It's All About the Image - Cover

It's All About the Image

Copyright© 2009 by jackjohn

Chapter 6

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Avril Lavigne has to do a some concert dates with a few stars from Disney. Angry at first , she soon starts to like her new tour mates and helps them clear some hurdles in both their professional and personal lives. Join Avril as she helps her tour mates on matters of life and love.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

This chapter starring: Miley Cyrus(mf, oral) - Kevin Jonas(mf, oral) - Avril Lavigne - Joe Jonas

also with: Emily Osmet, Nick Jonas


Emily and Nick hurredly headed back to the rehearsal area. Everyone was busy with their assigned duties and didn't seem to notice that they were late and the cause of the delay.

Avril and Joe stood next to the stage with the stage manager talking with him as they approached. Emily immediately started to appologize to Jacques as soon as she reached him. " I'm soooo sorry ... please don't be mad at us ... we lost track of time while practicing on my guitar and... ", she stopped talking when Jacques put up his hand. " Emily my dear, it's o.k ... Avril told me what you kids were doing ". Emily and Nick looked at each other wide eyed and gulped hard. " You need to practice in order to do it well. Who am I to tell you kids what to do on your free time. But when your strumming delays my rehearsals, I need to make an example ". He was so vague with his statement, neither Emily or Nick could tell if he was talking about a guitar or about what they really did. " So, when rehearsals are done today, you and your boyfriend can stay behind and help clean up and put equipment away. It will take a few hours, but maybe next time you'll start practicing sooner ". With that, Jacques winked at Avril, spun on his heel and left them. Emily and Nick smiled and blushed at his refering to them as a couple. Emily grabbed Avril by the arm and pulled her to the side. " Did you say anything to him "?, she asked. " Not a thing ", Avril said. " I told him the guitar story just like you and he just nodded and smiled at me. Them you two showed up ". Nick meanwhile looked at his brother Joe. " We did have a ... err ... practice ... sort of ... you know... ". Joe just smiled and wrapped his arm around his brothers shoulder, " Don't sweat it bro, your not the only one who needed practice this week. We'll talk about it later."

Miley was onstage with getting ready for her set rehearsal when she saw Emily and Avril coming her way. She had a great big smile on her face when she saw Emily. " Well, Hi there. I see you and your hunny found your way back ", she teased. Emily blushed and smiled meekly at Miley.

"Whatever made y'all late, I hope it was worth having to stay behind and clean up ". Emily got a little glint in her eye as she looked at Miley. " It was! As a matter of fact, I may be late the rest of the week too!", Emily said with a hint of triumph in her voice and a devilish smile on her lips. Miley and Avril looked at each other, laughed outloud and high fived.

Miley's set went off without a problem. The band sounded fantastic. The JoBro's sat in the front of the stage as she rehearsed. Emily and Nick sat together as did Avril and Joe. Kevin sat sat between the two couples, directly in front of Miley while she was singing. She constantly glanced down at him and smiled while she sang. Her three song set ended. The stage manager called out to the crew to set up for Avril's solo set. Emily and Nick jumped up on stage to help with the equipment. " Great said Miley ", they said to her as they passed. Miley made her way down towards Kevin as Avril came up on stage. She leaned in to Miley as she passed her, laughingly telling her, " I think you need to go 'practice' your guitar work ". Miley laughed outloud and told Avril, " I'm way ahead of you sister! I already have the instrument picked out that I'm going to play!" The girls giggled wickedly to one another. Avril looked over her shoulder and called to Joe to come onstage and help her set up. Miley could swear Joe gave her a little wink and smile as he passed her.

Kevin looked at Miley and told her how great she sounded today. She thanked him and asked him what he was going to do for the rest of the afternoon. " I was hoping I could spend some time with you ", he said. She smiled at Kevin. " I was hoping you'd say that. I wanted to spend some time with you too ". Kevin reached out and took Miley's hand in his. Their fingers entwined as they slowly walked away from the stage area. Miley quickly looked at the stage. Emily and Nick were busy moving things. Joe had his back to then as he was adjusting the mic stand for Avril.

Avril saw they were heading towards the brother's trailer. Miley saw a slight smile and nod come from Avril. She smiled back and returned her attention to Kevin.

Miley and Kevin chatted as they walked for several minutes. They eventually arrived outside the brother's trailer. Kevin nervously asked Miley if she'd like to come in and see it. " Sure, I'd like that ", she answered. Kevin opened the door and stepped aside to allow Miley to enter first. She climbed the steps and went inside. Kevin followed and closed the door behind them. Miley looked around the trailer. Typical guys. The place looked like a shrine to sports heros and music legends.

Posters of stars like Eli Manning and Eric Clapton hung on the walls. She turned to say something to Kevin. When she did she spun right into his open arms. They looked into one anothers eyes. Nothing needed to be said.

Miley and Kevin's lips met. They kissed each other tenderly at first, getting used to the feel of each other. Miley sighed at how soft his lips felt to her. Kevin took the lead and slipped his tongue through his lips and touched Miley's lips. Her lips parted, allowing his tongue entrance to her mouth. Her tongue met his. They swirled their tongues together, tasting each other. Soon their kissing became more heated. Miley felt something hard poking her on her thigh. Kevin was getting hard and she could feel his dick rubbing against her leg. Miley lowered one of her hands from Kevin's back and moved it between their bodies. She slid her hand down from his waist. Miley rubbed her palm along the length of his hard member. " Mmmmm ... nice ", she murmured to him as she rubbed his cock through his jeans. She felt Kevin move his hips forward, pushing his hard dick into her exploring hand. Miley gripped his cock through his jeans and squeezed it several times. Her hand moved to the waistband of his jeans. Miley undid the button and slid the tab of his zipper down. She moved her hand over his hard cock again, his underwear now the only barrier. Kevin's tongue moved franticly inside Miley's mouth with his growing excitement. Miley's hand touched the bare skin of his stomach and slid inside the waistband of his underwear. Her fingers touched the tip of his cock. " Mmmmm... ", Kevin moaned at the first touch. Miley reached further and gripped Kevin's hard member in her hand. She lightly started to stroke it. She broke the kiss and looked at Kevin. " This way ", he whispered to her as he led her towards his bedroom.

Once inside, Kevin closed the door. Miley grabbed the bottom of his tee and pulled it up. Kevin helped her pull it the rest of the way off. Miley looked at his well muscled chest and shoulders, running her hands over him. Kevin kissed Miley again. He took the hem of her outer grey tee and pulled it up and over her head. He then did the same with the other tee shirt she wore. Her large breasts jiggled inside her bra as they were freed from inside her shirt. Miley reached behind her back and undid the clasp of her bra. Kevin grabbed the shoulder straps and slid them down her arms, the bra releasing it's precious cargo. Kevin marveled at the sight of Miley's tits. Large, round mounds of creamy flesh. Silver dollar sized dark areolas with dime sized red pink nipples.

He rubbed his hands over her tits, the nipples hardening under his palms. They started kissing again as Kevin massaged her tits. His hands slowly left her breasts and drifted down her body to her jeans. He undid the snap and slid the zipper down. He pushed his hands inside the waistband of her jeans and panties at her hips and pushed them down, over her hips and ass. One hand moved inward, over her hip to the apex of her legs. Kevin pushed his fingers through the soft patch of hairs that covered Miley's pussy. He extended his middle finged as he found the tip of her slit. He slowly slid his finger down, first rubbing her hooded clitoris, then delving further between the lips. " Ohhhh ... ooohhhh... ", Miley groaned into Kevin's mouth. He felt an incredible heat coming from inside Miley's pussy as his finger moved further. Miley hunched her hips, dragging her pussy on the invading digit as it parted her lips and explored the inner folds of her labia. Kevin rubbed his finger back and forth inside the lips of Miley's pussy as she humped her pussy, dragging her clit along the length of his finger. Kevin inched Miley back while he played with her pussy. Soon, the back of her knees were touching the bottom edge of his bed.

Kevin withdrew his finger from Miley's pussy. He broke their kiss and he guided Miley to lie down on the bed. He reached out and took one of her boot clad legs in his hand. He found the side zipper of the boot and slid it down. He took the boot off of Miley's leg and threw it aside. He did the same with her other boot. He grabbed the jeans and panties that now were behind her knees and pulled them completely off her. Kevin kicked of his gym shoes and jeans. Kevin's 9 inch cock stood straight out from his body. He gazed down at the vision of the lovely Miley lying naked on his bed before him for a moment before crawling onto the bed to join her. Miley and Kevin pressed their bodies together and feverishly kissed one another. He could feel her hard nipples digging into his chest. His cock was pressed against her lower abdomen, her pubic hairs tickling the underside of his shaft. Miley shifted her body, gently rolling Kevin.

Kevin was now lying on his back. Miley shifted her body again and was now kneeling next to Kevin. Her hand slid down his body until it found his hard cock. She grasped his member and began to stroke it slowly. Kevin's hand caressed her ass as she stroked him, his fingers sliding between her ass cheeks. He trailed his fingers further down until he found her hot, wet pussy. He slowly pushed his middle finger into her. Miley moaned slightly at the feel of his finger entering her pussy. She lightly kissed his lips again then started to kiss her way down his body. She kissed his neck, then on down to his chest. She teased his nipples with her tongue. She kissed further down his body, her tongue leaving a wet trail over his stomach. Her body moved again, bringing the lower half of her body up by Kevin's head. Pubic hairs tickled her cheek as she moved further down until her lips touched the base of his stiff dick. Miley extended her tongue and slowly drew it up the length of his cock, from the base to the swollen crown. She kissed the head of his cock.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.