Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 61

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 61 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Before the girls drove off to the stone quarry, they decided that Sandra would ride at the front. Sandra had told them that she knew a shortcut to it and because Melinda was pressed for time, it seemed the only logical choice.

And so, the girls went on their way. To make haste, they cycled behind each other. Melinda was right behind Sandra while Janet closed up behind them. They kept a steady pace, but Janet couldn't help but smile when she saw the two naked girls riding their bicycles in front of her.

Janet was a little surprised when she noticed that she found it sexy how Sandra's and Melinda's body moved while they rode their bikes. Especially how those butt cheeks of them moved from left to right while they pedaled was very striking. And even when she was sure that she was into boys, she was surprised to notice that she got turned on by all of this. Although, it could also be, because she was wondering how it would feel to ride her bike naked herself.

While Janet was thinking all of this, Sandra was looking inconspicuously at all the people on the sidewalks or in their cars. She wanted to see how they reacted on her and Melinda riding their bikes naked. It aroused her when she noticed how some of those people gawked at her or Melinda. This made Sandra wonder if the looks on their faces would eventually change, when they would get used on seeing naked girls or boys in the streets. After all, this was only the first week that ADP was being used to punish them and while some have been put on it from the first day, like herself, it was more than probably that those people were seeing their first naked persons in the streets right now.

Sandra was almost tempted to pinch her nipples, because they felt uncomfortable. They were poking out so much, that her nipple piercings even didn't touch the skin of her breasts anymore. Sandra thought that she could even feel how those rings wiggled on her nipples while she pedaled along.

And then there was also that constant itching at her pussy. Involuntarily, she had already started to rub it a little over the tip of her saddle to give it some relief, but this only stimulated her more, because her hood piercing also made contact with her saddle and stimulated her engorged clitoris.

However, there was also one thing that Sandra was less pleased about. It was now past school hours, and while she hadn't noticed it last year, she now noticed how many little kids were taken home by their parents at this hour. It surprised her how many of those kids pointed at them when they drove by on their bikes. She sometimes even saw some of them pushing their little noses against the car window to have a better look at her and Melinda.

It was probably because of this, that Sandra didn't reach her climax riding her bike. She didn't feel okay with the fact that those kids could see her, and she was even afraid that they would maybe notice how her thighs were getting wet from the juices leaking out of her soaking wet pussy. The thing that made it even worse, was how she sometimes could hear those little kids on the sidewalk shout in their direction or just burst out laughing when they saw her and Melinda.

Sandra didn't dare to look behind her, but she still contemplated about how all of this would affect Melinda. Sandra knew that Melinda had slowly eased into being naked in public. However, this was the first time they both were confronted with those younger kids, and Sandra knew that even when she still felt very aroused, she also felt some humiliation about her situation now.

Although, if Sandra could have read Melinda's mind, she would have found out that Melinda worried about something else. The fact that those little kids could see her naked body didn't bother her at all. Melinda was more afraid of those men and also those boys of her own age that were looking at her when she drove by them. She was constantly on the lookout for a guy, who would try to stop her because he wanted to touch her. That was the thing she still feared the most, the idea that just a random guy could make her stop, and she would need to allow him to touch her all over.

This was also why Melinda was very glad that none of those guys tried to do this and that Sandra was keeping a steady pace by taking streets through the city which didn't have traffic lights on them.

Melinda was so focused on those bad feelings, that she didn't notice that she was also getting a little aroused from all the attention she got from all those people. However, if she would have looked between her legs for just a moment, she would have noticed how her white sticky juices had coated the tip of her saddle again. And she would probably have blushed if she had also noticed how prominent her nipples had become.

Luckily, for the two naked girls, they didn't know that some of the people, well mostly the adults, who had seen them go by had known exactly how aroused they were. Even when those people only had gotten a quick glance at them, those who had managed to get a glimpse of the girls exposed pussies had seen all the signs of a girl in heat. Okay, the redness of their outer labia could have been explained by the rubbing those lips had received from the saddles the girls sat on, but that wouldn't have explained why those girls' pussies had looked so wet. Especially, the white stuff that was leaking out of Melinda's pussy had made it very obvious to those people how she was feeling, and for Sandra, it had mostly been the fact how wet her thighs had looked. It couldn't be mistaken with anything else, but the fact that the girl's arousal was leaking out of her completely shaven pussy. Another thing that was greatly appreciated by the adults looking at Sandra.

That's probably why some of the folks had a bigger smile on their faces than those who didn't notice those things. However, it was probably also why those adults had sometimes looked at their offspring with some worry on their faces. Luckily for them, those little kids didn't notice it or didn't understand why those girls had looked like that. Because else, those kids could have asked their parents some very embarrassing questions, and it would have been even more embarrassing if those parents would have needed to explain it to them why those girls' pussies had looked like that and why they leaked some kind of fluid as well.


It shouldn't be a surprise that when they finally left the busy streets of the city behind them, they all let out a sigh of relief. Even Sandra noticed that some tension left her body when they started to ride through the more urban areas where almost no people were around. Only the few who were still getting home from work, saw the girls riding their bikes, but most of the people were already inside their houses. Kids were doing their homework in their room while the parents were relaxing from work or working on their evening dinner.

However, even when the streets were less busy here, they still kept riding behind each other and kept their pace.

While Sandra had known it all along, Melinda was now discovering how turned on she was. Now that she had relaxed a little, and her thoughts were less on other people watching her, she started to notice some things about herself. Firstly, she was very surprised to notice that her breathing was much faster than usual, and secondly, she also noticed the sticky feeling at her pussy and thighs. When she looked down at it, she started to blush from what she saw. She had never seen so much of her girly juices sticking to her thighs, not even when she had masturbated in the private of her room. Had her pussy really produced so much of that sticky white stuff? Again, she thought back on what she had seen on Sandra's saddle before, and again, she wished that her own pussy juice was more like Sandra's. A shiver went through Melinda's body when she thought about how those people in the city would probably have noticed it as well. The thought that those people would have known about how turned she had been, even when she herself hadn't noticed it, sickened her. Again, she was very glad that none of those boys had stopped her, because the thought that they would have mentioned something about all this white stuff covering her pussy and saddle would for sure have embarrassed her to death.

At least, Melinda knew the area they were riding through now, and she also knew that they weren't far from the stone quarry anymore. Just a few streets and then they would be inside the forest with the stone quarry somewhere in the middle of it. Finally, out of sight of everyone, because she was sure that nobody would be there right now. Well, that was what she was hoping for.

Janet was still looking at the bodies of her friends riding in front of her, and while she would never tell this to them, she could feel that her panties had gotten wet. She couldn't believe it, but she had gotten very aroused but just looking at her friends riding their bikes in front of her, and probably also, because she had been daydreaming that she was also riding her bike naked right now. Although, she was sure that if she would end up naked in public, she would probably feel only embarrassed about it and very humiliated as well. She was sure that she would never manage to feel some excitement from it, surely not like Sandra did or even Melinda. Because by now, she was sure that even Melinda had gotten aroused. She could see that Melinda was panting, and not from exhaustion but from something else.


The girls' thoughts were suddenly disturbed when a noisy motorbike drove past them in a hurry. This wasn't anything unusual, because many of the boys drove motorbikes around here. In the same forest as the stone quarry, there was also an area that was used by them now. A few years ago, the local council had made a racing track there to try and get some extra income by organizing an international motorcycling event. However, after the second year they had organized it, they had abandoned the idea, because the upkeep outweighed the income it produced. And although the council had abandoned it, the youth had adopted the area for themselves, and they used it now to hang out there and ride their motorbikes on the track.

So, the girls didn't think too much about it until they noticed that this guy had stopped and was waiting for them further up in the road.

Sandra wondered what would happen if they would reach him, but she knew they had to go on. Well, they could have turned around and taken another road, but Sandra didn't want to give him the upper hand by showing him that she felt somewhat intimidated by what he was doing.

The only thing she was somewhat afraid of, was that he would maybe make them stop because he wanted to have some fun with them. And while this thought scared her, it surprisingly excited her as well. She couldn't believe that she felt like this. How could she feel excited about a stranger who could maybe want to touch her body? Especially because it would happen in plain sight of whoever could drive through this street.

Melinda had also noticed this guy, of course, and she wondered why Sandra didn't turn around to get away from him. For some reason, she had the distinct feeling that this guy wanted to do more than just look at them. A shiver went through her body, when she imagined how he would stop them to fondle their bodies.

Janet was also a bit worried, but not for herself but for her friends. Well, she wasn't naked and he couldn't do anything to her without facing the consequences. But to her friends, he could do anything he wanted, well, as long as he didn't use anything but his hands, that is.

While the girls got closer and closer to him, they all got more tense. The weirdest thing was that he just stood there, sitting on his motorbike while he kept his helmet on. It was one of those helmets that had a visor, so they couldn't even see his face.

Sandra was sure that he would stop them when they were almost at him, but to her surprise, he just looked at them driving past him. Sandra wished she could see who was behind that dark visor, but if he wouldn't lift it, she would never know who this guy was. He could ogle them as much as he wanted without even revealing who he was.

When the girls were a few meters away from him, they could hear how he came after them again.

Sandra felt her nerves raging through her body. She was sure that this time he would go past them and stop in front of them to make them stop as well. She was sure that he must just have remembered that he was allowed to do more than just look at the naked girls.

However, again, he didn't do what she thought. He just rode past them and stopped again a few meters in front of them to have another look.

Sandra thought that this was a bit strange. Why didn't he just make her, and her friends stop so he could have a better look and maybe even roam their bodies with his hands?

However, he didn't stop them. In fact, he kept repeating this until the girls reached the dirt road into the forest they had to take. Sandra expected him to follow them into the forest, but instead, she could hear how he finally drove off into the distance.

To be honest, Sandra wasn't sure if she was relieved about this or not. Because by now, she had started to like the game that he had been playing with them. Knowing that he just wanted to have a look at her riding past him was strangely enough, very exciting. The last two times, she had even moved her knees a little outward to give him a better look at her pussy. She was sure that he must have seen how turned on she had been about it.

But now, their little game was over, and the girls were riding their bikes alone through the forest. Sandra thought that she could still hear the noise of his motorbike, but in the very distance. Sandra guessed that he was probably going to that other dirt road, further up in the street they had been riding on. It led also into the forest and went to the racing track instead.


Sandra followed the trail through the forest that had been made by trucks, which had been hauling away those beautiful stones that she and her friends were now after as well. Because the dirt road wasn't used by trucks anymore, the track had narrowed, but there was still plenty of room to ride your bike through. They could probably have been riding their bicycles next too each other, but they kept on riding in single file.

The trail they followed was sometimes crossed by another one, but Sandra knew the way and didn't hesitate for a moment. Sandra was sure that when this had been a few weeks ago, they would probably already have crossed the path of a few people on these trails. But now, the area they were riding through looked abandoned and the few permanent caravans that stood inside the forest along the trail they were following now looked locked and abandoned.

When they finally reached the clearing where the stone quarry was, Sandra was more than happy about it, because in the shadows of the forest, it had been pretty cold already, and it had given her goose bumps all over her body. However, now that the sun was shining down on her again, it immediately felt much better.

The girls drove up to a slope that went down into the quarry, but they stopped at the top of it.


Sandra got off of her bike, and Melinda and Janet did the same.

Sandra tried to ignore the white goo on Melinda's saddle and said, "We better lock our bikes up here and go down the slope on foot."

The girls looked at the slope, and while its decline wasn't too steep, they still thought it would be easier to go down on it on foot.

They quickly locked their bikes, and the girls took their schoolbags with them down the slope.

It was obvious by the look of things that this quarry wasn't being used anymore. Firstly, because the quarry itself was for the most part underwater. The pumps, that had kept the groundwater away from it in the past, were now gone. And secondly, it was obvious that nature was slowly taking the quarry back as well. There were already some bushes growing on the slope itself, even when the youth still used it to come here and swim in the quarry during summer.

This slope was also the only way to go down into the quarry. The other sides of the quarry were so steep, that it would be very difficult, maybe even impossible, to climb up and down on them. Some kids did try it sometimes, but none of them had managed to get out of the quarry that way. Many of them had even tumbled down, and into the water when they had lost their footing. Luckily, nobody had ever been hurt while attempting it. Else, the grownups would surely have forbidden the kids to enter this area and probable even would have placed a fence around it.

At the bottom of the slope, there was a platform build out of wood with a wooden shed on it. The shed had been used as an office in the past, but now was dilapidated. The platform, however, was still in a pristine condition and this was also where most of them hung out when they weren't swimming. Furthermore, because the water had risen so much, you normally never saw the second slope, that went away from the platform further down into the quarry. However, because it hadn't rained in the past few weeks, the water stood much lower than usual and some of the second slope visible.


The girls placed their schoolbags against the shed and then looked at the water in the quarry. It was very blue and unpolluted and thanks to the sun still shining down on it, they could see the bottom of the quarry very clearly.

"So, what now?" Melinda asked when they were standing there and looking at the clear blue water.

"Just wait here for me, I'm going to get something," Sandra answered.

Before Melinda or Janet could ask what Sandra was going to get, Sandra dove from the platform into the water and started to swim away from them. She went around the platform and was quickly out of sight.

"What is she doing?" Melinda asked Janet.

"Don't know!" Janet answered and tried to have a peek around the shed, but she couldn't see Sandra anywhere.

Melinda and Janet had no other option left than to wait for Sandra to return from whatever she was doing.

They didn't need to wait long, because they quickly heard a splashing sound coming from behind the shed. It was obvious that Sandra wasn't swimming any longer. Listening at it, Janet thought that it almost sounded like if somebody was using a rowboat. Well, the thing she could hear sure resembled the sounds of oars hitting the water.

Melinda and Janet, who had never been here before, couldn't have known this of course, but the kids that came swimming here in the summer had hidden a rowboat behind the shed. It had often been used by couples in the past. So they could get away from the others by paddling to the other side of the quarry where they could have a little privacy.

Of course, because Sandra hadn't visited the quarry during the past summer, she hadn't been completely sure about it, but she had hoped for the boat to still be there. So, she had been delighted to find the boat there, still tied to the tip of the flagpole that stuck out of the water.

Sandra needed this boat, because the area she wanted to dive for a nice-looking stone, was in the back and to the left of the quarry. At those few times that she had dived to the bottom of the quarry, she had seen a few of the bigger stones in that area, and she thought that it would be the perfect spot to dive again today.

Melinda and Janet looked at where the sound was coming from. It was obvious to them that it was getting closer and they both were sure that it had to be Sandra. Well, who else could make those sounds? Needless to say, both of them were more than surprised when they finally saw Sandra coming from around the shed. She was sitting with her back towards them, and they could see her rowing it in their direction.

Now that they could see the boat, they noticed that it wasn't that big. Sure, maybe three or four people could use it at the same time, but it with be most comfortable with only two people in it.

It sure seemed that Sandra had done this before, because she maneuvered the little rowboat with expertise. She rowed past them to the spot where the slope downwards touched the water.

Once there, Sandra looked up at the other two girls with a smile on her face.

"I thought we could use this to go to the middle of the quarry. I think we will find the stone I want there," Sandra said, and it was obvious that she was very happy with herself.

"How did you know about the boat?" Melinda wanted to know.

"It has always been here," Sandra answered, "Well, as long as I can remember."

"What would you have done if it hadn't been here anymore?" Janet asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.