Tony's Transformation - Cover

Tony's Transformation

Copyright© 2009 by Sirdar

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Tony as a boy was introduced to wearing girls clothes,by his cousin and her mother although he was and is completely heterosexual. Due to unforseen events he eventully studied at the same girls school as his cousin as a girl.Later in life he applied and became the first male teacher at the school

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   School  

I go to school with Julie

It was with great misgivings and my stomach churning over with anxiety that I went along to see the Headmistress with Aunt Katie and Julie, and to my surprise, I was accepted on face value. The Headmistress expressed herself very pleased with my previous school record. and she said

"Welcome Toni I am sure that you will do well with us and Julie can show you the ropes."

I had recently had a letter from my mother saying that she was sorry but that she felt she had to stay and look after my brother and the baby for a few months. She said that she knew that I always enjoyed being with Julie and Aunt Katie, and she hoped that I would understand. She knew that Aunt Katie was arranging schooling for me.

The following week Julie and I were dropped off at Hazlehurst Grammar school by Aunt Katie dressed in our brand new school uniforms. It was not long before I was introduced to Julies two closest friends. There was Sarah a lovely blonde girl whose father was an Engineer and Betty a lovely half cast Indian girl whose mother Savitta came from Mumbai, and who had met her English father while he was part of the staff of the British High Commissioners office. Betty had inherited the beauty and sensitivity of her mother combined with the best physical features of her father.

I was immediately accepted into the group although generally I kept in the background for a long time before I felt that I was really wholly accepted, but within a few weeks I was taking part in all the conversations that schoolgirls have about fashion, make-up and of course boy friends.

I suppose that my success went to my head and I got stupidly careless over time, because Julie and Aunt Kate knew my real sexuality. I felt safe in the sanctity of my own room, but I became a little careless when we had visitors living in the house. Betty's family found themselves suddenly homeless when their house caught fire, and Betty, her mother and her father moved in with us on a temporary basis while work was taking place. I thought Savitta Betty's mother was lovely, she was a beautiful lady of about 32 years of age and, she was a slim ravishing slightly dark skinned looking brunette, who ensured that both she and her daughter Betty dressed in the height of fashion. She had an exuberant bubbly personality and having got over being temporarily homeless, she became a real bundle of fun. Mr. Railes was a more stable personality but we saw very little of him, as he spent as much time as he possibly as he could helping in the repairs at their fire damaged home. In fact after the first week he was happy to sleep at their home in one of the rooms that was not affected too badly.

It was not unusual for Julie and Betty to spend a lot of time in my room watching TV or looking at fashion magazines and one night as I had undressed and was lying back on the bed having forgotten to lock the door, dozing with my eyes shut, when Savitta's voice broke my concentration.

"Well well well what do we have here but a sissy boy with a nice hard cock, and also a student at a girls school, and I suppose young Toni you are fucking all the girls including my daughter in your spare time?"

"No I do not." I replied hotly inwardly cursing myself for being so damned careless and wondering what she would do about it. She sat down on the bed and she pulled my hands away from covering my erection and placed her hand gently on my cock. She then said in her lovely lilting tone

"Tell me all about it then Toni. So I told her my story from beginning to end. I was finding it very hard to concentrate, as all the time she was fondling me and keeping me hard.

She did not speak when I had finished. Then she said.

"You say you are not Gay and I can see that your cock is already bigger than my husbands" she said with a glint in here eye as she looked down at my naked body. I felt myself trembling She did not say anything more, but just stood up, locked the door and started to take off her clothes. When she was completely naked, she started using her hands like an expert on my cock.

She then said. "Toni my little tame sissy boy how would you like to fuck a real pussy?"

Then she opened her legs and I saw, that she had milky white thighs, and nestling in between there was a beautiful pussy, covered with a fine bush of black hairs. My cock jerked upwards violently seeing her pussy.

She then said. "If you want me to keep me quiet on what I have found, you will have to agree to become my part time lover. I promise then, that I will tell no-one of your secret. Is that a deal?"

I just nodded, my heart thumping with excitement as it seemed that my secret could be safe and I also had a real life willing woman in front of me wanting to be fucked regularly.

"Ok, honey I want you to touch my boobs." She reached forward and pulled both my hands on her lovely boobs.

"This is how I like my lovers to do it" she said

"Not hard Toni just like that Toni, but just a bit slower and, don't press too much, just fondle them gently, see touch my nipples. Now suck them darling just like a baby, not hard, very slow, gently, no don't bite me, just suck, suck my nipples as if you were feeding, take the nipple between your lips, ya, that's it, oh, good Toni, yes, yes, lick me, put your tongue over my areola, not like that lick from the outer, yes, yes, bite the nipples now, no, don't bite hard, bite without your teeth, yes, it is, yes"

Thus Savitta taught me how to suck a boob for ten minutes.

Then without speaking, she straddled me and with one hand she guided my cock into her warm wet pussy. Then she sat on my cock and started moving upwards and downwards. It seemed she was an expert in fucking on top. She did not hurt my cock, she peeled the foreskin back completely. There was some white smudge on the end. She removed them with a finger, and then started fucking again. She stopped leaned forward and she started kissed me passionately on the mouth.

"Next time Toni please I want you to take all your make-up off before you kiss me. I am not into sex with girls."

Gradually the tempo increased until I felt an upward surge in my cock and I shot into her. It happened so soon that she was certainly not satisfied. She then asked me to suck her. I hesitated and she said Toni we have a deal, and so I pretended that I was delighted to do it. I knew that I needed to please this woman and the thought that my world could come tumbling down around me, and that made me obey her every instruction. Her pussy was creamy with my cum and other woman stuff. I ate it slowly, then she applied her fingers on the outer folds of her vagina. She spread it more wide and I could see a small bud like a small pebble. She asked me to suck it and try to take it between my lips like sucking a nipple. I did it and she collapsed as she had a massive orgasm.

Before she left she said. "Tony your secret is safe with me, but leave your door unlocked tonight I may be horny again."

At the time I wanted to tell Julie what Savitta was expecting of me when I got the chance, but somehow I knew I had to be prudent, I realised that I had to leave the door open for tonight at least and see what happened...

It was about 1.00 am in the morning when I felt her slip into bed with me.

"Toni, I want to fuck you once again, my husband is no use to me. I badly need a real good fuck"

I thought Savitta was even more beautiful in her night dress. I realised that she was shorter than I had imagined, and the I realised that normally she wore quite high heels. She really was a beauty and she had natural curves with lovely breasts that were firm and big. She had long, thick straight black hair that hung to the middle of her back and a pair of lips that were just made for kissing Her tiny waist made her bust and flaring hips look so much bigger in contrast and her buttocks were definitely world class.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.