like she wanted to cry or at least disappear under the table.

"T-t-that guy she's with," Shay squeaked, "That's GUY."

"No way!" Mia exclaimed, which drew the attention from some of the surrounding tables. She lowered her voice. "I didn't know they were dating."

I looked back at the couple. He was nibbling on the blonde's neck while she molded herself against him. He reached down and grabbed her ass, right there for everyone to see. Suddenly, Shay gasped, and began to shudder.

"He was there that night!" Her voice was almost panicked.

Mia grabbed Shay's hand, mimicking my action. I squeezed Shay's other hand tighter.

"Shay, Baby, you already knew he was at the party."

Shay shook her head violently. "No!" she hissed. "He was there, in the room, when ... when..."

I felt instantaneously enraged.

"Are you sure?" Mia asked. "Was he one of the ... guys ... who did stuff to you?"

Shay's eyebrows furrowed. She was obviously trying hard to remember. Her shudder turned into a constant shiver, and I could tell her memory was painful. I held her hand tighter even though a large part of me was pining to get up and kick the prick's ass.

"He ... he was in the room, but I can't remember if he did anything or not. Everything is kinda muddy."

Mia looked up at me. She must have seen something in my eyes, because she reached out and grabbed my free hand. "Brody, no, there's nothing you can do that will make anything go away. We just need to help Shay." She turned her attention to the redhead. "Do you want to leave?"

Shay nodded quickly.

We fell into an uncomfortable silence. Mia had a tight hold of my hand, but it was nothing compared to the death grip Shay had on my other one. I felt my fingers getting numb. I saw she was gripping Mia's hand just as firmly. My rage turned down to a simmer.

It seemed like forever before the line moved enough so that Guy and Tabitha disappeared through the doors. Like lightning, Mia was to her feet and pulling Shay after her. I grabbed my wallet and pulled out a ten and threw it on the table. It was my smallest bill, and it left a pretty healthy tip for a server who had only brought us each a glass of water.

The girls were already a good distance away, so I jogged to catch up to them and grabbed Shay's hand opposite of Mia. We walked briskly, but silently, along the "strip" which consisted of a couple of blocks of restaurants, stores, clubs, and various other popular hangouts. It wasn't until we stopped at the crosswalk that would take us across the main road and into the girls' subdivision that anyone spoke. While we waited for the "walk" signal, Shay reached up with our joined hands and wiped at her eye.

"I'm sorry, guys," she said, quietly.

"Don't apologize," Mia said firmly. "You have nothing to be sorry for."

Shay sighed, but still didn't lift her head to look at either of us. "This is the first time I've seen Guy since the party, and to see not only him, but also Tabitha hanging all over him ... it was just a major blow, you know?"

I didn't know what to say, so I just squeezed her hand reassuringly.

The "walk" signal flashed, and we started across the road, much slower than we did on our "escape" from Jacko's.

"It's gonna be all right, Baby," Mia soothed. "You knew this would happen eventually, so we've just reached a crossroads, that's all." She poked her thumb back towards the intersection we just crossed. "Just like that intersection back there. We'll just walk on through it, since we know where we're going. Now you've seen him, and you reacted. If you see him again, it won't be as bad. Eventually, you'll be able to look at him and her and anyone else who was there and feel nothing but indignation. There won't be any fear, or shame, or anything like that. This is just one more hurdle in the race."

Shay took a deep breath and looked sideways at Mia. "Thanks," she said, quietly. From my angle on her other side, I could see her cheeks poke out a little, and I knew she was trying to smile. Then she turned to me, gave me a little smile and squeezed my hand.

We walked for a while, still in silence. As we approached Shay's street, she cursed quietly.

"Dammit! They are NOT going to ruin our evening." She started walking faster, pulling on our hands to urge us to speed up. "Let's get to my house and fuck."

"What?" Mia asked, surprised at Shay's sudden change.

"Come on!" the redhead said, louder. "I want to revel in my femininity! I need to know that even after all this shit, I can still find pleasure and happiness in making love. And I need to know that I can GIVE pleasure and happiness, too."

"Are you sure?" Mia was still concerned, and it was evident in her voice.

"Hell, yeah! It's been weeks since I've been with you, Mia, and almost FOREVER since we were all three together. Mom and Dad have given me this evening, and I'm going to take advantage of it."

Mia and I glanced at each other as we tried to keep up with Shay. I shrugged and Mia just smiled. Then the brunette took off running.

"First one there gets the first orgasm!" Mia called back at us.

Shay was already racing after her, but I could only laugh. I didn't mind not being first. It made me happy if they were happy, and considering the previous fifteen minutes, happiness was what we all needed. Besides, I was getting ready to reap the benefits of a threesome with my two sexy lovers. Did it really matter whether I got mine before them? If I had any say, there'd be plenty of loving to go around for all of us. So they could wait until I arrived.

I took off in a lazy jog after them. After all, I didn't want to make them wait TOO long.

They were already through the front door when I turned up Shay's walk. I didn't see who won, but considering they ran a couple of blocks, I guessed that Shay, the long-distance runner, would be getting all the loving first. The girls were nowhere in sight when I stepped into Shay's entryway, but giggles coming from upstairs, as well as a trail of clothes heading in that direction, told me which way they went. I was halfway up the stairs when I heard the shower turn on, and I fought the urge to run the rest of the way.

As I entered Shay's bathroom, steam roiled through the gaps around the curtain. Giggles were gone, replaced with quiet moans. I whipped the curtain open, but they were so into each other, they didn't even flinch.

My cock went from half-hard to fully awake and alert in a split second. Damn. Mia's mouth was latched firmly onto one of Shay's nipples, while Shay's hands were pressing Mia's head to her breast. As much as I wanted to join the action, I wanted to marvel at the scene first. So I leaned back against the vanity and folded my arms. Shay looked at me through lidded eyes. She gave me a little smile and then her eyes rolled into the back of her head. A little whimper escaped her lips and her body trembled just a little. I looked down and saw Mia's hand cupping the redhead's pussy, her fingers sliding back and forth beneath the little patch of red hair.

I grabbed the hem of my polo shirt and lifted it over my head. I watched as Mia continued to lavish attention on Shay while I slowly unbuckled my belt. Mia kissed her way over to Shay's other breast and changed the angle of her hand, sliding it up into Shay's crotch. Shay gasped and let her head drop back against the tile wall. I used the toes of one foot to dislodge the shoe on the other foot, kicked off my shoes, and reached down to pull off my socks. I never took my eyes off the vision before me. Shay was riding Mia's fingers now, letting her hips rock up and down so she could meet Mia's upward thrust. Mia's palm was bumping Shay's clit.

I'd had enough waiting. I shoved my jeans and shorts to the floor, then stepped out of them and over the side of the tub in one motion. Mia felt my presence behind her and moved her body to the side so I could get at the fiery redhead too. I kind of nudged Mia, causing her to release her hold on her friend. Shay whimpered in frustration.

"I was so close!" she groaned.

Something in my face must have surprised her because her eyes got big as saucers. I reached around her with both hands, grabbed handfuls of her tight ass and lifted her up. Instinctively, her legs went around my waist.

"Mia..." I growled. She obviously knew what I wanted, because she grabbed my throbbing shaft and angled it up. I lowered Shay a little and felt her pussy lips spread around my cock.

"Oooh, fuuuck," Shay moaned as my shaft speared her warm, tight hole. She closed her eyes tight, her breath coming out in little puffs. "Ohmigod..."

I leaned into her, crushing her against the wall. She wasn't very big, so I could manhandle her pretty well. With her ass in my hands and her pussy skewered on my cock, I started moving her up and down.

"Damn, that's fucking hot!" Mia's voice was awestruck. Not to be left out, she stood on her tiptoes, coaxed her little lover's face towards her and jammed her tongue in Shay's mouth. Shay whimpered again, but returned the kiss with equal fervor.

I could only go so long holding her up, even though I was pretty strong. So after a few more cycles, I pulled Shay up and off my cock.

"Aww," she whined.

"Turn around," I demanded, as soon as her feet touched the floor of the tub. She quickly complied by turning her ass to me and leaning forward with her hands on the edge of the tub. That put her down really far since she was so much shorter than me. Years of running and weightlifting had strengthened my legs, which meant I could go pretty long in a crouch. As I got into position, Shay and Mia continued to make out, and Mia's fingers were buried inside the hole my cock had just vacated. I crouched behind Shay and tapped her knee. She got the idea and parted her legs more. I grabbed my shaft in my hand to hold it at the right angle. Then I pushed up until my cocked nosed against Mia's fingers. She pulled out and I held my breath as my cock quickly filled the warm sheath of Shay's pussy. I buried myself completely in one continuous motion. When I bottomed out, I lifted her onto her tiptoes.

"Oooh," Shay moaned. "Please. I'm begging you. Make me come." Her voice sounded so desperate and urgent. Not being one to deny such a heartfelt request, I took up a rhythmic motion, rolling my hips up and then back. The feel of her velvety walls was exquisite!

"God, Shay," I panted, as I rocked into her from behind. "You feel sooo good."

I slid my hands across the firm globes of her ass, enjoying the feel of the rippling glute muscles beneath her skin. Mia, as small as she was, was able to insert herself into the action by wedging between Shay and the side of the tub the redhead was leaning on. Suddenly, Shay flinched.

"Fuuuck..." she hissed. "Oh, God, Mia!" Shay launched into a steady stream of whimpers and moans as she increased her movements, not only meeting my thrusts by pushing back into me, but also by dropping her hips just a little.

I had a pretty good idea of what Mia was doing to our lover, but all thoughts escaped me when I felt her tongue bathe the bottom of my balls.

"Fuuuck," I mimicked Shay. Each time I thrust in, Mia licked my balls.

Shay was beside herself. "Suck me! Gawd, Mia! Suck my clit."

With the added sensations, I was pretty sure our ride was coming to an end. I was pounding up into Shay so hard that I was lifting her onto the tips of her toes.

"Ohmig ... unnngh!" Shay crested with a massive spasm. Her entire body then went rigid, with her on her tiptoes. I felt the clamping of her pussy walls and pushed hard to drive through it. I could only get three or four more thrusts before the sensations were too much. I closed my eyes tight, grabbed Shay's hips, and thrust up hard, lifting the climaxing redhead off her feet. With a groan, I let loose, my cockhead exploding and spraying glob after glob of come into her steamy depths.

"Dear LORD," Mia gasped, and then I could hear her rapidly swallowing. "Mmmrph ... mmrph..." she moaned as she captured the combined fluids in her mouth.

Almost as soon as my cock stopped firing, the head became hypersensitive. I shuddered each time Shay's quivering pussy walls massaged it. I wanted to collapse. Every ounce of my strength had gone into that fuck. As I began to regain my senses, I opened my eyes and took stock of the scene. I was still pushed up into Shay, which kept her on her tiptoes. Her head was down, resting on the side of the tub between her hands. I could see her back rising and falling as she panted. Mia had moved and sat on the side of the tub beside Shay. She was looking at me with a look of amazement, her eyes wide and smoldering, her smile stretched from ear to ear, and her face saturated in our come.

"That ... was ... AMAZING!" Mia said, worshipfully. "I wasn't even the one getting fucked, and I found it almost, well, transcendental."

Shay's muffled voice floated up to us. "My God, Brody. Where did you learn to fuck like that?" I slipped my cock from her pussy and leaned back against the wall. Shay slowly sank to her knees and then turned to sit down and lean against the side. "I need to send Cassie a BIG gift. I mean, since she helped you practice and all that."

I glanced sideways at Mia, and silent communication passed between us. We both knew Shay needed to know about me and Mom. Mia shook her head and mouthed 'later' to me, so I set the thought aside. I realized, with a start, that the water had been turned off at some point.

Shay realized it at about the same time. "Who turned off the water?" she asked.

Mia shrugged. "When you two moved to the side of the tub, I figured the rest of the bathroom could get kind of wet." She looked down at my shrinking penis and then down at Shay's messy pussy. "I'm ready for my turn, but first..." She licked her lips, leaned forward, and slurped my little guy in her mouth.

"Sssss..." I hissed, fighting through the hypersensitivity. She only spent a little time on me, rolling my cock around in her mouth and using her tongue and lips to clean me up. Then, satisfied that I was clean, she moved down and stuck her head in Shay's crotch. Shay's eyes rolled into her head. She put her hand on the back of Mia's head and pushed her hips forward. Mia made a dramatic show of slurping my come from Shay's pussy, and after a bit, she pulled back with a contented sigh.

"Wonderful," she chirped, happily. Then she stood up and climbed out of the tub. "Dry off, you two. I'll be waiting on Shay's bed, diddling myself."

Shay and I worked quickly and followed the brunette from the bathroom. Mia was already lying on her back in the center of the bed, her legs spread wide and her fingers rubbing up and down her wet and swollen labia. I moved onto the bed and, grinning at her, I slid my arms under her legs and put my head between her legs. Her musky scent was intoxicating. The sight of her pussy, with her parted lips dripping and enflamed, refueled my fire. I took a long swipe from bottom to top with my tongue, cleaning up the clinging droplets of her arousal. Then I went to work, losing myself in the pleasure.

"Oh, Brody," Mia cooed. Her hands were running through my moppy hair, and occasionally she would gently direct my attentions. "Shay, enough with the candles," I heard Mia say.

"Just need to make sure the smell of sex doesn't permeate my room," Shay answered.

I felt weight on the bed next to me and then Mia pushed my head away. Shay was right there to replace me. Mia looked at me with glassy eyes and smiled. Shay's head moved back and forth as the sounds of her pussy eating filled the air. As I watched the action, I slowly stroked my cock, which hardened and lengthened back to its full glory. Eventually, Shay came up for air.

"Let's 69, Shay," Mia croaked. "You're on the bottom."

Shay quickly flopped onto her back and positioned herself in the center of the bed. Mia crawled over the top of her. Before Mia was even set, Shay's head was back up in her pussy, sucking and licking wildly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.