It's All About the Image - Cover

It's All About the Image

Copyright© 2009 by jackjohn

Chapter 5

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Avril Lavigne has to do a some concert dates with a few stars from Disney. Angry at first , she soon starts to like her new tour mates and helps them clear some hurdles in both their professional and personal lives. Join Avril as she helps her tour mates on matters of life and love.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

this chapter

Starring:

Avril Lavigne

Emily Osmet(mf, oral)

Nick Jonas(mf)

and

Miley Cyrus

also with:

Joe Jonas

Kevin Jonas

feedback welcomed

Avril woke to the sound of knocking at her bedroom door. " Yeah, who is it?", she groggily asked. "It's me Avril ", came Emily's voice from the other side of the door. " It's time to get up sleepyhead. I've got coffee made for you ", she giggled. Avril smiled at the sound of her voice.

"O.K., I'll be right out. Thanks Babydoll ", she told her. Avril sat up and wiped the sleep from her eyes. She pulled on a pair of shorts and slipped her feet into her flip-flops, sleepily stumbling out of her bedroom. When she got to the common area, she saw Emily pouring her a cup of coffee. She was still in her panties and tank top from last night. " You keep treating me this good, I'm gonna have to steal you and keep you all to myself ", Avril said. Emily blushed a little and smiled at Avril.

Avril sat down and took a sip of the hot liquid. " Ahh, that's just what the doctor ordered ", she said. Emily made herself a cup and joined Avril at the table. Avril hesitated for a moment before asking " So, how did everything go last night?" Emily looked at Avril and said, " Oh great! Miley

and I spoke for a long time. She apologized to me for everything and told me she promised to never forget how important our friendship really is to her ". Avril nodded and smiled back at Emily. " I'm

happy for you. I'm glad you guys got it all straightened out ". The girls sat silent for a few minutes sipping their coffee. " Where is Miley by the way?", Avril asked Emily. " Oh, she got up earlier and took a shower. She just went to the stage manager's trailer before I woke you up. He called and wanted to see her. She should be back in a few minutes ".

The phone rang in the trailer. Emily answered it and handed the receiver to Avril. " Hello ... oh great ... thank you so much ... bye", she said and hung up. " Who was that?", Emily asked. " Oh, nothing, just a little something I was trying to work out came through, that's all ", Avril told her being vague with her answer. " Is there something wrong?", Emily asked. " No, nothing like that. Just something I spoke with my manager about last night on the phone. You'll see later ".

A knock at the trailer door sent Emily running for her room. She didn't want anyone seeing her parading around the trailer in her panties. Avril answered the door. A runner from the stage manager's office handed her a note and told her the rehearsal started in 2 hours. Avril closed the door and opened the note. Emily came out from hiding and looked over Avril's shoulder to read the type written note with her. ' Today will continue with rehearsal of individual set lists. Order of rehearsal : Emily, JoBros, Miley and then Avril. Performance dress is the attire for the day '. She closed the note and turned to see Emily looking a bit nervous. " Hey, what's the matter "?, Avril asked. " I'm ... I'm the first one again ", she stammered, remembering the day before. " So what. You kicked ass once you got started. Besides, I'm here. And Miley is here for you too. And once you get on stage today, everything is going to be better, I promise ", Avril told her.

Avril told Emily she should go take her shower while she got some stuff out of her wardrobe trunks and got her things to take her shower after her. Emily went to her room, grabbed a towel, clean panties and a bra and headed to the shower. Miley walked into the trailer as Emily entered the bathroom. She asked Avril if she could talk to her for a second. Avril asked her " does this have something to do with your meeting with the stage manager?" Miley nodded yes. " What's Up ", Avril asked. " Well ", Miley started, " I just had a conference call from the 'company'. It seems that you're not the only one who's noticed my erratic behaviour lately. I just got a good telling off from the 'Disney' folks. I told them about you sitting me down and what you told me. I told them what I told Emily last night. And that I was sorry and I will make it up to them. They told me they would be watching me for the rest of the tour. And to thank you for having that talk with me ". Miley looked pretty shook up by the meeting. " I'm sorry they read you the riot act. But you have to realize they're just trying to protect their investments. They have bundles of money tied up in you and your 'Hanna' franchise. But hey, today we go out and show them why your worth their investment, right "? Miley leaned in to Avril and gave her a hug. " Thanks so much Avril ", she said. Avril hugged her back.

Emily came out of the bathroom and saw Avril and Miley standing together talking. "Oh hi Miley! What did the manager have to say "? Miley looked at Avril. She didn't want to tell Emily about her being in a bit of hot water with the 'company'. Avril jumped in. " Miley said the manager asked her to make sure we remembered the dress code for today. I guess alot of people didn't sleep well last night. Something about some guy named Nick in his trailer was up all night singing about being in love with some cowgirl ". Emily looked puzzled for a second, then it dawned on her she was talking about her and the outfit she wore yesterday. She pumped her fist in the air and yelled, " Cowgirl fever? ... Oh Yeah "! She turned and happily skipped into her room. Miley and Avril just looked at one another and busted out laughing.

Avril gathered up her stuff and went to the bathroom to take her shower. Miley poured herself a cup of coffee before she went to her room to get dressed for the rehearsals. Avril finished her shower and went to her room to get ready. Miley and Emily were still in their rooms. Avril was going to be wearing a similar outfit to the one she wore the day she arrived. A short pink, black and white plaid skirt and white skull tee. A black hoodie, fishnets, tubesocks and Chuck Taylors. Avril got dressed and looked herself over in the mirror. Happy with how she looked she left her room to find her friends. She smiled to herself. A few days ago if you had told her she would become friends with a couple of chicks from the 'Disney' factory, she would have punched you in the face and called you fucking insane. Some of her friends would freak out if they knew she liked being a 'girly-girl' once in a while.

Emily was the first to come out of her room. She looked so good. She was dressed in tight faded black jeans pulled down over square toed boots. A grey tie-dyed tee with the collar cut away so it showed just the slightest hint of cleavage. A metal studded black leather vest and a few bracelets and necklaces. " Now ", Avril stated,... " that look right there is perfect! Sweet, innocent face with a hot, dangerous body. You look fantastic "! Emily beamed at the compliment Avril gave her. She did like this style. It suited the music style she wanted to do. " Thanks Avril ", she said now complimenting Avril. " You look hot like that. That's one of my favorite outfits you wear ". They stood showing off for each other for a few minutes until Miley came out.

Miley opened her door and walked out to join the other girls. Her long brown hair flowed from her head with a slight curl and draped her shoulders. She was dressed in a loose fitting grey oversized muscle tee with a tight fitting white wide strapped tee under it. A pair of skin tight black jeans tucked into a shiny pair of leather boots that came up halfway between her calf and knee. It was the same outfit she wore in her 'Fly on the Wall' video. " Wow ... Miley ... you look Great!", Avril told her. She smiled. " Yeah Miley ... looking great!", Emily agreeing with Avril. Miley thanked them both. They spent the next several minutes talking about their clothes and complimenting each other.

The phone rang in the trailer and Miley answered it. " O.K., we're on the way ". She hung up, bowed and swept her hand towards the door. " Our rehearsals await ", she said with a flourish.

The girls exited the trailer and, arm in arm, happily chatted as they walked to the stage area.

As they got close, they could see there was construction tape up about 50 feet from the stage to keep everyone back. An assistant was telling everyone to remain behind the tape and the stage manager would be out soon to explain. The JoBros were standing off to one side. The girls made their way over to them. The brothers asked if anyone knew what was going on. Miley and Emily shook their heads no. Avril remained silent about it. The girls paired up with their respective partners as they waited. They all checked out what their partners were wearing.

Avril saw that Joe had on a pair of black jeans that fit him VERY nicely. He also had a tight black tee on with black gym shoes. With that mop of touseled black hair, he looked good enough to eat. She made a mental note of what she wanted for lunch! They stood next to one another, sneakily stealing glances at each other.

Emily looked Nick up and down. Damn, he looked cute. A light blue tight tee shirt tucked into the waistband of faded bluejeans that were snug where it counted, and white gym shoes. She felt butterflies in her stomach when she wrapped her arm around his and he looked at her and smiled.

He asked her how she was feeling. She blushed remembering now what Avril told him on the phone. And then she smiled when she thought of what Avril told her to tell him if she didn't want him to think it was her time of the month. Looking into his eyes, she said " Oh, thanks so much for asking. I'm really much better. It ended up being that burger I had for lunch made me sick ". He smiled at her. " Yeah, the food here can be lethal ".

Miley looked at Kevin. He was the oldest of the brothers. She always thought he was the cutest of the three. Sure, the other brothers were good looking and flashy, but Kevin had the quite good looks that really got to her. He wore a grey tee shirt, some blue jeans and black gym shoes. His clothes didn't fit as tight as his brothers did but, coming out of the short sleeves of his tee were two finely muscled arms. And Miley was sure the rest of him looked just as good as his arms did to her. She apologized to Kevin for not showing up the day before. He told her it was alright. " No, it wasn't alright but I promise to make it up to you", she said with a little wicked smile. She thought she saw a little devilish twinkle in his eye when he smiled back at her.

The stage manager finally came out to address all the folk waiting behind the tape. " I'm sorry for the delay and all the mystery guys. This was something that came together real fast last night and " ... he stopped talking as his phone rang. He answered it and listened for a moment, then hung up. " O.K. folks. We have a suprise for everyone. Thanks to Avril and Disney, we've worked out a problem. It seems the sound system wasn't working well and the music we played was not quite as good as it should have been. Avril's manager and the folks at Disney got together and put together something that should really put the shows over the top ". The stage manager turned towards the stage and waved his arm. " Open the curtains and show us the new music system". The curtains started to open and music blared out from the stage. The first song they heard playing was Emily's "All the Way Up " as the curtains opened further to reveal a live band on stage. It was Avril's band. They transitioned from 'All the Way Up' to " Burnin' Up ", one of the Jonas Brothers hits. They then transitioned from 'Burnin' Up' to " Party in the U.S.A. " Mileys newest hit and the song she performed at the Teen Choice Awards. The curtains opened all the way as the band transitioned once more from 'Party in the U.S.A.' into Avril's song "Girlfriend ". Everyone cheered for the band as they played. Emily grabbed Avril's arm. " Is this what your manager called you about this morning?" Avril just nodded to Emily. " They were here all night setting up ", she told her. " How did you manage ... didn't this cost alot of ... what made you... ", Emily stammered, rolling her questions together without finishing one. Avril laughed and answered her. " The 'Mouse' and I split the costs ... yes, but it will be worth it ... because you deserve to be heard with a live band backing you up. Hell, we'll all sound better with the band instead of that taped crap ". Miley put an arm around Avril's shoulder and hugged her close. " You are really an amazing person Avril. An in your face, fuck you, I'll beat your ass hot rock chick with a heart of gold and a head for business. Keep this up and everyone will know you're not so tough after all ". Avril smiled at Miley and winked. "Ssshhhhh, we got to keep that our little secret. Don't want that getting around. You know what I always say. It's all about the fucking image ".

The morning rehearsals went great. Avril was right. Everyone did sound better with a live band behind them. Emily's set went off without a hitch and she sounded great. Miley and Avril were right there showing there support for her. When the brothers took the stage, all three girls sat together, whispering and giggling while the boys performed. When the brothers set ended, it was time for the 1:00 lunch break. The manager announced to everyone to be back stageside at 2:30 sharp. The group paired off again for lunch. Joe and Avril each grabbed a bottle of water and went onstage to talk with her band. Kevin and Miley sat together at one of the tables and talked. Meanwhile, Emily and Nick just casually walked and talked together. " You know, I ... I've been thinking an awful lot about you ", Nick let out. Emily beamed as she looked at him. " You Have, really?" she asked excitedly. " Yeah, like all the time ", he blushed as he answered. " I was really worried about you last night. I was affraid you'd be to sick to stay on the tour and would leave, and I was really going to miss you alot ". Emily was starting to get the feeling Nick liked her as much as she liked him. " Awww ... that's so sweet of you to say ". Before they knew it, they were well away from the stage area and at the girls trailer. When Emily realized that no one could see them where they now were, she stopped and faced Nick. " I would have missed you too". She took his hand and told him to come with her, " I have something to show you ". She led him into the trailer and locked the door behind them.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.