The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 4

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 4 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Saturday, 18 September 1999 - Time for a Public Dare

The week up to this day had been very exciting for me. Every time I thought about what I was going to do in the weekend, I could feel the jitters and the butterflies were flying in my stomach like crazy.

When I woke up the Saturday morning, the only thing I could think of was about the dare that I was going to do in the afternoon. I was very nervous and excited the whole morning and could barely eat something at noon. And the closer I came to the moment that I had to go to Illiana, I could feel more and more butterflies in my stomach. I think that even my sister could see that I was nervous about something, but luckily, she didn't ask me anything.

When it was almost 1pm, I put on my sandals and went out to meet Illiana at her home. It was still very warm outside, so I put on a summer dress, panties and my sandals. The dress was very easy to get in and out off, so maybe I could always try to quickly slip into my dress when we were about to get caught. I sure would try to get dressed when we would hear someone coming closer to us.

When I arrived at Illiana's home, she was already waiting for me. And when she saw me walking up to her, she asked, "Ready for it?"

"Well, it's now or never." I answered her question, with a little tremble in my voice.

She took my hand and told me, "It will be alright, I will never let any harm come to you!"

And then we walked our way over to the center. When we arrived at the building, we saw that there were a lot of cars in the parking lot. This wasn't so unusual for a Saturday, the city center is not so far away from here, and they didn't have to pay a parking fee on this parking at that time.

We walked over to the back door and when we looked inside, through the glass door, we couldn't see anyone around, and so we walked in. We were now standing in a little lobby.

The door to the offices was closed, and it was at the back of the right wall. Because the door was closed, we couldn't check if anyone was around. However, we couldn't hear anything behind it, so it should be safe for us to go on.

To the back of the left wall, there you had another door. However, this one stood open, and it was through this door that we had to go to reach the toilets. So, we walked over to the open door, listening all the time, to make sure that nobody was walking in our direction. It seemed that there was nobody else around, because the only thing that we heard, was our own footsteps. We walked through the door, and then we had to turn around a corner to the right. Now there was a long hallway in front of us. This hallway had no doors, and it ended into another corner to the right. Standing at that corner, we saw a door about 3 meters away from us to the left, it also stood open, and we could see a big lobby behind it. We were now very close to the toilets. When you walked out into the big lobby, the doors to the toilets were only a few meters away to the right and the fist door was the door to the lady's restroom. So, we checked the lobby and saw that it was empty. We rushed out of the hallway and walked over to the door of the toilets. We quickly went inside and closed the door behind us. We checked all the stalls, and we noticed that we were the only one in the restroom.

"Veerle, are you ready for this?" Illiana asked me almost whispering.

I took a deep breath and answered, "Yes, let's do this!"

I pulled my dress over my head and gave it to Illiana. Then I stepped out of my sandals and could feel the cold floor against my feet, this made my nipples pop out, and I saw Illiana smiling at me when she noticed this. I gave my sandals to Illiana and then clipped my thumbs in the waistband of my panties and pulled them down my legs, stepping out of them and then giving them to Illiana as well.

Illiana had carefully put my things away in her backpack and then had taken her camera out of it, and then she quickly put the backpack on her back again.

Well, here I was now, completely naked for the whole world to see. Well, maybe not the whole world, but surely for the few people that could catch me naked inside this building.

"Hide yourself in the back stall for a second." Illiana said. "I'll check the lobby and when all is clear, I will come back and get you for your walk through the building."

"OK!" I said very nervously, and I could feel how my hands were trembling from the tension I was feeling in my body.

When I walked to the back stall, I could feel my heart beating in my chest and the adrenaline was rushing through my body. I felt scared and excited all at the same time. I walked into the stall and closed the door.

I sat down on the toilet seat and started to listen. I could hear the main door of the restroom opening and footsteps going out. And then the click of the door closing. While I was waiting for Illiana to return, I looked down my body. I couldn't believe that I was sitting here completely in the nude, with my naked feet on the cold marble floor, I started to wiggle my toes from the nerves that I was feeling. I hoped that Illiana would quickly return so that we could start my nude walk and get it over with. I sure didn't want to get caught in here, but I could feel that I enjoyed it in some way.

Nevertheless, after a few minutes waiting, I started to get a little worried. I thought Illiana would only take a quick look outside in the lobby and come right back in. However, this hadn't happened yet. I waited for a few minutes longer, but then I really was getting scared. The butterflies in my tummy were going crazy again. I knew that I couldn't stay in this stall for ever. So I did the only thing I could think of. I opened the stall door and looked outside. I didn't see anybody, so Illiana really had stepped out to check if the coast was clear.

I decided to see if she still was in the lobby. So, I started to walk up to the main door of the restroom, very slowly and constantly listening for strange noises. And while I was doing this, I kept very close to the stalls. If somebody would come in, I could always dive into one of those stalls, to make sure that whomever would walk in couldn't see me. However, nothing happened and I reached the door without a problem. I put my ear against the door, but I couldn't hear anything behind it.

It took all my courage, but I slowly started opening the door to the lobby. When I had opened the door wide enough, I stuck my head outside and looked around. Again I didn't see anybody, not even Illiana was there. I pulled my head back inside and closed the door again. I dropped to the ground and was sitting with my back against the door. The cold marble floor was giving me goose bumps all over my body now.

I couldn't believe this, Illiana had left me alone without anything to wear. Or, had she, maybe, been caught by the security guards? Or, was she still looking around to make sure the coast was clear for me? Or, maybe she had just seen someone and had to hide herself somewhere? I was thinking about so many different things that I almost screamed it out from the tension that I was feeling.

After a few minutes sitting there and thinking about my situation, I knew that I had to do something. I couldn't stay in here with the risk of getting caught. And when I thought about how I could get away, I could only hope that Illiana would be waiting for me at the back entrance of the building, and that she would have my dress ready for me to put on. Because if she wasn't there, I had to go home naked. Thinking about this gave me the shivers. Nevertheless, I also knew I couldn't stay in here, because I was sure that somebody would eventually end up in here with me and I sure didn't want to get caught by the guards.

If I needed to go home in the nude, I only had to make sure that I crossed the parking lot without being seen. With all the cars parked there, I surely would have enough places to hide behind. The most difficult part would be crossing the first street and the run up to the alley that went behind the houses. Those alleys were all over the district, so for the most part I could walk in those alleys and all the way to my home. There were only three streets that I needed to cross, and they wouldn't be too much of a problem, because those streets had almost no traffic on them. Sure there was a risk that the owners of the houses could catch me in the alley, but I could only hope on the goodwill of them to let me walk on.

And thinking further on the problem, I could maybe even try to slip into a house of a friend through the back door. However, what if their parents would be home. No, it was best to try to get home and to hope that my mother was still out. My sister would have a good laugh with me, but she sure wouldn't betray me. I had told her all about the previous two adventures I had, and she hadn't told mum about it.

I gathered all my courage, stood up again and opened the door slowly. I looked around for a last check, and then I went outside the restroom and into the lobby while closing the door behind me. I again felt an adrenaline rush going through my body. Here I was, completely in the buff, with nothing around me to hide behind. If somebody would walk into the lobby now, they would clearly see me standing there. For a moment, I just couldn't move because I was so scared, but I knew I had to go on, so I slowly started to walk against the wall and up to the door to the hallway that went to the back of the building. When I reached the door, I quickly looked inside and when I saw that there was nobody there, I went in and closed the door behind me. This way I would know if somebody would be coming in the hallway behind me. For a moment, I had to take a rest, because my nerves were getting to me, but then I decided to run for it and get it over with. When I turned around the corner to the left ... I ran straight into a security guard. He looked very surprised at me, I turned around, but before I had the chance to run away, I could feel a hand grabbing me by the arm and turning me around to face him again. His grip was too strong for me, and I couldn't pull loose.

"What is this? What are you doing here ... NAKED?" He asked very surprised. However, before I could say anything he went on with, "I'd better take you back to the office, so we can make sure nobody else sees you here looking like this."

Before he started to pull me along through the hallway, I had noticed that he quickly had checked me out from head to naked toe. If somebody could see us now, I think they would laugh at me. Here I am, a fully naked girl, being pulled along by a fully clothed security guard, what a view must that have been for others. When we reached the end of the hallway, we walked straight into the little lobby at the back. Luckily, nobody else was there. When we went past the glass door that went to the parking lot, I quickly looked if I could see Illiana outside, but she wasn't there. I had hoped she would be standing there so she could rush in to help me and give me my clothes back. However, no luck, I would be naked for a little longer.

At this point, I also started to worry about what they would do to me. I hoped they wouldn't call the cops on me. Because, I was still only 17 years old and the cops would have to call my mother, so that she could come and get me at the precinct. And I'm sure the story would get out and everybody in the neighborhood would know that I was caught here in the nude. I could only hope that the guard would first talk to me, and that I maybe could convince him to just bring me home without calling the cops. I sure had no bad intent in mind, I only wanted to do a nude walk through the building. So, I promised to myself that I would answer all his questions truthfully and that this would maybe help me to get out of it without getting into too much of problems.

When I had been thinking about this, we had walked up to the door that went to the offices of the building. The security guard opened the door, and he pushed me inside and made me walk in front of him. I heard the door closing behind us.

"It's the fourth door to your right." he said with a stern voice.

I was now walking alone, with the guard behind me. I was sure that the guard would be looking at me, and I'm even more sure that my buttocks would be the preferred target of his eyes when he walked behind me.

In front of me, I saw six doors in total. All of them were closed except the second door. And when we reached that second door, I looked inside and saw a woman sitting behind her desk that was facing the door. And I'm sure that I saw her looking at me when we walked past her office. When I heard her shoes clicking on the floor, I was now more than sure of it. I looked behind me and saw the woman already standing at the door. She was looking at me, and she had a naughty smile on her face. I could only guess what she was thinking, but it seemed to me that she liked what she was seeing. And I felt lucky that I didn't have to go into her office.

When we finally reached the fourth door, I felt the security guard brush up against my side. He grabbed the handle of the door and pushed it open for me.

"You can wait in here for a moment, I need to inform my boss about all of this."

I walked into the room, and then he closed the door behind me. I could hear that the door was being locked by him.

It seemed I would be in here for a while longer, so I took the time to look around. The room itself was a need square, I think it was about 5 by 5 meters. All the walls were white and at the back, there you had a huge window with curtains in front of it. I was glad about those curtains, because I could see through them, and I saw people walking by on the sidewalk, but they couldn't see me. If there hadn't been any curtains, they all would have seen me if they looked through the window. When I checked the window, I saw that it couldn't open, there was only a little window at the top that could open to let some air inside the room. So escaping was impossible, because I'm sure that if I had had the possibility at this moment to open the window. I would have done it and just had run stark naked to my home to get away from all of this.

In the middle of the room stood also a table with 4 chairs around it. Before I sat down, I walked up to the window and looked outside. There were a lot of people outside, but I couldn't see Illiana anywhere. However, I could see that another security guard was looking around the parking lot. This could only mean two things. Illiana had been caught but had run away and escaped. So they must be searching outside to see if she still was somewhere on the parking lot. Or, she was also caught, and maybe they were only checking if they could find other co-offenders.

I knew I couldn't do anything, for the moment. I was trapped and just had to wait for whoever would come to check me out. So, I decided to make it a little more comfortable for me. I turned back around and walked up to the table and pulled a chair out to sit on. I was facing the door, and I was wondering who would walk in. And that's the moment that my eye caught a camera above the door and into the corner of the room. The red light under the lens was burning. Obviously, there would be someone in the building that was watching me at this same moment. Thinking about the view they would have on my naked body, I was surprised that it made me getting a little aroused just by the thought of it. Even so, I also started to feel a little embarrassed about it. And then my mind took a run with me again. What if they are taping this? I'm sure I would be often the star attraction during some office parties where they would show this tape. And knowing people, this kind of thing is always a nice party hit to watch at when you are with some friends.

Why I didn't try to hide my body at this point? I can't tell! For some strange reason, I just didn't think about it, the only thought that went to my brain was, "Why am I getting so aroused by this all?" But I surely could feel how my body was reacting on this all. Sure I was still scared, but I could also see that my nipples were almost fully erect by now, and I didn't want to check it, but I also thought that my pussy was getting wet, I sure could feel a little tingle inside of me.

These were the things that went through my head while I was waiting on the return of the security guard. However, I also started to think about my predicament. It sure took him long to return. Had they perhaps already called the cops? Were they waiting on them now? I was still hoping they would first talk to me, and maybe I could persuade them to let me go. Maybe I even could get them to bring me home, because I sure couldn't walk home in this state. I'm sure that if they knew my story, they would see that I had nothing bad in mind and who wouldn't help a naked girl in a situation like this!

Then I finally heard some noise coming from behind the door. Somebody was unlocking the door, and then I saw a female security guard walking in. She closed the door behind her. And I was relieved, because I saw that she was also holding a white piece of cloth in her hands.

"Hello." She said. "I have something with me so you can cover up. However, I first need to ask you a few quick questions and check you out, is that OK for you?"

"It's fine for me. I'll answer all your questions." I said a little troubled with it, but also relieved that they had sent a woman in, to ask me some questions.

She walked up to the table and laid the cloth on top of it. Then she came over to me and said, "Stand up please."

I obeyed her and I stood up, but for some reason, I suddenly felt a little embarrassed about it. So I tried to cover up as good as I could. I placed one arm over my breasts and with my other hand covered my pussy. I know that it wasn't a logical thought, but suddenly I felt more naked than I had ever been.

"Are you doing drugs?" She asked me.

"Oh no!" I answered in a tone of unbelief. Were they really thinking that I was a junkie?

"Look into my eyes, please."

I did like she asked from me. I only didn't expect to look into two lovely blue eyes with long lashes. I even made time to check her out. She had black hair going down here shoulders and up to the middle of her back. She had to be around 26-27 years old, I thought. I also noticed that she had firm breasts underneath her blouse, and I was a little surprised that she wasn't wearing a bra. I could clearly see little erect nipples pushing into the fabric of her blouse. It's odd what things you remember in those strange situations.

"Hold your arms out, please." She said.

Again, I did like she asked from me. Exposing my breasts and pussy again to this beautiful woman, and whomever else that would be looking at the monitor that was connected to the camera on the wall.

Then she said with a very soothing voice, "I'm really sorry, but I also need the check some other places on your body for needle marks. If you don't want this, just tell me, and I'll stop doing it."

I thought that it would be best to listen to her. If I would work with her, it would only help me in getting out of here without getting in all too much trouble, I thought.

"It's no problem for me." I said with a smile.

She moved me away from the table and a little closer to the window. Then she kneeled down in front of me and said, "Please, give me your right foot."

Again doing like she asked, I lifted my foot and placed it in her hand. She then pulled my toes apart and looked between them. She repeated this also with my left foot.

When she was done, she stood up and walked to the back of me. I could feel that she was touching the back of my knees on both legs. Then she came back to my front and said, "I'm sorry, but there is a last place I have to look. Can you spread your legs a little?"

I was a little stunned by her request. I didn't know why I had to do this, but I decided to just follow her commands. So I spread my legs a little. She kneeled down in front of me again, and she was looking in the area of my crotch. I felt a little humiliated about this, and I could feel that I was starting to blush even more. Even so, I also felt that it was arousing me again. I couldn't understand why she had to look at my pussy. My arms and legs that I could understand, even the part that she had to look between my toes. Because I had seen on television that junkies sometimes used those places to shoot up. But my pussy?!?

I kept on looking at the woman that was now sitting on her knees in front of me. And then I saw that she was reaching out with her hand to my crotch. She very softly touched my groin, first my right side and then my left side. Of course, her touching me so close to my pussy that it aroused me even some more, and I could see my nipples were starting to get even bigger. And not only my nipples, while she was touching me, I could feel that my clit was coming out of her hiding and peeping out between my lips. I thought that I couldn't blush any harder, but I could, the area above my breasts was now even turning red.

She stood up again and while staring me straight in the eyes, she said, "I'm sorry about this, but we have had some problems with junkies. And I have had some police training to look for needle marks. However, I'm sure, that you also liked that I had to check you out, instead of the cops at their precinct. Well, you sure were showing to me that you loved it." And then she gave me a little smile, and I knew exactly what she meant by this.

However, hearing the part about the cops gave me a little hope again. Maybe if I just went along with them and told them the truth, I really could get away with this without getting in more trouble.

Then she walked away from me and picked up the cloth that she had put on the table. She turned around and said, "Here, we couldn't find anything else in so a short notice, but you can cover up with this. Or, do you have your clothes nearby, so that we can get them?"

"I don't know where my things are." I said.

I accepted the cloth that she gave me. It looked like a cloth that painters would use to cover up pieces of furniture with. I unfolded it, and saw that it was big enough to cover me. I wrapped it around my body and used it like you would use a towel. The cloth covered me from just above my breasts to just above my knees. However, I was glad I wasn't naked anymore. I was in a situation that I had no control over, and it felt so much better facing it covered up. I can tell you, when you are fully naked in such a situation, it surely takes all the power out of you.

"Sit down." She said. "I still need some extra information from you. My name is Nina, by the way, what's your name?"

I sat down on the chair and told her, "I'm Veerle."

"From where are you?"

"I live a few blocks from here."

"And what were you doing here and why were you naked?"

"Well, it's all just a dare really." I said. "My friend and I, we..."

"Is there still somebody else here! Is he still in the building?" She said a little upset.

"I don't know, but it's not a 'he' but a 'she'." I said.

"Oh, is she a redhead?"

"Yes!?" I said. I was very surprised that she knew this.

"We have seen her. Well, the security guard who caught you had seen her in the lobby. When he walked up to her, he saw that she was getting nervous, and then he had called out to her. However, she just started to run. He went after her but she managed to get away through the back door and into the parking lot. It's there that he lost her."

This confirmed my suspicion from earlier on, that guard outside must still have been searching for Illiana when I looked out the window of this room.

"He then came back in and locked the back door. When he caught you, he was just starting his round again to see if somebody else was still in the building."

"I think the redhead that he saw, that she must have been my friend! She also has my clothes with her." I said in response to what she just had told me.

"We shall keep on looking for her, but I'm sure that she isn't in the building anymore. Because the building is completely locked now, so she can't get inside anymore. The cloth you are wearing will be your only cover for a while." She said with a smile to comfort me. "So, go on with your story."

"Well as I said, me and my friend had planned a dare for me. I would go naked around the building while she would take pictures of me. It's something we do sometimes. We didn't mean any harm with it or anything else. It was just a dare." I said with my most innocent voice.

"Well, we already thought you hadn't any harm in mind. I don't think that vandals would walk around in the nude when they wanted to destroy something. That's also why we haven't called the cops yet. However, we needed to make sure you weren't a junkie, because they do all kinds of strange things when they are on a high. I'll need to talk to my boss about this, but I'm sure that we can handle it without involving the cops. Nevertheless, he of course has the final decision on it."

She stood up again, turned around and walked to the door. She stepped outside the room, but before she closed the door she said, "Don't worry, I think you are telling the truth, and I will convince my boss to let you go."

"Thank you." I said in a tone of relief and gratitude.

I saw that she smiled at me, and then she closed the door and locked it again.

I was glad about the outcome. It seemed I would get away with it, and they would maybe even let me go without involving anyone else, maybe I could even let them take me home. Sure it would be embarrassing to come home in this cloth, but all is better to me than involving the cops or even my mother. Maybe I even could let them drop me of at Illiana's home. She sure would be home by now, or I could wait for her there so I could get my clothes back before I went home. Even so, I found it also a little strange that Illiana hadn't returned for me already. I thought she would never leave me alone in such a compromising situation.

I again had to wait for somebody to return to me. After a few minutes, I stood up and walked towards the window. When I looked out, I could see that there were still a lot of people walking by. However, no sign at all of Illiana. And the security guard was also gone. I just kept on watching until I finally heard somebody at the other side of the door again. I turned around and saw that Nina was coming back into the room. However, the look on her face didn't promise anything good.

"I talked to my boss, and he also believes you. And when he was about to let you go, the person who is responsible for this building walked in. It seems that Rita, his secretary, had seen you when you were brought in, and she had told him about it."

She saw that I was getting worried again, and she quickly said, "Don't be afraid. He hasn't called the cops yet. However, he wants to teach you a lesson it seems, or better said, his secretary has some plans with you. Nevertheless, I'm sure that if you just play along with her, they will also let you go without getting the cops involved. And you don't need to be afraid, I will be with you the whole time. And I shall make sure that they don't do anything to you that you don't want."

"This is getting ridiculous!" I thought. "It had seemed that I was getting away with it, and now they want to play some games with me! What is going on here? And, what have they in mind for me?" I sure wasn't assured that it would end well for me.

However, because I was still more afraid of the cops than anything else, I decided to play along like she asked. I'd better waited to see what they had planned for me. Illiana knew that I'm here, so they couldn't do anything too rash with me. Maybe that this woman only wants to talk to me or make me feel scared so I won't do this again in the future.

"I'll play along." I said with a little voice. "But you have to promise me that you stay with me and make sure they don't do anything to me that I don't want."

"I promise it! However, I'm sure you won't mind it." She said in a mysterious tone. It seemed she knew more about it than she wanted to tell me.

She then took me by the arm and walked me to the door and into the hallway. The hallway was still empty. I expected that we would go to the left, but she pulled me to the right. "It's this way." She said. "Rita isn't in her office anymore."

We walked to the end of the hallway, and there we turned to the left and into another hallway. I could see there was a door at the end of it. When we reached the door, Nina said, "Don't be afraid, nothing will happen to you, just answer the questions and do what you are told and all will be fine. I promise you!"

I could hear in the tone of her voice that she meant what she was saying. The only thing I could do was following her lead and hope that they didn't want to hurt me. All I wanted at this point was getting out of here without the cops getting involved, even if it meant that I would be humiliated maybe.

She opened the door for me. Behind the door was no light, and I could only see a few meters in front of me. We stepped inside the room and before the door closed, I noticed that we were on a wooden floor, and I thought I had also seen some curtains hanging inside the room. When the door was closed behind us, it was pitch dark, and I couldn't see anything in front of me. Nina put on a flashlight and shined the light onto the floor. She took me further into the room, and I could hear some noises coming from my left side. However, I couldn't hear what it was, Nina's footsteps on the wooden floor made it so that the noise coming from my left was unrecognizable. When we had walked for a few meters, we reached a green cross that was marked on the floor. Nina let me stand on top of this mark and then stepped a few meters away from me while saying, "Don't worry, I will stay close to you the whole time." And then she switched off her flashlight.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.