Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe - Cover

Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

Frederik walked over to Sandra. She was still standing at the front of the classroom with her legs somewhat spread.

"You can close them now, you know!" Frederik said while looking down at his girlfriend's pussy. He liked how Sandra's hood piercing glistened in the light.

"Do I have to?" Sandra asked teasingly.

"You don't have to, but don't you think it will be a bit hard to walk like that?" Frederik quipped. He stood close to her and laid his hand on her hip. He let his fingers walk over her skin towards her back. It tickled a little but Sandra liked his playfulness.

"Sandra?" Melinda said to attract her attention.

"Yes!" Sandra answered without looking at her. Her eyes were firmly locked on Frederik's.

"I came with my bike today, but ... with your hands locked behind your back, you can't ride yours. So, how are you getting home?"

This got Sandra's attention. She hadn't thought about it yet, but Melinda was right. She couldn't ride her bike like this. She thought about it for a moment and then started to say, "Maybe, we could take the..." but then she remembered her appointment with the nurse and realized that taking the bus was also no option. "Umm ... I think we will need to walk."

"Walk?! Are you sure about that?"

"It's not that far."

"But still ... we are naked! How will people react on us ... or the boys?"

"I can come along, if you want?" Frederik suggested.

"Me too!" Charles agreed.

"Hey, we all can," Janet said for the remainder of them.

"Hmm ... Okay!" Melinda said. The thought of walking naked in the streets didn't sound agreeable to her, but was it really that much different from riding her bike naked?

"Come on guys, I need to go to the principal now!" Janet said. "I don't want to be late for my clothes."

"Fine, let's go get them then," Melinda said, somewhat sad that she couldn't do the same.

By now, most of their classmates had left the room and only Sandra, Melinda, Janet and Dina were left behind with Frederik, Charles and Jimmy to protect them. Sofie, who was standing to the side, was still admiring the beauty of those three naked girls. She had all the time in the world, so she hadn't urged them on to get out of her classroom. Surely not while the memory of touching Sandra was still so fresh on her mind.

"Sofie, see you next week," Sandra said and went on with, "and thanks for drying me off!"

"Oh ... You're welcome, sweetie!" Sofie said and winked at Sandra.

This didn't go unnoticed by the others and Sandra couldn't shake the feeling that Sofie would have loved to do other things with her as well. Well, Sandra had suspected it during the last school year already, but she was now even more sure about it. Sofia had an infatuation with her. She had noticed that Sofie liked to be in her company and even loved to touch her. Mostly, by just brushing her hand along her arm. But today, Sofie had shown it by how she had squeezed her breasts. It had shown Sandra how Sofie was really feeling about her. Not that Sandra thought something would happen between them, but the thought her favorite teacher had a thing for her, flattered her a lot.

Sandra didn't go further into it for now, and just went out into the hallway with her friends. As a group, they walked down to the principal's office. Janet went inside, while the others stayed outside and waited for her.

"I will be right back. I need to see the nurse for something," Sandra said to the group.

"Do you want me to come with you?" Frederik asked.

"That's not necessary. But if Janet returns before I do, could you wait for me at the entrance of the school?"

"Sure!" Frederik answered.

"Fine with us," Melinda added.


Sandra crossed the hallway alone and when she reached the infirmary, she noticed that the door stood open. She walked inside and found Laura and the nurse sitting together at Susie's desk.

"There you are," Susie said. "We were waiting for you."

"Sorry, we had ... Umm ... Sofie had to ask us some questions."

"Well, sit down," Susie said. "I need to ask you a few questions as well."

Sandra wanted to make sure they had some privacy, and so she used her right foot to close the door. To make sure that the door was completely closed, she even pushed with her shoulder against.

After Sandra sat down at the desk, Susie looked at the girls and said, "I have to ask you two a few questions. Did any of you take antibiotics the past three months?"

Both girls shook 'no' with their heads.

"Any other medication?"

Again, she got a 'no' from both of them.

"Did you ever had trouble with your menstruation cycle?"

"Umm ... not really, but I can bleed heavily sometimes," Laura answered.

"But no problems with very irregular periods?"

"No, nothing like that."

"And you Sandra?"

"No, I have always been very regular."

"And I can presume none of you have a heart disease or are suffering from high blood pressure?"

"I don't know. I don't think so," Laura answered. Sandra just shrugged with her shoulders.

The nurse stood up and picked up the stethoscope that was lying on a nearby table.

"I'll just check it quickly, but I'm sure you two will be fine."

Susie came around her desk and went to check Laura first. Putting her earpieces in, she moved the other end of the stethoscope towards Laura and placed it just beneath Laura's left breast. In response, Laura let out a gasp and pulled her body away from it.

"Oops, sorry," Susie apologized with a smile. She warmed the metal part up with her hands and then placed it back under Laura's left breast.

Susie listened to Laura's heartbeat for a moment and then said, "That's sounds fine!"

She then grabbed an electronic blood pressure measuring device and wrapped the cuff around the right upper arm of Laura. When she pressed a button on the device, the cuff started to inflate.

Laura could feel how the pressure of the cuff around her arm increased, almost to the point that it started to hurt. But then, with a hiss, it started to deflate again and the device, lying on the table, started to make beeping sounds.

"Your pressure is a little higher than normal, but..." Susie looked at Laura and went on with, "maybe it is because how you had to run around today."

Susie was sure that the girl's lightly raised blood pressure had to be from running around naked. Probably, the girl was a bit aroused, and it is commonly known that an aroused person has often a slightly higher blood pressure than when people are completely at ease. So, those readings weren't that unexpected.

Susie then went to check Sandra and while she was listening to the girl's heartbeat, she noticed a peculiar odor coming from Sandra's body.

"You have a very strong heartbeat," Susie said. She then looked at Sandra's arms and went on with, "Hmm, I can't measure your blood pressure like this. Do you know if one of your parents or anyone else in your family suffers from high blood pressure?"

"Not that I know, but my parents sure haven't mentioned anything about it."

"When you run for a long time, do you then sometimes feel like there is some pressure inside your head, more specific, inside your ears?"

"Umm ... no, not that I can remember."

"Okay, well, I'm sure that you're fine as well. You sure look healthy enough." This last part was said while Susie let her eyes roam over Sandra's body.

Susie put her things away and then picked up a nearby tray that had two syringes lying on it.

"Follow me, please," Susie told the girls.

Sandra and Laura got up and followed Susie to the doctor's table that Sandra had lain on a few days ago.

"Well, normally I would ask you girls to pull down your panties now. However, since you two don't have them on, just bent over the table for me, and then I will give you two your shots!" Susie joked.

Sandra was the first one who bent over the table and rested her chest on it. Laura tried to do the same, but she had to jump up on the table and then went lying on it. Her feet were dangling just above the floor.

Before the nurse could pick up one of the syringes, somebody knocked on the door and without waiting for an answer, the door opened.

Sandra heard a man gasp, and then he said, "Oh, sorry! I didn't know ... sorry!"

Sandra turned her head towards the door and saw Edmund, her German teacher, standing there. Sandra noticed that his eyes were shifting between hers and Laura's ass, and he didn't even try to look at their faces.

"Can you wait outside?" Susie asked. "I'm almost done with these two!"

Edmund kept on staring at those exposed buttocks and the slits just beneath it. This sure was a sight he hadn't expected to find in here.

"Eddy," Susie said a bit sterner, "some privacy please!"

"Oh yeah, sorry," he said again and then did a step back and closed the door.

"Sorry for this," Susie said. "I forgot that we had made plans for after school."

"So, you and Edmund are an item?" Sandra asked cheeky.

"You know him?"

"Of course! He is my German teacher."

Susie looked at those naked asses again, and also noticed that the girls' pussies were on full view. It made her smile and then she said, "I hope this didn't embarrass you two ... too much?"

"Not me!" Sandra answered. "Well, he already has seen me sitting naked in his class this week. So, I'm sure he didn't see anything he hadn't seen before."

"Well, I'm sure glad that I don't have him this year!" Laura said. "I'm not sure if I would be able to look him in the eyes, after what he surely must have seen!"

Susie let out a giggle, and she said, "Don't worry about it, I'm sure he wasn't looking at any of your faces!"

"Oh, I'm sure he wasn't," Sandra said, also with a giggle.

"Well, let's finish this ... so I can go on my date," Susie said.

Sandra's ass was the closest to Susie, and so she started with her first. With a cotton ball, drenched with an antiseptic, she swiped an area that was about in the middle of Sandra's right butt cheek, and then she inserted the needle. After the needle was pulled out, she swiped Sandra's ass again with the cotton ball. Sandra was happy that the injection hadn't hurt her at all. She had only felt a little prick, and that was it. Sandra got off of the table and went standing to the side and behind Laura.

Susie then took another cotton ball and the other syringe and moved over to Laura. This time, Sandra looked at how Susie prepared the area on Laura's butt and saw how she injected the needle into her flesh. Laura let out a little whimper when Susie did this. A little drop of blood was visible on Laura's ass, but when Susie swiped it away, there was no evidence left of the injection.

"Done," Susie said.

Sandra watched how Laura crawled backwards and off of the table. Sandra thought it was cute how Laura's ass moved when she did this.

"That was it!" Susie said. "Laura, you can find your clothes in that box over there."

A huge smile came on Laura's face when she heard this. The girl almost ran over to the box and got all her clothes out of it. Before putting them on, she hugged her clothes. It made Susie and Sandra smile when they saw this.

Sandra was happy for Laura. Although, Sandra was also sure that Laura had been very comfortable with her nudity today. Especially, because she had been running around with a shaved pussy for the first time in school, showing everyone her pretty lips and that little pink nub of hers in full view. Sandra wondered how many times Thomas would have touched that little clit of Laura already.

Again, Sandra noticed how Susie sniffed the air when she stood next to her. She did the same, but thought she didn't smell that bad. Sure, she had a bit of a musky odor going on, but surely nothing so strong that it would make Susie sniffing the air like that.

And so she asked, "Do I really smell that bad?"

"Oh, no! It's just ... well ... I can smell that you are aroused."

Sandra giggled and said, "Who says that what you smell is coming from me?"

"It isn't?" Susie asked surprised.

"Not completely, one of my classmates baptized me with her secretions when she came. She sprayed all her love juices over me!"

Susie had a look on her face that was so funny that Sandra had to laugh.

"How did that happen?" Susie asked.

"That would take too long to explain, but let's just say, I had a front row seat, and I found out, I was sitting too close to her when she came!"

"Hmm," Susie let out. "Well, Laura is ready, I see. So, you two better go home now! Oh, and remember, the next twelve hours you aren't protected yet, so no sex today!"

"Damn!" Sandra joked.

Susie laid her hand on Sandra's back, and asked, "Did you have plans for this evening?"

Sandra laughed out loud and said, "Nah, I was just pulling your leg."

Susie patted with her hand on Sandra's left butt cheek and said, "Well, you two better go now. I have plans of my own!"

"Have a nice time," Sandra said. "And thanks for taking care of us!"

"It was my pleasure," Susie said. "And don't forget to renew the injection in exactly three months time!"

"Could you maybe remind us on it?" Laura wanted to know. She was sure that she would probably forget about it by then.

"If you want to, sure," Susie said. "I'll send you a notice a week before you need a new shot. Okay?"

"That would be nice."

"Thanks," Sandra said.

"Well, off you go, you two!" Susie said and started to push Sandra towards the door.

It was obvious that Susie wanted to get out of here as quickly as she could. Probably, so she could take Edmund to her home and have some adult fun with him.

Laura opened the door and let Sandra go out first. Outside, Edmund was leaning against the wall next to the door. Sandra couldn't control herself and asked, "Did you like the view, just now?"

He just smiled at Sandra but didn't answer her question!

Susie, not shy of teasing herself, said to Sandra, "Hey, he is spoken for!"

"I know," Sandra said. "But I just wanted to know if he liked what he saw!"

Laura took Sandra by the arm and started to pull her along.

"Hey," Sandra let out in protest. She was still expecting an answer from Edmund.

"Come on, you tease! You already have a boyfriend!" Laura said and pulled Sandra along.

Edmund and Susie saw how Laura dragged Sandra, who was still looking at them, away towards the exit of the school.

"That girl sure doesn't know any shame," Edmund said to Susie. Although, he didn't look at Susie but enjoyed the view of the naked girl being pulled away.

"I think you are right. However, I'm glad for her!"

"You are?"

"Of course, this ADP thing is just silly. I still don't understand why they would strip girls and boys like that, just to punish them. I think ... that running around naked should be something that everybody would be allowed to enjoy."

"You do?" Edmund let out in surprise.

"Of course! Why do you think I'm always running around naked at home?"

"Umm ... because you ... Umm ... wanted to seduce me?"

"Oh god! Men!" Susie said and rolled with her eyes. "I do it, because I like doing it! And ... I would love to do it everywhere!"

"You can't mean that," Edmund said a bit shocked.

"Why not? Is there something wrong with it? I thought you German people were so open minded about nudism!"

"Umm ... some of us are!" Edmund had to admit. "But still, you would never find me naked in a public place!"

"That's your prerogative!" Susie said. "But I still think that they need to allow it for those people who want to do it!"

Edmund pulled Susie in his arms and said, "Well, let's go practice at your home then!"

"Now, that's the first good idea I heard from you today!"

Susie pushed herself up against his chest, and they kissed. Susie could feel how Edmund cupped her ass and squeezed her cheeks. She loved how those strong hands could always bring so much pleasure by doing something so simple.


Sandra and Laura had reached the administration's office. Sandra could see that the creepy guy had already left the office and that only the woman, who had let her inside yesterday, was doing a few last chores in the office. When the woman saw her, she waved at her.

"Could you wave back for me?" Sandra asked Laura with a smile and lifted her arms up behind her back.

Laura did like asked and they could see how the woman smiled at them.

"So, how are you getting home?" Laura asked.

"My friends are waiting for me outside ... we are going to walk together to my place."

With this said, they both started to walk towards the exit of the school.

"Doesn't it feel ... humiliating how you have to run around now?"

"Not really. It's not something I would do for fun, but it isn't that bad."

"Really?! And ... what if you have to go to the toilet?"

"Then ... my friends have to help me."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.