Comparing Me to Michelangelo - Cover

Comparing Me to Michelangelo

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: At my little sister's sleepover, she and her girlfriends wanted to see how I compared with Michelangelo's David. Evidently I won. Boy, did I.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

Chapter 1

I know you'll just dismiss this as me being the luckiest guy on earth but there's a lot more to the story than just that. So.

It began the night my fourteen-year old sister, Karen, had three of her girlfriends over for a sleepover. Karen had had them over before, I always looked forward to them coming over because, even at fourteen, they looked pretty nice in their nighties which I would get glimpses of, especially Brooke, who I think secretly had a crush on me.

Mom and Dad had gone out for the evening to dinner and a movie, that was a first for one of Karen's slumber parties, and I was left home to make sure things were safe. I'm sixteen and can drive if there's an emergency.

Actually, I had planned on going out with my girlfriend, Nikki, but she had called earlier and said she thought she had the flu. So, with me to stay around, my parents wisely got out of the house and away from four noisy, giggly girls.

I, more or less, hid out in my room, well away from the girls, knowing if anything dire happened, I'd be there to save the day.

I got on my computer, did a little websurfing, a couple of chat rooms I've been in before, a few games, just stuff.

Then Karen came and invited me to have some of the pizza they had ordered, so I went down to her room where they were all eating.

I had met these girls before, Isabel was very pretty, the sexiest with a very nice set of boobs, she really stood out, and I mean, out. Brooke was very cute, petite with smaller breasts but still pretty nice. She smiled at me when I walked in and kept smiling as we ate our pizza. Whenever I looked at her, she would blush and smile some more.

Sierra seemed a bit of an oddball. A little on the nasty and sarcastic side and without much of a figure. Just little bumps on her chest like my sister had three years ago. Now, my sis, Karen, has a pretty nice rack. I've had a few glimpses and I've wondered sometimes if she hasn't meant for me to have a glimpse. Hard to tell.

But, after the pizza, I made my way back to my room and my computer, then around eight thirty, there was a knock on my door and I heard Karen say, "Hayes, can I come in, I want to ask you something."

"Sure, come on in, what do you want?"

"Well, the girls want to ask you something. Can you come down to my room?"

So, I followed Karen down the hall. Her nightie was fairly skimpy, I don't think she realized just how skimpy. Looks like my sis is growing up. Nice ass.

When I got in the room, the girls were all giggling and embarrassed looking.

"Okay, what did you want to ask?"

"Well, um, can we see your thing, your penis?" This, out of Isabel.

Maybe that's what you were expecting, I wasn't.

"My ... you're kidding, right?"

"Well, we've looked at the picture of Michelangelo's David and his thing is right out front and we wanted to see if it was realistic or not. We've never seen a real one."

So, I thought, it was for purely artistic reasons that they want to see my cock. Oh, sure.

"You're crazy. No way. Michelangelo. Yeah, right."

Then, Isabel said, "What's wrong, is it too small? Don't want us to see how small it is? Itty bitty?"

Well, that's never the thing to say to a guy, right? Well, unless you want to see his dick.

So, I took off my tee and short, pulled down my briefs and stood there before them, now with a rather firm erection. Now, I'm not huge by any means, probably about average, though I haven't spent my lifetime going around measuring guy's dicks. Perish the thought.

The great advantage I had over 'David' was my erection.

"Oh, he's a lot bigger than 'David's," said Isabel. "Nicer, too."

Then, from Isabel, "Can we feel it?"

Well, when four teen girls in skimpy nighties ask to feel your cock, what do you say?

So did I. But, I added, "But only if I can see you and feel you, too."

My sister said, "Oh, no we can't do that," but then Isabel added, "Sure, what the hell, we should be fair about this."

Brooke smiled seductively at me and said, "Well, I don't have a lot to see, but you can look and feel me if you want," and began taking off her nightie and panties.

Well, that was an offer I didn't want to refuse. Brooke underestimated herself. She had a very nice pair of boobs which I could already see a bit through the sheer top of her nightie. So I walked over to her and she began holding and playing around with my cock.

"Ew, it really feels neat. And really soft out on the end of it. Silky and smooth."

Then, Sierra said, "Um, I'll pass," which was just as well as she had no tits to speak of anyway.

I looked over and Isabel was pulling off her nightie and panties, stepping over to where Brooke and I were standing.

Brooke said to her, "Here, it's fun," and Isabel started playing with me as I felt Brooke's nice young, firm breasts. Was I hard. Oh, was I hard. My heart was thumping trying to keep up with all the blood my erection was consuming.

Isabel was now playing with my cock and she said to my sister, "Oh, Karen, you're missing out on the fun. He's really got a nice dick. Take your stuff off and come over here."

I looked over and Karen was pulling off her nightie, too, then walked over to where we were standing.

My sister's body was beautiful. Her breasts were plump and round, pointed up and crowned with puffy, pink nipples that make me hungry to surround them with my lips. Her pussy was smooth with a dainty little cleft that was, no doubt, hiding her treasure from me. But it looked like I would get to know it soon.

Isabel was stroking my cock as I was fondling her big, beautiful boobs and I was going into heaven, I can tell you. I put a hand down and began to work a finger into Isabel's pussy as she widened her stance to make it easier. I was soon fingering in and out of her as we stood there, the two other girls quietly watching, as Isabel started moaning and moving her hips against my finger.

"Oh, oh, I'm ... oh, oh, do that, oh, faster, please, faster, Hayes, do it fas ... oh, OH, OH, OH, oh, don't stop it, don't stop it. Oh."

Karen and Brooke were standing there naked, watching their friend playing with my dick and having an orgasm while I fingered her. Isabel hugged me tight as she climaxed and I kept finger-fucking her as we embraced.

"Oh, oh, Hayes, oh, I just feel so good. You really got me off. Wow. Can I get you off? I'd love to suck your cock."

She lowered herself down and began to lick all over my dick, especially out on the end where it just felt so good. The other two girls have backed up just a bit and they both were standing there watching while rubbing their pussies. I don't blame them but I wished I was rubbing their pussies myself. Well, I thought I might get my chance. Soon, I hoped.

Isabel continued to suck on me as I stood there, suspecting that she may have done this before. She was really quite good and she soon had a mouthful of my cum as a result.

"UUUH, UUUH, UUH, uuh, uuh, oh, oh. Isabel, that was fantastic. Wow, I feel weak all over. You were fabulous."

Brooke took a step forward and asked, "Can I see it now?"

I nodded and she put her hand around my dick and squeezed and began playing around with it.

"Can I see what it's like to suck on it?"

Would any guy say no?

So, she took it in her mouth and sucked a bit, then stood up and made room for my sister.

"My turn, I guess, huh?"

She held my cock, stroked it back and forth and said, "It's kinda fun. Does this feel good?"

"Oh, yeah, I'll give you twenty-four hours to stop."

"Can I try sucking on it?"

I nodded and she knelt down and began sucking me. I'm not exactly sure what she did but did it feel great. My sister is a natural, I think. Soon, she stopped and gave me a nice, naked hug and whispered, "I'll finish that we can be alone." Wow, a promise from my sister.

Now, Isabel was back gripping me and rubbing my cock tip against her pussy, widening her stance to get me rubbing past her wet lips.

"Mmm, that's nice. Oh, yeah."

I leaned forward and asked her, "If you want to take this a step farther, I've got condoms."

"I'm so hot, anything you want, you can have."

So, I went back to my room and got the package of condoms that I had bought to use with my girlfriend, Nikki, and brought them back.

The girls were all whispering when I came back in and I asked Isabel, "Sure you want to do this?" and she said, "Yes, yes, I'm sure," and shy little Brooke added, "If she doesn't want to do it, you can do it to me," blushing up at me.

"Oh, I asked first. I get him first, come on, Hayes, let's do it and you girls can watch."

So, I had her lay down on my sister's bed and I got up between her legs and slid my finger in her in and out as I rubbed around on her clit. She was moving around a bit, obviously liking what I was doing and I soon got down and began licking and tongueing her sweet pussy.

She really was getting into my oral lovemaking and was squirming, moaning and thrusting against my tongue and lips as I darted in and out. I spread her labia with my fingers and licked all up and down her open pussy. Did she love that.

"OH, OOH, OOH, OOOOH, OOOOH, OMIGOD, OMIGOD, OH, OH, DON'T STOP, OH, OH, OMIGOD, OH, OH, oh, I've just never ... oh, I can't ... just don't stop, Hayes, just ... oh, oh, that's so good, oh, I've never felt so good, oh, oh."

She was incredible. What an orgasm. Unbelievable. I had never before, or after, for that matter, had a girl have such a massive orgasm. Why she didn't faint, I don't know. Or me. She had my head in a knee lock with her legs around my head pulling me into her pussy where I was still trying to tongue her. As she held my head clamped between her legs, she bucked and thrust her hips onto my face in throes of ecstasy. What a time!

She finally let me up and I put the condom on, pressed it up to her very wet and slippery pussy lips and pushed.

"It didn't go in, did it?"

"No, not yet," and I pushed once again as she pressed down herself.

"Ew, that stung a bit but, look, you went in. Do a little more. Yeah, oh, that's more. Push in again. Feels better now. Oh, look, you're almost all the way inside me."

Soon, I was fucking her in and out, rubbing the top of her pussy with my palm, and she was moaning and writhing under me.

"Oh, this feels so good. Oh, I can't believe how good this feels. Oh, my pussy is so happy. Make my pussy happy, Hayes."

"You feel good, too, Isabel. You are so good inside. I can't believe how good you feel."

"Mmm, put it in real far, oh, in all the way, yes, hard, yes, like that, oh, OOH, OOOH, OOOOH, OOOOH, OOOOH, oooh, oooh, oooh, Oh, cum in me, Hayes, cum good in me. Gimme your cum. Oh, fuck me more, oh, more."

Soon, I was emptying into her pussy, "UMMH, UMMH, UMMH, UMMH, ummph, ummph, ummph, oh, oh, wow, that was so, so good," and I slumped over her in a happy fog.

It was completely quiet. I had even forgotten for a few minutes that there were three other girls in the room. Sierra, who still had her nightie on, was sitting on my sister's desk chair with her hand in her panties, the other two were standing a few feet away rubbing their pussies. I don't blame them.

"Can I be next, Hayes? Can you do me?" asked Brooke.

"Well, I need to recover a bit, you know how guys are."

"Well, no, I really don't. That's why I want you to do it to me like you did Isabel."

"Oh, girl, just wait until Hayes has his beautiful dick in you. I'm still in heaven."

So, I get down between Brooke's legs and begin to lick her.

"Oh, oh, that feels so good. Oh, do it right there. Right there. Oh."

She's up on her elbows watching me tongue and suck her, petting my face with one hand as she rests back on the other elbow.

I reach up and pull open her pussy lips and wipe my tongue up and down, up and down.

"Oh, oh, that's incredible. Oh, wonderful. That feels so good. Oh, lick me just like that, don't ever stop, don't ever stop. Oh. Oh, more, do it more."

I just love licking her sweet insides and soon, "OH, OH, I'M CUMMING, OH, OH, I CAN'T STAND IT, OH, OH, OH, HAYES, oh, just keep doing it, it just feels so good, oh, so good, don't ever stop, oh, more, do it more, oh, harder, lick me harder, OH, OH, OH, OH, OMIGOD, I'm cumming again. Oh, oh," and she flops backwards and lets out a long heavy sigh.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.