Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

On the next morning, Sandra awakened very early. When she looked at her clock, she saw that it was only 8:17am. Nevertheless, she didn't feel tired, she even felt more awake than she normally would be if she slept until 11am or later.

Because she could feel that she wouldn't fall asleep anymore, she decided to get out of bed. On the way over to the bathroom, she took new underwear out of her drawer. When she walked past the door of her parent's bedroom, she could hear her dad snoring.

It seemed she was the first one up today. That would be the first time in years, and she had to giggle about this.

As usual, she took a shower and shaved all her parts nicely. Last night, she had been thinking about growing her pubic hair back, but this morning, she had decided to keep it shaved. Thinking about it all, she knew that growing her pubic hair back wouldn't help to cover up her tattoo. She could remember the time when she didn't shave, and she remembered that her blond hairs didn't help to cover up anything. You could almost see as much of her sex then as you could see now. So the hell with it, it would probably be better to shower like some other girls do at school, with her bikini bottoms on. Even some of the older girls still did this at school, so nobody would find it too strange when she did it as well.

When she was done showering and had put her underwear on, she went back to her room to get her other clothes. She had decided to wear her red pants and t-shirt today.

She could hear that her parents were still asleep, and her mind worked its magic again. She would set the breakfast table today. She was sure that it would help her in the days and months ahead. And maybe even for that paper that her parents still had to sign. She was totally sure that her parents wouldn't want her running around naked in their home, and if she could show them how sweet she could be, it could only help her to get off from school punishments at home.

When Sandra had set the table for breakfast, she went sitting in the living room and watched some television. She was nicely surprised, because they had some reruns from last night on, and she saw that the soap she was following was on now. "Great!" she thought with a smile on her face. "If they do this every day, I can record it in the morning." She knew that her mother always recorded something in the evening when her soap was on. And this way, they both could see their favorite soap and her dad could still watch the news when he was home in the evening.

It must have been around 11:30am already when her parents came downstairs. She was surprised that her parents still looked very tired. Well, she didn't know that her parents had turned in very late, last night. And if she would have known the reason, she sure wouldn't have been sitting on the sofa at this moment.

"Good morning dear," said her mum when she saw her daughter sitting on the sofa. Sandra noticed that her mum looked very happy!

"Hi mum, hi dad," she said while getting up. "I have set the breakfast table already."

"Thanks," said her mum with a smile. "That's really sweet of you."

When Sandra heard her mother say this, she suddenly felt very good about herself. When was the last time that her mother had given her a compliment like this? She couldn't remember it, but it sure felt good. So she said with a really nice smile on her face, "It's nothing mum."

They all went sitting at the kitchen table and ate their breakfast together. For some uncanny reason, they all felt very good about the situation this morning. It sure was a big difference from last week's breakfast.

On that day, Sandra had come down around 11am, her mother had made some pancakes, but Sandra had just walked into the kitchen, grabbed some off the plate and had said, "Mum, I'm off to the mall." And before her mother could object to it, she had already run out of the door.

But today, they looked like the family from many years ago. A civilized breakfast with people talking with each other in a nice and caring way.

Sure, there had been a hidden motive behind Sandra's sweet behavior at first, but even she started to like the change now. She even felt very comfortable and safe again with her parents. It was a feeling that she hadn't felt for a very long time.

They all had a nice and long breakfast. They had decided that they wouldn't eat anything else until this evening's dinner. Well, by the time they were done eating it was already noon.

After breakfast, Sandra helped her mum to put everything away and when they were done, she checked the weather outside. The sun was shining and it was warm outside.

"Mum?"

"Yes, honey."

"Do you know if we are allowed to wear flip flops during the weekend?"

"Umm?! I don't know, wait, I'll ask dad."

Sandra's mum walked out of the kitchen, to ask her husband if it was allowed. She had skimmed through the pamphlet that had been sent to all parents with minors, but she couldn't remember too much about it. However, she was sure her husband would still know it. Well, he has, as they say, a memory like an elephant. If he reads something, he remembers it for the rest of his life.

It only took her mother of few seconds to return and when she walked back into the kitchen, she said, "Yes! You are allowed to wear whatever you want on your feet, only when you need to attend something for school, you are obliged to wear those socks and loafers."

Sandra let out a sigh of relief and said, "Sweet, because it sure is way too hot outside to wear socks and shoes today."

"Are you going to ... Umm..." her mum started to say and then thought about something. "Hey, do you know, I don't even know the boy's name yet."

Sandra smiled at her mum and said, "His name is Frederik."

"Thanks," she said with a smile. "So, are you already going to Frederik?"

"Yes, I thought I would go to him a little earlier, maybe I can help him if he needs to set up something for the party."

"That's very nice of you," she said. "Well, I have prepared the birthday gift for him, let me get it."

Sandra waited for her mother to return and when she came back, she had a nice little package in her hands.

"Thanks mum," she said and kissed her on the cheek when she accepted the present for Frederik.

"It's nothing dear, I'm sure he can use these," she said with a smile.

Sandra walked up to the back door and stepped into her flip flops. It was nice to know that she could let her little toes breathe a little. She never had loved to cover up her feet.

"When will you be back?" The mother asked.

"I don't know, but I'll call when I know, if that's okay for you?"

"Sure honey, but make sure that you call?"

"Yes, mum!" she said and felt a little annoyed about her pointing out that she had to make sure that she called. It's because of those little things why she acted up sometimes with her mother. Because if she said she would call, she would do it, and Sandra didn't need those little reminders of her mother to do it.

And then Sandra walked out of the back door and went around the house to the front of their property. She started walking in the direction of Frederik's home and enjoyed the warmth of the sun.

She walked up to the corner of their street and then turned to the right. She had only walked for a few meters when she suddenly saw a naked girl in the distance, the girl was walking in her direction, it seemed and she was walking her dog.

When they were getting closer to each other, Sandra could see that the girl had been crying. She could clearly see how the tears had been running down her cheeks and how it had left streaks on her face. Looking at the girl, she guessed that she must be around the same age as herself, but she had never seen her before. And she knew most kids that lived around here.

The girl had been walking up to Sandra with a daze in her eyes, and she had only noticed Sandra when they were already very close to each other. Sandra noticed how the girl suddenly stopped walking, and that she was looking very scared at her. It seemed that this naked girl wasn't feeling good about what she was doing.

"Hi," Sandra said in her sweetest tone of voice the ease the tention. She looked at the girl, and couldn't help herself, but she checked this girl out from head to toe.

This was the first time that Sandra was confronted with a totally naked girl in the streets, and it suddenly looked so erotic to her. She couldn't believe that so a pretty girl would be running around in the nude in the streets. Sure, this girl would probably be on ADP, but still. This girl looked very sexy to her, even with those tear-streaks on her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.