Alternate Discipline Plan in Europe
Chapter 39

Copyright© 2009 by R.P.A.M.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 39 - The story is about a girl and her friends and how they deal with the new laws about punishing students. It involves girls and boys being stripped naked for the duration of their punishment. And during that time, they can't cover up anywhere, while others are also allowed to order them around and even touch them with their hands.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Fiction   Light Bond   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Body Modification   Teacher/Student   School  

When the problems started for Melinda, and Laura was having a great time at her parents' party, Sandra arrived at Frederik's home.

Sandra was feeling somewhat nervous about meeting Frederik's parents. Not that she wouldn't be nervous on any other occasion, but doing it naked wasn't helping her.

Frederik had noticed her nervousness as well, because during the drive, Sandra hadn't said a word to him, while she kept on rubbing her dog's back. And while she was doing this, she was constantly looking out at the road with a dazed look on her face.

He parked his mother's car in front of his home and noticed how Sandra took a few deep breaths when he shutdown the engine of the car. In a way, he found this funny, because she had been so cool about her whole situation since yesterday. Although, he also thought that he would be acting in the same way, as she was doing, when it would have been him that had to face her parents, while in the buff.

"Are you sure that you are okay with this?" Frederik asked and Sandra noticed that he was really concerned about her.

"I think ... I am," Sandra said truthfully.

"Don't worry, they won't eat you alive," Frederik joked.

"I sure hope not!" Sandra said. Frederik had managed to get a little smile out of Sandra.

"Well, here we go then!" Frederik said and got out of the car. He noticed that Sandra wasn't moving.

With a smile on his face, he walked around the car and opened the door for Sandra. She just kept on sitting there and Frederik could see again how nervous Sandra was. However, in a way, this was also flattering him. It showed him that Sandra really wanted to make a good impression with his parents.

Sandra took her time and tried to relax herself, but when she noticed that whatever she was trying, wasn't working, she pushed against Timmy's behind, to make him jump out of the car. She undid her seat belt and then also got out of the car. After Frederik had closed the door behind her, he took her hand in his and squeezed her hand for support.

"Really, it won't be that bad!" Frederik said to assure her.

"Easy for you to say," Sandra thought but didn't say anything. Timmy was rubbing with his head against Sandra's leg. Instinctively, he had felt that Sandra wasn't her normal self, and he tried to help her by letting her know that he was there for her. Sandra just placed her free hand on his head and petted him. In a way, it relaxed her a little.

When they were walking towards the front door, Sandra could feel the nerves raging throughout her body. And she was very glad that Frederik was holding her hand, because she was sure that else she would have turned around and walked straight home.

At the door, Sandra had to take a few more deep breaths and then they walked inside Frederik's home.

Frederik was sure that his dad had to be in his office upstairs and decided to introduce Sandra to his mother first. Well, her dad already knew Sandra from last year, because she had been in his class. So, he was sure that his mother would be more anxious to meet his new girlfriend than his dad would be.

Frederik and Sandra crossed the living room area and went towards the kitchen. Frederik had been sure that his mother would be there, but to his surprise, she wasn't.

"Hmm, that's strange," he thought.

Sandra noticed that Frederik was suddenly looking a bit unsure about himself, and when he saw Sandra looking at him, he said, "I had thought my mum would be in the kitchen, preparing dinner already!"

Timmy was still trying to help Sandra, by staying very close to her. But then, Timmy suddenly turned around and looked in the direction they had come from. He let out a soft bark, to tell Sandra that somebody was behind them.

This made Sandra and Frederik turn around and Sandra noticed a woman standing in the door opening with a smile on her face. Sandra noticed that it was a gentle smile with no hidden meaning behind it.

"Hello," the woman said very pleasantly.

"Hello, Ma'am," Sandra said as politely as she could, but she didn't manage to hide the tremble in her voice.

"Hi, Mum," Frederik said and walked up to her and kissed her on her cheek, leaving Sandra behind with her dog.

Sandra looked at the woman standing there and was surprised by her looks. It was obvious to her, that she was a bit older than her own mother, but surely not much, and God, she had a figure to die for, and it was obvious that she knew this, because else she wouldn't be wearing a dress like that.

Frederik's mother was wearing a flowery summer dress with a cleavage reaching down to just beneath her breast-line and by the look of things, probably with an open back as well. Although, this also showed her that Frederik's mother wasn't shy either, because Sandra couldn't see any tan-lines. So, this woman surely wasn't wearing her bikini-top when she sunbathed. The hem of her dress reached just past mid-thigh and Sandra saw that the woman had firm slender legs. On her feet, she was wearing shoes with what must be 4 inch heels, and with those shoes on, she was a lot taller than Sandra, although, Sandra was sure that even without those shoes, the woman had to be taller than her.

However, the thing that was most striking, was her face. It was round, but in perfect symmetry. Her long wavy brown hair fell over her shoulders and had a nice shine to it. She also had brown inviting eyes, which looked at Sandra a little playfully. And the way how she looked at her, it told Sandra that the woman wasn't disgusted about meeting her like this. Well, she didn't show any disdain while she was looking at her.

"So, you are the girl, who is stealing my boy away from me," the woman said in a voice that showed that she was just teasing Sandra.

"Umm..." Sandra let out, not sure how to respond.

The woman's eyes went up and down Sandra's body, and then she said, "Well, I can see why he would fall head over heals in love with you!"

"Mum," Frederik said.

"What?! Haven't you noticed her body yet?" the woman said with a giggle in her voice.

"MUM!"

"Oh, you did notice her!" the woman giggled.

Frederik's face was turning fiery red, and it was obvious that he had it difficult with what his mum was saying. However, Sandra didn't feel bad about what the woman had said about her, in a way, she thought that it could be considered as a way of flattering her. So, Sandra's reaction was, to just smile at this woman while keeping quiet.

When Frederik's mum saw this, she started laughing. Frederik's head moved from his mum towards Sandra and back. He had no idea about what to say to his mother, and before he could come up with something, his mother said, "Well, I can see you will fit in perfectly around here!"

Frederik got a puzzled look on his face. He just couldn't follow what was going on, because his mother had never acted like this with any of his friends, and surely not with a girl, who was also his girlfriend, before.

"I'm sorry, sweetie," his mother told him. "I was just teasing her, to see how she would take it. I had maybe expected some outrage, but that she would just take it without blinking, that was something I wasn't expecting."

And then she looked at Sandra again and went on with, "I even think that you liked some of my remarks, didn't you?"

"Maybe, Ma'am," Sandra said and gave the woman a naughty smile.

"I thought so, and by the way, you can call me Jennifer."

"Thank you, I'm Sandra," Sandra said. "And this is Timmy!"

When Timmy heard his name, he let out a soft little bark.

"Nice to meet you, Timmy," Jennifer said. "And you too, of course," she said to Sandra.

"Nice to meet you as well," Sandra responded with a smile.

"Come, let us go sit in the living room," Jennifer said and motioned with her hand towards the sofa.

Sandra started to walk in the direction of the sofa and when she walked past Frederik, she took his hand in hers and pulled him along. It almost seemed like he was still unsure what just had happened and how to react on it.

Sandra and Frederik went sitting on the big sofa, while Jennifer went sitting on a single sofa that was facing the sofa Sandra and her son were sitting on.

When Sandra noticed that Timmy wanted to jump on the sofa, she held him back, because she wasn't sure if her dog would be allowed to lie on the sofa.

"Don't worry, honey," Jennifer said. "He can sit with you on the sofa!"

"Thanks," Sandra said and then patted with her hand next to her, to tell Timmy that he was allowed to sit there. He jumped up on the sofa and laid his head on her leg, Sandra laid her hand on his back and petted him softly.

"So, Frederik told me you met each other last Friday?"

"That's right," Sandra answered and reclined her body against Frederik's. In return, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders and made Sandra snuggle up to him.

"Are you older than Frederik?"

"Only by a few months," Sandra answered.

"Oh, I thought you were much older than that," the woman said surprised.

"Maybe ... because of my piercings and tattoo?" Sandra asked.

"Partly, yes. But also in the way how you behave towards me, while ... well, naked like you are."

"How do you mean?" Sandra asked somewhat surprised.

"Can I be frank with you?"

"Of course!"

"It looks to me, that you aren't ashamed about your situation at all."

"I wouldn't say that," Sandra lied.

Sandra was smart enough to keep her real feelings hidden from Frederik's mother, because she remembered how his parents had gone to a seminar about ADP, to teach other teachers about it. So, they both would probably be firm believers in ADP and telling them that she liked running around naked now, wouldn't be in her best interest. Although, she was a bit afraid that Jennifer would notice that she was getting excited about this. The teasing this woman had done with her, had given her that nice feeling again.

"Well, you sure don't look ashamed."

"I try to hide it as best as I can," Sandra said and smiled crooked at Jennifer.

Jennifer could feel that Sandra didn't want to talk about her feelings, about running around naked, so she decided to drop these questions and asked, "So, you two, do you think your feelings are real, or is it just the situation that you both are in?"

Sandra noticed how Frederik's body tensioned up when his mother asked this question.

"I can only tell how I feel," Sandra said. "And for me, it feels like real love!"

Sandra then looked at Frederik and noticed his eyes were twinkling from happiness.

"Hmm, well, I think I just got my answer from both of you!" Jennifer said with a smile.

Timmy shifted his head on Sandra's leg, because he was feeling left out. Sandra rubbed the back of his head, and she could hear him sigh.

"Can I ask you something more intimate?" Jennifer asked.

"Mum, please!" Frederik said somewhat scared for what she wanted to ask.

"Sure," Sandra said and felt Frederik tensioning up again.

"I can presume that you two are thinking about having sex! Am I right?"

Frederik moved his body uneasily and said, "We haven't talked about that yet!"

"But you are thinking about it?"

Frederik let out a grunt but didn't answer his mother's question.

"Well, I don't know about Frederik, but I have been thinking about it."

"You have?" Frederik asked surprised.

"Sure!" Sandra said. "You know how I feel about you. So, why wouldn't I think about it?"

"I'm sure you have been thinking about it as well," Jennifer said with some fun in her voice towards her son.

"Mum!" Frederik said annoyed.

"So, are you on the pill?" Jennifer asked.

Frederik wished that he could crawl away inside the sofa he was sitting on. He couldn't believe his mother was asking Sandra this.

"No," Sandra said. "However, I have been thinking about that new contraceptive they have introduced last year."

"You mean that injection that would make you safe for at least three months?"

"Yes, from what I have read about it, it's safer than using the pill and a condom at the same time. And I'm sure that Frederik would love it better, if he didn't have to use a condom, when we would do it."

Frederik's response on this, was that he started to blush a deeper color of red. He just couldn't believe that his mum and Sandra were talking about this, as if they were talking about the weather! It sure made him wish that he hadn't invited Sandra to his home.

Sandra noticed how uncomfortable this conversation was for Frederik and decided to change the topic herself.

"So, isn't Mr. Lamère at home?"

Jennifer, also picked up on why Sandra asked this, and so she let it rest and answered, "Oh, he is busy with his hobby again. I think he is planning his next trip to a dig site with Frederik."

Sandra looked at Frederik, to see if he could tell her something about this.

Frederik, happy about the fact that the subject had turned away from sex and to something he could talk about without feeling bad, said, "My dad and I, we often go to some historical dig site to see if we can find some old artifacts."

And then he went on about how they researched the things they found and Sandra smiled at Jennifer. They both were a bit lost about all the things Frederik was talking about, but both of them were happy that Frederik didn't feel uncomfortable anymore. And in a way, it also showed Jennifer that Sandra really loved Frederik, because his previous girlfriend, Melinda, would have yawned by now, to let Frederik know that she didn't care about those things he was talking about. Sandra even did her best to ask him some questions to show some interest about Frederik's hobby.

"I see you are already trying to convince your new girlfriend how interesting your hobby is?" Sandra heard a voice say from somewhere to her left.

They all looked in the direction the voice had come from, and then Sandra saw her history teacher, who was also Frederik's dad of course, standing a few meters away from them.

"Hello, Sir," Sandra said.

"Hello, Sandra!" he said back.

He walked up to his wife and gave her a kiss before sitting down on the single sofa next to hers. Sandra was now completely sure about it, Frederik looked more like his mother than his father.

Because, his father's hair was more of the color blond than brown, and he had blue eyes. Frederik's hair color was almost the same as his mother's and he, of course, also had brown eyes.

However, Frederik surely had inherited the body of his dad. Not because he was male, but because they both had a similar muscle tone. It was the first time that Sandra saw her teacher wearing a t-shirt, and because it was a tight fit, she could clearly see how muscular he was, and she noticed also something else, just like Frederik, he hadn't any hair on his arms.

"So, did you have the tough talk with them yet," he asked his wife.

"Not all of it, but by what I heard, I think they will be responsible enough for it."

"I'm glad to hear this," he said looking at Sandra.

Sandra knew exactly what he thought, he wanted to make sure that she wouldn't get pregnant and mess up the future of his son. Well, she also didn't want to mess up her own life by getting pregnant too soon. If it was up to her, she wouldn't have a child before she was thirty.

"So, what are we going to eat?" Frederik asked, afraid that the conversation would be going in a direction again that he wouldn't like. And also because he was wondering why his mum wasn't cooking yet.

"We have ordered some Chinese food," Jennifer said. "I thought that this would give us all, some extra time to get to know each other better."

"What do you think, wouldn't we be more comfortable in the garden?" Frederik's dad asked.

"That's a good idea," Jennifer said. She then looked at Sandra and Frederik and asked, "What can I get you two to drink?"

Like if she had to ask this, because both of them answered, "A Coke, please."

When they got up, Timmy let out a bark like if he wanted to say, "Don't forget about me!"

"Oh, and for Timmy some water maybe?" Jennifer asked.

"That would be nice," Sandra answered and as if Timmy had understood it, he wagged with his tail in contentment.

While Jennifer went to get some drinks in the kitchen. Sandra, Frederik and his dad went outside. Frederik's dad went sitting on a garden chair, and Frederik pulled Sandra along to a swing chair for two.

Frederik's dad looked at how Sandra and Frederik were acting with each other, and he saw that they both were very affectionate with each other. It really seemed that they had fallen head over heals in love. He was even sure that it wasn't just lust, from the part of his son, and this made him happy. Even when he knew some of Sandra's history, he also knew that she wasn't really a bad girl. She had been hanging around with some wrong people last year, but if she would stay away from them, she surely would be a good girlfriend for his son. However, he also hoped that when she would get her clothes back, she would try to keep them on from then on. Those piercings and tattoo on her body, sure were very distracting.

"Umm ... Sir?" Sandra asked.

"Yes, Sandra?"

"Are we still going to have you for history?"

"Yes, why do you ask?"

"Well, with Frederik in our class, I thought they would maybe have a problem with it."

"Well, normally they would, but Frederik took his final exam already. So, he will be assisting me instead of following the lectures."

"I didn't know they did that," Sandra said surprised.

"Normally they don't, but they made an exception for me," Frederik said.

"Why did you ask? Did you want to have Tracy for History this year?" Frederik's dad asked with some fun in his voice.

"Tracy?! You mean Mrs. Tuts?"

"Yes!"

"Oh no, absolutely not!" Sandra said and pulled a face like if she was afraid.

Frederik's dad laughed and said, "So, you heard the stories about her!"

"I think we all heard them!"

"Well, she isn't as bad as they say, but she can get very angry with students who don't do what she asks from them."

"Well, I sure heard her scream a few times last year, I surely wouldn't put anything in her way!"

Frederik's dad laughed again and said, "Well, except from the things you did after school, you were a good student last year. If I may say so, you were very stupid of skipping gym-class, because else you would have passed with flying colors."

"I know," Sandra said with a tone of sadness in her voice. "What is even more stupid, is that the teacher who held me back, isn't even at our school anymore this year!"

"However, I sure don't mind that they held you back!" Frederik said, to tease Sandra and to lift her spirits again.

However, it backfired on him and Sandra asked a little mad, "Why do you say that? I sure would have loved to be in my last year this year, instead of having to go to school for two more years!"

"That's not why I said it!" Frederik said apologetic. "I said it, because else, we probably wouldn't have hooked up like this!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.