Innocence Lost - Cover

Innocence Lost

by wetfly6969

Copyright© 2009 by wetfly6969

Erotica Sex Story: A young runaway working for a brutal pimp recounts her life of abuse starting at an early age.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Gang Bang   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Prostitution   .

Wearing a tight, thigh-high florescent green dress, the 13-year-old from San Bernardino started her first shift on Compton Boulevard. "Do me proud," her pimp tells her flashing his golden grill as she opens the door. She knows what that means. She smiles back and gets out. The clock on the bank across the street reads 10:54 A.M., the normal start of her day.

Scarcely ten minutes passes before the first car pulls up along side of her. "How much?" the large black man asks showing no emotion. This was strictly a business deal.

"You a cop?" she asks out of habit.

"Fuck no; I'm just looking for a blow job. How much?"

"Head costs forty," she said glancing around to be sure no cops were watching.

"Okay, get in." She knew better than to get into a car with a john. There are a lot of crazy fuckers out there and there's no telling what they'd do to her. That's what Roscoe always said.

"I'll meet you around the corner," she said pointing to the small alley just past the next building. He pulls forward and makes the turn. She follows.


Five hours later, on the hot and windy afternoon in August, she had turned seven more "tricks." Three were blow jobs, three wanted to fuck her and one wanted her ass. She had one more hour to work before Roscoe would come for her. She smiled and waved as the dirty, white pickup pulled up next to her.

"How much you chargin', Babe?" he asked rolling the window down.

"You a cop?" she asked for the 10th time today.

"Do I look like a cop?" the dusty and paint covered man asked with a stern expression.

"No, I guess not," she said realizing how dumb that question was. "What you want?"

"I dunno, tell me what each costs and I'll let you know."

"Head is $40, pussy is $80 and my ass will cost you a hundred."

"'Ight, pussy it is," he said smiling and pulling out a few bills.

"Pull around the corner, I'll meet you," she said stepping away from the truck. Her feet were killing her in the high heels but she walked the short block swaying as sexily as she could anyway. It's good for business.


She stared up past his head at the tall cinder block wall next to them while he thrust back and forth inside of her grunting and snorting. She let out a sigh, not from the sex but for how she felt about her life. He was longer than most and repeatedly banged against something deep inside. There was one long moan before he stopped moving. He was done. She waited for him to get off of her before moving.

The used condom was toss precariously past her head and out the window to join the countless others that had been accumulating over the past five and a half months she's worked this street. Watching as he pulled his jeans up, she thought that he was actually kinda cute. He was in his early 20's and had a nice build. He was white, which was unusual for this area as most of the men using her are black or Hispanic. He reminded her of her cousin Roger. She smiled at the thought before pulling herself up to leave.

No words were exchanged as she smoothed down her dress and headed out towards the street. He backed up, not even looking her way as he drove past. She heaved a sigh. Why would he look? She was just a whore. She returned to her spot to pace back and forth for the next thirty minutes before her first shift would be over.

The old beat up Chevy drove past her twice before making a U turn at the corner light. The windows were dark tinted and she couldn't see who was inside. Pulling along side the curb the window was rolled down and she could see there were two men sitting in the front.

"How much for a fuck and suck?" the passenger asked. Both men were Spanish and from the looks of them, they were looking for a bargain.

She stepped closer. "Eighty for a fuck, forty for a suck," she said leaning into the car. The scent of marijuana was strong and she was startled to see a third man sitting in the back. "Each," she added.

"Com'on baby, give us a break. How 'bout a little discount, you know, a group rate? the driver said with a thick Spanish accent.

"That's the price. If you don't want it, then I'm wasting my time talking to you," she said standing up. The streets have toughened her up some but inside she was shaking.

"How 'bout $150 for all three of us?" he asked with a toothy grin.

"I'll suck all three for $120 but if you want pussy, it'll cost you more." She listened as they talked between themselves in Spanish for a while before another proposal was made.

"Suck two and one fuck for $150. That's all the money we have, okay?" She thought about it for a moment and agreed. It would mean that she was taking $10 less for the fuck, but Roscoe would like the extra money she'd make. Besides, it was like a group discount, right?

"Pull around that building into the alley. I'll meet you there."

She knew to always get the money first and had it before she even got into the car. The bills were mostly 10's and 20's and looked like a lot more than it actually was. They wasted no time in having her on her back, one guy on top of her, the second standing outside the car with the door opened and thrusting in and out of her mouth while the third guy reached from the front seat to fondle and squeeze her breasts. That really wasn't part of the deal, but she didn't stop him.

Words in Spanish were spoken and her arms were suddenly pulled above her head and held into place against the chest of the man she was sucking. The man thrusting hard on her began to slow his pace and grunted out something before slowing down. She could feel her inner tissues becoming wet as his cock jerked hard in rapid succession. Damn it he wasn't wearing a condom!

Her arms were held in place as she felt the man who had just cum inside of her back away. She tried to squirm free from the hard grasp and thought briefly of biting the man's cock that was holding her down. Just then she felt the weight of someone moving to get on her and the familiar sensation of a hard cock sliding back inside.

Struggling to see, she noticed it was the other man who had been fondling her breasts moments before and he was pounding her hard. The old car bounced slightly under the assault. Her hands were released and the man's cock slipped from her mouth. Opening her eyes she watched as the man who had just fucked her and the man she was sucking traded places.

She could taste the sperm and sex still on his cock as it was cruelly pushed into her mouth. She didn't fight them. The last time she fought, she was beaten up pretty bad, couldn't work for a few days until her wounds all healed. After the second man came, the one she had been sucking crawled on top of her. She closed her eyes thinking of her brothers. How many times did they do that to her? Even when she never struggled they still were rough with her and held her down while they took turns raping her.


"Lemme count the money," Roscoe said as she slid into the front seat. Reaching for the small bag around her waist, she dug out all the money and handed it to him. $730. He smiled as he counted it leaned over to kiss her cheek. He never kissed her on the mouth after she'd been working. "You did good, girl, I'm proud," he added with his notorious smile. She returned the smile and stared straight ahead as he drove her home.

She'd have two hours to get cleaned up, changed and eat before she started her second shift. She used to share her room with two other girls but for the past week, she's been alone. A month ago one of his new girls couldn't take the "life" and took off. He's got people looking for her he claimed. The other girl, known as Cricket on the street, was passed on to another pimp to settle a debt about a week ago. Roscoe later said the reason he dumped her was that she was "old and used up". She had to shake her head at that. Cricket was only 19-years-old but had been in the game for about five years. Being on the streets that's almost a lifetime.


"Let's go," Roscoe said snapping her out of her thoughts. She looked at the clock noticing it was just before 6. She should have another hour to go and asked about it. "It's the first of the month and a lotta people gots their checks in. Let's go, don't wanna keep 'em waiting." She sighed slipping on her high heel shoes again.

She sat quietly as her pimp drove her to a truck stop a few miles away. He handed her an ecstasy pill and she got out to walk the aisles of trucks. By six-thirty she had finished her first trick. The place was busy, more so than usual and she was setting them up one right after another. The way she was dressed left no doubt what she was and why she was there.

She had just opened the door to one of the trucks she did a trick in and hadn't even climbed down when the trucker next to her yelled out the window to her. "How much, Honey?" She rattled of the price and he opened his door allowing her to climb in. He would be the ninth man and she had only been there for three hours. It was going to be a long night.

There would be two more "dates" before she got a break. Eleven dates in less than four hours was a lot but she'd done more before. It was almost 10 and she was exhausted but she knew she had to keep working. Pulling out the pill she popped it into her mouth. Roscoe could be the greatest, kindest man in the world or he could be the cruelest and most heartless thug when he's mad. She never wanted to see the bad side of him.

In the restroom she cleaned up, fixed her hair and then went for a soda. The place was still busy but not like before and it didn't take long before someone approached her. She followed him out to his truck and climbed into the small bed area behind the seats. This would be a fuck job. Two blow jobs and an ass fuck later she walked away from the crowded truck stop. She needed a breather.

It was almost midnight when she walked back, spotting a security guard. To get out of his sight, she turned a corner, took five steps and ran into another security guard. They changed guards at midnight and she was lucky enough to find them both. This one of these rent-a-cop bad asses who thinks he's actually a real cop. "What do you think you're doing?" he asked towering over her.

"Nothin'," she said trying to get around the large bulk.

"We don't allow whores here," he added grabbing her arm. That sounded pretty funny to her as she'd been working there almost every day for three months and no one ever said anything to her.

"Let me go," she said struggling to get free.

"I'll let you go," he said smirking. "But first you gotta pay your dues." Just then someone came up behind her and grabbed her other arm. She turned to see the first guard smiling down at her.


She grew up in Fontana with a younger brother and three older ones. Being the only girl in the family brought a lot of responsibilities to help out around the house and she hardly had time to spend with friends, going to sleepovers, playing outside, riding bikes or even going to the movies.

When she was six, her 13-year-old brother started touching and fondling her. Within a week, he began requiring her to perform oral sex on him. Weeks later he started raping her. The abuse continued for over a year, usually several times a week, until the next older brother caught them "having sex". He threatened to tell their mother and in a panic, the older brother offered her to him for his silence.

He agreed, beginning a series of abuse from both brothers for over the next year. Everyday both of them would have sex with her whenever and where ever they wanted. She was almost nine when the third brother found out about this arrangement and also began to rape with her. He was only twelve at the time and not really a threat but the acts still remains in her mind.

Having to service her brothers whenever they wanted became too much for her and she told her mother what they were doing. Her mom thought she was lying and slapped her face for saying such "lies" about her brothers. "Never say such bad things ever again!" she had yelled. She felt abandoned and alone and never again told her mother what was going on.

That summer her cousin Roger came to stay with them. He was in the military and had just returned from serving overseas. He came to stay with them until he found a place of his own and she was happy as she hadn't seen him in several years. He was so handsome and built very well and what she really liked about him was how nice he was to her.

That first night he took her out roller skating, just her, and then to the movies. He kept telling her how pretty she was and that she'd make some man a good wife one day. The next day they went swimming and she loved how they splashed around and he tossed her in the water and how he let her jump from his shoulders. They went for ice cream after that.

Later that night they sat together and watched TV. He was just like the father she never really had. Her real father was seldom home as he worked a lot. Sometimes he'd be gone for more than a week before they would see him and when he was home, he rarely spent time with the kids. Roger was like the father she wanted.

That is until she felt his hand on her leg. At first she didn't think anything about it until it began to move higher up her thigh. They had a blanket over them so no one saw what he was going. She sucked in a gasp of air as his finger touched her panties. He leaned over and whispered that she was so pretty and sexy and then she felt his finger under the leg band of her underwear. She froze as it began to stroke back and forth along her pussy.

She breathed a sigh of relief when he suddenly pulled his hand away but that was short lived as his hand went to hers and guided it to his boxer shorts and his hard cock bulging within. "Play with it," he whispered into her ear as his hand found its way back between her legs. She squeezed it a few times but didn't really want to do it.

"Meet me in the back yard," he whispered after a few minutes before getting up and heading towards the kitchen. She waited a while before going. Why she went she doesn't know, but she did. He was sitting on the brick wall smoking a cigarette when she stepped through the sliding glass door. He smiled and crushed out his cigarette.

Roger was bigger in every way than any of her brothers and it almost felt as if she had lost her virginity all over again. He seemed to know that she had had sex before and while he was thrusting in and out of her she wondered if one of her brothers told him. He didn't last very long and just as quickly as it started, it ended and he headed back towards the house.

"This is our secret, okay?" he said smiling. "And don't stay outside too long, you'll catch cold," he added ducking back through the glass door. That was sort of his way of saying "thanks for letting me fuck you". She didn't feel much like watching the movie any more and went to her room. Opening the door, her oldest brother was sitting in his underwear on her bed. She knew what that meant.

Roger stayed with them for about four months and during that time they had sex at least five times per week. Once he left, though, she had an empty feeling and actually missed him. Her brothers continued their daily assaults and every night she went to sleep with multiple loads of cum in her.

Just after Roger left their father was home for one of his "extended" week-long stays. As usual he didn't bother with the children and sat in his chair wearing a dingy tank top and shorts watching TV. He had been home a few days and was alone in the living room when she approached him. She wasn't sure what she would say, or how she would say it, but she wanted her brothers to stop raping her and figured they'd listen to him.

The reaction from her mother made her think twice about even talking to him, but she had to do something. Meekly she approached him. "Get me another beer," he belched out not even looking away from the TV. She returned with one, handing it to him.

"Daddy," she started still scared of what he might say or do. "Daddy, can I tell you something?"

"Can it wait? The Lakers are up by six," he said still staring at the television. She stood silently for several long minutes debating on if she should even tell him or not. What if he blamed her? What if he beat up her brothers and then they got mad at her and beat her? Their father wasn't home enough to really protect her. She decided not to talk to him about it was about to turn to leave when fate intervened. The game went into half time and now he was looking at her.

"Well? What is it you want to talk to me about?"

"I, um, I'm not, huh, it's just that, I, or really it's, hum."

"Just fuckin' say it, damn it! I don't have time for all this jabbering!"

She closed her eyes and blurted it out. She told him everything that had been going on for over three years with her brothers and even the stuff with Roger. It felt as if a huge weight had been lifted off of her and she could finally breathe. She was shaking but it was worth it to make them stop.

Slowly she opened her eyes and saw the shocked expression on his face. His cigarette dangled precariously from his mouth and his beer had been tilted to the degree that it spilled onto his lap. The room was eerily quiet for several long minutes, only the sound of the blaring commercials broke the silence. She watched as the ash from the tip of his cigarette dropped down onto his stained undershirt.

"You're telling me you're fucking 'round with your brothers?" he blurted out almost too loudly. It somehow got twisted around that instead of them molesting and raping her, she was "fucking 'round" with them. She stood perfectly still as he looked her up and down, trying to assess any damage that may have happened. Crushing his cigarette out and putting his beer down, he turned to her. She noticed his hand going to his lap and a quick adjustment was made. She swallowed hard as she noticed the large bulge in his shorts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.