A Car for My Daughter - Cover

A Car for My Daughter

Copyright© 2009 by wetfly6969

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A homeless, drug-addicted woman with two young daughters survives the only way she knows how, selling her daughters "assets".

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Rough   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   Prostitution  

"How much for the little one?" the dark skinned Mexican asked leering down at me. I felt a cold chill run down my spine.

"Eighty," momma replied as if this was a perfectly normal activity.

"For all three?"

Momma gave a soft chuckle. "No, each, eighty for each." He continued staring at me like a buffet item, his eyes roaming up and down my slim form. My heart began to race. Next his attention turned towards my sister Vicky.

"How much for that one?" he asked casually as if bargain hunting.

We were standing in front of the liquor store about a block away from the run-down hotel we were staying in. We'd gone down there with momma to get her cigarettes and another bottle of vodka. Everyday she drinks a big bottle of the cheapest vodka they have.

"Sixty," came the matter-of-factual reply. "Each," she added not giving him a chance to ask.

"That's too much, Senora. How much for all three of us?"

"For which one?" He paused and looked us both over before speaking in Spanish to the other two men with him. I could tell momma was getting nervous about possibly losing a "sale" and spoke up. "This one's got nice tits," she said pushing Vicky forwards towards the men.

It was bad enough that we're auctioned off to strange men for sex but do we really need to be put on display in public too? The highway was about forty feet away and we were standing right in front of the liquor store in broad day light. Turning away for the street, momma grabbed the bottom of Vicky's shirt and lifted, pulling her bra up as well, exposing her soon-to-be B cup breasts to the men. The window of the liquor store had several posters and ads blocking anyone inside from seeing this, but there were a lot of people around outside.

"How much?" he repeated.

"One fifty, for all three for one hour. That's a great deal 'cause she's only 13," she added.

The men spoke again in Spanish before the 'leader' counter-offered a hundred, for two hours. They bargained back and forth a few times before finally agreeing to $120 dollars for an hour and a half with Vicky. I breathed a sigh of relief knowing that it wouldn't be me having to have sex this time.

In the room the men were all over her like hungry wolves, pulling and jerking her different ways between them, fighting to get her undressed. Once naked, she was thrown to the bed and one of the men began licking her pussy while he undressed.

The other two tore off their clothes and the leader straddled Vicky's head, pushing his cock into her mouth. The last man began kneading and suckling her breasts like a nursing kitten.

I watched momma as she slowly poured vodka into a Dixie cup not even bothering to look at what the men were doing to her oldest daughter. Next she lit a cigarette and blew the smoke towards me and took a big sip of her drink.

Turning my attention back to the bed, the man who had been licking her was now naked but still licking her. I wondered if he would do that if he knew just two hours before him some other guy had fucked her and didn't use a condom. A lot of the men didn't use them. I smiled thinking what his reaction would be if he sucked out a big wad of cum.

"Here, get something to eat," momma said throwing twenty dollars of the money the men paid for Vicky on the table. "And I want my change." I took the money and heard a squeal. Looking over I saw the man who had been licking her was now on top of her and was thrusting in and out. Even with all the men she's been with, she still squeals like a stuck pig when they first enter her.

I didn't really want to watch what they were going to do to her although I already knew. I've seen it thousands of times and did it myself more times than I can remember. I walked to McDonald's and order a happy meal. I couldn't spend too much or momma will be mad. Not wanting to get back too soon, I took over an hour eating and slowly made my way back. I was hoping they were gone, but figured they weren't.

They didn't even flinch as I opened the door carrying a combo meal for Vicky. I knew she'd be starved and would want to eat once they finished with her. One of the men was on his back with Vicky on top of him. A second man was kneeling behind her and thrusting to and fro. I knew she did anal and figured that's where his cock was. The last man was moving his hips slowly back and forth while she sucked him.

I sat at the empty table and wondered where momma was. The bathroom door was ajar with the light off so I was concerned. Why did she leave Vicky alone with these men? One of the men grunted loudly, I wasn't sure which one, but knew what that sound meant. He was polluting her body with his cum. Slowly the one kneeling behind her backed away, panting. It must have been him who grunted. He traded places with the man getting a blow job and the action continued.

We met with the men around 2 o'clock and brought them here. They didn't wasted any time getting her in the bed and now it was after 4. I remembered momma saying they paid for only an hour and a half so they should be finished by now but momma wasn't here to stop them. I sat back and pulled out a cold fry.

Almost 20 minutes later momma finally returned carrying a small grocery bag. She also must have paid a visit to Vinnie, her dealer 'cause she had that look on her face. It was a calm, relaxed expression with her eyes all glassy and pupils' dilated.

"Where's my change?" she demanded dropping the bag in front of me. Digging into my pocket I retrieved what was left of the twenty, putting it on the table next to the bag. The men were still going at Vicky and momma seemed to realize that they went way over their time.

"You're done," she barked at them heading into the bathroom. "Get the fuck out," she added slamming the door. They mumbled something in Spanish but began moving away from her. I watched as they slowly dress still discussing Vicky. Momma came out just as they were leaving.

"If you want 'er again, same deal, okay?" They smiled speaking to each other and laughing as they left. I went to see Vicky.

She was on her back staring up at the ceiling. Bite marks, hickies bruises, scratches, red marks and cum covered most of her body. "You okay?"

She didn't speak for the longest time. "I hate her," she finally said. "I ain't doing this shit no more. I'll run away if I got to."

"Run away? Vicky you can't do that. Momma won't let you go."

"Fuck 'er. I don't give a damn no more." She asked me to get her a cigarette and I returned to sit with her on the bed. "I'm going to Chicago. Tonight when she's passed out from all that booze, I'm gunna split, turn a trick to get some money and buy a ticket. You commin'?"

I looked at her. She can't be serious. When momma's drunk or high she sometimes talks about her dad still living in Chicago and that's the only family we know of. He kicked her out about 15 years ago and she's never spoken to him since. She ended up in Miami and has been in one relationship after another for as long as either of us can remember.

About two years ago we got evicted from our third apartment and had no place to go. With momma heroin problem she's lost a lot of weight and looks sickly. Too sick to turn tricks anymore. That's when she started letting the men use us. At first only Vicky turned tricks but about nine months ago some looser offered momma $500 for my virginity and she accepted.

"You commin'?" She asked again snapping me out of my thoughts. "You don't wanna be with that crazy bitch by yourself and I'm not staying here one more day!"

"What the fuck are you two talkin' 'bout?" Momma blurted out finally emerging from the bathroom. Vicky spoke a little too loudly and momma heard enough to know she was up to something. We both mumbled nothing and I went to sit at the table, flipping the 19 inch TV on to watch. Momma stood over Vicky for a full 20 seconds just staring at her. "Take a shower, you're a fuckin' mess." She turned towards me and I smiled when Vicky stuck her middle finger at her.

After the bathroom door closed and the water started momma took the remote from me and turned off the TV. "What's going on, Crystal?" she asked with both hands on her hips. Momma has this scary look that puts me into a panic and when she uses that tone of voice, I know I'm in trouble. I looked towards the bathroom then back to her. "I asked you a question, what's going on?"

I'm not strong enough to lie to her and found myself relaying Vicky's plan to run away tonight. I felt bad about it, but knew that if I didn't tell her, I'd be the one in trouble and you didn't want to feel momma's wrath.

It took almost a full minute before she reacted and didn't say anything. She simply poured another glass of vodka, grabbed her purse and cigarettes and left. I felt relief that she wouldn't be mad at me, but I was concerned about what she would do to Vicky.

The last time Vicky made her mad she took Ben Gay and rubbed it all over her pussy. I never heard anyone scream like that before and never wanted to do anything to warrant that treatment. She was still in pain two days later but momma made her keep working. I turned the TV back on.

"Where's the bitch?" Vicky asked emerging from the bathroom.

"I dunno, she left a while ago." I wanted to tell her that momma knew of her plan but I was afraid. She sensed something was wrong with me and kept asking until I broke down and told her. I can't help it as I have no will of my own.

"God damnit, Crystal, why'd you do that? Shit, I'm really fucked. Thanks a lot, sister!" she said sarcastically.

"I'm sorry, Vicky, I didn't mean to, it's just she made me and..."

"Save it, I don't wanna hear nothing you got to say right now." I really felt bad. With everything we've been through we'd always been there for each other. We were all we had and I betrayed her. I watched as she grabbed a plastic shopping bag and began throwing what few possessions she had into it. We didn't have much as momma sold or pawned anything of value.

"If you wanna come, get your shit together," she said slipping on a pair of shorts. I stood as if in a trance watching her. I wanted to go but at the same time I was scared. Not just of what momma would do if she caught us, but of not knowing what would happen to us. Even if we made it to Chicago how would we find our grandfather and would he even want us?

Brushing her hair a few times, she threw the brush in with her things and headed for the door. "You comin'?" I stared at her for the longest time. It felt like hours but was probably only about a minute before I shook my head. I felt trapped and couldn't leave. My feet were like cemented to where I stood and wouldn't move.

"Well maybe I'll see you 'round then," she said swinging open the door and disappearing behind it. For the first time in a long time I began to cry. I wasn't even sure why I was crying, but it felt like something I had to do. I got into bed and put the pillow over my head. Somehow this made me feel better, like the whole world was suddenly gone.

I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I know momma is shaking me and yelling at me. I couldn't clear my head fast enough to understand what she was saying. "Where's Vicky!" I finally heard after she repeated it several times.

"Gone."

"Gone where?" I sat up and looked at her angry face glaring back at me. I suddenly felt sick. She would get the information out of me and it wouldn't take much. Twenty minutes later we were at the bus station looking for her. She'd been gone over an hour and I wasn't even sure she was here but momma somehow knew she was.

Checking the schedule she found a bus heading to St. Paul with a stop in Chicago leaving in thirty minutes. She knew where to go and we found her sitting on a bench talking to some black guy. Momma grabbed her by the shirt and jerked her to her feet. I coward nearby afraid to watch what was happening.

Surprisingly momma didn't have too much to say to her and pulled her from the station by the arm with me in close pursuit. One time Vicky turned to look at me but only briefly. I knew that she was angry at me for ratting her out again.

We ended up going to this guy that had had sex with Vicky a few times and each time offered to buy her for a thousand dollars. Momma wasn't dumb as she was making that much every two or three days with Vicky and always refused his offer. Now that she was a liability, momma was willing to make the exchange. Only this time he didn't have the cash and offered her a 10-year-old car instead.

I looked at the two-tone green Mercury Cougar and groaned. It needed work and wasn't much to look at, but at least it was a car and momma knew eventually Vicky would run away again and she might not be able to find her again. She's a flight risk and it would be better if she was someone else's problem.

I also found out later that Vicky was three months pregnant and momma said in one of her drunken rages that she didn't need 'no fuckin'

bastard brat bothering her.' That just left the two of us and without my older, braver sister around, I knew what would happen.

Momma had an expensive habit, to the tune of $350 a day. We also needed a place to live, which ran $30 a night, food, clothes, her cigarettes and vodka and now a car to add to our costs. Usually we needed $500 a day to cover all the bills, but it would be more now and without Vicky here to earn most of the money, the burden suddenly fell on me to be the sole bread winner.

She had no money and the car was out of gas when we got it so we went back to the motel. It had been a long tiring day for both of us and I was exhausted. She had taken the bus ticket away from Vicky and tore it up right in front of her at the station and I wished she would have tried to get the $40 back so we could have some gas money.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.