Blood Ties
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2009 by Dreadpirate Tom

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 1 - If you set out to kill a vampire, make sure you finish the job. This is the sequel to Blood Lust. If you haven't read it, you might have some difficulty with many of the references and characters. If you found the first one disturbing...well, it's probably only fair to warn you that this one will likely be worse.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Slow   Caution   Violence  

September Thirtieth

As the sun set, Dana pulled the big Mercedes sedan off of the highway and onto an unmarked gravel road. She cringed at the sound of bits of rock pinging off the bottom and sides of the car; this was no way to treat a luxury automobile. She had always wanted one, though, and Tom and Mia, her friends and lovers, had insisted on getting it for her. Living where they did, Dana now thought that a primer colored, vintage pick-up truck would probably have been a better choice.

She followed the meandering, one lane road over and around the thickly forested hills for nearly a mile before her car emerged into a clearing. At the center of the neatly kept lawn was a large, cedar home. It was a bright, airy affair; the outer walls more window than wood. The sight of it always made Dana grin. Looking at the place, no one would ever guess that it was the lair of a pair of vampires. And their sweet, innocent, incredibly insightful and beautiful mortal minion, of course, she humbly appended.

The gravel road came to an end at the two car garage attached to the house. After parking inside and grabbing the bag from her shopping excursion, Dana peeked through the door that led into the basement. The large, steel vault door on the opposite wall was hanging open; the room beyond in shadow. Well, she thought, at least they had managed to get out of bed tonight. She supposed that was a good sign.

Acting on sudden inspiration, she waddled across the basement to Tom and Mia's sleeping chamber at the fastest pace she could manage this far along in her pregnancy. The room had been built by a company that specialized in the construction of panic rooms for the rich and paranoid. Having been raised to be strictly frugal, the sight of one of the invoices for the work had almost made her faint.

Most of the interior of the room was taken up by a king sized bed and a single dresser. Along one wall was a bank of monitors that were connected to a series of carefully concealed cameras that allowed the occupants of the room to view the rest of the interior of the house and the yard outside. Along the wall opposite the monitors were a small bathroom and a large enclosure that housed a massive air filtration unit. The monitors and the air filter were never really used by them, but Tom had thought that it might look suspicious to refuse the standard bells and whistles that came with such a place.

Flicking on the monitors, she gazed from one to the other until she located her life impaired house mates. They were seated at the picnic table in the backyard, each busily draining the life from a big, fluffy bunny. Two other limp, fuzzy forms on the table indicated that the pair was almost done with their dinner. Involuntarily, Dana's tongue came out in the universal expression of disgust. She just couldn't figure out how they could eat things that were so cute.

Spared the trouble of searching for her companions, she turned the monitors back off, and tottered out of the garage and around the side of the house. As she rounded the corner into the back yard, Tom was just finishing skinning and dressing the bodies of their repast while Mia watched listlessly. They both looked horrible. There were large, black bags under their eyes, and their skin was sallow and looked like it was a size or two too big. Clucking sympathetically, Dana gathered them each into a tight hug, and gave them a peck on the cheek.

Tom attempted a smile, the expression looking grisly on his drawn face. "Welcome home," he said.

Mia merely nodded her agreement.

Fingering one of the rabbit pelts, Dana said sadly, "I still don't understand why it has to be bunnies ... Why not rats, or ... I dunno ... something else kinda nasty?"

Tom gestured at the rows of 2 x 4 and chicken wire cages that surrounded the periphery of the yard and contained their fluffy food. "They breed like ... well, like rabbits, so they're a sustainable food source," he explained. "Besides, we can sell the meat to Peter, so we have a cover business. There's not much of a market for rat meat."

With a chagrined expression, he then said, "I just realized that your question was rhetorical; you already knew all of that. Sorry ... I just can't seem to think straight lately."

Dana responded by giving him an affectionate pat on the back as she moseyed toward the back door. Halfway there, she paused to rub her back with a groan of discomfort.

"I swear the little guy has been kicking me in the kidneys all day," she grumped.

Instantly solicitous, Mia and Tom rushed to Dana's side to support her weight as they hustled her inside to the couch. There, they laid Dana on her back with her head in Mia's lap. Tom then began to massage her feet and calves as Mia smoothed coconut oil over the girl's distended belly.

"Mmm," Dana murmured contentedly. "Every pregnant woman should have a couple of vile, bloodsucking undead to take care of them."

She giggled as the vile, bloodsucking undead to whom she had referred responded by tickling her momentarily.

The unborn infant was Tom's, conceived on his last night as a mortal human being. The three had decided to raise the child together as a family, albeit an unorthodox one. Dana had originally had her doubts about the situation; parenthood just hadn't been on her agenda at this point in her life.

Mia's enthusiasm and joy had, however, proved to be highly contagious. It hadn't taken Dana long to realize that this was Mia's first and, in all likelihood, only chance to be involved in the rearing of a child as vampires were, fortunately or unfortunately, sterile. The woman had seized upon it tenaciously.

Once Dana's tummy was gleaming with oil, Mia switched to rubbing her friend's shoulders. As she looked down into Dana's smiling face, her eyes involuntarily slid down to Dana's throat and fixed on the pulsing of the carotids. Suddenly, the throbbing of the hearts of mother and child filled her senses. She felt her fangs slide into place. She glanced up at Tom and saw that he was in a similar state. Their eyes met.

The appalled shock that reverberated from both ends of the bond between them brought them back to their senses. Feeling their bodies tense, Dana glanced quickly from one shamed face to the other.

She sighed deeply before asking irritably, "Were you two thinking about biting me again?"

When Mia and Tom both responded with an embarrassed nod, she blew out a mouthful of air in exasperation. "Don't you think it's about time you admitted that animals just aren't enough?"

"We have enough rabbits cleaned and prepped to make a run to Peter's place to sell them. Maybe he'll have a couple of lambs or pigs for us," Tom offered lamely.

Dana shook her head, "You tried that a few weeks ago. You were able to keep your fangs to yourself for how long? Oh ... Yeah ... I remember. It was only for that night. And just look at you both. You would look right at place in one of those consumption hospitals from the nineteenth century. Lately, I feel like I'm living with zombies instead of vampires."

Mia nodded sadly in agreement, "You're right, animals just aren't enough in the long run. We're becoming a danger to you and the baby." She hesitated a moment before continuing in a low, sorrowful voice, "Maybe it's time we waited outside for the sun to rise."

As Tom began to voice his agreement, Dana jumped awkwardly up from the couch and spun to face her lovers angrily. "Maybe we'll just wait outside until we burst into flame. Maybe we'll just leave poor little Dana to raise our child all by herself," she mimicked sarcastically.

Glaring at the pair, she then yelled, "Don't either of you dare even think about such nonsense!"

Taken aback by Dana's display, Tom stammered, "Mia's right, if we wait too much longer, we might not be able to stop ourselves. Neither of us could stand it if we so much as hurt you."

"I wouldn't be very happy if you hurt me, either," Dana replied, "but there is another solution."

"What's that?" Tom asked.

Mia looked at Dana with surprise. Her lips curled into a slight smile, and her eyes narrowed and shifted back to Tom with amused anticipation.

"You know damn well what I'm talking about," Dana replied. "There are lots of people who the world would be better off without. Murderers, child molesters, televangelists, rapists, and employees of Fox news are all good examples."

Tom shook his head.

"We can't just act as judge, jury and executioner... ," he began.

"Why the hell not?" Dana cried out in frustration. "Mia can look through thoughts and recent memories. You'll be able to too, someday. You can know for a fact whether a person is guilty of some heinous crime or another. You were a cop for almost twenty years, Tom. Don't even try to tell me that it didn't frustrate you to no end when someone that you knew was guilty of an abominable act got off on a technicality. For that matter, what about all of the brutal crimes that go unsolved every single friggin' day? This is your chance to put things right. What you'd be doing wouldn't be murder, it would be justice."

Tom remained unconvinced. He responded quietly, "Even those who are guilty of the worst crimes imaginable have the potential to redeem themselves; to become productive members of society. If we murder them - and what you're proposing could not be considered anything other than murder - we will not only be taking from them what they are now, but everything that they could become."

After a derisive snort, Dana answered, "You know as well as I do that the nationwide rate of recidivism for violent offenders is roughly sixty percent after three years. So, most aren't reaching your precious potential ... Not to mention the fact that the same mind scan that tells you whether a person is guilty of a crime would also let you know if your intended dinner is remorseful. If so, you can always skip on to someone else. Look, the simple fact of the matter is that you and Mia are among the most loving, caring people I know, even if you are blood sucking freaks ... If some scumbags have to die to keep you alive and well, so be it."

The argument between Dana and Tom raged on for another half hour. Mia stayed on the sidelines, but the bond left Tom with no doubt as to whose side she was on. The surges of hope he felt from her each time Dana made a particularly strong point caused his resolve to falter and then crumble. Unable to face the battle on two fronts, he turned to appeal to Mia.

"We promised each other that we would live on nothing but animals," he said. He was briefly ashamed by the accusatory tone of his statement.

Mia's expression became a mix of shame and sorrow. "We tried our best. It isn't working. Now; all that's left to be decided is how badly we want to go on living."

Tom looked back and forth between the two women. Neither of them said another word, but neither retreated from the proposal. He threw up his hands in surrender.

"All right. If that's what the two of you want, I won't stand in the way," he said grudgingly.

Gracious in victory, Dana closed the gap between them with a few quick waddles and threw her arms around him to pull him into a tight hug.

She pressed her lips hard against his for a moment, and then, in a soft, loving voice, said, "Good. I love you both, and I can't imagine life without you ... And, Tom? It's not like you'll have to switch to eating nothing but criminals. You've made it this long on animals. Surely, it won't take much added to the rabbits to keep you healthy. Think of them more as an occasional diet supplement rather than a staple."

Their attention was drawn by a loud jingling sound behind Tom. Turning they saw Mia, standing with a hand on a cocked hip, spinning a set of car keys around a finger.

"Hate to break up this Hallmark moment," she said, "but the night isn't getting any younger."

"You want to do this now?" Tom asked dubiously. "I thought I would at least have a day or two to get used to the idea."

"The longer we wait the more likely it is that we're going to hurt someone we care about," Mia said without much sympathy. "Besides," her expression said more eloquently than words, "I'm not about to give you a chance to change your mind."

With a despairing sigh, Tom followed Mia out to the garage and the new Ford Flex that had replaced Tom's ancient Escort. The latter vehicle had been destroyed by Arthur, or, as Mia and Dana were fond of saying, been put out of its misery. As they approached the vehicle, Mia tossed Tom the keys.

"You're making me drive, too? That seems rather cruel," Tom commented as he snatched the keys from the air.

"Poor baby," Mia said, "I would be happy to do it, but even though you and Mark got me a driver's license with my new identity, you've never gotten around to actually teaching me how to drive."

The scorn she heaped upon the word 'identity' made it abundantly clear that the name choice still rankled. Tom grinned to himself, but decided not to rub it in.

"Oh. Yeah. Shit," he muttered.

After they were seated inside, Tom asked, "So, where to?"

"Erie is closest. We would probably have better luck in Pittsburgh or Cleveland, though."

"Pittsburgh's out. Mark got promoted to lieutenant, and I would hate to put him in the position of having to choose between us and his duty."

"Okay. Let's go to Erie tonight, then. It's already getting late."

As they pulled out of the garage, Mia asked, "Why is it that Dana got a Mercedes, and we drive around in a station wagon?"

"It's a crossover, honey, not a station wagon," Tom replied, "and it just wouldn't seem right to haul coolers full of dead bunnies around in a Mercedes."

"A crossover? What's the difference?"

The corner of Tom's mouth twitched upwards in a sardonic half smile as he replied, "Station wagons aren't cool."

From their home on the center of the border between Crawford and Warren counties, Erie was only a half hour drive. When they reached the outskirts of the small city, Mia lowered her window and peered out at the people on the sidewalks.

"Decent person ... Decent person ... Decent person," she commented as she searched the thoughts and memories of those they passed.

She repeated this same statement hundreds of times over the next few miles of their meandering path through the well kept residential districts.

"You're doing wonders to restore my faith in humanity," Tom commented brightly.

Mia reached over to give his hand a comforting squeeze. "I hate to burst your bubble, but I just mean that they haven't committed any major crimes recently enough for me to detect. Most are bubbling over with greed, envy, anger, hatred ... Well, you get the idea."

"Oh," Tom said as he slumped down with a sigh of disappointment, "Thanks for the clarification, I suppose."

Mia raised his hand to her lips. "I really am sorry, sweetheart, but, with the aptitude you've shown for our mental abilities, you'll be able to do this fairly soon. I love you too much to let you be crushed when the reality doesn't meet your expectations. If it makes you feel any better, there were some who seemed to be truly decent people."

Tom responded by squeezing her hand and running a finger gently along her lower lip. "I don't like to ask this," he said hesitantly, "but is there any way you could command me not to feel guilty over what we're planning to do?"

Mia's head twisted around rapidly to face him. Her eyes brimming with tears, she quietly asked, "Could you please pull over?"

When Tom had complied, she vaulted from her seat into his lap and wrapped him tightly in her arms. Pressing her cheek against his, she whispered, "The compulsion that's part of the bond between Master and fledgling doesn't work like that, my love. I can command you to perform physical acts, but I can't control your thoughts or emotions. Even if I could, I would never do such a thing. If you didn't feel bad about what we're going to do, you wouldn't be the man I fell in love with."

"You brought my hunger under control... ," he began in protest.

She cut him off gently, "Hunger is a physical sensation, not an emotion, and, if you think about it, you'll recall that I just kept you from acting on it; I didn't take it away."

She chewed on her lip for a moment before slowly continuing, " I love you, Tom, with all of my heart and whatever remains of my soul. When I gave you the Gift, I made myself a simple promise: if you weren't able to live with the hunger, I would face the sun with you. I will not force you to act against your nature, and I couldn't bear to live without you. So, regardless of Dana's wishes, I will keep that promise if you don't want to take a human life."

Tom held Mia tightly to him. "I love you, too," he said fervently. "I want to live, and, even more, I want you to go on living. If what we're planning is the only way that can happen, then that is what I'll do. This is just really hard for me. I spent my entire life protecting people. Going against that is proving to be a hard pill to swallow. It's a cold, cruel thing, balancing the value of one life, even my own, against the value of someone else's. But I've done so, and decided that our life together is worth more to me than the life of a criminal. If there is a God, may he have mercy on my soul and the souls of those that will die so that I may live."

The anguish that Mia had been feeling through the bond for some time burst free, and the tears began. Mia held him comfortingly until the sobs subsided. As the grief ebbed, embarrassment rose up to take its place.

Mia pulled back to stare him in the eye. "Don't you dare feel shame over crying," she said fiercely. "As long as you can cry, as long as you experience grief over what we have to do to survive, you are still human and not the monster that the hunger can turn you into."

"Does it ever get easier?"

"The first is the hardest, but it never gets easy. At least you should hope that it doesn't."

"We should probably get to it before we run out of time," Tom said despondently.

Mia leaned in to kiss him passionately before crawling back over to her own seat. She clasped one of his hands tightly in both of hers as he drove the crossover back out onto the street.

Returning her gaze to the sidewalk, she soon resumed her litany of, "Decent person ... Decent person."

After a few minutes of this Tom glanced over at her, his forehead creased in thought.

"There was evidence that Arthur could control thoughts and emotions," he ventured before quickly adding, "I'm not asking you again to do it for me, I'm just curious."

While continuing her search, Mia nodded absently. "Yes, Arthur could do it. It's an ability that grew out of the power of suggestion rather than a property of the bond between Master and fledgling. It's an abomination. I find it so repugnant that I've never manifested even an inkling of the ability myself."

Mia leaned forward as her eyes tracked a tall, thin man strutting jauntily down the sidewalk. "Adulterer and embezzler?" she asked.

"Are you serious?" Tom asked incredulously. "Those are hardly capital offenses in any civilized nation. Not to mention that if we ate him because of the first, it would be kinda hypocritical."

"What do you mean?" Mia asked.

"Well, ever since we said our vows before that Justice of the Peace, every time we've made love with Dana has been adultery."

"That's different," Mia protested.

"It's sex outside the bond of marriage, and, thus, technically it is adultery," Tom replied loftily.

"Hmmm, I never really thought of it that way. We're going to have to do something to make our relationship with her more official. I would hate for her to feel left out."

With a faint grin, Tom replied, "I doubt the Mormons would have us, sugar plum. Now that I think about it, most religions would probably be a bit put off by the whole evil undead thing."

Mia's eyebrows shot upwards. "Sugar plum?" she asked incredulously.

"Just trying it on for size. I like it. It may become my new endearment of choice."

Giggling slightly, Mia replied, "I've been a gentle mistress so far, but if the words 'sugar plum' ever come from your lips again I may just have to command you to do something embarrassing."

"Hmmm, like what, Mistress snuggle bunny?"

Suppressing a laugh, Mia leaned over to whisper menacingly in his ear.

With a snort of laughter, Tom said, "Pffft, this is Western Pennsylvania, snookums. No one would even notice if I did that. Well, except the poor chicken and badger of course. Besides, where would we even find a badger? I'm pretty sure they're not indigenous."

Mia's mouth opened to respond and then abruptly snapped closed as her head twisted around to look out her window. "Wife beater," she said. Tom tried to ignore the excitement in her voice.

Tom slowed the car and began to look for a parking spot. "How bad of a wife beater?" he asked.

"The man hits the woman he's supposed to love, and you want to know how hard?" Mia asked disdainfully.

"Well, it's always wrong, but it wouldn't seem right to kill him if he just shoved her around a little on very rare occasions."

"Right now he's relishing the memory of giving her a black eye and a fat lip earlier for not having his dinner ready the moment he got home ... Oh, and he had gotten off work an hour early and didn't tell her."

"Works for me," Tom replied as he hastily parked the car.

The pair grimly exited the vehicle and caught up to the man Mia had targeted. This portion of the city was seedier than the others that they had been in. The squat, ugly buildings were uniformly drab and stained with soot.

"Does Erie have traffic cameras, or do you see any cops with infra red gear?" Mia asked as they began to shadow him.

"Not that I'm aware of and no," Tom replied, suddenly peering suspiciously at all of the lamp posts and traffic signals.

"Good," Mia said as her eyes narrowed in concentration. With a surprised squeak, she stumbled and nearly fell.

Tom reached out a hand to steady her. "Are you alright?" he asked with concern.

"Yes, I'm just a little weaker than I thought. Planting a suggestion from this range took everything I had. If it worked, he should be turning into that dark alley a half block up the street."

As they rapidly closed the distance to their quarry, Tom commented, "By the way, it wouldn't take much to rekindle the hysteria from the Pittsburgh incident. What are we going to do with our, uh, empties?"

"I have an idea, but it's going to be unpleasant."

"I'll follow your lead then, my sweet, dark Mistress of the night. You should go first, anyway, because the second one will be easier if you're at full strength."

With a roll of her eyes, Mia asked, "Is this sudden endearment fetish going to last long?"

"Hmm, I'm rather enjoying it, so probably at least another hundred years or so. Besides, it's keeping my mind off what we're doing."

"Oh. In that case, you can call me snookums all you want. Another sugar plum, though, and I will gleefully order you to find a damn badger, whether they're native or not."

She drew his attention by raising a hand, palm out, between them. As he watched, the tips of her fingers rippled with change, and the tiny whorls on the pads smoothed out. With a nod, she asked, "Have you been practicing?"

Tom mentally visualized the pads of his fingers both the way they were normally and how they would appear without fingerprints. Concentrating hard, he superimposed the latter image over the former, and willed the change to occur. So all consuming was the effort that he stumbled over a section of uneven pavement. It was Mia's turn to catch him before he could fall.

"You ok?" she asked.

He looked at his fingertips for a moment before holding them up for her inspection. They were perfectly smooth.

She beamed at him like a proud parent. "I knew you could do it," she said enthusiastically.

"Thanks," he replied with a smile, before looking around nervously. "We're attracting a lot of attention with all of our stumbling about. Maybe we should try our luck elsewhere."

"Everything's fine, no one will recall seeing us," Mia said soothingly. A moment later, she muttered under her breath, "At least I hope not."

The conversation ceased as their target did indeed turn into the alley that Mia had indicated. The wife beater walked halfway down the dark back street before he abruptly stopped and looked around in confusion. In that moment, Mia was upon him. She clamped a hand over his mouth and pulled him behind a dumpster. As weak as she was, she was still unhindered by his struggles...

As Tom nervously looked on, Mia changed the nail on her forefinger into a sharp claw and drew it swiftly across her dinner's throat. As the blood began to gush, she clamped her mouth over the grievous wound. Thick, hot liquid poured down her throat, and both she and her victim began to quiver in pleasure. Tom looked away in mild embarrassment as a large wet spot appeared on the front of the wife beater's denim cut offs.

When the deed was done, Mia hastily wiped off the wound with the back of her hand to prevent her saliva from healing it. Narrowing the point of her claw, she engraved the words 'wife beater' in large, crude letters across his forehead.

"That's your plan?" Tom asked doubtfully.

"Mmmhmm," Mia answered. "At this point, everyone more or less believes that the situation in Pittsburgh was caused by a disease that turned those afflicted into mindless, rabid beasts. They won't connect that to the murder of a victim that was obviously targeted specifically. Even those who know that vampires exist won't have any reason to think that this is anything other than a vigilante killing. The easiest conclusion to draw is that this scumbag was killed elsewhere and then dumped here. We'll just have to be careful not to spill so much blood at a scene that they can tell the killing was done there. If we do, it won't take them long to figure out that a lot of blood is missing."

Mia's muscles tensed as she gripped the body by the chin and the back of the head.

Before she could complete the act, Tom cried out, "Wait!"

When she paused, he hurriedly explained, "I would be willing to bet that the combination of a broken neck and a body drained of blood will throw up red flags in most government law enforcement agencies."

Mia nodded agreeably and extended a finger. The nail quickly grew into a wide, flat blade. With a crunch of bone, she drove the cruel spike into the base of the man's skull.

She withdrew the spike and spread a thin sheen of saliva over the external wound to close it. Turning her attention back to Tom, she said calmly, "Severing the brain stem should work just as well ... Anything else?"

Tom's jaw opened and shut a few times in shock over the cold blooded display. Finally, he commented lamely, "Uh, you have blood all over your shirt."

"Easily handled now," Mia said with a smile. Putting action to words, she narrowed her eyes in concentration and the blood in question dried and flaked off; the dust blowing away in the breeze from the nearby great lake.

They quickly searched the body and pocketed the cash they found to reinforce the impression that this had been a mortal crime. They then threw the body into the dumpster and searched the area thoroughly to make sure there were no blood spatters. Mia had moved quickly enough that, other than her shirt, there were none.

When they emerged back onto the well lit street, Tom looked Mia over carefully. Her eyes were sparkling; her skin taut and healthy. There were no signs that the black bags under her eyes had ever existed. Best of all, she once again exuded the vibrant energy that had been so noticeably lacking over the past few months.

"You're looking good, poppet," he commented admiringly. "Let's pray that the Botox crowd never finds out about this."

"Thanks, lump," Mia replied with a smile. "How about we find you one now?"

"Lump?"

"You have your endearments. I have mine," Mia answered haughtily as she strutted down the sidewalk.

Laughing, Tom did his best to keep up.

They drove around the city's streets for several more hours. During that time, Tom rejected a number of car thieves, drug dealers, shop lifters, and a man who was guilty of wearing a cowboy hat in Pennsylvania.

Shortly after he had turned down an armed robber, mostly because no one had been hurt during the crime, Mia's eyes narrowed in disgust as she tracked an average looking man in expensive clothes.

"I found a winner," she hissed. "Even if you weren't hungry, I think I might have to kill him on principle."

"Really?" Tom replied. "What did he do?"

"Yesterday afternoon, he raped the ten year old girl that lives next door to him. After he was done, he told her that, if she ever told anyone, his friends would kill her parents, grandparents and all of her friends. Lies, of course, but she apparently believed him."

"See a parking spot?" Tom asked grimly.

Twenty minutes later, Tom stood over the man's body. Stretching his ability to change to the fullest, he turned the nail on his right index finger into a short but sharp claw. Bending down he etched the words 'Child Rapist' into the skin of the man's forehead.

Pulling the man's head up so that Mia could sever the brain stem, Tom commented coldly, "Before he died, I caught a number of images from his mind ... As long as we stick to filth like him, I think I might be able to do this."

As they made their way out of the city, Mia reached over to switch the car's heat on high. Tom shot her a curious look; while they could sense variations in temperature far more accurately than they could while they were alive, extremes in temperature no longer caused them discomfort. Mia responded to his glance with a small enigmatic smile.

Soon they left the four lane highway for a narrow, winding rural road. After several miles of companionable silence, Mia abruptly hunched her hips upwards and pushed her jeans and panties off. Before Tom could speak, she pulled his right arm from the steering wheel and swung a leg over his hips to straddle him. She settled into his lap and leaned forward to press her lips passionately to his.

Although Tom returned her kiss with ardor, he still felt compelled to protest. "Ok. First driving lesson," he mumbled breathlessly when their lips parted. "This just isn't very safe."

"No?" Mia replied in a throaty whisper. "Well, in that case, don't you think you should be looking for a place to park?" She cut off any further protest with another kiss.

As their tongues dueled, Tom did his best to hold his own while peering anxiously at the road through the golden silk strands of her hair. As the car swerved from one side of the road to the other, he gave silent thanks that the road was devoid of traffic and police. Finally, at the edge of the range of the high beams, he saw the deep ruts that marked the entrance to an access road for one of the many natural gas wells in the area. He slammed on the brakes and spun the wheel frantically. Tires squealing, the crossover made the tight turn onto the rudimentary road.

The car bounced furiously before coming to a stop. Before Tom could even put it into park, Mia had undone the button and zipper on his jeans. Finding him already hard, she angled his throbbing length upwards and impaled herself upon him. As he slid into the wet folds of her pussy, their low moans of pleasure resonated in the tight confines of the car.

Tom fumbled around behind her, trying to find the ignition.

"Why don't you leave it running?" Mia asked breathlessly. "It's always better with warm skin."

"Ahhh," Tom mumbled as his lips searched for hers, "I was wondering why you wanted the heat on."

Mia raised and lowered herself experimentally a few times, each attempt ending with a small thump as her head hit the roof. She hunched down low and found the release for his seat. Tom let out a small exclamation of surprise as he suddenly plummeted backwards.

"It took everything I had not to do this right after I ate," she whispered fervently as her hips began to passionately undulate.

"I've been thinking about that. Feeding seemed a lot more ... intense than it is with the rabbits. Like we were specifically designed to feed on people and nothing else," Tom gasped out between groans of pleasure.

"Uh huh," Mia replied as she increased the pace. When Tom looked like he was going to say more, she cut him off with a kiss. Pulling back slightly, she said, "Before you go any further, I have no idea how vampires came into existence. I don't think Arthur did, either. In any event, don't you think that such a conversation could maybe wait for another time?"

Tom grinned up at her, "Sorry, curiosity got the better of me. I have a surprise that might make up for it, though." He closed his eyes in concentration, and again went through what was, for him anyway, the slow process of change.

Mia came to a sudden stop. She flexed the muscles that surrounded his manhood as she felt large, firm knobs form along the formerly smooth length of his shaft. She threw back her head in laughter.

"Well," Tom said dejectedly, "that certainly wasn't the reaction I was hoping for."

Still giggling, Mia leaned down for another kiss. "It feels great, my love. I wasn't laughing at your effort. I was just thinking that when I asked you earlier if you had been practicing, I should have known that you had been ... and with what part." With a roll of her eyes, she added, "Men."

"Yep," Tom said agreeably, "we're pigs."

"I can't wait to tell Dana you said that," Mia said with a smile as she made some subtle alterations of her own. "She was beginning to think that we would never be able to teach you anything."

After that, conversation between the couple devolved into the soft sounds of passion. Tom gripped Mia's hips and began to thrust forcefully up into her. Mia closed her eyes and threw her head back in pleasure.

"Faster! Harder! Don't stop!" she shouted throatily.

Tom immediately increased his pace, speeding up until his modified organ was churning her copious juices into a froth. Mia's fingernails bit into Tom's shoulders as her body began to spasm in orgasm. The pulses of pleasure were still coursing through her when she felt his seed, warm from the car's heater, splash deep inside her. The sensation sent her back to blissful heights. Through it all, Tom's rapid thrusts continued unabated.

When her orgasms had mostly subsided, she opened her eyes and grinned lazily down at her still pumping lover. The grin faded with astonishment when she saw the look of pained exhaustion on his face. While formidable, their endurance wasn't inexhaustible.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," she said hastily. "You can stop now."

With a groan, Tom collapsed back into his seat, his hands clasped over his cramped abdominal muscles. Mia felt anger and resentment flash fleetingly through the bond before his emotions settled into dull resignation. She was grateful when he accepted and returned her embrace.

"I really am sorry," she whispered in his ear as she held him tight.

"I know you are," he replied quietly as he traced his fingers up and down her spine, "and I know the whole absolute obedience thing is almost as much of a pain in the ass for you as it is for me." With a small frown, he added severely, "At least this wasn't nearly as bad as a few weeks ago when you told me that I could take my friggin' rabbit and shove it up my ass."

Mia went stiff as she worked hard to quell the uprising of mirth inspired by the memory of his attempts to comply with that inadvertent order before she could countermand it. When she finally trusted herself to speak she said, "I'll try harder. I promise."

Tom pushed her upwards until he could look her in the eye.

"The bond works both ways, you know," he said sternly. "I can't believe you thought the thing with the rabbit was funny."

They stared at each other soberly for a long moment until Mia was no longer able to withhold a snicker. Tom's frown deepened as she broke down into a giggling fit. The absence of any malice or mean spiritedness in her amusement soon caused him to relent with a small chuckle of his own.

"Ok, I suppose it was a little funny," he said. "A very little."

Mia swooped back down for another quick embrace before disengaging and returning to her own seat. Sensing that Tom was still more than a little sullen, she decided not to tell him that Dana had saved the surveillance video of the unfortunate rabbit incident.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.