Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 1 - Displacement - Cover

Battlemage Nonetheless: Book 1 - Displacement

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 13

The museum was having a party a week before the showing and Dr. White decided to allow the guild members to come as guests. Marie thought he really must be desperate to have them work for him since normally the help wasn't invited to these things.

The main surprise was that the museum paid for them to all get new outfits for the night as well. Dr. White said that it was so they wouldn't feel pressure to find something. He just told them to mingle and meet new people and see what the museum had to offer.

Dusty was dressed in a tailored suit that was dark blue. It was double breasted with a silver vest that had blue threads running through it.

Dusty was standing around trying to mingle when he noticed that Marie had come in. He was completely stunned by her look.

She was wearing a metallic looking silver strapless dress that hung to the floor and seemed to be holding up her large breasts all on its own. The dress showed her clear hourglass figure and was hugging every curve she owned.

The dress also had a slight split up the side to show off her well formed legs. She was wearing silver high heels that also helped display her well formed legs. It made her now the exact height of Dusty, but with how hot she looked it's wasn't like her height mattered to anyone.

She was still wearing her long black hair in a ponytail, with her bangs still swung to the side almost covering her right eye.

As she approached Dusty she had a seductive smile and asked "So what do you think? Do I clean up nicely?"

Dusty was standing there staring at her with his mouth unconsciously open and his right eyebrow raised. Marie reached out and used her right hand to lift his chin and close his mouth.

"Yes, that is the reaction I was after," said Marie as she smiled wickedly at him.

She leaned in and kissed the side of his mouth and said "I'm going to mingle I'll see you later. Save a dance for me."

Dusty turned and stared after her as she walked past. In those heels and that dress Marie now had a new swing in her step you could feel in the back of your teeth.

"HOLY CRAP! I didn't know she looked like that normally under all her armor. OH MY GOD WOW!" thought Dusty in a whirl.

Just as he was turning around he heard a low murmur from the far side of the room.

As he looked he saw Rachel enter and she was wearing a brown cocktail dress that was ruffled and ended just above her knees.

It was tied tightly back to show off her very nice and trim waist and held together by a large bow from the back that had its laces trailing behind her.

She had another small brown bow in her hair tying back her ponytail as well.

She was wearing matching brown shoes and light brown stockings that made her legs look long and shimmer in the light.

And as she took each step it was slow and deliberate. It was hard not to watch the rolling of her hips.

She was looking very enticing.

As she made her way to Dusty she asked "What do you think?" as she turned slowly around for Dusty to get a good look at her.

Dusty did a low whistle loud enough that she could hear it.

"Wow you look incredible! Wow I knew you were beautiful but this is over the top!" Dusty said grinning.

Rachel smiled, hugged him, and softly kissed his lips before she swirled off to mingle as well. Dusty was sure her hips rolled even more suddenly for his benefit.

Dusty was happy to find the right thing to say. He seemed like he was well on his way to getting over Lindsey and what happened between them.

While he was lost in thought once again he heard a murmur and looked and about dropped his glass.

Lori entered the room and everyone could clearly be seen looking her way.

She was wearing a green dress that was trimmed in black. It had thin straps but was very low cut and it showed off the tops of her breast. And as generous as those breasts were that was a lot of area on display.

The dress followed her trim waistline snuggly all the way down to snuggly hold in her hips. Calling the dress tight would be a gross understatement.

It also showed she couldn't possibly have any body fat on her. It was so tight you could see her hips flex as she walked. You could almost see her bellybutton. Dusty had a thought that she couldn't possibly be wearing underwear as tight as the dress was.

The dress ended about 4 inches above her knees and her shiny black high heeled shoes could be seen helping her legs look incredible.

The dress was so tight it caused her hips to swing as she walked. She had left her hair down and swinging around her shoulders.

Dusty knew he shouldn't but it was all he could do not to whistle. He felt his IQ once again suddenly plummet into the floor where it started to dig heavily into negative numbers once it reach bottom.

He knew he was in trouble and should run, but once Lori locked eyes with him he felt as if his feet were sealed in concrete.

As she approached him slowly, she tried to appear disinterested. But once she reached Dusty she put a hand on his chest and traced it all the way down to his belt where she hooked it and pulled him closer.

"So stranger, what do you think?" asked Lori softly as she stared up at him.

She didn't seem to care about all the people who were watching her do this. She still had a lot of people staring at her and they were all wishing they were Dusty at that moment.

"So do you believe you will leave your door unbolted tonight? You know we can bolt it once I'm inside for your safety don't you?" asked Lori slowly and seductively as she now rubbed on his chest with her fingernails.

She was REALLY getting the hang of that!

But before he could answer he really felt the room go quiet rather than heard it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.