A Car for My Daughter - Cover

A Car for My Daughter

Copyright© 2009 by wetfly6969

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A homeless, drug-addicted woman with two young daughters survives the only way she knows how, selling her daughters "assets".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

Momma defined places to find men by how many men were available. A pond had a few good choices but you may have to wait a while to catch one. A lake had more 'fish' and generally the turn around was a lot better. Without a car we weren't able to visit a lot of lakes and had to settle on a lot of ponds in the area. Now we can visit more lakes, such as truck stops, rest stops, car parks, gas stations and stores, sometimes shopping malls. But our core business was still run out of

the motel room.

After a brief stop at Vinnie's, we were on our way to catch more fish. I had never really been inside a truck stop before and watching all the big trucks coming and going was impressive. That was before I realized why we were there. Another interesting fact I learned was that almost all of the big rigs have beds behind the seats for the trucker to sleep in when he's tired. It also works well as a place to fuck.

After about 10 days of nonstop sex with an ever increasing number of

men, the manager of the motel finally became suspicious enough to kick

us out. He accused momma of being a prostitute and servicing clients in the room. He was half right. We gathered up our few belongings and hit the road.

A few times she'd met someone willing to let us spend a few days at their home in exchange for free sex with me. This always ended when the guys found out she was bringing other men over in their absence to have sex with me as well. We stayed in various motels and hotels mostly along I-95, highway 1 or a few further inland.

She had a knack for finding the trashiest neighborhoods with the scuzziest men who had no problem with having sex with me. Mostly it was one-on-one but a lot of times it was with pairs or groups of men. Vicky had always resisted, always fought, always argued and this kept her numbers low. I didn't do that. I did what momma told me to do and like a trained circus animal, I performed over and over again countless times.

As soon as one finished using me, she'd always have another one waiting or find one quickly there after. I never resisted, never fought, never argued and simply opened my legs like the automatic doors at Wal-Mart welcoming the next customer. This made momma happy and in turn, made my life somewhat better.

I had always admired Vicky for being able to have sex nine or ten times a day and it not seem to affect her. Within a month, though, I was doing twice that amount and within six weeks it was approaching three times that number everyday with no end in sight. The more momma pushed me to perform, the more I did and not once did I raise my voice to protest. She must have taken my silence as my acceptance.

I remember it was unusually cold the morning we met Carlos which changed the way she looked for customers. It was mid November and we had just checked into a motel when she noticed a Spanish guy outside smoking a cigarette. I was wearing one of my usual whore outfits and he was staring at me. This was an invitation for her to approach him and solicit another john. They talked briefly, his eyes hardly leaving my body before he said that he didn't have any money to pay for me, but he knew where we could make a 'ton' of cash.

It only required me to have sex with him for him to disclose where this secret place was. Momma, always on the look out for more money, took him up on this offer with the understanding that if he 'screwed' her, she'd cut his balls off. He had sex with me in the back seat as we drove to where ever this mysterious place was. He'd given her general directions and fucked me until we got close to where we were going.

"Turn left at the next road," he said sitting up trying to get his pants back over his butt. Slowly I sat up and looked around. We weren't in the city any longer and all I saw was fields and trees everywhere. The roads suddenly became bumpy and I was bouncing around trying to hold on. "Next right," he said taking us further into the wooded area. I was getting scared that this guy might kill us and take our money and the car and no one would ever find us.

"It's just ahead a little more," he said leaning over the back of the seat to point. The area ahead was a clearing with two old buses, several trucks, large and small, and a lot of people. They were all Spanish and I later found out they were migrant workers picking the oranges.

"Wait here," Carlos said getting out. I watched as he approached two men and spoke to them in Spanish. I didn't have a good feeling about this and I could tell momma was getting nervous as well. Or maybe she just needed another fix. It's hard to tell with her sometimes. Carlos motioned with his hand to come over.

"Stay in the car," she said getting out. I was really freaking out and watched as momma went to the men talking. We were the only white people there and the few people I could see were staring at us. After a couple of minutes momma came back to the car with a smile. "Come 'ere, I want you to meet someone," she said opening my door. I got out, smoothing my skintight skirt down in the process.

She walked behind me with both hands on my shoulders to set my pace. All around me I could see people on ladders, others on the ground still more walking around and picking up oranges and a few standing there staring at me. "This is Crystal," she said marching me closer to the men. The two new men were grinning like fools and Carlos had a strange look on his face.

"Buenos días, senioria Crystal," the older of the two men said tipping his straw hat. I smiled still apprehensive about what's going on.

"Well?" momma said waiting for someone to answer a pending question.

Both of the men looked me up and down. My micro mini skirt again had crawled up past the bottom of my butt and I was sure they could see my exposed pussy, but I no longer cared. The matching shirt exposed my midriff and hardly covered my breasts. I could feel Carlos's cum slowly seeping out no matter how hard I tried to keep it inside.

"Only if it don't slow the work down. I got quota to make," the other man spoke.

"I go first," the man that greeted me said with a heavy Spanish accent. I turned to look at momma.

"What's goin' on?"

"You gotta ask?" I suddenly felt someone grab my wrist and tug me towards one of the buses. It was the man that said he was going first and he literally dragged me the 30 or so feet. Carlos had already left us and was talking to some the workers picking oranges. The second man followed behind us a few feet and momma followed behind him.

On the bus I was stripped naked and pushed back onto one of the double seats within 20 seconds. Fumbling with his pants, he quickly pulled them down and fell on top of me finding my pussy on the first try. It didn't take him long to start thrusting fast and hard into me and quickly deposited his cum inside me.

Pulling himself off, he moved aside and the other man hurriedly got between my legs. He already had his stiff cock out and it was ready to fuck. The first guy stood there watching, even after he was dressed until the other guy came. Momma was sitting in the driver's seat and we were fucking in the seat just behind her.

As the two men left, another Mexican climbed onto the bus and handed momma some money. Standing in front of me he pulled his jeans and underwear down and got on me, pushing his hard, stubby cock inside. As I did countless times before, I spread my legs wider allowing him to fuck me as hard as he wanted. He came within a few minutes and moved off of me. Another man was waiting there with his pants pulled down, stroking his hard cock and a big smile.

So began my new role as a cash cow. Before momma had to hunt for men to pay the $60 or $70 to fuck me and for that price, they got a half an hour to fuck me, although most didn't use up all their time. Here they'll come to us. Now the men are only paying $20 for six minutes of sex. If I'm able to do 10 guys an hour, that's making $200 for the same amount of time. Even eight or nine guys an hour will earn more money for her than before.

Momma only had to sit back and collect the money while the men lined up for sex. Her job was easier; the money better and there was less risk of being caught by the cops as no one would tell on us. Most of the people working as day laborers were undocumented aliens and many didn't speak English. It was a great gig, for her anyway.

That first day I fucked 41 guys, not including Carlos and the two guys to start, in about five hours. I had a couple of breaks to pee and clean up and then went back on the bus. Afterward we drove back to the motel where I bathed and got ready to entertain a few more men that momma brought back.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.