Curious Daughter - Cover

Curious Daughter

Copyright© 2009 by chopper4287

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Daughter's curiousity borders on out of control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Daughter   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

When she came out of the shower wrapped in a towel she went dashing right into her bedroom shouting that it was my turn and all she had to do was get finished making up and picking out what she was going to wear. I grabbed my bag and headed into the bathroom that she'd gotten all steamed up and the mirrors all foggy. No sooner had I gotten undressed to climb back in the shower Heather barged right in to ask me what she should wear and to tell me to open the window to let some of the steam out. She just stood there in her matching beige lace bra and panties checking me out as I struggled to quickly cover myself again. ME: Dammit girl what are you doing now? HEATHER: I just wanted to know what people wore to those places since they're going to end up naked anyway and was going to tell you to open the window. ME: Yeah but like I said they should have a clothed only area for a meet and greet for new and non-members. The girls usually wear dresses and they guys just wear pants or shorts and a nice shirt, they usually don't like people wearing t-shirts though because it makes the place look all redneck. HEATHER: (leaving the room) Ok I have the perfect dress then it's very sexy and by the way dad in case I haven't told you lately, you are looking very hot yourself these days and will have no problem getting the attention of all the ladies, ha ha!

I was still waiting on the dryer to kick off so I could get my clean clothes and was sitting on the couch in a towel watching TV when she came out so I could see her in the dress she was going to wear. It was a real jaw dropper and I quickly grabbed a pillow to put in my lap because I knew what seeing her like that would do to me before it even did. It was kind of a tie-dyed gray and silver color that looked awesome and really showed of her incredible tan and the cut was so daring that it couldn't be worn to anything BUT something like this. Heather just smiled and turned around slowly, waiting for my reaction but I was momentarily speechless as I took it all in. It looped around her neck and hung down over her breasts like two small curtains and left her back totally open so you could see the two dimples in her lower back just above her butt and even showed about a half inch of her ass crack. The front was mostly open as well but was held together just below her almost bursting cleavage almost down to her groin area, not by mesh but more like several tiny straps arranged to look like a spider web. The length was abouth mid-thigh and it was slit up the back about four inches. The material was like silk and pretty sheer so it was a good thing for the silver colored pattern in certain spots or else her asscrack, nipples or slit would be pretty obvious because it was impossible for her to wear anything underneath or it would look silly. She looked like a million bucks and I told her so but I also laughed and said I'd have to bring a gun because they would be out of control when they her in that outfit! She laughed and was happy because she said she knew that when Jeremy bought it for her as a joke, she'd never be able to wear it anywhere until now. She went back to her bedroom to finished doing her hair as I got my stuff out of the dryer and went back to the bathroom to get dressed myself. I knew then that my role was going to be bodygaurd for my daughter's curiousity and I'd better be on my toes because she was going to cause quite a stir from the time she first hits the door. I dressed in some tight designer jeans and I also didn't bother with underwear because it would be just one less thing to take off and put back on later. My plan was to just kick it in a towel the whole time so I was hoping they didn't have some requirement of complete nudity to get into certain areas.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.