Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

And then came the day that all minors had been scared of. The first day of school and also the first day that ADP would be in full force in their Country.

And by now, it was also known that some other Countries in Europe had adopted this new law already, and it would mean that a person under ADP even couldn't get dressed anymore when crossing the border. All the Countries of Europe had agreed to sign a charter that made sure that people under ADP could do their ADP punishment when they needed to travel to their Country. Even when that Country didn't participate in ADP.

Sandra awoke very early on that day, she knew that from this day forward, she had to do everything she could to stay out of trouble. If she didn't follow the rules, she could lose some or all her clothes. And the thought alone had her so scared, that every time she thought about it, she could feel her nerves raging throughout her body.

When she opened her closet, she could only see her legal clothes hanging in it. Yesterday, she had cleaned out her closet and put all the nice and beautiful things away in some boxes, and she had stashed them away in the attic. She even had shed some tears while she had been doing this.

She grabbed her white panties and a white bra out of her underwear drawer and then went to the bathroom. She removed her nightgown and took her morning shower. While she was under the shower, she did her daily ritual by shaving her legs, armpits and vulva. She always made sure that she had no hairs from the neck down on her body. And when she will have the money for it, she was planning to have all the hair removed permanently. However, first she had to finish school and find some work to pay for it. Her parents sure wouldn't pay for something like that. They even didn't know about her shaving, let alone about all her piercings and tattoo.

The only piercing that her parents knew about, was her belly piercing. However, when she had gone to the piercing saloon, she had altered her permission slip, so she also could get all those other piercings at the same time. For her tattoo, she had forged a slip that a mother of a friend of hers had signed without knowing it. So, if her parents would ever find out what she had done, it could get her into even more trouble.

However, Sandra sure was a very sexy girl. Many boys from school had asked her out for a date already, but she always had said 'no thanks'. She just didn't want to date anyone, for the moment. She was content by bringing herself to a high, without anybody else around. So even when she was a little kinky, she still was a virgin. Well, in spirit anyway, because she had used a dildo on herself, to break her hymen. And she was glad that she had done this, because when she had inserted that dildo in her vagina for the first time, it had hurt a lot. But now, she couldn't get enough of it. She had even found a very nice place to hide her dildo. The lamp on her nightstand was hollow, and she had hidden her dildo inside of it. A nice blue one with a moving thingy on it to stimulate her clitoris.

She also had changed her hair color. She was a natural blond, but she had colored her hair black with a red streak in it. She had started doing this during the summer of last year. However, in combination with her dark brown eyes, it suited her. And when you looked into those eyes of hers, you always got the feeling that they were smiling at you. It made her face very beautiful to look at.

Even so, her body was still her best instrument of seduction. She was 165 cm tall and was only weighing 51 kg. So, she had a body to die for. Well, her measurements were 88-63-88 with very firm breasts and with buttocks that all boys loved to watch at when she walked by.

However, because nobody had seen her naked, nobody knew that she had areolas that were only a little darker than her skin, with nice perky nipples on top of them. And she had always loved those nipples of hers. However, most of her friends were already thinking that she must have a very nice pair of them, because she never wore a bra under her tank tops. So, everybody had already seen those rather impressive imprints in her tank tops at times. Nevertheless, the real reason why Sandra loved her nipples so much, wasn't because they looked so pretty. No, she loved them so much, because whenever she was alone, she just couldn't resist the urge to play with them, and they have always been very sensitive. It wouldn't be the first time that she had brought herself to an orgasm by only playing with those hard nubs on top of her breasts.

And then there was also her sweet little pussy. Her outer labia were small but her pussy was nicely closed up when she was just standing or when she was sitting properly. People could only see the inside of her tight pussy when she spread her legs apart or when she was very aroused and her outer labia were very engorged. And when her pussy would open up, they would see her small inner labia but also her little clitoris sticking out from underneath her hood. And when she played with her clitoris, it never took her long to make her cum, and she often had given herself multiple orgasms while rubbing herself down there.

However, this was before she had gotten those piercings and tattoo, because now she also had little rings through her nipples and hood. And above her shaved pussy, on her mound, she had a tattoo of a little blue dragon. And since those piercings were nicely healed, her nipples and clitoris were even more sensitive than before. So you can guess that she didn't need much stimulation to get very aroused.

Even so, that tattoo had also made her a little scared. Because she had made a big mistake when she had posted that message on the Internet about her thoughts about ADP and her government. Her tattoo could, of course, give her away because she had signed the message with 'Little Blue Dragon'. A nickname she had used on the Internet because she loved that cute little blue dragon tattoo on her body so much.

But for now, Sandra made sure that she stayed away from her hot zones as much as she could, because she had to get ready for school. And when she was done grooming herself, she prepared her body somewhat further for school and then put on her underwear and walked out of the bathroom and up to her bedroom to put on the rest of her clothes.

It was warm outside, so she decided to wear her red t-shirt with her red skirt. For her feet, she didn't have a choice, she had to wear those white socks with those ugly black loafers.

When she was dressed, she took her schoolbag and then went down to the kitchen.

"Good morning mum," she said with a smile.

Her mother looked a little surprised at her, this was the first time in years she had said good morning to her. And when she saw the clothes her daughter was wearing, she suddenly understood it.

"Wow, this ADP is already working," she thought and said, "Good morning, Sandra!"

Sandra went sitting at the table in the kitchen, and she had a nice breakfast. At noon, she would only have soup in school with some bread. Because she didn't like the school kitchen, and also because they always had dinner in the evening when her dad was home from work.

When she was done, it was almost time for the school bus to pick her up. She walked over to her mum, gave her a kiss on the cheek and then went outside to wait for the bus on the sidewalk, in front of their home. If she wanted, she could easily walk to school, because she only lived four blocks away from it. However, because the bus had to pass her house anyway, she just loved to take it to school. And because the bus had to drive through a lot of other streets before it went to the school. It was also a nice moment in the day to talk with her best friend.

When Sandra had walked out of the door, her mother had gone sitting on a chair and had started crying. It was not because she was hurt or sad, but just because she was so happy with her new daughter. During a normal morning, Sandra had always tried to get into an argument with her mother, but today, she was completely changed and so sweet to her, she just couldn't believe it. Well, she even wasn't expecting it, she thought it would have gone like any other day. And she had been mentally preparing herself to let her daughter strip down to her underwear. It would have shown her rebellious daughter that they also were prepared to implement the ADP at home and to let her go to school even naked if necessary. However, because she had been so sweet suddenly, her mother was overcome with nice feelings and couldn't help it, but she just had to cry from happiness.

Sandra was sitting on the wall that went around their property. She was thinking about this first quiet morning with her mum in months, and she wondered why she had always been provoking her mum into arguments with her in the past. Nevertheless, she also wasn't sure if she could pull this off for the next two years. However, she wanted to keep her secrets hidden from her parents and the rest of the world, so she surely would try to be the sweetest girl she could be.

When the bus arrived, she got on and when she saw all the others kids sitting there, she almost started laughing. If this would have been the previous school year, there would have been chaos on the bus. But now, they all looked like angels.

Then she saw her best friend sitting in the back of the bus and walked up to her. The girl had blond hair that also just went past her shoulders and very intense brown greenish eyes. She was around the same height as Sandra. However, she had always dressed very conservative, but from what Sandra had seen so far, the girl must also have a very nice body.

"Hi, Dina," Sandra said.

"Hi," the girl replied. When Sandra went sitting next to her, Dina whispered, "Can you believe this? I have never seen them so quiet as today!"

"Well, with a possibility of being stripped down when you do anything wrong, I can tell you, I will also be an angel from this moment onwards."

Dina looked at Sandra and then said, "Well, I'm sure we will try!"

The bus was driving through the neighborhood and was picking up all the remaining kids that went to the same school as Sandra. It was almost unreal what she saw.

Maybe the government was right by implementing these new ADP rules. It sure looked like it was working. Even when she hated it, she couldn't ignore the change that already had occurred today.

When the school bus stopped in front of their school, everybody got out in a very orderly fashion. And then they all went up the stairs and into the school as quietly as possible.

Sandra's school had not too many students going to it. Maybe a 100 to 120 students went there. This was also because they only had fifth and sixth graders going to this school. It was a Hotel School where they taught all facets of working and running a hotel or restaurant.

That's why it consisted out of three buildings. The front building was the main building where they had their regular lessons. It was a building that had four floors, a basement and an attic. It was built in an old fashioned style.

Then you had a building at the right of the main building. It was built so that it went to the back of the property. This was a working hotel with five floors but without guests. Well, that's not completely true, sometimes during the school year, they had to work in it for a whole week, just like they would normally do in a real hotel. Because it was sometimes used by schools from other Countries that came on a visit. But for the most part, they just had to do some practice work in it to learn the trade.

And to the left of the main building, you had a two floor building that had on the ground floor a working restaurant and on the second floor the kitchen where the students learned to cook. The kids who followed hotel also worked in the restaurant sometimes, because serving food to people is also something they do in hotels. And because the restaurant of the school had real customers, it was the perfect place to learn the trade.

"Holy s..." Sandra started saying, but she could just in time hold back on the rest. Because she was sure that foul language could be enough to receive a punishment.

She was looking with wide open eyes at the door opening from the office of the school administration. She had just seen a boy walk out of it, and he was barefoot and was only wearing his white briefs.

She looked around and saw a girl laughing at the boy. Sandra walked up to the girl and asked, "What is going on? What has he done?"

"He threw a piece of paper on the ground and when a teacher said to pick it up, he answered back. He was given a note and had to report to the Assistant Principal. Well, it seems his punishment is walking around in his briefs now, I hope for him that he hasn't to go home like that this evening," the girl said laughing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.