Blood Ties - Cover

Blood Ties

Copyright© 2009 by Dreadpirate Tom

Chapter 45

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 45 - If you set out to kill a vampire, make sure you finish the job. This is the sequel to Blood Lust. If you haven't read it, you might have some difficulty with many of the references and characters. If you found the first one disturbing...well, it's probably only fair to warn you that this one will likely be worse.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Slow   Caution   Violence  

December Twenty-fourth 6:30 p.m. EST 5:30 p.m. local time

As if the weather was responding to Mark's mood, a light rain had begun to fall by the time they left the M.E.'s office. They jogged quickly to the car.

George kept throwing him speculative glances as they got into the vehicle. Finally, he asked, "How did you know that some of them would have that neck injury?"

"Brain stem. Not really neck," Mark corrected with a helpless shrug of his shoulders. "Look, believe me when I say that I want to tell you. With any luck I will be able to soon. You'll understand then."

He leaned the top of his head against the side window and stared blankly at the reflections of street lights in puddles as he tried to get a grip on his horror. He suddenly realized that George was talking again.

"Huh?" he asked eloquently.

"I was just saying that no one should spend Christmas Eve alone in a hotel room. Why don't you come over to my place and spend it with us?"

"I don't want to impose."

"You wouldn't be. My wife has a huge ham in the oven. We'll have a few drinks, watch the game..." George paused and grinned widely before finishing, "and listen to my two and three year olds sing a bunch of carols. Really, I've already talked to the missus, and we would love to have you. If you like, you can even sack out on our couch."

"Well then, I would be honored."

"Great!"

As they pulled into the Tulsa Police Station on Thirteenth Street, George tossed Mark a set of keys. "My car is the red Grand Am. Want to stick your luggage in the trunk while I punch out? Sorry, but the back seat is full of toys and child seats."

"Sure."

George was smiling broadly when he exited the station.

"Looks like I owe you one," he said as he climbed in behind the wheel.

"Why's that?"

"Being a liaison for our visiting officer got me out of attending an otherwise mandatory weapon familiarization seminar that's just getting started."

"On Christmas Eve? That seems a little odd."

"Yeah. It was arranged at the last minute. The dispatch sergeant said that a memo came in last night from the CIA with some sort of urgent warning. He's pretty pissed off about it; he was supposed to go home a half hour ago. My guess is that some analyst got stuck working the holiday and figured that everyone else should, too."

"Yeah," Mark replied, but his eyes remained thoughtfully on the station as they pulled out of the lot.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.