Alterist - Cover

Alterist

Copyright© 2009 by Old Fart

Chapter 11

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11 - It was simple - a week in the wilderness, travel from one place to another. And then all hell broke loose. #1 in The Cave in the Wilderness.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Romantic   Rough  

Vicky woke up, of course. I don't know how Rock Hudson got a drunk Doris Day from the living room to the bedroom, getting her out of an evening gown and into a flowing nightgown without seeing anything or waking her up. I don't think Vicky was fully awake at any time and it didn't take long at all for her to fall back asleep when she was back in bed. She seemed to enjoy it when I maneuvered her arms and legs so I could take off her clothes. Vicky wasn't wearing a luxurious nightgown when I was done getting her ready for bed. Even though she was dead to the world, she slithered up to my back as soon as I got in bed.

At some point during the night, I thought I heard the phone. It stopped ringing and I fell back into my deep sleep. I don't think I ever really woke up.

I did wake up earlier than normal, though. I had my normal morning wood and Vicky was on top of me, trying to force me into her. She was dry and it hurt me so I know it had to be bad for her. I opened my eyes and I could see her straining, along with the frustration on her face.

She avoided my hands as I tried to hold her, continuing to try to push me into her, almost a reverse rape. When I shouted her name and told her to stop it, I finally got her attention. This time she let me reach up to her and pull her down on top of me. I held her close, one hand on her back, the other fiddling with her hair.

"Vick, is this really how you want your first time to be?"

She sniffed. "I don't know, Val. I felt bad about last night and it was sticking up under the covers and I decided to do it."

"With no thought about how I felt?"

I could feel her body tense up on top of mine. "What do you mean?"

"Vicky, how would you feel if you were suddenly awake and I was on top of you, forcing myself inside you, rubbing you raw. And on top of that, your breath smelled like something died."

"Is my breath bad?"

"Probably. I know mine is. Dammit, Vick, I want our first time together to be almost perfect. No man wants to be woken up like that."

"You liked it when Bev and I woke you up."

"That was different. Your mouths were both wet. And you did it slowly, gently, so I could get used to it. This time you were insistent, forceful; you didn't seem to care how I felt, you just wanted to get me inside of you. It hurt me so I can only imagine how bad it hurt you."

"It's supposed to hurt the first time."

"Not like that, it isn't. I know your body can produce moisture. I had you nice and juicy the other day. You were flowing like a river."

"Stop it. That's gross."

"The hell it is. You'd better get used to it. The other day when I went down on you, you left a puddle on the bed. What do you think that was? I'll tell you what it was. Your body was ready for sex. You were excited and your pussy was juicing up because it wanted cock. And you know why? Because I love you and I was making love to you. I find it beautiful. But not gross."

"Really?"

"Yes, really."

"Can we try it again?"

"Only if you'll let me brush my teeth and clean up a bit. And then we spend the time it takes to make you ready. I don't want you looking back at our first time and thinking how bad it was."

"OK. I need to brush my teeth, too."

"Good, you go first."

She left to use the bathroom and I lay back and thought about last night and this morning. She was obviously confused, scared one moment and desperate the next. I resolved to take it easy with her and make damn sure she was ready before I actually penetrated her.

She opened the door and stood in the doorway. Her face was white as a sheet and she was staring at a point a couple of feet above me.

"Vicky. What's wrong?"

"You need to get up, Val. Bev's here. She's in the kitchen. It's not good."

I didn't get a chance to do or say anything before she slid into the hallway, pulling the door closed after her. She reminded me of someone who had been hypnotized. Or drugged.

I threw on a pair of jeans and headed towards the kitchen. Mom and Dad were blocking the hallway. Dad lifted his arms and put his hands on my upper arms. It took every ounce of willpower not to react and push past him. Then Mom had both her hands on my face, her eyes pleading with me.

"Val," my father said, "I need you to promise you'll listen to Bev and then you won't do anything before you've had a chance to talk it out and think about it."

"Where is she? What's wrong?"

"VAL! You need to promise."

I looked at the two of them. They looked miserable, fear all over both of their faces. Were they that afraid of me? Never in my life had they come to me like this, so desperate for me to do something. Or not do something. I relaxed and took a deep breath.

"I promise."

Dad looked into my eyes and I could see the relief on his face. I think we'd both realized just how powerful I'd become and how weak he was in comparison. If I hadn't wanted to listen to him, there was nothing he would have been able to do about it. I grabbed a hand from each of them and put them together, then I kissed their overlapping fingers.

"I promise. Whatever it is, we'll talk before I do anything."

I went into the kitchen. It was four o'clock in the fucking morning and she had sunglasses on. She was sitting at the table and she looked small, like she was all pulled into herself. She looked up at me every few seconds but her attention was primarily on the table.

"Take them off, Bev."

She hesitated, then she lifted her right hand and pulled the sunglasses away, putting them on the table. She looked at me almost defiantly when she pulled them off but couldn't hold it and watched the glasses as she lowered them to the table.

Her left eye was half shut. There was discoloration all around it with the majority underneath. She was going to have quite a shiner.

I held my hands up and she ran over to me, wrapping her arms around me, holding me close.

"Bev, who did this to you?"

She glanced over at my parents and I saw my dad nod slightly.

"Jimmy."

"Has he done anything like this to you before?"

"He's tried but I've always been faster than him."

I took a deep breath and let it out slowly. "You know I want to kill him right now." All four of them looked like they were going to say something and I held up a hand. "That's my first reaction. But I promised my parents I wouldn't do anything without thinking and talking about it and I'm promising you the same thing. What I want is to find out what happened and I don't feel like doing it while standing here in the kitchen. I want to go out to the living room and talk about this. Do you have any coffee going, Mom?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.