Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 56

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 56 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

From the get-go, a few of the boys ran away from the others, and even a few girls joined them. For a moment, Sandra wondered if she had picked the wrong couple, but she decided to stick with her decision and follow the two she thought to be the long distance runners.

When even Charles and Melinda went past her, she really started to worry. Even though Melinda was now also one of her friends, she didn't want to lose from her. Although, the fact that Frederik stayed running with her made her happy and made her think, He sure is a sweet guy.

Frederik was somewhat surprised by Sandra's pace. He thought she would have been a better runner than this. Not that they were last at the moment, but he had expected that she would have followed Melinda at least. He was sure that he could run faster than this, but because he had decided to stay with Sandra on this run, he was prepared to go slower than he could.

If he thought about it, maybe it wasn't such a bad thing to do. At least, this way, he was sure he could always improve on his distance next month and give his teacher the impression that he had been training for it.

And well, he also thought that by running along with Sandra, she would probably appreciate it. He sure noticed how those boys on the soccer field were looking at his girl, and he even noticed that some of the girls were looking at her as well. Of course, the girls didn't look at her in the same way as the boys did. It was obvious that most of the boys were excited to see a totally naked girl running around the track, while most of the girls were more sympathetic about the trouble Sandra was in. Only one little group of girls, who stood along the track, seemed to be more vicious, and they were outright laughing at Sandra when she went by. They had already done the same when Melinda had passed them.

Frederik gave Sandra a concerned look, but he noticed that Sandra was totally focused on her running and didn't even notice the attention she received from the people along the track.

Sandra got more and more worried about the fact that those two in front of her were keeping such a slow pace. Although, when she quickly checked behind her, she noticed they were also running away from a group that was even bigger than the group which was running away from them. So, they weren't doing as bad as she had thought a second ago.

Sandra could easily follow the pace those two had set for them during the first and even the second lap. Although, she did notice that the two had started running a little faster during the second lap and the group in front of them weren't running away from them any longer.

And when they started on their third lap, the boy picked up his pace again and started to run away from the girl who had been with him. For a moment, Sandra wasn't sure who to follow, but in the end, she decided to follow him and leave the girl behind. Sandra was glad to notice that Frederik did the same and kept on running next to her.

During this third lap, they were starting to catch and pass a few of their classmates that had run away from them at the start. Some of them sounded out of breath, and Sandra was sure they would fall way behind. It was obvious they had spent too much energy already and had overreached themselves.

When Sandra went past Melinda, she noticed that Melinda was holding on to her breasts with her hands. It was obvious that Melinda was struggling and that running hurt her chest a lot. Sandra hadn't noticed it until now, but she also started to feel how her breasts started to hurt a little. Especially when her breasts moved downwards on her chest, she felt a little sting each time. But for the rest, she had no problem of keeping up with that boy in front of her, and she noticed that her own breathing was still normal. Well, for a girl who was running, of course.

Frederik, however, he was surprised to notice that he was starting to get into trouble. Sandra ran far better than he had expected and the pace she was keeping now, was getting too fast for him. And so, he had to let Sandra go. He was sure that if he would try to keep up with her, he would have a burnout before their running time was up.

When Sandra ran away from him, he noticed how elegantly she ran. However, the thing he loved the most, was how her buttocks wiggled while she was running. It almost made him speed up again, so he could slap that beautiful behind of hers. Although, he was sure it wouldn't be appreciated by her at this moment. It seemed she really wanted to do well on this test.

When the girl, who had been running in front of them not so long ago, past him, he picked up the pace again and started to follow her. She seemed to run at a tempo he would be able to follow. And when they kept on running and passing others, it started to dawn on him. Sandra must have known that those two, the boy she was following and this girl he was behind, had to be the long distance runners. That must have been why Sandra didn't try to follow those others at the start, she was probably counting on these two to find a pace that would cover the longest distance in the end. While the others would most likely get exhausted too soon, she and those two would run along and end up first. Although, if that was the case, then Sandra was doing better than this experienced girl, because she was way ahead of them.

Frederik did his utmost best to follow this girl running in front of him, but eventually, he had to let her go when she kept increasing her pace. She was just a too good runner for him, and even when he jogged sometimes, his condition wasn't up to the level of this girl.

When the boy, who Sandra was following, accelerated again, she tried to keep up with him. However, after about 200 meters, she had to let him go. She could feel that his pace was way too fast for her now, and if she would try to keep up with him, her body would probably start hurting badly, and then she would need to drop back much more than when she would just try and find her own pace.

When Sandra found it, she checked quickly behind her and noticed that the girl was still far behind, and that they were now running at the same pace. With this in mind, she realized that she probably would end up second, and the first of the girls. She hadn't paid too much attention to the others, but she was sure that by now she must have passed all of them again and maybe even doubled a few of them already.

Sandra wasn't sure about how long she still had to run, but she hoped it wouldn't be too long anymore. To her surprise, she saw how the boy ran away from her in a pace that was staggering. If he would keep that pace going, she was sure he would even double her in the end, because how much as she wished it, she wasn't able to go any faster than she was running right now.

And then that girl, who she had been following at the start, came running past her at almost the same speed as that boy was doing. This was a blow for Sandra, but she wasn't prepared to let this girl run away from her so easily. And so, she did a short sprint, caught up with her and then started to follow the girl's pace again. Sandra knew that she was overdoing it, but just like when she played soccer, she was going to push past her boundaries, even when she knew she would hurt afterwards.

When they both passed the starting line and called out their numbers, Evy quickly mentioned that they were going into the last two minutes. Sandra noticed that her legs started to feel heavy and even a little cramped. However, she didn't want the girl to get away, so she kept up the pace and mentally pushed herself beyond the pain. After a while, she was surprised that the cramps in her legs went away again. And even when Sandra noticed that she was breathing much faster than the girl in front of her, she was sure she would be able to follow her.

Then, the girl accelerated again and Sandra really dug deep so she could follow her. She just didn't want this girl to get away from her, especially not when she knew that the time was almost up. To her surprise, that boy, who she had been following, suddenly ran past them both. Sandra couldn't believe it. She was pushing way past her comfort level, and this guy just ran past her as if it was nothing. Luckily, it didn't inspire this girl in front of her to go even faster, because if she would have done that, Sandra was sure she would have broken down. She was barely hanging on as it was.

Sandra dug deep and kept on following the girl, and then, the horn finally went off! Sandra was very happy about this, because she was sure she wouldn't have been able to run much longer. Although, Sandra was smart enough to keep on running, but at a much slower pace. She knew that it was better for the muscles to slow down at a steady pace instead of just stopping right away. The girl who had been running in front of her, was now jogging next to her and then they both stopped at the next marker along the track.


It was then that Sandra noticed how out of breath she really was. She was panting like mad and to give her body a little rest, she bent over and placed her hands on her knees. She took very deep breaths to provide her body with the oxygen she so desperately needed. Standing like this, she could feel the breeze going over her body and tickling parts she had forgotten about. Sandra looked at the body parts she could see and noticed it was completely covered in her sweat.

Sandra was startled when she felt a hand on her back and then the girl she had been running behind asked, "Are you okay?"

Sandra turned her head and was struck by how relaxed this girl looked. Sure, it was obvious that she had been running too, but she didn't look as out of breath as she was and stood there as if she had just done an easy warming up.

"I'm fine ... thanks," Sandra said between gasps, still bent over.

"I can't believe you tried to follow him! He is one of the best runners at our club," the girl said.

"So ... I was ... right!" Sandra barely managed to get out.

"How do you mean?"

"You two ... are the ... long distance ... runners."

"Um ... yes?!"

Sandra let out a huge sigh and finally managed to stand up again. She saw how the girl was looking at her, and it made her remember how naked she was.

Sandra managed a smile and said, "I normally look much better!"

It made the girl smile back at her, and she said, "You look fine enough to me! So ... Are you also a long distance runner?"

"No, just a soccer player."

"Really?! And you could keep up with me? Wow! Maybe you should join our club!"

"Thanks, but no thanks!" Sandra answered. "I love playing soccer too much! But I have to confess, when we are out of season, I often go for a long run in the morning."

"That maybe explains it! Because soccer players are normally not known for their endurance." The girl noticed the look on Sandra's face and quickly added, "I mean, running at the same pace for a long period of time. It was now only 12 minutes, but I think you would be able to run a much longer distance, with some training, and do a rather good time on it as well."

"Thanks," Sandra said. She felt good about getting a compliment like that from an experienced runner.

This was the moment that Robert and Evy reached them. The other students, whose distances they had already listed on their papers, were following them.

"Sandra, I didn't know you were also a runner?" Robert said while looking at Sandra's heaving breasts.

"I'm not!" Sandra answered and was glad that she didn't sound too out of breath anymore.

"Well, you could have fooled me!" Evy answered. "I must say, I was surprised when I noticed you following Sandrine and Jeremy. Especially when they started to catch up and overtake those few who had made a quicker start than you three. And I was expecting to see you drop off as well, like Frederik did. I never would have thought you would overtake Sandrine when Jeremy started to run away from you two!"

"I must confess, I expected them to be the long distance runners, so my plan was to follow them as long as I could," Sandra explained.

"Well, I think you may have overdone it by following Jeremy. However, I was again happily surprised when I saw how you picked up the pace when Sandrine went past you. And even more when I saw how you managed to follow her for those last two minutes. It must have been very hard on you!"

"It was," Sandra confessed. "I just didn't want to let her get away from me. However, seeing ... um ... Jeremy doubling me in the end wasn't fun."

Evy let out a giggle and said, "Don't feel bad about that, if he hadn't done that, I would have been very mad at him. In fact, I should be mad, because I know he held back at the start to run along with Sandrine."

A blush came on Sandrine's cheeks. Sandra didn't need much more, she immediately understood that this girl and that boy had to be a couple as well. Good for them, Sandra thought.

"You know Sandra, if you would train a little more, I bet you could even give Sandrine a run for the second place by the end of the school year. You are a really good runner!" Evy told Sandra.

Before Sandra could thank Evy for the compliment, Sandrine butted in and said with some fun in her voice, "She sure has runners' legs!"

Sandra could see how Evy and Sandrine looked at her legs at first, but then their eyes went upwards, and they checked the rest of her naked body out and then Evy said, "Well, the rest of her body fit the profile of a runner as well!"

Some of the girls around them giggled when they noticed how those two were checking Sandra out. Although, it seemed that Sandra didn't care about it, it even seemed that she liked how those two were looking at her, especially at her breasts.

It was Robert, who finally broke them up by saying, "Come, we better go on."

He thought that the attention Evy was giving Sandra was getting a little out of hand. The look in Evy's eyes sure told him that she was getting a little too interested in his student's naked body.

Robert had already written down the distance both girls had covered and Evy quickly did the same. As a group, they walked on towards the next group of their students. Again they wrote down the distance, and then they went to the last group. Jeremy was standing with them. So, Sandra knew that he must have done an extra 600 meter. And if he had held back, she wondered, then how far would he really have gotten in a 12 minute run? Could he maybe have managed to double her twice on this 400 meter track? Nevertheless, she was impressed by him, because while the others around him were still sounding out of breath, he was breathing as if he hadn't run at all. The only proof that he had been running, was the sweat on his brow.

Sandra hadn't given it much thought, but now that she thought about it. She had also doubled a lot of her classmates, and if she wasn't mistaken, she had even doubled Melinda twice. Then she thought about how Melinda had been holding her breasts and wanted to check on her.

She moved through the group and went to Melinda, who was standing at the back. Charles was with her and it seemed like he was trying to comfort her.

"How are you feeling? And how are your breasts doing?" Sandra asked her whispering.

"They could be better," Melinda whispered somewhat annoyed. "Count yourself lucky that you don't have a set of these," lifting her breasts a little to show them to Sandra.

Sandra found this a little funny, but she was still too concerned about Melinda to smile about it, instead she asked, "Are they hurting much?"

Melinda looked uneasily around her and then answered even quieter, "Yes."

"Maybe we should say something about that to our teacher," Sandra suggested.

"Why would we do that?" Melinda said defensive.

"What if one of us girls would be naked during the final test?"

"Oh, I will make sure that I stay in my clothes after today! And anyway, didn't Evy tell us that something would be provided for us girls soon."

"Oh yeah, I already forgot about that."

When they reached the starting line of the track again, Robert turned towards them and cleared his throat to get everybody's attention.

"Well guys!" he started to say. "I must say that I'm rather pleased with the results of this class."

He then mentioned the distances that every single one of them had covered. It seemed that most girls were around the 2000 meters mark. According to the Cooper test table, this was the average result you would expect. And even when Jeremy had done 2900 meters, Robert said that he expected better from him, being a trained long distance runner and all.

This, of course, meant that Sandrine and Sandra both had done 2300 meters, which for girls was excellent. This little fact surprised the boys a lot, and they gave Robert a disapproving look.

"You have to understand. The Cooper test has two tables. One for the boys and one for the girls. The distance that the girls have to cover is shorter than for the boys!" he explained to them. "And you have even tables for different age groups."

"That's not fair!" Jimmy said.

"Well, boys should normally be able to outrun girls in distance. So, for those boys who stayed with the girls, I expect you to do better next time."

The boys grunted, and if Robert hadn't given them his special teacher's look, they would probably have protested even louder.

"Now, Charles, I understand why you stayed with Melinda, but don't do this the next time! We have to know your real fitness level, because now, you would fail miserably on your test. So, I'm not making your run of today official! Okay?"

"Yes, Sir," he answered but wrapped his arm around Melinda's back to show that he would always support her, if she would be naked again the next time.

Robert then looked at Melinda and said, "And you, young lady, you sure have to work on your running. With only 1500 meters covered, it would mean you would only get a 45 out of 100 points."

"I promise I will do better," Melinda answered.

Sandra wanted to explain why Melinda had done so poorly, but Melinda grabbed her by the arm to make her stay quiet. Well, if Melinda didn't want her to explain the poor results to their teacher, she wouldn't do it, for now.

After everybody had gotten their results, Sandra was happy to know that she would receive a 90 for this test. Although, she knew that she would have to practice, so she could keep up with Sandrine. This was her target now, whatever distance Sandrine would cover in the coming months, she would try to keep up with her, and she suspected that some of the other girls would from now on also try to keep up with them both, instead of running away from them at the start to end up poorly in the end.


Because class was still not over, the teacher decided that the students could choose what they wanted to do for the rest of the time. The group came split into two, eleven girls, included Sandra and Melinda, wanted to play volleyball. The others wanted to play basketball.

Sandra's group was only with eleven, so they were a man short. Or in their case, a woman short it seemed, because Evy decided she would stay with the girls and take the remaining spot.

Robert went along with the others to the basketball field. The same one where Sandra had played with those girls from the other school. The reason why Sandra wanted to play volleyball this time, was because she wanted to take it easy. With the thought in her mind that she had a soccer game the next day, she wanted to relax somewhat for the rest of the day.

Evy and some girl from the other class took turns to pick one of them to join their team. Sandra was a little surprised that Evy took her first and then Melinda as her second member for her team.

Sandra was even more surprised in how Evy behaved during their game. Every time they scored, she congratulated them and slapped some of the girls on their behinds to motivate them. She even did this with Sandra and Melinda, and of course, the fact that Evy did this, turned Sandra on. Luckily, her nipples were already at peek performance, or Evy would probably have noticed how she turned Sandra on by slapping her on her behind.

While Sandra still did her best, she didn't dive for the balls that were just out of her reach. Obviously, because she didn't want to hurt herself. The field they were playing on existed out of the same substance as the basketball field. It sure was gentle to their joints and feet, but sliding over it would probably leave some abrasions on their skin. Well, more of a kind of burn marks from the friction.

Now that Sandra wasn't so focused anymore, she started to notice how those boys on the soccer field often took their time to look in her direction. Well, their attention was split between Sandra, Melinda and the still present cheerleaders. Although, it was easy for those boys to look at all of them, because the volleyball field was to the right and just behind the area where the cheerleaders were practicing. Sandra sometimes even took the time to look at the cheerleaders herself. Some of the things they did were really exciting. Especially when a girl was thrown in the air to make a somersault and then end up back in the arms of those boys, was very impressive.

The volleyball game ended with the other girls being the winner. However, Evy wasn't angry or disappointed about it. She said she had been having fun and would gladly join them again if they wanted to play volleyball in the coming weeks or months.

It was now too late to do anything else, but also a little too early to go inside already. So, Evy told them that they could decide what they wanted to do. If they wished, they could already go inside and take their showers, or they could stay outside for a bit longer and watch the soccer game or whatever else was going on around the sports fields.


When Sandra decided that she wanted to go inside, Melinda, Janet and Dina decided to join her. However, when they went past the cheerleaders, one of them called out to them by saying, "Hey, you!"

The girls looked at the group, not completely sure who they meant by 'you'.

"Yes, you, the naked girl with the dragon tattoo!" the cheerleader said again.

Sandra noticed that most of the cheerleaders were heading for the building with the changing rooms for the other schools. Only two of them stayed behind and they came walking towards them.

"So, are you trying to take our thunder away?" the cheerleader asked with some fun in her voice.

"Not really," Sandra answered coldly.

"Well, you sure made those boys look as much at you as at us," the cheerleader said smiling.

"Can you blame them," the other cheerleader said while she checked both naked girls out.

"I didn't pay too much attention to them," Sandra lied.

"Are you really that comfortable in your skin?" the first one wanted to know.

Sandra shrugged with her shoulders, making her firm breasts jiggle for a moment and attracting the attention of both cheerleaders on them. Even some of the boys, who were watching them from the sideline of the soccer field, couldn't miss how those perky tits moved.

"I have been running around like this since Monday. I think I have gotten used to it."

"And your friend?" the second one wanted to know while looking at Melinda.

"I'm not so comfortable about it," Melinda answered truthfully. "But I try to deal with it."

"Well, you two don't have to be ashamed for anything, you both look marvelous," the first one said.

"Thanks," Sandra acknowledged the compliment.

Melinda just blushed slightly and smiled at the cheerleaders. She was looking around her and noticed that Evy and the rest of the girls had moved on towards the basketball field and a few of the girls were walking towards their school already.

"But now to why I called you over," the cheerleader said more serious. "We are always looking for girls who are comfortable enough with themselves, and it became obvious to us that you are very comfortable with yourself. And by what we saw, you are also very flexible and fit!"

"Yes! So?" Sandra wanted to know.

"Well, have you never thought about becoming a cheerleader?"

"Nope, never!" Sandra answered with some fun in her voice. "I love playing soccer too much, and I prefer people cheering for me instead of me cheering for them!"

"Oh! You play soccer in a league?"

"Yes!"

"Which division?"

"If you are asking if I'm in the professional league, then no! But our coach told me there has been some interest in me from a team that is playing in the second national division."

"So, you are better than average!"

"You could say that," Sandra said somewhat proud about it.

"Hmm, well, then I don't want to bother you any longer. However, if soccer wouldn't pay out for you, don't forget about our offer. Okay?"

"Sure," Sandra answered, but thought that this would never happen.

Even if she wouldn't be asked to join a top team, in second or even in third division, she would probably stay at the club she was now. She was sure that first division would be out of the question, because no woman had ever managed to get a spot in those teams. Soccer was still considered to be a man's game, and it was only because their little Country didn't have a woman's league, that they allowed women to play with the men. The idea behind it was that most women would be weaker than the men, and so it wouldn't influence the competition and would at least give those few women, who were good enough, a chance to play at a level that they could compete in.

"Um ... Can I ask you something about those," the other cheerleader said while pointing at one of Sandra's breasts.

"My tits?" Sandra asked surprised.

The cheerleader giggled and said, "No, those!" and took one of the rings, attached to Sandra's nipples, between her fingers.

"My piercings, um, sure," Sandra let out a little surprised by how forward this cheerleader was towards her.

The cheerleader took a closer look at the ring she was holding between her fingers and started to turn it around. This thrilled Sandra somewhat, because it made little electric bolts bursting through her body towards her pussy.

"Is this a solid ring?" this cheerleader asked somewhat surprised.

"Not really, if you look really good, you can see a nerve in it."

The cheerleader moved her head a little closer and Sandra could feel the girl's breath on her nipple. Involuntarily, Sandra bit on her lower lip from the feeling she got from it.

"Oh, I can see it now. This is cool!" the cheerleader said and stood up again, but didn't let go of Sandra's ring nipple and kept on playing with it. "Can you still remove them then?"

"No, they are permanently attached," Sandra explained. Breathing a little deeper because of the stimulation she received from this girl playing with her piercing.

"Really?! Also your clit piercing?" she wanted to know.

"Um ... yes!" Sandra answered. "And it's a hood piercing, by the way."

"It is!" the cheerleader said. Again, she surprised Sandra by letting go of her nipple piercing and dropping onto her knees, so she could take hold of her hood piercing and have a look at it.

A shiver went through Sandra's body when the cheerleader took hold of her piercing down there. While the girl had done this, she had also brushed with her finger over her clitoris. Sandra wondered if she was wet right now and if the girl would notice it.

Again, the cheerleader turned the ring until she could see the nerve in it. By doing this, she was of course stimulating Sandra's little love button, and Sandra couldn't help but squirm a little.

"Hmm, I think I would like one of those," the cheerleader said with some passion in her voice. "I bet this gives you a lot of pleasure!" she then pulled the ring upwards, revealing more of Sandra's clitoris to her. "You have a beautiful pearl down here."

"Oh God!" Sandra let our when she felt how this girl brushed with a finger over her clitoris.

The cheerleader looked up at Sandra's face and asked, "Are you always this wet?"

"When somebody is playing with me down there, yes I am!" Sandra let out with a little blush on her cheeks. It wasn't because she was ashamed, but she was rather aroused already.

Melinda and the others were very surprised by what was going on right in front of them and most of them didn't understand why Sandra didn't slap the girl's hands away from her pussy. Of course, if they had thought about it a little more, they would have remembered that according to the ADP rules, this cheerleader was allowed to do this to Sandra. Sandra would even have received an extra punishment if she would have done something to disallow this girl access to her body.

However, the cheerleader had nothing bad in mind for Sandra, and was even surprised to see how her actions had turned this girl on. She had always been like this, acting without thinking, but now that she understood what was happening, she decided to let go of that ring and stand up again. Although, before she did stand up, she had slipped her middle finger in between Sandra's labia, to check how wet this girl really was. Needless to say, she found out that Sandra was more aroused than she had thought. Her finger sure ended up completely drenched with the girl's juices.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.