Curious Daughter - Cover

Curious Daughter

Copyright© 2009 by chopper4287

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Daughter's curiousity borders on out of control...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Coercion   Heterosexual   True Story   Daughter   Swinging   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

During a recent coast to coast motorcycle trip across the USA I stopped in to visit my daughter Heather and her husband Jeremy on my way back home only to find out that Jeremy was working out of town for a week and he wouldn't be home until the following weekend. Heather broke out some cold beers and we were soon laughing it up talking about funny shit we all went through when she was growing up. As we got to having more and more beers Heather said I should just stay the night since she was bored withn Jeremy being away but I told her that was my plan to spend a few days with them anyway. She decided to run down to the store to pick up some more beer and stuff to grill out some big steaks while I took the opprotunity to get cleaned up a bit and get the road funk off me. By the time she was coming back through the door I was all fresh clean, shaved, shined up and had just shut off the shower.

It felt good to get all shaved up because even though I'd had showers on the road I'd let the shaving thing go since I wasn't trying to impress anybody anyway. It was then I realized there were no towels on the rack so I yelled for her to get me one because there weren't any in the bathroom, I was in such a hurry to enjoy a nice long shower for a change i just didn't check for towels before I got in. She was like, oh shit I forgot all my towels were in the dryer because it was laundry day for her and they didn't have many towels to start with so she was completely out.

Luckily they were dry so she just grabbed me one and brought it in to me but instead of just setting it inside the door she just came on in and slid the shower door back, scaring the hell out of me! I was like, hey what the fuck and I had to quickly cover up my crotch as best I could with my hand and arm because I didn't expect anything like that! She just handed me the towel, laughed at the situation and went back out to the kitchen as she started getting the steaks ready to grill. I got dried off and slipped on some clean gym shorts and a t-shirt I had packed in my bag then headed out to the kitchen.

Heather had the steaks ready for the grill and told me to grab a beer and head out by the pool where the grill was to get them started while she went to put her suit on the enjoy the rays. I was kicking back in a lounger with a cold beer in hand and the steaks sizzling on the grill when she came out wearing this tiny bikini that was out of this world hot! I almost spit up my beer when I saw her dressed that way in front of me because I hadn't seen THAT much of her in quite a while! I guess I should describe her so it would be clear why I was so startled...

Heather is now 23 years old, about 5'4" 120lbs. with sandy blond hair and has a very athletic body type (I'd say about 36-24-34). The bikini she was wearing was a pale blue color that wasn't a thong but it was very close. It only had small ties on each hip that held it together and just covered the necessary parts and that was it, the top was so small it barely covered her nipples! When she saw my reaction she said to relax because she only wore it at home and not to public places. Although that was good to know it was still causing me some discomfort, if you know what I mean. She said that she's take over on the steaks and if I wanted I could start a load of the dirty clothes I had in my bag since she'd just dealt with the last of her laundry while she was inside.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.