Little Sister Joins In - Cover

Little Sister Joins In

by Wayne Gibbous

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Erotica Sex Story: I was rummaging through my older sister's closet when she and her boyfriend came in and started making out. I hid while they got naked, then they discovered I was hiding. I learned a lot fast after that.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   .

I tried to be careful about borrowing clothes from my older sister, Kelly. We're three years apart in age, I'm thirteen, she's sixteen, but we're closer in size than age.

I'm careful borrowing from her because she doesn't know it. She would go up in a cloud of smoke if she caught me using anything of hers.

So, I was trying on a blouse of hers when I heard her coming up the stairs talking with her boyfriend, David. He's a year ahead of her in school and will be a senior next year.

I did the only thing I could do, slipped into the closet and got as quiet as I could while keeping the door open just a crack.

They came in the room and David stood at the end of her bed as Kelly knelt down and unbelted and unzipped his pants and slid them down to the floor. She then tugged down his boxers and took his cock in her mouth.

He has got a big dick. It looked really big. Now, maybe it wasn't, I've never seen one, well, except little boy's thingies, but it looked big to me. She's down holding it and sucking and licking all around the end of it and he's got his head thrown back and his hands holding the sides of her head as she sucks.

I was squatting down in the closet, pressing a finger up under my panty's elastic and into my wet hole.

My sister then stood up and they both undressed all the way and embraced and kissed for a few minutes.

"God, I want you. Fuck me good, David, right now," and she lay down on the bed, spread her legs wide, he got up between them, gripped his cock and began pushing his way into her.

Wow. I'm watching something a lot better than any porn flick. A real, live fuck session starring my sister, Kelly and her boyfriend, David. I was trying to get a better look when something fell over in the closet.

"What the fuck. Midge, is that you? You little bitch, are you in my closet?"

Well, there's no escape, so I gently nudged the door open, stood up and came out.

"You fucking bitch. In my closet. Shit, and watching us fuck. And watching me suck his cock. You bitch. Well, David, would you like my little bitch sister to suck your cock? Bet she'd love for you to cum in her mouth. You want her?"

"Hey, sure."

Before I knew it, I was kneeling on the floor and now it was my mouth that David's big cock was inside. I'd never done this before but I suppose there is a natural ability in every girl to be able to sexually please a guy.

I would look up at him at times and he sure looked happy. So did my sister who was sitting on the edge of her bed fingering herself. Now, I'd seen her naked before but not really for long, just fleeting glimpses. She had her legs splayed out and was running two fingers in and out of her bare, clean-shaven pussy.

"Oh, yeah, here it comes. UUH, UUH, UUH, UUH, uuh, uuh, uuh, ew, ew, oh, wow, you were really good, Midge. Oh, yeah, really good."

After he had cummed in my mouth, I backed off and remained kneeling in front of him not knowing what might be next, if anything.

"God, girl, wipe your chin, you've got his cum running down your chin."

I wipe my arm across my mouth and then she says, "How would you like to fuck a little virgin girl, David? I know she's on the pill like me. Wanna fuck her?"

He looked down at me with a strange, somewhat puzzled look and said, "Sure, why not if you don't mind."

The two of them quickly undress me and had me lay on my back on Kelly's bed. My sister then took hold of my feet and spread my legs out and lowered her face down and began licking my pussy.

Omigod, I thought, she's eating me out. I just closed my eyes and let the intense feelings wash over my naked body. I just never expected anything like this and was stunned into a trance.

As she licked and tongued me, I felt her breasts brush back and forth across my thighs as she pleasured me. The feeling was really exciting. I looked up and David was down behind my sister fucking her from behind as she ate me out.

"Oh, oh, I don't believe it, it just feels so good, oh, Kelly, oh, oh, OH, OH, OH, OH, OH, oh, oh, that was so good. Oh, I can't believe this."

Then David said, "I'm ready to fuck her if your finished."

Kelly got up and David took her place between my legs. My eyes widened as I saw him grip his cock and push it up against my pussy. He would push hard against me, then give a hard thrust. I raised up on my elbows to watch my virginity disappear and on about the third or fourth time he shoved, the head of his cock went inside.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.