It's All About the Image - Cover

It's All About the Image

Copyright© 2009 by jackjohn

Chapter 7

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Avril Lavigne has to do a some concert dates with a few stars from Disney. Angry at first , she soon starts to like her new tour mates and helps them clear some hurdles in both their professional and personal lives. Join Avril as she helps her tour mates on matters of life and love.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

this chapter

Starring:

Avril Lavigne

Joe Jonas

(m, f, oral.anal)

also with:

Miley Cyrus

Kevin Jonas

Emily Osmet

Nick Jonas

Soon after Miley and Kevin left to go 'practice', the stage was ready for Avril to start her rehearsal

set. Joe took a seat front and center to watch Avril work her stage magic. Emily and Nick worked their way off to the side of the stage area to cuddle and kiss, taking advantage of the time they had before the had to get back to Jacques and their clean up duties.

Avril's rehearsal set was flawless. Her band hit every note perfect and her voice sounded strong, sexy and sweet all at the same time. So much so that Joe Jonas's dick got hard just watching and listening to her. Every time she walked to the edge of the stage during her rehearsal and smiled or winked at him, his cock got harder and harder.

Avril noticed the effect she was having on Joe as she pranced around the stage, turning and singing to him. Through the three song set, she watched his cock grow longer and harder each time she focused on him. She felt a slight twinge in her pussy when she saw the full length of his 9+ inch dick outlined in his jeans. She was developing one of those 'itches' that would need to be scratched ... and soon!

As quickly as the band finished playing, Jacques stepped onto the stage area. " That was wonderful Avril, excellent rehearsal ", he told her as he gave her a fast hug around her shoulders. " I think we are good for tomarrows planned dress rehearsals of the 'Girlfriend' finale. You and the cute one ( as he loved to refer to Joe ) are free to go and do as you wish for the rest of the day ". Avril and Joe looked at each other and smiled at the prospect of some time together ... alone. " You might want to order the 'little ones' (refering to Emily and Nick) some dinner for later tonight. They are going to be here for several hours helping clean and set up the stage for the finale ". With a quick wink and a smile at Avril and Joe, Jacques spun on his heel and began to bark out orders to his crews. Emily weakly waved at Avril as she turned with Nick to begin their 'community service sentence'.

Avril looked at Joe and asked him " Well, what do you feel like doing now "? Joe smiled a sly smile and responded, " I guess we could always use some 'practice' ourselves ". Avril flashed him a big devilish grin and quickly agreed with Joe's suggestion. " I think you might be right ... I have a few moves I'd really like to 'practice' with you right about now ". Knowing Miley and Kevin were in the bro trailer, and Emily and Nick would be busy for the next few hours, Avril wrapped her arm around Joe's waist and rested her head against his shoulder, then started to lead Joe off in the direction toward the girls trailer. Joe wrapped his arm around Avril's back, resting his hand on her hip, as they quietly walked away from the stage area.

About half way to her trailer, Avril stopped and turned to face Joe. She looked into his chocolate brown eyes for a moment before reaching up and pulling his face to hers. She lightly kissed his soft lips. Joe's arms wrapped around her waist as he returned her kiss with one of his own. They kissed for several seconds before slowly breaking the kiss and looking at each other for a moment, then continued on to the trailer.

When they reached the trailer, Joe, ever the gentleman, took the key from Avril's hand, unlocked the door and held it open for her to enter first. Avril smiled sweetly at his chivalrous gesture. She walked into the trailer and waited for Joe to come in behind her. Joe nervously entered the trailer and closed the door. Though his self confidence had soared and he put up a strong front verbaly, since his encounter with Avril earlier in the week, he still felt a little funny now being alone with her again, knowing where this was going.

Avril took him to the common area of the trailer and was about to kiss him again when a thought entered her head. " Just a sec ", she told him, turning to the table and finding a piece of paper, a marker and some tape. She quickly wrote something on the paper and went to the door. She opened the door and used the tape to hang the note she made. She closed the door, making sure it was double locked before returning to face Joe. Avril pulled of the black hoodie she wore for rehearsal and tossed it on the sofa. She smiled at him as she again pulled his face to her, their lips meeting once again. Only this time the kiss was more urgent. More forceful. Fueled by hormones and desire.

Mouths opened as their lips mashed together. Avril's tongue darted inside Joes mouth, seeking and finding his tongue. The tongues entwined with one another as the kissing became more heated and needy. Her pussy started getting moist from excitement as she kissed Joe harder and deeper. Avril sucked Joes tongue into her mouth. Avril could feel his manhood getting hard against her but she could also feel a slight hint of hesitation in his body as her hands groped his form. Without warning, she broke their kiss, took Joe by the hand and took him to her bedroom. Joe just follwed her lead. He shook nervously as he inwardly cursed his lack of experience. He didn't want to disappoint Avril. Not now. Especially not now. But his vow of remaining a virgin until marrige weighed heavy in his mind.

Avril closed the bedroom door behind them once they entered. She turned to face Joe once more. She looked again deeply into his eyes. Her hands found the front of his jeans. She rubbed the outline of his steel hard member through the fabric with one hand as her other hand undid the snap and pulled down the zipper of his pants. Joe closed his eyes and swallowed hard. Feeling Avril's hand caress his cock sent a flurry of shocks through him. A bead of sweat formed on his brow as his internal temerature seemed to skyrocket. Gooseflesh erupted all over his body when he felt Avril's hand slide inside his pants and grasp his swollen cock. She pulled his cock out from inside his jeans. Her fingers felt like angels wings as she lightly started to stroke him up and down. " Take off your shirt ", she lightly whispered to him. Joe grabbed his shirt and pulled it up and off his body, tossing it to the bedroom floor. Avril leaned in and kissed his chest. Her tongue left a wet trail from kiss to kiss as her mouth explored. She found one of his nipples and sucked it gently between her lips, her tongue flicking across it. " Mmmnnnn... ", Joe moaned from the dual sensations of the nipple sucking and his cock delacately being stroked. Avril's other hand had now managed to push Joe's jeans down to his ankles. Taking the hint, he stepped out of his shoes and the dropped pants, kicking them away.

Avril continued to stroke Joe's dick as she released his nipple from her lips and began to slowly kiss and lick her way a little further down his body until she reached his stomach. She felt the muscles of his abdomen twitch under her lips. Avril lowered herself to her knees, Joe's hard prick

now pointing straight at her face. She looked up to see Joe staring down at her, his eyes wide with both excitement and nervous anticipation. She returned her attention to the hard cock she was stroking. Avril stuck out her tongue and flicked it several times across the swollen purple crown.

"Ooohhhh ... man oh man... ", Joe groaned when he felt the tongue swipe across the sensitive head of his member. " Uuugghhhh ... mmmmmmmm...", he groaned again, as his whole body stiffened and his hips bucked slightly forward, when he felt Avril place her lips around him and suck the head of his cock into her warm, wet mouth. His hands instinctively went to the top of Avril's head, his fingers entwining in her hair. " Ooohhhh ... Nnngggg... ", he groaned as he felt the warm, wet heat of Avril's mouth engulfing more of his hard shaft. He clutched her hair as he felt first 5, then 6, and then at least 7 of his 9 hard inches being bathed by Avril's saliva. Joe got weak in his knees when he felt Avril withdrawing her mouth from his cock, dragging her teeth along both the upper and lower sides of his shaft.

Avril pulled her mouth off Joe's dick, a long string of saliva trailing from her mouth to his cockhead as she did. " Sit down on the bed baby ", she huskily told him, keeping her hands on his thighs as he did. Avril leaned in and gave his cock a quick kiss before she stood up. She smiled sexily as she grabbed the hem of her white skull tee shirt and pulled it slowly over her head. Joe stared in amazement as Avril's braless 34b tits came into view. They were a glorious sight to him. Her light pink areola's enhanced the hard, dark red nipples that stood out like 2 pencil erasers. Throwing the tee shirt to the floor, Avril cupped her tits in her hands as if offering them to him. She bent her head and lifted one tit to her own mouth and flicked her tongue across the nipple, then did the same with the other. Joe uncontiously reached for his cock and lightly stroked it as he watched Avril. She released her boobs and moved her hands to her plaid skirt. She hooked her thumbs in the waistband of the skirt and wiggled her hips, causing the skirt to slide down over her hips and drop to the floor. Joe slightly drooled as he saw Avril's thong. The material outlined her mound, in what he recognized from the magazines he and his brothers had looked at, a classic cameltoe. Her pussylips looked plump through the thin covering of cloth. And he could see a hard bump pushing at the material from the top of her slit.

Avril raised one of her legs and placed her sneaker covered foot on Joe's thigh. " Would you help me with these ", she said with a sexy lilt in her voice. Joe stopped massaging his member and reached for Avril's leg. He took the laces of the sneaker and untied the bow. He grabbed the back of her ankle and raised her foot, removing the shoe and dropping it to the floor. He then took the elastic of the tubesock and slid it down her calf and off her foot, depositing it next to the sneaker. His hands caressed her thigh as he slid them up to the top of the thigh high fishnet stocking that encased her leg. His fingers were mere inches from her thong covered pussy and he could feel the heat that was eminating from it. He slowly began to roll the stocking down Avril's thigh, then down her leg to her foot and then off, putting it on the floor with the other items. Avril switched legs and Joe dutifly removed this legs shoe, sock and stocking also. This time, Joe took a few seconds to admire Avril's cute toes. He ran his fingers along their length. He also lightly ran his fingers along the side of her foot to her ankle and back to her toes. " Mmmm... ", Avril coo'd. She loved having her feet massaged. She looked down at Joe to see him staring up at her. She removed her foot from his thigh and lowered herself, kneeling in front of Joe. She reached out with her hand and lightly pushed Joe's chest. He slowly layed back on the bed but kept his head up so he could watch Avril.

His cock stood straight up from his body. Avril grasped his dick in her hand, looking at his cock admiringly. Joe was actually really good looking she thought to herself and, she had to admit, so was his cock. Pulling the swollen member towards her mouth, Avril tenderly kissed it. Then she stuck out her tongue and slowly dragged her tongue along the underside of his cock from the base to the crown ... She felt his shaft swell in her hand. Her tongue reached the tip of his cock. She kissed the head of his cock and then swirled her tongue around his cockhead a few times before she again took it into her mouth. " AAhhhhhhhh... ", a throaty groan escaping from Joe as Avril began to slowly bob her head. She cupped his balls in her hand, squeezing and pulling lightly on his ballsack. Inch by inch, his cock began to disappear into her mouth. Avril finally managed to work almost 8 of Joe's 9 inches down her throat. Joe's fingers clutched her hair, his hips bucking up to meet her as she swallowed his shaft. She could tell he was getting close to cumming when she felt his balls start to tighten in her hand. Avril increased the speed of her cocksucking. " Holy ... ahhhggggg ... crap ... Avril ... I'm ... I think ... ooohhhhhhhh ... ffuuuuccccckkkkkkkkk... ",

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.