Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 64

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 64 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Jim thought the time had come to reveal what he really had in store for those two naked girls.

"Guys, help them on their feet," he ordered and looked at his mates who stood closest to the girls.

Those boys immediately did what Jim asked from them. They first pulled Sandra off of Melinda and helped her on her feet and then did the same with Melinda.

Jim looked at them and noticed that Melinda stood unsteady on her feet. It seemed like the orgasm she had received from Sandra had taken away some of her physical strength.

"That was a very pretty show you gave us," Jim said while looking at Sandra.

"Thanks! It was also fun to do," Sandra said in response to the compliment.

Jim let his eyes go up and down the girls' naked bodies, and he noticed that Sandra's knees were very dirty. The water on their bodies had mixed with the sandy ground, and it had left muddy streaks and smudges on their body. Well, he was guessing that Melinda's back had to look about the same as Sandra's knees and other parts that had touched the ground.

However, he didn't care too much about that, because he was sure that both girls would get even dirtier when the fun he had planned for them would start. Even so, before he would fuck her, he wanted to check her out some more.

Jim pointed at Sandra and said, "You! Come here!"

Sandra sighed in her mind, but tried to hide any emotion from Jim. She didn't want him to know that she felt a little scared for what would happen next. While she walked towards Jim, she quickly looked behind him but saw that nobody else was up there, so those boys had still the opportunity to do whatever they wanted to them.

Sandra just walked towards Jim and went standing in front of him. She was now in arms-reach, and she knew he would probably take advantage of this.

And just like she had expected, he didn't wait and just placed both his hands on her breasts.

"The groping festivities can commence," Sandra thought while she tried to keep a straight face.

Sandra, however, was surprised when she noticed he was very gentle and tender with her breasts. He only squeezed them softly and used the palm of his hands to rub her nipples at the same time.

"They feel good," he said without looking at Sandra's face. "They are so soft and at the same time, so firm. I like them!"

"I noticed it," Sandra said trying to sound jokingly. Well, she couldn't help it, but his touch felt very nice, even in a situation like this.


While Jim was playing with Sandra's breasts, two of his mates decided to have some fun on their own. They had moved Melinda to the shed and had placed her with her back against it.

Without saying anything, they just started to grope Melinda's breasts. Squeezing them, pinching her nipples and pulling on those little nubs and then weighing her breasts. Well, as said before, Melinda's breasts were somewhat bigger and less firm than Sandra's, so those boys could lift them up a little and let them rest in their hands.

"Damn, those things are heavy," one of them commented.

"I like them like this," the other one said. And then he started sucking the nipple of the breast he was holding in his hands.

Melinda just closed her eyes and tried to ignore them. While they had her moved towards the shed, she still had been on a high from the nice orgasm Sandra had given her. However, those happy and good feelings quickly disappeared when those boys started to touch her. She had some flashbacks to things that had been done to her in the past, and the bad feelings associated with sex took hold of her mind again.

Both boys kept on squeezing her breasts, and one of them kept on licking and sucking on her nipple. Melinda opened her eyes again. If those boys would have looked at her, they probably would have noticed that the lights had gone out in Melinda's head.

This was a coping mechanism that Melinda had perfected in the years before. This was the only way she knew how to deal with a situation like this without breaking down. It seemed that Wednesday had been an exception to her normal behavior, because the darkness she knew so well had returned.

Of course, the boys, completely unaware about this, didn't stop there. Both of them had moved a hand down to Melinda's well lubricated pussy and were now checking it out with their fingers. They even had a little finger fight going on, because both of them wanted to insert their fingers in her. They eventually settle with both of them inserting one finger and moving them in and out, somewhat out of sync. Even pulling her vagina open at times by the movements they made down there.


Janet just stood there and watched what was being done to her friends. She was somewhat in shock about it, and that's why she didn't even try to escape. Sure, there stood a boy next to her, but he didn't bother to hold her. He also was somewhat in shock about what he saw.

She wasn't completely out of it, so she registered the fact that Sandra didn't seem too troubled by Jim touching her breasts like that.

However, the look in Melinda's eyes was a concern for her. Melinda had told her about what sometimes happened at her home and how she managed to deal with it by retreating deep inside her own mind. The look she saw in Melinda's eyes told her that Melinda had done just that.

Janet couldn't help but feel sorry about her friend. Especially, because she had seen her friend enjoy sex with Sandra just a minute ago. This was something she had thought to be unthinkable a few weeks ago, and she hoped that whatever else would happen here today, wouldn't put her friend back in a state of mind that all sex would be bad again.


One of Jim's hands had also moved down Sandra's body by now, and he had his middle finger inserted in the ring that was attached to Sandra's hood. By doing this, he had pulled the hood a little upwards and her clitoris could be easily touched by him. Jim was checking Sandra's face for any signs of distress, but the only thing he could see was an expression of pleasure on her face while he moved his finger in a circular motion around the hard nub he could feel at the top of her slit.

For some reason, this didn't please him. He had hoped that she would have shown disgust or maybe even some displeasure about it. Well, in the situation they were in, he was sure he would feel more joy if the girl would struggle a little more.

It made him wonder if this girl was maybe so into sex, that she even wouldn't mind them all fucking her. Sure, a struggling victim is sometimes more fun. Well, for his twisted mind at least. But on the other hand, if she would like this all, it would maybe reduce the risk of her going to the cops afterwards.

So, he tried his luck and asked, "So, up for a quicky?"

Sandra's facial expression changed into a frown while she answered, "No, sorry! You can touch all you want, but I won't have sex with you ... or anyone else!"

"Why not?"

"ADP only allows you to touch us, that's all."

"So?! It's not that this won't allow you to have sex with us."

"Us?!" Sandra said and looked at the boys standing around her.

It was now also that she noticed that Melinda was gone and when she looked behind her, she noticed how two boys were attached to her breasts with their mouths and giving her a rather unpleasant finger fucking it seemed. However, the look on Melinda's face worried her the most. She had never seen a look on somebody's face that was so void of any emotion.

She faced Jim again and said, "Tell your friends over there that they are only allowed to use their hands. All other contact is illegal."

Jim let out a chuckle and said, "It looks like they are having fun, let them be."

Sandra had enough of it and placed her hands on Jim's chest and pushed herself away from him. She felt a little pinch at her pussy when for a moment, his finger kept sticking in the hood piercing, but luckily, his digit slipped out of it before it did any damage to her.

"Stop this at once!" Sandra shouted. "You know you can't do this to us! Touching us is already bad enough, but this is going too far."

Jim shrugged with his shoulders and said, "Who cares! You know what? My dad was right, when a girl says 'no', what she really wants to say is 'yes'!"

Sandra closed her hands into fists. Any pleasure she had received from this guy was now lost in her rage. She had known it all along, and he was going to do it. Sandra quickly looked up the slope again, but still, nobody else had arrived. If only this had been a few weeks ago, this place would have been swarming with boys and girls of all ages, and this situation would never have happened.

Jim could see that Sandra was preparing herself to defend herself, and he just gave up any pretense. Well, he was even happy about it, because now he finally had this unwilling girl he was going to have sex with.

"Boys! Grab her!" he commanded.

Sandra immediately put up her fists. However, before she could swing one of them at Jim, the other boys grabbed at her body and arms and started to struggle with her.

Before she knew exactly what had happened, those boys had managed to pin her down to the ground. Four boys were holding on to her. They had their hands wrapped around her wrists and ankles and pulled on them as hard as they could. This left her lying on the ground with her arms and legs wide open.

Jim stood at her feet and was looking down at her with a smile on his face.

"See, I knew you would willingly open your legs for me," he let out laughing.

"Bastard!" Sandra shouted at him. She then tried to spit at him, but it didn't reach him and just landed somewhere between her spread open legs.


"STOP THIS! PLEASE!" Melinda suddenly screamed.

This sudden outburst from Melinda made the two boys, who were still sucking her nipples and fingering her pussy, stop with what they were doing. However, when Melinda started to move towards Jim and Sandra, they grabbed her and pushed her back against the shed.

The sounds of a struggle had brought Melinda out of her hidden place. She hadn't been sure about what had happened, but she did see how Sandra was being held down by four guys while that other guy, their leader, looked smugly down at her friend. This had been the moment she had completely snapped out of her daze and had shouted at him.

Jim looked at Melinda and saw how two of his mates were holding her against the shed. He then looked down at Sandra's inviting pussy again and without looking at Melinda, he asked, "Why should I stop? Can't you see your friend here is liking it?"

Melinda looked at Sandra, and noticed she was twisting her body in an attempt to get loose, but those boys wouldn't let her go.

"She isn't liking it!" Melinda said with a sudden fury in her voice. "You are ... raping us! You can't do that, you will end up in jail for this!"

Jim laughed again and said, "Who will believe two nasty bitches like you two?!"

"They will believe us!" Melinda answered, but she couldn't hide the panic in her voice.

"Oh, just wait for your own turn," Jim said. "I'm sure you will like it as much as your friend will. And in the meantime, I'm sure my friends will keep you happy over there."

Jim had just said this, or those two boys started groping Melinda's breasts again.

For a moment, Melinda tried to struggle, but then another boy joined them, and he went straight for her pussy with his hand. The moment he pushed three of his fingers inside of her, her mind shut down again.


Janet didn't know what to do. She knew what would happen to her friends, and she also knew she had to try and help them. However, at the same time, she also knew that for now; she was safe and maybe those boys would only molest her friends and not her if she kept quiet.

She looked at the guy standing next to her and was surprised to see how troubled he looked. It almost seemed, that he wasn't into this as much as those other boys were.

"Please, help them," Janet whispered to him.

Janet could hear how Jim told Sandra, "Girl, I'm going to fuck the living daylight out of you!"

"I can't help them," the guy standing next to her said.

"Please!" Janet begged.

"You can't do this to us," Sandra said with a frantic tone in her voice.

"I can do whatever I want!" Jim said in a threatening way, and Janet saw that he was starting to unbuckle his belt.

"Oh god, this isn't happening!" Janet let out. She looked around her but didn't see anything that she could use as a weapon. The only usable thing was lying in the boat, but then she had to run past Jim, and she was sure he would stop her and probably hit her to the ground.

The fear of being hurt herself was stronger than the urge to help her friends. She looked at the guy standing beside her a last time with a begging look. He lowered his eyes and shook with his head.


Sandra was looking at Jim; she had given up on trying to get loose, because she knew that in the way how those guys were holding her, she couldn't put any strength behind her movements.

Jim took his time and to Sandra's surprise, started to undress. Well, from the waist down it seemed. He first had to get out of his riding boots, pulling off his socks at the same time, and then he pulled his pants off.

As last, he even pulled his briefs off. There he stood, with a raging hard-on sticking out in front of him. He was about to move towards Sandra, when he picked up his pants. He went through his pockets and then pulled a condom wrapper out of it.

"We can't leave any evidence around," he said chuckling at the defenseless Sandra.

Sandra clenched her teeth in frustration. She had hoped he wouldn't have thought about that. With his semen inside of her, she would at least have had some proof of ... well, something. It still wouldn't proof the fact that he had raped her, only that they had had sex together. It would still be her word, and her friends, against his word, and his friends.

Jim came standing between Sandra's legs and rubbed his hard-on a few times before rolling the condom over his penis.

Jim then dropped onto his knees and started rubbing Sandra's pussy with his fingers.

"I still think you like this, else you wouldn't be so wet," Jim said with excitement in his voice.

"That's just water," Sandra said with disgust in her voice.

Jim brought his fingers to his mouth and licked them.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.