It's All About the Image - Cover

It's All About the Image

Copyright© 2009 by jackjohn

Chapter 4

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Avril Lavigne has to do a some concert dates with a few stars from Disney. Angry at first , she soon starts to like her new tour mates and helps them clear some hurdles in both their professional and personal lives. Join Avril as she helps her tour mates on matters of life and love.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

this chapter

Starring:

Avril Lavigne

Emily Osmet

and

Miley Cyrus

(no sex)

also with:

Nick Jonas

Joe Jonas

Kevin Jonas

by jackjohn 2009

feedback welcomed

Avril slowly woke from her sleep. Her eyes fluttered against the light, trying to adjust. She could make out the faint aroma of coffee drifting in the air. She licked her sleep dried lips. The taste of Emily still lingered on them. She turned her head to find Emily had already got up ahead of her, a note on the pillow from Emily for her. Avril stretched, sat up and read her note. ' Good Morning Avril! I didn't want to disturb you. I know how you rock stars need your rest (LOL). I'm making some coffe and then going to take a shower. Last night was more than I could have ever hoped for. You made me feel so special and I love you for that!! See you when you get up. Hugs and Kisses, Emily'. Smiling, Avril kicked off the covers and swung her legs over the side of the bed. She found her tank top and shorts from last night and put them on. She slipped on a pair of flip-flops and sauntered from her room towards the kitchen. The coffee smelled terrific. Emily had set out a cup for her with a spoon, sugar and some powdered creamer. How thoughtful Emily was. Avril poured herself a cup and took a sip of the hot liquid.

The door of the bathroom opened and out stepped Emily. Avril saw she had a towel wrapped around her waist, her sweet perky tits swinging free. Her hair was wrapped in another towel and she had some fuzzy slippers on her feet. "Eep", Emily squeeled when she was suprised by Avril standing in the kitchenette looking in her direction. Avril giggled at her 'eep'. She still thought that it was so cute. " Hi Babydoll", Avril greeted her with a big smile. Emily blushed at Avril still calling her 'babydoll'. She loved the fact that she had her own special nickname from Avril. " Thanks so much for the coffee. You really know how to please a gal". She took another sip of the coffee as she looked at Emily. " Your up bright and early ", she said. "Uhh, actually, it's almost 9:00 o'clock ", Emily said, " and we have to be at rehearsals by 10:30. I was going to come wake you once I got out of the shower ". Avril took one last sip of her coffee. " Well then, I better get my ass in gear. Don't want to piss of the Mouse ", she said. " Ha Ha Ha Ha ", Emily laughed at the reference to Mickey Mouse, the face of Disney.

Avril went to her room, took of her shorts and tank top, got a fresh towel and headed to the bathroom. She could hear Emily singing softly in her room as she got closer, ' Hey ... hey ... you ... you ... I don't like your girlfriend ... no way ... no way ... I ... think ... you ... need ... a ... new ... one '. She smiled to herself as she stepped into the bathroom. It was still warm and steamy as she entered and it felt good on her bare flesh. Avril turned on the water and stepped in. She stood under the shower head and let the liquid warmth envelope her for a few minutes before she started washing herself. After several minutes in the shower Avril turned off the water, stepped out and dried herself off. She brushed her teeth and plugged in her blow dryer, working on her hair for several more minutes. Feeling clean and refreshed, she wrapped herself in her towel and walked out of the bathroom, headed towards her room.

Emily popped her head from inside her room when she heard Avril. " The stage manager's assistant called while you were in the shower. She said we didn't need to wear anything special for today. We're just going to meet the choreographer and go over some of the dance steps for the finale so to just dress casual and comfortable ". Avril signaled with a thumbs-up to Emily as she entered her room. Avril pulled on a fresh pair of panties. She decided to go braless. She looked for and found a pair of black thigh high cut shorts and a cute pink tube top. She wiggled her unpainted toes into a clean pair of pink flip-flops. She rarely wore alot of make-up unless she was going out in public so all she did was use the eyelash brush to darken her light colored eyelashes and a slight coat of light pink lip gloss. She topped her look with a black hat that had ' Abbey Dawn' scrolled across the front in bold pink letters. She looked in the mirror and liked the outfit she put together. She grabbed a pair of her Chuck Taylors and a pair of socks to wear if she had to do any dancing.

Avril left her room and found Emily had still not come out of hers. She walked down the hall and knocked on her door. " Hey, is everything O.K. in there "?. Emily opened the door dressed in just her bra and panties, clothes scattered all over her bed. " I can't ... Whoa ... you look fantastic Avril ... Wow ... errr ... I can't decide what to wear. Nick's going to be there and I want him to notice me ... Wow again ... I wish I could look like you do ... your HOT! " Avril curled her arms up like she was trying to make a muscle and sang out " Here I come to save the day ". That was the theme song to an old cartoon 'Mighty Mouse' she used to watch with her father when she was a kid. Emily just looked a bit confused at her. "Guess there's only room for one mouse in that pretty little brain of yours ", she said without explaining.

"So, you want Nick to notice you, huh "? " Well, when I'm done with you, he won't be able to take his eyes off of you ", Avril said. "Show me what kinds of shorts you have. And tank tops ". While Emily scrounged through the piles of clothes she'd scattered Avril looked around to see if something caught her eye. She saw something and put it in her mind to use it as her finisher. She envisioned the look she wanted create for Emily, now she had to make it happen. Emily had found several pairs of shorts and three tank tops. She laid them out for Avril to see. Avril chose a pair of blue jean shorts and light blue tank top. The shorts were designer jean shorts that had a sewn hem at the bottom of the leg. Avril grabbed a scissor off the dresser and started cutting the shorts just above the hem, giving them a real cut-off look. For good measure, she cut a slit along the outer seam on each leg. She told Emily to lose the bra and put on the tank top. " BU ... but my nipples might show thru it ", she stammered. " That's the whole idea. If Nick don't notice you then, well, he's got to be either fucking dead from the neck up or secretly gay ". Emily felt so naughty when she dropped her bra and pulled on the tank top. She loved it! Avril handed her the altered shorts to put on next. They fit her snug in all the right places Avril noticed. She threw her a pair of anklette socks to put on. She told Emily to wear her pair of cowgirl boots. Miley had on a similar pair yesterday. They were just like the cowboy boots guys wore except they were cut smaller for girls and looked cute with the right clothes. Emily pulled on the boots and stood up for Avril to see.

"Hot Damn ... Hottie in the House", Avril yelled out as she looked Emily up and down. Avril moved out of the way so Emily could look at herself in the mirror. Emily just starred at her reflection for a moment. Then a huge smile broke out on her face and she spun and gave Avril a great big hug. Avril hugged her back for a few seconds. She told her " I have one more thing to complete the look ". She picked up the cowgirl hat Emily had on her dresser and placed it on top of her head. It was the same hat she wore during the filming of the Hannah Montana movie. Avril adjusted the hat and had Emily look at herself in the mirror again. Emily's heart thumped in her chest as she looked. It was perfect. She had to admit ... she looked H O T!!

"Man, I'm jealous now ", Avril teased. " I can see who everyone will be gawking at today. The hottest fucking cowgirl on the planet, that's who ". Emily couldn't stop smiling or thanking Avril for helping her. " Anything for you Babydoll ", she told her. Avril grabbed a tube of lip gloss and painted some on Emily's lips. " Got to make these lips all kissable for ol' Nicky boy", she teased again. Emily blushed again, but secretely hoped Avril was right too. She told Emily to take a pair of sneaks with her in case the boots were to uncomfortable to wear if they had to do any dancing.

It was 10:15 as the girls left the trailer and headed to the rehearsal area. " By the way, where the heck is Miley "?, Avril asked. " Oh, she also called while you were in the shower ", Emily told her. " Her folks were bringing her back and she said she should be here by rehearsal time ".

Avril laughed as the first of many cat calls and wolf whistles came out from somewhere. Emily walked a bit bent forward and with her head down because she felt a little self conscious knowing she wasn't wearing a bra and people might be able to see her hard nipples thru her top. Avril noticed her posture and put her hand on her shoulder and stood her straight. "Hey, don't be so shy babydoll. You look fucking awesome. There's no paparazzi here. Just us hotties and the rest of the world who wish they were us ". Another cat-call from the shadows broke the tension when Emily heard " Oh yeah ... ride 'em Cowgirl". Avril and Emily looked at each other and busted out laughing together. Emily stood straight up and thrust her chest out. " O.K. girls", she said, looking down at her own tits, " the show's about to begin ". Avril and Emily laughed together again, walking arm in arm, strutting their stuff.

As they approached the stage area, the girls giggled to one another as they saw all the stage hands stopping what they were doing to stare drop-jawed at what was coming. There were equal amounts of compliments being paid to each girl. Avril was used to the attention but Emily was flushed with excitement. Someone yelled out " I pledge allegiance to Abbey Dawn ". Avril smiled.

"that's one I haven't heard before", she laughed. Then someone sang out " Oh give me a home ... where Emily roams ". Emily giggled wildly at that one. The girls next noticed that everyone on the stage was looking at them as they approached. Guys and girls alike stopped what they were doing to stare at the two. Emily started to scan the stage looking for Nick. She saw him off to the side by a equipment box. She locked her eyes onto him as they got closer to the stage. She could see him swallow hard and feel his eyes drinking in what he saw. She saw his hands move to the front of his jeans to cover himself then step behind the waist high box. Avril was right about one thing ... he sure did notice her. Looks like he wasn't dead from the neck up or secretly gay after all. Avril noticed Joe up on center stage looking in her direction. He smiled at her and gave her a little wave. She smiled back and slightly nodded at him. She didn't want to make a big thing of saying hello to him and get someone's curiosity up.The work slowly started back up as they got on the stage and everyone caught a glimpse of the stage manager walking towards Avril and Emily.

The stage manager walked up behind the girls and in a very stern voice said " Thanks alot you two ". They spun to face him expecting to be yelled at. Instead, he smiled and winked at them. " How the heck are we going to get anyone to pay attention with you two dressed like that! I thought I said to dress casual and comfortable, not drop dead gorgeous!" When he said that, Avril quickly glanced at the front of his pants. Not even a hint of excitement. Yep, he's gay, she thought. Any straight stage manager working for Disney would have had a fit at what they wore. The whole 'this is not what Disney does' speech. She was glad that, even though they outwardly made a minor fuss about gays to keep the religious right customer base happy, internally they recognized talent when they saw it and hired someone regardless of their sexual orientation. Yes, it was hypocritical, but she knew all to well, it's all about the image. His next question confirmed her suspicions. " Who put these delicious outfits together "? he asked. " Avril did this morning ", Emily piped in. " Aren't they great ". He nodded in agreement with that. " Absolutely fabulous ", he said. " You should take up design full time Avril. You have a real talent. I love your 'Abbey Dawn' line, but to put these stunners together out of things in your closets, pure genius and talent ".

After bestowing his compliments on Avril's talent and how good the girls looked, the stage manager announced to everyone, " Oh, I almost forgot. Miley will be late today. Billy Ray called and said they had car trouble. He made arrangements for a limo to pick up Miley and get her here as soon as they could, but not to expect her before the 1:00 o'clock lunch break ". The news didn't seem to suprise anyone as they didn't say anything and just resumed working. " Doesn't anyone care that Miley's going to be late and throw off the rehearsal "?, Avril asked Emily. " Nah, happens alot actually", Emily said matter of factly.

The mornings rehearsal went pretty smooth for a first time run through. Nick finally managed to come out from behind the equipment box and he now followed Emily around like a little puppy. Emily was in heaven. Joe and Avril worked well together on stage. He was actually a pretty good singer and dancer. She was impressed. And she felt sorry for Kevin. He had to work with a back-up dancer due to Miley's absence and you could tell by his body language he was really disappointed.

It was 1:05 when they broke for lunch. Emily rushed over to Avril as soon as lunch was announced and grabbed her by the arm. She squealed with delight about Nick's attention to her. Avril jokingly rolled her eyes at Emily and asked " So, when is the wedding "? Emily giggled and play slapped Avril on the arm. " He hasn't proposed to me ... yet... !", she replied with a wink and a smile. Avril laughed outloud at her quick come-back. That was priceless. ' ... yet... '! HaHaHa! The girls made their way to the crafts table to get their lunches. There was alot of it, just none of it looked very good. They both ended up getting a burger and fries. They sat at a table and were soon joined by two of the 'JoBros', Nick sat next to Emily and Joe sat next to Avril. Kevin was off somewhere probably drowning his sorrows with a grape neihi. Avril swallowed her first bite. As a matter of conversation she said, " boy, I sure wish I had a burger like I had last night ". Emily's eyes widened and she stopped chewing. "It was made special for me by a very talented cook who knew exactly what I wanted ". She winked at Emily with a wry little smile. Emily tried hard not to blush. The boys didn't know Avril was staying on site yet, they thought she was still at the hotel in town. They grumbled something about room service and peanut butter and jelly. Emily and Avril shared a look and smiled at one another.

Lunch ended at 2 o'clock. Everyone reported back on stage. The afternoon was going to be time devoted to individual acts for rehearsal. Emily was up first since she was basically going to open the show. She was clearly nervous. She looked to see if Miley had shown up yet. She'd performed lot's of times before, but she always felt better when Miley was around when she performed. She always practiced with Miley as her audience. She asked the stage manager if he'd heard from her. He shook his head no. Now, the whole 'superstar watching me' thing hit her. Avril Lavigne. Avril Lavigne. One of her heros in music was going to watch her perform. Sure they had become great friends, and more, since she got here but she was still Avril ... freakin' ... Lavigne. It didn't help that she also wanted to impress Nick but ... Avril ... freakin' ... Lavigne was watching. Ohh, she fretted, where was Miley!

The stage manager came out and called Emily up on the stage. Avril was sitting first row center. She would be right in front of Emily as she sang. The stage manager anounced that Emily's set list was 'Once Upon a Dream' from the Disney film Snow White which was on an album she contributed to. Next would be her #1 song on Disney radio in 2009 ' I Don't Think About It' from the movie RL Stines :The Haunting Hour volume one. And last she would do a brand new song 'All The Way Up' from her yet to be released, yet to be titled album. He told her she should rehearse the last song since it was new. She already had the others down pat. He signaled for the music to start. A nice little beat started. "Three, Two, One ... sing", the stage manager instructed. "I like ... and play the... ". Emily was so nervous she couldn't remember the words right away. " Stop the music " the stage manager yelled. He walked over to Emily and tried to calm her down. " It's O.K. sweetie. That's why I wanted you to practice this one. It's a new song and you need to sing it a bunch to remember it like the others ". The music cued up again. She lookled at Avril. Avril mouthed 'you can do it babydoll' to her as the beat started again. " Three, Two, One ... sing ". "I like ... my ... play the...". She tried but the words wouldn't come out. The music stopped once more The stage manager was frustrated but wouldn't let Emily see that. She was having a hard enough time without him adding to it. Avril saw what the stage manager was doing and she appreciated his control and compassion towards Emily. He told Emily to take a deep breath and try it one more time. Tears streamed down her cheeks. She was so embarassed.

Avril caught the board operator's eye and held her remote microphone so he could see it and signaled him to turn her mic on. He gave her the thumbs up letting her know her mic was now live. The stage manager looked at Avril and she just winked at him. He looked confused at her reaction but shrugged it off and had them cue the music once more. The beat started again. As he got ready count down, he could see Emily was still very upset and hadn't even raised her microphone to her mouth He looked at Avril again and she gave him the rolling finger sign to keep going." Three, Two, One ... sing". Emily stood with her arms at her sides, her head down and her hat pulled down over her eyes as tears streamed down her cheeks. She was just about to run off the stage when she heard a voice singing "I like to bite my nails and play the air guitar"... " I like to keep my suitcase packed cause I'm going far ". Her head snapped up. She pushed her hat back and looked down in the front row center. There was Avril. Avril ... freakin' ... Lavinge ... smiling up at her, singing her own song to her, motioning to her to pick up her microphone. Avril kept singing " I think your nice but I don't wanna waste my time"... "I may seem crazy but don't worry I'm just fine ". Emily raised the microphone to her mouth and joined Avril in the chorus :

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.