The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000 - Cover

The Diary of a NIP-girl: 1999 - 2000

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 39

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 39 - This is the story about my own life and how I became a mostly naked girl in a world full of clothes. This book will cover the things I did in the years 1999 and 2000.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Nudism  

Wednesday, 9 August 2000 - Waiting for a Helping Hand — Day 3

The afternoon had been steaming hot. The whole day long, we had just felt the heat pushing on us. And we knew what was brewing for the evening. At 6pm, we saw the first clouds starting to arrive in the sky, and by the time that we had to go to the park, the sky was totally closed up. Illiana thought we'd better called it off, but I wanted to let it go on. With a little of luck, it wouldn't rain, and if it would, it sure wouldn't be too long. It often happens that we have this weather during summer. The clouds just roll in, then we have a burst of rain, and then the clouds roll out again, and it's back sunny. Or sometimes, it even just doesn't rain, and we are in luck. So, I was prepared to take the risk, because I was enjoying this dare too much and had looked out for this evening. I just wanted to be tied down between those two trees again, and I was hoping that somebody would be playing with me again this evening.

We cycled over to the park, and reached it without any problem. We could even see that the sky was clearing up a little. It sure seemed like my prediction would come true. We all walked into the woods again and up to my two trees that held me so nicely open for everyone to see the past two days. And in no time, I was tied between them again. Here I was standing, spread eagle for everyone to see, with a big smile on my face. The others went hiding in the bushes again.

We had made a promise that the dare would go on, even when it would start raining. Only when it would start to thunder, they would release me, and we would get out of the park.

And I was glad that I had said this to them, because it was only just past 8pm when it started to rain. We first could hear it fall on the leafs of the trees, and then I could feel thick drops of rain falling on my body. I could see that Illiana stood up to break the dare off, but I nodded 'no' at her. We were here now, so I wanted to complete it. If we would leave now, we would get wet anyway.

It was a short but very intense downpour, and by the time it had stopped, I was soaking wet. I presumed the others would also be wet through and through, but the temperature was still very high, so it wouldn't be a problem for us.

Because the rain had stopped, I was hoping that somebody would finally come outside and into the park. And at 8:37pm I could hear some bicycles coming up to me from the distance. It seemed some people had decided to use the path in the park to cut through to the other side.

And when I finally saw them, I could see it were five boys that had to be around my age. It made me feel a little uncomfortable, because it was so many of them, and that they were also around my age, didn't make it much better. Even when I knew this would be one for me again, I didn't like the numbers. This could get very dangerous for me.

And when one of the boys noticed me, he just pulled his brakes and stopped at the spot. He was almost hit by another boy that was riding behind him.

"Shit man! What're you doing?" Shouted the boy, who had almost hit the boy that had stopped so suddenly.

The first boy didn't say anything, he just nodded with his head in my direction and they all looked over to me.

"WOW ... Nice ... Sweet... ," and some other words came out of their mouths. They drove up to me and just dropped their bikes to the ground.

Then one of the boys said, "Guys, we need to check this out, this is something we don't see everyday." And then he started to walk towards me, the others followed him but stopped a little further away.

I could see the first boy was looking me up and down and then he said, "Jesus, I really need to have a closer look."

He then closed the gap up to me, stepped between the 2 ropes at my left side and walked to the back of me.

"Wow, man. This must be our lucky day!" He said from behind me. I could see that the other four boys were still looking at me, but they didn't seem to come closer to me for now.

When the boy behind me came back to my front, he slapped softly on my right butt cheek and said, "Can I touch you?"

As we had agreed, I did like I didn't notice them and tried to look past them. The boy was now standing in front of me, and then he just took my breasts and his hands and squeezed them while saying, "If you don't say anything, I will presume you don't mind."

He gently squeezed my breasts, and I could feel how his hands slipped over my wet skin. He then grabbed both my nipples between his fingers and gave it a pull until my nipples slipped out from between his fingers.

"Oh man, she is so sweet and quiet! I love this girl."

He moved closer to me again and then kissed me gently on my lips. When he tried to slip me the tongue, I just opened my mouth a little and kissed him back. When he pulled back, he said, "She loves it too. Dirk, come over here, this is your chance man! This girl can't run away from you, like Sonja did." And then he laughed and the others joined in. One of the boys was looking at his shoes, and he started to blush.

This boy looked like the weakest of the group, and I thought that he must be the guy all of them picked on. One of the other boys pushed him, until he was standing in front of me. And when I saw that he looked me in my eyes, I winked and smiled at him. I didn't think that Illiana could see this, but I just wanted to give this guy the feeling that I didn't mind whatever he wanted or maybe was forced to do with me. I only hoped that they wouldn't try to make him force to fuck me straight away. I wanted to give this guy a chance to feel me up. I was sure that it would be something pleasant for him too, because I was more than sure that he must have been a virgin, and that he had trouble with dealing with girls.

I didn't know why I wanted this, but I hoped this guy would get something out of this experience. For some weird reason, I sometimes feel attracted to those shy guys around me and want to bring them out of their shell.

Then the boy, who had already been playing with me, grabbed my right breast and started to shake with it while saying, "Come in Dirk, look at this, don't you want to feel it?"

"Sure," he said with a little voice.

"Well, come on then, grab her boob."

Dirk started to reach for my left breast, but he couldn't look me in the eyes anymore, I could see that he was blushing and when he finally touched my breast, he immediately pulled his hand away.

"Come on Dirk, don't be such a wimp. You need to grab it and shake it like this," and then the boy started shaking with my right breasts again, and with force this time. And I must say, at that moment I was about to give up and call out for my friends, but I could stop myself just in time. I still wanted to win this wager. I was sure that if I could let him touch me a little more, he would even try to fuck me. So, I just needed to hold out a little longer. I only wished he would be a little gentler with me again and not tease this guy Dirk so much with my naked body.

Dirk finally grabbed my left breast again and the other guys started to encourage him. He smiled at me and then he gently shook with my breast. The others were very enthusiastic now, and they also came closer to me.

And before I knew it, I had a lot of hands all over my body. Those hands were everywhere now, I could feel them on my back, buttocks and hips. And Dirk had both his hands on my breasts and was rubbing them gently and squeezed them by times. And I ... I was just enjoying it all, I loved all those hands all over my body and could feel how horny I was getting again, and sure, it didn't take long or my clit was showing up between my lips.

"Look at this," said the leader. "She is really liking it."

And then I could feel how his hand was going down over my stomach, and how he started to play with my clit. However, it didn't take long, or I could feel how he pushed a finger inside my pussy and not much later I had two of his fingers inside of me. And then another boy started to play with my clit again. And I couldn't keep quiet any longer, I just threw my head in my neck and started to moan out loud.

And then I started to feel more hands around my pussy and one by one, they started to stick their fingers into my pussy, going over my clit or just pulling my lips apart. I could feel that it wouldn't take long anymore, or I would climax.

"STOP!" The leader said suddenly.

They all let go of my body and did a step back. I looked at them and smiled at them. And I'm sure, I must have been blushing too, but not because I was ashamed, but because I was so turned on by the things they had done with me.

"Dirk, why don't you feel this juicy slit for a little! If she didn't like it, she would already have said something, so this is your chance to feel a real pussy."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.