Blood Ties - Cover

Blood Ties

Copyright© 2009 by Dreadpirate Tom

Chapter 36

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 36 - If you set out to kill a vampire, make sure you finish the job. This is the sequel to Blood Lust. If you haven't read it, you might have some difficulty with many of the references and characters. If you found the first one disturbing...well, it's probably only fair to warn you that this one will likely be worse.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Rape   Mind Control   Slavery   Heterosexual   Horror   Vampires   BDSM   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Slow   Caution   Violence  

December Twenty-fourth
2:23 p.m EST
8:23 p.m local time

His Holiness, Pope Pius XIII, chatted with several bishops and cardinals as they followed three members of the Swiss Guard across St. Peter's Square to the Basilica. The primary topic of conversation was the sermon that he would be giving at midnight mass just a few hours hence. He wanted to make certain that he would be delivering a message of peace and tolerance that would appeal to all ages and would be clearly understood by all. His hope was that, during the years to come, he would be able to restore the church's reputation, a reputation that had been sullied over the past few decades by scandals, the most recent being the indiscretions of his predecessor's youth.

As his secretary scribbled madly onto a notepad in an attempt to keep up with the additions and subtractions being suggested by the group, Pope Pius suddenly took note of his surroundings. They were outside the room in which he would undergo the lengthy and laborious process of donning the ceremonial garb for the night's event. He double checked his watch. The process wasn't that lengthy: there must have been an error in the schedule his secretary had sent to the guards.

Addressing the three young men, Pope Pius said, "I am sorry, my sons, but there must have been a mistake. We don't have to be here for more than an hour."

The guards exchanged nervous and guilty glances. One replied, "There's something in here that you need to see, Your Holiness."

Nodding his assent, the Pope and his retinue followed the men into the room. He gasped in dismay at the sight of the contents. The bodies of Deacons, Bishops, Cardinals and more than a few members of the Swiss Guard and Gendarmerie were stacked like cordwood against one of the walls. Seven other members of the Vatican police force and the Pope's personal bodyguard stood silently in a semi-circle surrounding the entrance, fangs protruding over their lower lips.

From behind him, Pope Pius heard the door latch shut. As one, the initial occupants of the room moved forward to seize the bishops and cardinals who had accompanied him. He averted his eyes as his companions sighed with bliss, their feet drumming against the floor.

One of the Swiss Guards who had escorted them to this place advanced on him. Despite the look of regret and sorrow in his eyes, he moved with purpose.

Pope Pius met the man's gaze without fear. Calmly, he crossed himself and said quietly, "I shall pray for your soul, my son."

As the guard grasped the Pope's shoulders and leaned forward to press sharp, elongated teeth against the Pope's throat, he whispered soulfully in reply, "Thank you, Holy Father."

Once their joyless task was complete, the one who commanded their obedience, although he had been among the most junior of them only weeks before, said, in a voice thick with unshed tears, "Help me get them dressed, they need to be in full ceremonial garb by midnight."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.