A Car for My Daughter - Cover

A Car for My Daughter

Copyright© 2009 by wetfly6969

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A homeless, drug-addicted woman with two young daughters survives the only way she knows how, selling her daughters "assets".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

The car rocked back and forth, squeaking like mad as he plunged repeatedly into me. I was sore from the last guy and thankful this one was more average-sized. There was no foreplay, no preliminaries, just unzip and push it in. He was like a rabbit, hammering at me so fast and hard that momma had to hold on to the side to keep from sliding off the trunk.

He'd asked momma if she had a condom he could use and she laughed saying not to worry because I couldn't get pregnant. I'm sure he knew that but wanted one to protect himself. It must not have matter too much because he fucked me without one. Maybe he believed her when she said I was almost a virgin and figured that I haven't fucked a lot.

It hurt doing it like that, but at least it made him cum faster. It only took him about five minutes to shoot it and he stayed on me another five minutes trying to catch his breath. The South Florida summer heat can be murder and it wasn't even noon yet but already was 90 degrees. As he grew softer my tightness forced his cock out and his cum slowly leaked out of me.

"Clean me," he said kneeling on the seat and holding his limp cock out. Sitting up I took it into my mouth, washing it the best I could. It had a sour taste but I didn't complain. I watched as he got out pulling his pants up and started walking towards the front of the store.

Momma got in and we left 7-Eleven. In just over an hour I had sex with three different men and earned over $200. Momma kept smiling at me through the rear view mirror and I was glad that she was in a good mood.

"You did good, honey, really good." She began. I wasn't sure how I should be feeling but that somehow made me feel better. "You hungry?" I nodded. Actually I was starving as it's been like 16 hours since I last ate and I could hear my stomach over the squeaky car. She pulled into McDonald's near the motel, pulling into the drive thru.

"What do you wanna eat?" My entire life I'd been cutting back, not spending too much money, making do with what people gave me so it was nothing for me to say a happy meal. "I thought you said you were hungry. They ain't got a lotta food in them. You sure you don't want something else? You need to keep your strength up."

I looked up at the menu board at the large selection they had. I never really paid that much attention to it because I always got a happy meal. This time the possibilities were endless. "I'll take a number three, if that's okay."

"Sure it is, anything you want, honey." I smiled to myself. She hasn't been this nice to me in years. And not once since Vicky left has she called me stupid or worthless or lazy. Maybe it was Vicky that was making her all bitchy and shit. After all, she often made momma mad and they argued a lot. I could never do that, argue with her that is.

She passed the bag over the back seat and I tore into it. I didn't realize how hungry I was until I smelled the food. The burger and half the fries were gone by the time we went the two blocks to our motel. Once inside, it was a matter of seconds before everything had been eaten. "You enjoy it?" She asked putting her arm around me. I was still tiny, not quite five foot tall and hardly 80 pounds so her arm went almost all the way around me. I smiled and nodded.

"Go take a nice hot bath and rest for a while, you've earned it. I got to go somewhere and I'll be back later, okay?" Was she asking for my permission to go? That's really strange. I nodded and headed off towards the bathroom.

I didn't wear panties and the crotch of my shorts was wet from the men's cum. As the water filled the tub I pushed my finger back inside just to see. I was still sore and it burned and I needed to be sure that he didn't tear something. Still no blood. It made me feel better somewhat. I soaked in there until the water grew cool. Getting out I slipped on an old tee shirt that used to belong to one of momma's old boyfriends and a pair of panties before getting in bed.

It felt odd sleeping in the middle of the day but I was tired and needed the rest. I must have dozed off as I was awakened by the sounds of the keys and voices. "Oh, you're so bad," I heard momma giggling as the door opened. Sitting up I noticed she wasn't alone. There was some guy with her.

"You know you love it when I talk dirty," the really tall man said entering in the room with her. The both stopped and looked at me. He sort of looked familiar, but I couldn't place where I saw him before.

"Vicky's not here?" he asked scanning the room. That's where I knew him from, one of Vicky's old johns.

"No, she went to work for herself. Doesn't need some old broad finding men for her anymore," she said laughing. He smiled back but kept looking at me. "I got a new and improved girl now," she said waving her arms like Vanna White does on that game show. Again he smiled.

"I didn't think this one was for sale, what happened?" It's funny how people seem to talk about me or around me but not to me. Lately they have been doing that a lot.

"She's always wanted to work but I wouldn't let 'er. She was too little, but now she's all grown up, don't you think?" He smiled and nodded in agreement. "Go on, don't be shy, go tell 'er hi," momma said giving him a shove. He stumbled a few steps then kept walking towards the bed until he towered over me. He was very tall and looked like his head might touch the ceiling. I'm sure it was only the angle I saw him in, but he still looked like a giant.

She sat at the table and poured herself another drink while the giant man sat next to me. Even sitting there he was big and I was only eye-level with his chest. "I'm Dale," he said extending his hand for a shake. I took it and he turned it over to kiss the back of mine. I thought that was nice and smiled for the first time since he was here.

Seeing him I couldn't help but worry that his cock would be as big as he was and I'd be split in half by it. The old man really tore me up and this guy is a lot bigger in every way. I found my eyes gazing downward and swallowed hard seeing the large bugle. I couldn't tear my stare away from it and was startled when I felt his finger under my chin raising my face to look him in the eye.

"You'll get that soon enough," he said bending over to kiss me. It was a soft, loving kiss and not like most of the other guys where they crush my lips with theirs or try and shove their tongue down my throat. One hand went to my cheek and the other went to the back of my head to cradle it as he laid me backwards.

I found myself on my back, my pulse racing, my palms sweating and feeling tingly all over. I didn't even flinch when I felt his fingers moving up my legs towards my panties and slowly parted them to allow him access. He continued kissing me, his tongue leisurely brushing mine every once in a while. He was a good kisser and I remember moaning into his mouth at least once.

Worming his finger around the leg band, he slipped it into my moistness stopping about halfway in. Slowly he moved it back and forth and twisted it around a few times. He stopped kissing me and his mouth found my right nipple and began sucking it through my shirt. Quickly it got wet and he moved to the other one. My eyes were closed as he began playing with me all over.

He took my hand and guided it towards his cock. There was a hard knot there and felt like a softball shoved in the front of his pants. I moaned just as he stroked my button that I so often touch for pleasure. It actually felt very good what he was doing to me and I didn't want him to stop. He wasn't like the other men that just want me for their gratification but instead he was making me feel good too.

"I hate to break up this little party," momma said hovering above us, but if you wanna keep goin' it'll cost you $80." Reluctantly he pulled away from me leaving me panting and short of breath. Never before had I felt this way before and for the first time I hoped that he'd pay her so that he'd keep doing this to me.

Rolling onto his side he pulled out his wallet and searched through his money finally pulling out four twenties and handing them to her. I looked down and saw the two big wet spots over each nipple and the bottom of my shirt had been pulled up enough to where I could see one pussy lip was exposed. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

"Where were we?" he asked bending over to kiss my exposed lip.

"I'll leave you two love birds alone for a while," momma said grabbing her purse and keys. "I'll be back in 30 minutes," she added opening the door. "Don't do anything that I wouldn't."

Dale got on the floor and pulled my panties off, throwing them across the room. Right away he began licking and sucking me and I felt an electric shock running through my body. A few times before guys wanted to see me and Vicky have sex and we licked each other, but it felt nothing like this. A few have licked me but they didn't know what they were doing. Sliding a finger inside my pussy, he began to rub something inside and gave me a creepy feeling. I couldn't explain it but it felt weird. That added to what he was doing with him mouth sent me close to orgasm. I'm the only one who had ever made me cum and only with my fingers.

My fists gripped the sheets and my legs clamped around his head. I was getting close and he knew it. A few seconds more and it happened, I came and cried out as if in pain. It felt great soaring over the top then followed by several smaller ones. I held my breath for over two minutes as my slow journey downward made it hard to breathe. Finally I sucked in a deeply, sending needed air into my lungs. My legs still held his head like a vise grip and my fingers slowly relaxed. Wow, if that's what sex feels like no wonder people like to do it.

"How was that?" he asked wiping the liquids away from his mouth.

"Wow. Great," I said. I was lost for words and could only say those two.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. Now it's my turn," he said standing and unbuttoning his pants. I pulled myself up onto my elbow and watched as he slid his jeans down. The large bulge came into view, nested inside his underwear. It seemed like a big rock and I wondered why it looked so round. Grabbing the sides of his underwear, he dropped them and this giant pole sprang out as if spring loaded. I gulped. Not again.

My pussy won't be able to handle too many cocks that size. It was fully hard but bent downward from the weight of it. The head was a dark purple with the rest an angry red shade. I stared at it dazed and didn't move. "Go ahead, suck it," he said stepping closer. My butt was at the edge of the bed and he was standing between my spread legs.

The cock jutted out several inches past my belly button and was dripping pre-cum.

This was definitely a double-hander. Sitting up I grabbed it with both hands to size it up. It felt very heavy, heavier than the old man's cock. He wasn't quite as thick, but it was a little longer and felt fuller, almost solid. A drop of clear liquid dripped onto my stomach so I leaned forward to take it into my mouth.

I did the best I could to suck it but a cock that size is hard to do, especially for me. I had both hands stacked on it and stroked them back and forth while sucking the part that wasn't covered by my hands. He seemed to like this and slowly rocked his hips back and forth. After a few minutes, it was time for more.

Like a rag doll, he picked me up and tossed me onto the center of the bed and climbed on, pulling his shirt off in the process. I was staring at his large cock swinging back and forth while he moved to get into position between my legs. Taking it in one hand, he began to rub it up and down my crack slipping a little more in every once in a while. I only hoped that I was wet enough to take it or it'll hurt like hell.

I'm not sure where he got it from, but suddenly there was a ketchup-sized packet in his hand and he was pouring a sticky, clear liquid on my pussy and his cock. "KY," he said when he noticed I was staring at it. I guess when you're that size you got to always be prepared. It felt cold and sticky, but helped to get his cock inside me with just a little discomfort.

The walls of my pussy had been stretched beyond limits earlier and they were protesting this new expansion as I felt a small cramp inside. He kept trekking inward, pushing more and more of his enormous cock further into me. I wanted to cry out, to tell him to stop, but I didn't want to make him mad. What if he told momma I didn't act right and she got mad at me. A sudden sharp pain meant he hit bottom and I let out a sigh.

Reaching down and could still get my hand around the part still sticking out of me. I hoped he wouldn't try and put any more in me or it'll rip threw me. Slowly he began to move back and forth but no matter how slowly he moved or what he did with it, it hurt. Every fourth or fifth stroke he'd push too hard and it would ram the back of my pussy sending a shock wave of pain throughout my lower half.

"If you keep squeezing your pussy like that, you're gunna make me cum," he announced. I wasn't squeezing it, it was contracting all on its own, but if it made him cum faster, I'll help it out. As much as it hurt, I began squeezing my pussy as much as I could stand before the pain was too much. He quickened his pace and soon was slamming it into me. I cried out and squeezed as hard as I could one last time hoping it would make him cum and thankfully it worked.

He made a loud sound, best described as a roar, and slowed down to a stop and just kept grunting and moaning. He was holding himself over me with his arm fully extended and his face almost looking up at the ceiling. I could feel his cock pulsing inside me repeatedly for what seemed like 20 seconds. If every jerk contained cum, then he really filled me up with it. I only wanted him to finish and take that third arm out of me as soon as possible but I couldn't rush him.

After a while he just fell over next to me panting. "Damn, that was great!" he said between breaths. "The best fuck I ever had, hands down." I wasn't sure if he really meant that or if he was just trying to make me feel better but I smiled at him anyway. He reached over and tweaked my nipple and I jerked back a little. It was tender.

That's when we heard the key and both of us looked towards the door. Momma was back and she wasn't alone. "You two are still at it?" she asked rhetorically ushering a younger looking guy into the room. He stared at the two of us naked and sweaty in the bed. I glanced at the clock and saw it was 2:23 and we'd been fucking for almost 45 minutes. No wonder momma thought he'd be gone by now.

"Have a seat," she told new guy and turned towards us. "Get cleaned up," she said in our direction but I knew who she was talking too. I scampered out of bed holding my pussy not just because it hurt, but because of the flood of cum literally pouring out of me. Even cupping my hand to it, it oozed out from between my fingers and dripped to the floor. Sitting on the toilet I just let everything go, squeezing as hard as I could and even pushing a turd out. I knew I didn't have much time so I cleaned up with a wet rag and headed back out still naked.

Dale was putting his shoes on and the new guy gawked at me like some kind of space creature. I wondered if he got a good look at Dale's cock and lost his nerves. The floor had a steady line of cum leading from the bed to the bathroom and even from where I stood; I could see the large wet spot on the mattress. Damn I got to sleep in that bed.

His name wasn't important but momma made sure he knew mine. It's good for business as the guys know how to ask for. I smiled at him and he gave a quick glance over to Dale. Momma shouldn't have brought another guy over so soon, it freaks them out to see another guy here.

"Go say hi," momma said slapping my bare butt with a big smile. She was feeling playful and hit me just a little too hard. It left a red hand print on my ass for a long time.

I sat on his leg and put my arms round his neck. He was Cuban or something like that and didn't speak a lot of English. He didn't need to as we both know what he wanted. He kept an eye on Dale until he left and then seemed to relax more. Momma said something in Spanish to him and he actually smiled. Living in Miami for almost 15 years I guess you pick up a few words of Spanish.

"Okay, rest time's over, time for work," she said motioning with her head towards the bed. I gave the Cuban a kiss on the cheek and got up, noticing a large wet spot where I had been sitting. I guess I didn't clean up as well as I thought. Taking his hand I pulled on it to get him up. Momma told him the price in Spanish and he slowly counted out the money. It was almost like he was having second thoughts about fucking me.

I was already on the bed, my head on a pillow, my arm draped over it with one leg bent and the other straight. I saw this pose on Titanic and thought she looked sexy like that. Slowly he approached the bed. He was younger than most of the other men, maybe 20 or so and not bad looking. I was surprised he needed to pay for sex but maybe he's just shy. He stood over me gawking so I sat up and began unbuckling his belt. I could see his erection sticking down his left leg and smiled thinking that it was because of me that he was turned on.

Momma sat drinking vodka and smoking cigarettes while he fucked me. He wasn't monstrously huge like Dale but was above average in size and if I hadn't been sore from the old man and Dale, I might have enjoyed it. He was the first guy in a long time to use a condom and had his own. I didn't care either way except they make my insides all itchy.

After he came he just rolled over panting. I watched as his stomach and chest heaved up and down while he tried to catch his breath. I also watched as his cock slowly deflated shrinking in the rubber like a snake shedding its skin until it almost slipped off. Sitting up I took it off and slurped his cock into my mouth, sucking off all the juices. He seemed to like it and rubbed my back as I did that.

I reeked of sex and so did the room. I could smell it even over momma's cigarettes and vodka. We'd need some candles or room spray soon. The young guy dressed and left without saying anything else. I guess he's not big on words or maybe without knowing a lot of English,

he didn't feel good about talking.

I rolled over and felt the cold latex against my leg. Reaching for it I held it up to examine it. Never before had I really looked at a used one before. Usually the guys throw them away or flush them down the toilet. It felt surprisingly heavy and the tip was filled with his cum. I pinched it between my fingers several times and watched as it

jumped up and down with every squeeze.

"Having fun?" momma said blowing a puff of smoke my way from the table. I forgot she was still there and it startled me causing me to drop it on my chest with a splat. I looked towards her almost embarrassed that she caught me playing with it. She had a big smile on her face and sort of shook her head back and forth. I suddenly felt a cool liquid rushing down towards my stomach and looked to see the cum was oozing out onto me. Just as I grabbed it, there was a knock at the door.

"Stay there," she said getting up. I was almost in a panic lying there naked with cum dripping out of my pussy and running down my stomach. I tossed the condom towards the bathroom and turned away from the door. I didn't want who ever it was to see me like this.

It was some man looking for Vicky. I knew what that meant. For almost two years Vicky has been turning tricks in this neighborhood and had a lot of customers. A lot. Now that she's no longer here, I'll be filling in to service them. I had a ready-made clientele base and momma wasn't going to waste any time promoting it.

She invited the man in and I didn't even turn around. I wasn't sure I wanted to see who it was. My pussy was raw and was still throbbing from the encounters I've had so far today. Any given week I'd have sex maybe eight or nine times. Sometimes 10 times, but never more than that. Now it looks like I'll be doing that in one day. It took Vicky a while to build up to do that many everyday but I had a feeling I wouldn't be given that same luxury.

"Someone's here to see you," momma said sitting on the bed and pulling me to roll over. I wanted to scream out that they're not here to see me but here to fuck me but I knew better. That would really piss her off and I didn't want to do that. Turning onto my back I smiled up at the stranger that just got there. He was older, maybe in his 40s and looked like he worked outside a lot. He smiled back.

"Go get cleaned up," momma said patting my leg. I struggled to sit up and headed towards the bathroom. Just outside the door I noticed the used condom I'd thrown earlier was stuck on the wall about six inches above the floor. For some reason I smiled. I seemed kind of funny to me. I went in and closed the door.

Coming out I saw that the man was naked, laying on my bed holding his stiff cock straight up pointed towards the ceiling. "Come ride daddy's pogo stick, baby girl," he said with a goofy smile. Great, one of those guys. Some guys like to pretend I'm their daughter or niece or someone else and call me by their name. Sometimes they'll want me to call them daddy or uncle something.

I said nothing as I approached the bed, climbed in and straddled him, sinking his cock deep inside my aching hole. I let out a soft whine as it burned through my core. He wasn't that big, but I had too many cocks shoved inside me today and it was very sore down there. I rocked back and forth while he bounced under me. I just wanted this over quickly and rode him hard, slamming my sloppy pussy repeatedly on him, matching his thrusts.

"Oh, yessssssss, you little whore, fuck my cock," he grunted through clenched teeth. I leaned forward to balance myself on his chest and he grabbed my nipples, pulling them hard. I cried out in pain and he made one last lunge upward, almost throwing me off of him and began shooting his cum deep inside me. I was too numb to feel it but I knew from all the signs he was cumming.

After a while he relaxed, falling back to the bed and I rolled off of him, feeling the fresh load dribbling out. I wanted to rushed out and wash it out of me, but he had other ideas. "Lay with me a while," he said pulling me to him. For the next 10 minutes he stroked my hair and rubbed my back as I spooned against his side, my arm across his stomach.

His cock looked slippery, red and not very threatening now. It had shriveled up into a small, dark brown ball of wrinkled skin and still had a cloudy drop of cum peeking from the tip. I reached for it, squeezing the sticky organ and dropped it quickly when it throbbed. I looked towards momma and saw that she wasn't there. Damn it she left me alone with this guy. I didn't even see when she left.

He rolled me over and followed ending up on top of me. Momma always told us to never let a guy fuck you twice without paying extra and I was afraid that's what he would try. He was kissing me and rubbing my nipples and I felt his cock swelling alongside my leg. I pushed against his chest and turned my head in protest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.