Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 72

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 72 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

During the ride home, Frederik finally showed Sandra he could get frisky with her.

After Sandra had snuggled up against him, lying in his arms, they enjoyed each other's company silently. At first, Frederik was just rubbing Sandra's right arm, but slowly, his hand moved on top of her stomach and then farther upwards towards her breast. The closer his hand got to her breast; the more it excited her.

The anticipation as he moved his hand ever so slowly towards her breast, was much more thrilling than if he had just grabbed her tit. However, it also made her worry that he might pull back at the last moment instead of going for it. Luckily, for Sandra, his hand did finally reach her breast, and she shuddered as a surge of excitement went through her body when Frederik's hand reached the under-swell of it. Sandra could feel herself getting damper between her legs again.

Sandra's breathing increased as more and more of Frederik's hand made contact with her breast. The only thing Sandra found a bit strange, was that Frederik's breathing didn't change at all. However, the closer Frederik's fingers got to her nipple, the less she focused on that and the more she succumbed to what those fingers were doing as they inched closer to her pierced nipple.

The moment his fingers reached her areola; Sandra moaned softly and bit on her lower lip. She let out a sigh from pleasure when one of Frederik's fingers started to trace the edge of her areola. It almost felt as if Frederik was exploring the texture of her areola with his finger. He sure seemed to spend quite a lot of time running his fingers over the little bumps all around her nipple. Her breathing got even faster as her pleasure continued to increase because of his fingers.

The circles Frederik made with his finger became smaller and smaller until he eventually reached Sandra's nipple. He let his finger go around the edge of it, and he could feel how this made Sandra tremble. And as his fingers continued to circle, brushing gently around her nipple, Sandra's nipple ring constantly flipped up and down. Sandra let out a sigh from contentment when she felt how Frederik took her nipple between two fingers and started to pinch it, oh so softly.

Now and then, he abandoned Sandra's nipple and took the nipple ring between his fingers instead. Every time he pulled on it; Sandra could feel her pussy quiver. It surprised Sandra how good all of this felt, even when it felt different from when she had done this to herself.

After a while, Sandra became a little curious as to why Frederik's breathing didn't seem to increase like hers. While he continuously played with her nipple, she also wondered why he didn't try anything else with her. Sandra sure wouldn't mind it if he also started to play with a very wet part of hers. She turned her head very slowly, so she could look at Frederik, and she noticed that he had a dreamy look on his face and was looking out of the car's window.

To Sandra, it almost seemed as if Frederik wasn't completely conscious of what he was doing to her. Or maybe, he was conscious of it, but didn't want to go further with her out of respect. Maybe he thought that it would be disrespectful to her if he played much more with her in front of Martha and Jimmy.

Well, whatever the reason, Sandra respected him enough to refrain from what she really wanted to do with him. She had gotten very horny again from all the soft manipulations Frederik was doing to her. And if it had been up to her, she wouldn't have minded to have gone all the way with him on the backseat of Jimmy's car. She even wouldn't have minded it if their friends watched them having sex. However, for now, she had to be content with the feelings Frederik was prepared to give her, and she knew she had to wait until they were alone for other more exciting things to happen between them. Just the thought of doing more made Sandra even more aroused. Truth be told, it was almost torturous for Sandra the way Frederik was keeping her arousal hovering at a low simmer. Sandra decided to close her eyes and enjoy whatever she could get right now.


Not much later, Jimmy parked his car next to Frederik's at the front of Martha's home and shut its engine down.

After Martha unbuckled her safety belt, she turned around on her seat to look at her friends on the backseat.

Martha saw how Sandra was lying in Frederik's arms while Frederik was gazing at her and playing with her nipple ring. From the expression on Sandra's face, it was obvious to her that her friend was loving it.

Martha let it continue for a few more seconds, and then she eventually disturbed them by saying, "We're home!"

Sandra opened her eyes and noticed how Martha looked at her with a smile on her face.

"Enjoy the ride?" Martha asked while her gaze moved towards Sandra's breast.

Sandra couldn't help but smile as well while she answered, "Liked it a lot!"

Sandra was a little disappointed when Frederik let go of her nipple ring, but at the same time, she also knew that he didn't have another choice. After all, it was time to get out of the car.


Once out of the car, Frederik wrapped his arm around Sandra's back and Jimmy did the same with his girlfriend. Together, they walked to the side of the big house and around to the back.

"Um, guys, would you mind if I talked with Sandra in private for a moment?" Martha asked when they reached the swimming pool.

"Of course not," Jimmy answered.

"You can wait for us in the summerhouse," Martha added while she took Sandra's hand in hers.

Frederik gave Sandra a quick kiss on the cheek and then followed Jimmy towards the summerhouse. Martha pulled Sandra along towards some deckchairs that stood next to the pool. They laid themselves on their sides, so they were facing each other.

They looked at each other for a moment and then Sandra asked, "Why did you want to talk to me alone?"

"Mostly, because I want to discuss something with you, and I want you to be honest with me," Martha replied.

"Hmm, okay," Sandra sounded surprised.

"It's just. Well! I told you already that I'm an exhibitionist."

"Yes?" Sandra asked with caution.

"I think you are too," Martha went on. "I have to be honest with you; I already expected it and the trip to the cinema complex this evening was to test my theory."

"It was?" Sandra asked even more surprised. "But, I already told you that I love to be naked."

"Yes, you did. But that didn't tell me if you were just a naturist or; like me, you get turned on by having people, even strangers, watching you."

"Hmm, I see."

"It's just. Well, I wanted to be sure. And to tell you the truth, I think you are even more of an exhibitionist than I am."

"Why do you say that?" Sandra asked, sounding somewhat upset.

"It's not a bad thing," Martha responded with a smile. "It's just what I observed when we walked into the foyer. When all those people looked at us, it turned me on, but I noticed that it got to you more than it did to me."

Sandra's eyes got bigger and before she could object about it Martha added, "It's okay to feel like that. Some people just can't help it; it's in their nature."

Sandra smirked while she thought about it, sighed and said, "God. You're probably right! It sure turned me on ... a lot ... when all those people looked at me."

"As if I didn't see that," Martha joked. "I've never seen a girl get so wet, so quickly, before."

And to emphasize what she meant, Martha looked straight at Sandra's pussy. To Martha's surprise, Sandra opened her legs and then started to rub her folds openly.

"It sure felt good," Sandra said in a happy tone.

"It still does; it seems," Martha giggled when she saw how Sandra's middle finger slipped inside her hood ring and started to rub her clitoris.

"You don't know how horny I am right now," Sandra moaned.

Martha laughed softly and said, "You sure don't leave anything to the imagination."

Sandra looked Martha straight in the eyes and smiled. "I'm sorry, but I have wanted to do this for the most part of the evening, and I just can't stand it anymore; I need to get some relief."

"If I were you, I would wait a little longer," Martha cautioned. "I'm sure you would like it even more if it were Frederik giving you your release this tonight."

Sandra's body trembled for a moment, and then she pulled her hand away. "You're probably right."

"Did you just have one?" Martha asked.

"Just a little one," Sandra joked. "I pulled back just in time."

"God, you're so hot girl," Martha chuckled. "If I wasn't straight, I think I would be into you for sure!"

"Well, you can always swing both ways, you know," Sandra teasingly said.

"Nah, I tried it, but I don't feel anything for other girls," Martha confessed.

"That's a pity, you don't know what you're missing."

"Oh, I do know," Martha responded. "But I just prefer a good stiff hot rod inside my pussy. And I think; I'm going to do that right now."

And while Martha said that last part, she got up from the chair she was lying on.

"I think I'll join you," Sandra responded. "However, not in the same bed."

Martha fake sighed with her hand on her chest and said, "Girl, you scared me there for a moment."

Both girls laughed and then they started to walk towards the summerhouse, hand in hand.


Once inside the summerhouse, Frederik asked Jimmy, "Do you know why Martha wanted to talk with Sandra?"

"I think I do," Jimmy answered, but didn't expand on it.

"So? Why?" Frederik asked impatiently.

Before Jimmy answered, he walked to the sofa and sat on it. He waited until Frederik had joined him, and then he said, "This evening was a little test of Martha's. She wanted to see how Sandra would react when confronted by a lot of people while she was naked."

"What could she learn from that?" Frederik asked.

"Like Martha told us earlier in the evening, she's an exhibitionist. I already knew that, but just acted like I didn't. We wanted to see if Sandra would tell us that she was one as well."

"Sandra?! Well, I know she loves to go around naked now, but..."

Jimmy cut Frederik short and said, "Didn't you notice how she got when all those people were looking at her."

"Um ... not really no. I was scanning the room to see if there would be any trouble from someone," Frederik explained.

"Well, I can tell you, I was keeping a close eye on Sandra, and man ... she really got turned on, a lot!"

"She did?" Frederik asked somewhat surprised. Although, he had to confess to himself that he also had thought it at the time.

"She really did! I think; she was even more aroused than Martha was."

"Why do you think that?" Frederik wanted to know.

"Well, I can't be sure of it, of course. But ... um ... don't get mad now ... but her pussy looked wetter and puffier than my girlfriend's did."

Frederik was stunned for a moment, but then he slowly said, "You ... were keeping an eye on both their pussies?"

"Sure! Didn't you too?" Jimmy asked amused.

"No, I didn't," Frederik said with contempt.

"Really?" Jimmy asked in disbelief.

Frederik thought about it for a moment and then answered, "Well ... okay ... I did look a few times. But I wasn't checking them out constantly."

Jimmy chuckled and said, "Phew, that's a relief."

"Huh?!"

"I was already starting to think that you were just faking interest in Sandra, as a cover."

Frederik didn't get it straight away, and then he got it and objected by saying, "Hey!"

Jimmy laughed and said, "Just kidding!"

That was the moment when the girls walked in and so the boys stopped talking and turned all their attention to their two lovely naked girlfriends.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.