Humbled - Cover

Humbled

Copyright© 2009 by reddbunnz

Chapter 7: The Return to Town

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Return to Town - A submissive billionaire experiences a major change in his life when his adult daughter introduces him to a new Femdom world.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation   Snuff   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Water Sports   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism  

As we were leaving the Federal Commerce Building, Henrietta suddenly stopped and stared at the Punishment Area stage. What we both saw were two new prisoners that were getting flogged — and both were women. But, why women? I thought all the new anti chauvinism laws were about promoting the rights of women while depriving men of those same rights. A form of reverse sexual discrimination? Why were these two women getting the same treatment as the men? Both women were hanging by their wrists so that their feet were not touching the stage floor. Both also had numerous red welt marks on their backs and asses, and big "C" brands on each ass cheek.

Just as I was admiring the view of both women getting whipped, I felt a hard tug on my cock leash and was quickly reminded that I was not in charge at that moment. Henrietta did not say anything about what we saw, and I figured that her silence was for a reason. The country was in a political uproar and she probably needed to be careful about what she said and to whom she was talking. Later when we were in the safety of her car en route back to the office, Henrietta explained that among the many laws that the PPP got passed in Congress recently was one that made the Bare Foot & Pregnant Party (BF&PP) illegal. Now all the BF&PP members were considered criminals and subject to SCA charges.

"Those two cunts were the leaders of the BF&PP. I'm willing to bet that both will be air dancing before the week is over," Henrietta predicted.

When we got back to the office, I noticed that everyone was gone for the night. I didn't realize how late it was, and told Henrietta that I was headed home for the night, too. As I started to gather my clothes, I got a hard slap on my ass. When I turned to discover why she slapped my ass, I then noticed that Henrietta was now naked. Well, almost naked. Naked if you did not count the huge strap-on dildo jutting out from her pussy. And, it appeared that I would be the recipient of her sexual ploy.

"Not so fast, pussy boy," she commanded. "Drop your clothes and bend over the desk."

I knew that there was no escape. Or, maybe I didn't want to escape. But no matter what the reason, I obediently bend over and prepared for her pretend cock to penetrate my asshole.

"Listen carefully, and I will explain what is really going on in the world while I fuck your pussyboy ass," She commanded.

She explained that the recent law changes were not spontaneous reactions by the PPP after it got control of the Federal and state governments. These new laws were portions of a well orchestrated, long term plan and more new laws were to follow. As she continued to thrust her pretend cock into and out of my asshole, she explained the many changes that would be occurring during the next few weeks and why they were occurring.

"We women got tired of men making all the decisions," she explained. "Especially since those decisions always favored men over women. Women now have control and are going to keep it. It's also payback time. For years women have been nothing but walking sperm banks. Those days are over!"

I could tell that Henrietta was sexually excited just talking about the political changes that were occurring. The more she talked about the changing roles of women, the harder she pumped her fake cock into my ass. But, the truly amazing thing was that I was beginning to enjoy it, too. She was getting herself off by talking about the political coupe d'état, and I was beginning to get that familiar feeling in my groin as she pumped my ass harder and harder.

As she neared her climax, Henrietta pumped away with vigor that I had never felt from anyone. My ass was on fire, but so were my balls. Harder and harder, faster and faster. Then suddenly she screamed--a scream of joy. She had fucked me until she had cum. Then, she withdrew her cock and left me hanging. I needed to cum, but I knew better than to begin to beat off. It was becoming apparent that such actions could be detrimental to my future.

Henrietta then grabbed me by the hair and forced me to my knees on the floor. Next she pulled my head back and held the fake cock to my lips. "Clean up time, pussyboy!" she commanded. "And make sure it is spotless if you want to remain free tonight."

Suddenly I was forced to taste my own shit for the first time. I was cleaning my own shit off her dildo. Why was I submitting to such an act? Was she really forcing me to obey? Then why was I enjoying the humiliation? 'Maybe I am a natural pussyboy?' was all I could think about. And, I knew it was a preview of many more nights of servitude to a bunch of dominant feminists.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.