Dottie

by Uncle Jim

Copyright© 2009 by Uncle Jim

Romantic Sex Story: When Tim rescues Dottie, he doesn't know what he is in for. He takes her home to have his sister, Penny, care for her while he deals with the abusers. Penny has ideas of her own. Tim's life changes drastically while his sisters have their revenge on the abusers.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Rape   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Science Fiction   BDSM   Rough   Gang Bang   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   .

Character List

Tim

Part Original, H.S. Student; 5’-9” tall, 145 pounds, 17 years old. auburn hair, gray eyes, nice looking

Dottie

HS Student; 4’-11” tall, 102 pounds, 34C-22-34, 16 years old, short, curly, strawberry blond hair, gray eyes, some light freckles, very cute

Tony

HS Student, 5’-10” tall, 200 pounds, 17 years old, black hair, brown eyes

Rick

HS Student, 6’-0” tall, 160 pounds, 17 years old, brown hair, blue eyes

Geno

HS Student, 5’-9” tall, 170 pounds, 17 years old, black hair, hazel eyes

Penny

Tim’s older sister, 5’-4” tall, 115 pounds, 34C-23-34, 18 years old, long auburn hair, gray eyes

Peggy

Tim’s middle sister, 5’-2” tall, 105 pounds, 32B-20-31, 15 years old, medium length auburn hair, gray eyes

Patty

Tim’s youngest sister, 5’-0” tall, 95 pounds, 30A-20-28, 13 years old, short auburn hair, green eyes

Part 1

Dottie is one of the cutest girls in the local high school. She is 4’-11” tall and has short, curly, strawberry blond hair. At 16 years old and 102 pounds, her 34C-22-34 figure and gray eyes are very alluring to the boys. She also has some very light freckles and still retains just a touch of baby fat. It makes her very cuddly.

On this particular summer night, she doesn’t look all that nice. Her hair is all frizzed out. She is lying on a rumpled sheet on a small bed. There are bruises and scratches on her breasts and other parts of her body. Her face and lips are swollen from abuse. Her pussy and rectum have suffered similar abuse and are also swollen. There is dried cum and pussy juice all over her small body.

Dottie looks up through her tears, as the door to the room opens again. For the last three days and nights, she has been abused by Tony and his two friends. Now she feared that they were back again to hurt her further.

“Please, no more,” she begged, “let me go. Please.” There was no answer for a short time.

“Dottie, how did you wind up here?” a familiar voice asked. Dottie had trouble seeing who it was in the dim light but was sure that she knew that voice. Looking up as he came closer, she saw Tim.

“Have you come to hurt me too, Tim?” she whispered through her bruised and swollen lips.


I was devastated when I saw Dottie on the bed. I had heard a rumor from other boys late that afternoon that Tony had been having a party for the last several days with an involuntary guest. I had an idea what that meant and didn’t like it one bit.

“No, Dottie. I am here to take you home, Sweetie,” I said in answer to her question, “not to hurt you.” I knew Dottie from school and had always thought that she was cute.

“How can we get out of here?” she whispered in fear. “Have Tony and the others left?”

“Oh, no,” I told her, “they’re right in the front room, but they won’t bother us at all. They have more important things to worry about right now,” I told her with a smile.

I crossed the small room to the bed that she was confined on. Dottie’s hands were hand cuffed behind her back and there was another handcuff on her right ankle. It was connected to a chain that ran to an eye bolt in the floor. I had not been prepared for that.

“Do you know where the keys are kept?” I asked her.

“I think Tony has them, Tim,” she whispered in tears. “I’ll never get out of here!” she wailed in misery.

“Give me a few minutes,” I told her, “I WILL get the keys.”

I returned to the front room of the pool house. When I had appeared there earlier, Tony and his friends had been quite surprised. I had frozen them in place. Now that I knew better what the situation was, I would deal more harshly with them. I immediately induced pain in Tony’s two friends, Rick and Geno. You could see the sweat appear on their faces as the pain started. Then I spoke to Tony.

“Where are the keys to the handcuffs?” I demanded and then gave him his voice back to answer.

“Get fucked, dickhead,” Tony shouted back. I cut off his control of his voice again, so the screams wouldn’t be heard. Then I gave him a good strong shot of pain - much more than his friends were experiencing. Tony went very pale and started to sweat.

“Now, we can do this the hard way or the easy way,” I told him. “The easy way is you tell me what I want to know right now. The hard way is you don’t and I keep increasing the level of pain until you do tell me, but you will tell me, eventually!” I then returned his voice to him. I had seen the sweat on his face and the fear in his eyes.

“All right,” he groaned, “the keys are over on the bookcase across the room.” I checked to be sure that was where the keys actually were and then returned to Tony. I cut off his control of his voice again and reduced the level of pain, some.

“I will leave the three of you like this for now to contemplate your misdeeds. When I have determined the full extent of your misbehavior, I will see what other punishment you require,” I informed them and returned to the small bedroom and Dottie.

Dottie was quietly crying on the bed when I returned with the keys. I removed the handcuffs freeing her hands and then the one on her ankle. Dottie tried to move her arms and screamed in pain. After being in that position for so long, her arms were not ready to move and had suffered from a reduced flow of blood to the area. Dottie lay there and cried and moaned on the bed.

“Dottie, I know that must hurt. Let me see if I can increase the circulation by massaging your arms and shoulders,” I told her and set to work. Dottie’s skin was so soft and as I massaged her shoulders and arms, they warmed up quickly as the blood flow increased there. I continued the massage until the crying and moaning stopped. It took a while but I sure didn’t mind. Dottie is soft and warm.

“Come on, Sweetie,” I told her, when she was better, “let’s get you a nice hot shower. You’ll feel a lot better then.” We went to the shower in the connecting bath, and I got the water going and adjusted the temperature so it wasn’t too hot.

When I turned to Dottie, she was still frightened. Her breathing was still ragged and snot was running out of her nose. I got some toilet paper and had her blow her nose and then got her into the shower. There were soap and shampoo already in there.

“Can you handle this by yourself?” I asked her through the door.

“Yes, I think so, Tim. Thank you,” she answered, with a little sniffle.

Who am I, you ask? My name is Tim. I’m 5’-9” tall, weigh 145 pounds, more or less. I’m 17 years old and have auburn hair and gray eyes. I am also part ‘Original’ which is how come I can transport and also to what I owe my mental powers.

After a short time, I could hear Dottie start to weep again, and then the shower door opened.

“Tim,” she asked, tearfully, “could you do my back and butt. It hurts too much for me to try to reach them.” The tears at this point were running down her face and washing the soap away.

“Sure, Sweetie,” I told her as I took the soap from her hand. Dottie turned around, and I started to rub the soap over her back and butt. God, did she feel good, and I just loved that cute little butt of hers. I continued all the way down the back of her legs and then came back up and rubbed my soapy hands into her butt crack. Dottie jumped at this and took in a large breath in fright.

“Easy, Sweetie,” I told her, “ I’m not going to hurt you. I only want to help you get cleaned up. OK?”

“All right, Tim,” she answered, with her still ragged breathing. I had finished with her butt by then but would have loved to continue.

“Go ahead and rinse off,” I told her. She closed the door and got back under the water. She was soon done and turned off the water.

When Dottie came out of the shower, her hair was all wet and drooped down around her face and head. She was still crying and her breathing was still ragged.

“Are you going to be all right, Sweetie?” I asked, concerned.

“I am just so sore, everywhere,” she moaned. “Help me dry off, please.”

I took a towel and started at her hair and face. Then I moved to her arms and back. I massaged her arms some more also. Dottie’s breathing was a little easier now. I then moved the towel to start on her front. Dottie has really nice looking breasts. They’re not huge but they look just right on her small frame. I rubbed them dry with the towel and then moved down to her flat belly. Eventually, I wound up at her pussy and thighs. Now I had a problem. I had no ideal how to dry her pussy. I started on her thighs and upper legs.

Dottie spread her legs, reached down, and guided my hand and the towel right up between her legs and right across her pussy. I rubbed her there for a while. Dottie started to coo and her breathing was ragged again. After a short time she took in a long breath and shivered some with closed eyes. In a bit her eyes opened and her breathing eased up. Dottie looked down at me. I had stopped rubbing her pussy and there was a stain on the towel now.

“Thank you, Tim,” she breathed in a whisper. I returned to her lower legs and finished drying her off.

“Where are your clothes, Sweetie?” I asked her.

“Tony and the others ripped them off me. I don’t think I’ll be able to wear them,” she whimpered in tears.

“Let me see what I can find for you to wear,” I told her. I went through the closets in the rooms and finally found a robe that would fit someone her size. When I returned to the bathroom with it. Dottie was drying her hair with the hair dryer there. Those things all make a terrible racket.

“I found a robe for you to wear,” I told her as I re-entered the bath. Dottie jumped at my voice.

“Sorry,” I said, “I didn’t mean to frighten you.”

“I didn’t hear you coming because of the hair dryer,” she whimpered. She had shut it off as it’s nearly impossible to talk over them. I held her for a while until she was better. She then fluffed her hair a little after running a comb through it some. She seemed satisfied. I helped her on with the robe.

“How did you get into this predicament?” I asked her after we returned to the bedroom.

“Tony invited me over for a swim and to make out a little. He said we would be alone because his parents were out of town for a few days. I thought it would be all right,” Dottie said with a sniffle.

“We came in here to change into our swim wear. Tony started to kiss me and run his hands over my breasts. I pulled back from him, but he grabbed me and bit me on the face. Then he hollered ‘all right’ and his friends, Rick and Geno, came out of the bedroom. They all ripped my clothes off. I tried to protest, but they held me still and just slapped me. Then Tony looked me in the eye and hollered, ‘Shut up slut. You’re mine, understand’. Then he hit me again!

“Oh God, Tim! They were all over me! They yanked my arms behind my back and put those handcuffs on me. Then they dragged me into the bedroom and bent me over the bed. Rick and Geno held me down while Tony used me. They all used me!” Dottie wailed and broke down and bawled like a baby. I pulled her into my arms again and held her until she was better. She had her head on my chest.

“After they had all used my pussy, they started on my butt. Oh God, it hurt, but they just kept it up. Tony was always first. When he was done in my butt, he came around the bed and made me suck his cock clean. One of the others had taken his place in my butt already. Tony grabbed my nose. I couldn’t breathe and opened my mouth. He shoved his nasty cock in my mouth. I couldn’t believe he was still hard. I had just felt him cum in my butt. He made me lick and suck him clean! I thought I would die, then he came down my throat,” she moaned as the tears flooded down again.

“Oh God, Tim! They all did that! That was the first night. They just kept it up for the whole time. When they went to sleep or anything, they chained me to the bolt in the floor. They only gave me a little to eat and I had to pee in a bucket. Then they all three started to use me at the same time. I was so ashamed, but I couldn’t stop them!” Again Dottie broke down in tears and great loud sobs.

“Why? Why did they do this to me, Tim? What did I do wrong?” she pleaded. I was still holding her. Dottie cried and cried as I patted her back and kissed her hair. I had no answer to her question. I did, however, have a building hatred for Tony and his friends. I soon decided that they needed more than a little pain as a punishment. What that would be, I hadn’t decided, yet.

“We need to leave here,” I told Dottie. “I’ll take you to my house and then home. You can wear some of my sisters’ clothes. I’m sure we can find something to fit you.”

“Thank you, Tim,” she whispered through her tears and ragged breathing.

We returned to the front room. Dottie saw Tony and his friends there - frozen in place with pain on their faces.

“What’s wrong with them?” she asked, confused.

“I’ve inflicted a little pain on them,” I told her.

“It couldn’t match what they did to me,” Dottie whined in tears.

“There are other options,” I said, brightly.

“But, how do you do that?” she wanted to know.

“It’s a special talent,” I said, “only a few have it. I do.” I had also made up my mind. I went into the minds of the three and released the demons there. Then we left, leaving them to face their demons alone.

I took Dottie’s hand in mine and we walked toward the door. Dottie felt like she was falling and tried to scream. Nothing came out. The feeling stopped and she found herself in my bedroom with me.

“What did you do?” she begged. Her legs didn’t seem ready to support her.

“I transported us,” I told her and grabbed her as she started to collapse.

“Where ... where are we? How did you do that?” she begged me through her ragged breathing and fear.

“I simply pictured where I wanted to be and here we are, in my bedroom!” I told her.

“No, people can’t do that!” she moaned.

“No, people can’t, but Originals can,” I told her. As I was talking, I reached out with my mind to find my older sister, Penny. She’s the healer in our family. She was in her room, two doors down the hall. She materialized seconds later in my room.

“Tim, what have you done?” Penny demanded after seeing the condition Dottie was in. I gave Penny a quick rundown of what had happened to Dottie and how I had rescued her. Penny frowned.

“Dottie, Dear, why don’t we go down to my room. I have some clothes that will fit you, and I’ll help you relax, before we take you home,” Penny said. Dottie got a stricken look on her face. She had been scared to death when Penny had materialized in my room.

“She’s a little scared of transporting,” I informed Penny.

“That’s all right. We’ll just walk, Dear. It’s only two doors down the hall,” Penny said. She took Dottie’s hand and led her out of my room.

I sat down in my stuffed chair and got comfortable. I knew that Penny would be awhile. She would work her mental magic, and clear up at least some of Dottie’s memories.

After sitting there for a time, I got restless and remembered the three in the pool house. It had been almost an hour since I had left them there to confront their demons. I picked up my video camera, checked the batteries and put in a new DVD. Then I disappeared.

I reappeared in the pool house. The three were just as I had left them. I moved them so that they were in a line across the back of the room in front of the sofa and facing me.

I turned on the video camera and got pictures of all of them before I brought Tony out of the trance. He immediately blew chunks and kept dry heaving for a while. At the same time, he shit himself and pissed in the mess. It slid out of his swim trunks and down his legs and spread out on the carpet. I froze him in place there and went on to Rick. He did the same thing. I froze him in place again also. Then it was Geno’s turn. He was a repeat of the other two.

By the time they were done, the place stank to high heaven. I had it all on the DVD. I took several more minutes of video with them frozen in place. I used various angles and zoomed in and out. I had gotten long shots of it sliding down all of their legs to the carpet. If only we had smell-o-vision. Gard, what a stink. Then I unfroze them for a few minutes and recorded the panic and horror on their faces as they continued dry heaving and finally realized what had happened to them. It was really hilarious watching them. They all just lost it.

Finally, I refroze them again, right in that middle of the mess they had made, and did some re-programing of their minds. I setup new parameters for just how they would react to females. Just looking at a good looking girl would make them queasy. Watching any girl showing a lot of skin would make them sick to their stomach ... If they touched a girl or a boy and tried to take their clothes off or feel them up they would puke. If they kept it up they would piss in their pants and finally they would shit themselves if they continued. Attempting to have sex with anyone but themselves would make them pass out after puking, pissing and shitting themselves.

I was sure those three guys were going to have a real interesting life for a while. Finally, I had to get out of there. The stench was terrible. I set them to come out of the trance five minutes after I left.

When I got back to my room, I was going to flop down in the chair again, when I suddenly realized how terrible I smelled! I had picked up their stink just by being there. I went to take a long, hot shower to try to wash the stink off of me. I put my clothes in the washing machine and washed them also. They, too, were contaminated. I just threw my sneakers away.

Finally, I got to flop down in my chair. I must have dozed. I came awake when Penny cleared her throat loudly.

“Well, lover boy,” she asked, “ did you have a nice nap?”

“I must have dozed off,” I said, stretching.

“Yes, it took me three hours to straighten Dottie out, brother. Those asses really messed her up. She will still remember it, but it will be a more distant memory. I put a new memory in to take its place. Do you want to know what it is, brother dear?” Penny asked, with a sly grin.

“I wouldn’t have a clue,” I told her.

“I substituted you making love to her, brother,” Penny said, with a smile.

“WHAT!?” I shouted, shocked.

“She already has a thing for you, because you rescued her. It wasn’t hard to convince her that she loves you.”

“But, Penny, you should have asked me first,” I told her, uneasily.

“I didn’t need to, Tim! All I had to do was scan your surface thoughts while you were asleep. They were full of how you felt when you washed her and dried her off. You’re already stuck on her,” she told me matter-of-factly.

“Go down to my room, and get in bed with her,” Penny continued. “Just sleep - no sex. She’s still way too sore for that. Just hold her and kiss her when she wakes up. I’ll sleep here for a while. I’ll get you up when we’re ready to go to her house.”

The next thing I knew, I was sitting in Penny’s room on her bed. Dottie was asleep there under a light blanket. I thought about her for a few minutes and remembered how nice she felt when I washed her. I was convinced. I removed my clothes and got under the blanket with her. She cuddled right up to me in her sleep. Soon, I was asleep, also.

I was awakened several hours later to find all three of my sisters there in nighties, with backpacks and various fashion, hair and makeup magazines. They were all looking at Dottie and me in bed together. Dottie was naked, the same as I was. She had her head on my shoulder and her leg thrown over mine. She was soft and warm. She was also still asleep, and just looked wonderful!

“Tim,” Penny called to bring me out of my reverie, “go ahead and kiss her to wake her up. We need to go to her house now. It’ll be morning soon.”

Boy, talk about a tough assignment. I leaned in and kissed Dottie on the lips. She tasted great. I could tell when she was awake, because she started to kiss me back. Boy, could that girl kiss! I thought she was going to suck all of the air out of my lungs. Finally, Penny cleared her throat, rather loudly, and we came up for air. Was I flustered or what?

“Thank you, Tim, for holding me tonight,” Dottie whispered as she released me. Penny handed her a nightie and Dottie got up and put it on. God, did she look great both before and after she put it on!

“Put your tongue back in your mouth, Tim,” Peggy, my middle sister, said. “It makes you look like a dog.” I snapped out of it and realized that there were four females standing around the bed, and I was naked. Boy, did I lose my hard-on fast, and talk about embarrassing.

“Tim, we’re all going to Dottie’s house. I’ll do a little work to convince her parents that we have been there all night. We’ll invite her here for tonight. We’ll all be back in the morning, sometime. Go back to sleep,” Penny told me. They all vanished right after taking Dottie’s hand.

I wasn’t going to sleep in Penny’s bed and got my clothes and transported back to my room. I sat in my chair and thought about Dottie and the shower. In no time I was as hard as a rock. I also thought about sleeping with her. That didn’t help me any. Soon my hand was flying up and down my cock. Shortly, I blew a load that would make a stud horse proud. God, I never came so much or so hard. By the time I was done and had cleaned up, I was ready for bed and hit the sheets. I was gone again in no time.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.