Curious Daughter - Cover

Curious Daughter

Copyright© 2009 by chopper4287

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Daughter's curiousity borders on out of control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Daughter   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Anyway after many beers and much more laughing about stupid shit she started telling me about this new place that opened a few miles back towards town. She said she'd heard wild rumors about it but the only thing she knew for sure was that all the windows and doors were painted over and they had very strange hours. It seemed odd that she was so concerned with the status of some place out on the highway until she finally let it out that she'd heard it was some kind of swingers club.

Heather had always had an active interest when it came to any sexual questions and was never shy to come right out and ask me about whatever was on her mind. I knew that she could never mention something like that to Jeremy because he would just get pissed and say, why would you even care about that damn place?! She also knew that my 2nd wife (not her mom) and I sometimes would get into some stuff like that just for a crazy good time every once in great a while. She just went on and on about it and said that while she knew that she couldn't even tell Jeremy let alone get him to take her there she still wanted to know what went on inside. She also said she would be afraid to go somewhere like that alone and I readily agreed that it would not be a good idea. I had already changed the subject and began talking about other things so I didn't pick up on where she was going excpet for just asking questions, until she brought it up again! I was like, what IS it with you and this place anyway? So she finally just blurted out, I want to to go there and I want YOU to take me! WHAT?!

ME: Heather now I'm sure that place isn't exactly having father/daughter picnics in there, it's obviously an adult type place where they do adult type shit so absolutely not, the answer is no! HEATHER: Oh so now I'm not an adult huh? You seemed to think I was adult enough when I got out of the pool a little bit ago, it looked like you had a log growing out of you and trying to rip through your shorts so don't be a hypocrate! I'm just curious to see what it is they do exactly, no harm there right? ME: You know I've been to places like that so I can TELL you what goes on in there. They usually have a regular bar and food, TVs and maybe pool tables and video games in the common areas. Then probably a separate "members only" area with hotubs or maybe even a pool and more semi-private areas with large group beds where they can have more of a group grope and I'm sure they have private areas as well. Usually to get into the "members only" area you have to become a full fledged member because clothing is not an option and everyone will be nude. HEATHER: Well then if everybody is naked what happens to their clothes and stuff? ME: Most places have locker rooms with places where you can lock all your personal items up and even take a shower if need be and they should have all the clean towels and soap for all that. HEATHER: It sounds really cool and I want to check it out even more now that you've told me all that, pleeeeease go with me because I can never go there alone or with anyone else. If you keep saying then I will be forced to go there alone and take my chances, is THAT what you'd want? ME: No, I wouldn't like that at all but I just don't like the idea of anyone seeing my daughter naked and you seeing all those other naked people, especially me! HEATHER: Oh dad, through all the years we've caught each other around the house without clothes it hasn't caused any problems so why get all bashful and shy on me now? I just saw all of you in the shower and you saw me in my peek-a-boo wet bikini so c'mon. ME: I understand all that but this is an entire evening of parading around completely naked and exposed, not just a quick look in the shower or at a wet bathing suit and some of these people will most likely be engaging in some kind of sexual activities as well. If it's like you say then I'm sure it's not just a nudist type thing where they're not allowed to have sex.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.