It's All About the Image - Cover

It's All About the Image

Copyright© 2009 by jackjohn

Chapter 3

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Avril Lavigne has to do a some concert dates with a few stars from Disney. Angry at first , she soon starts to like her new tour mates and helps them clear some hurdles in both their professional and personal lives. Join Avril as she helps her tour mates on matters of life and love.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

this chapter

Starring:

Avril Lavigne

Emily Osmet

(ff)

feedback welcomed

Avril found everyone gone as she made her way back from her encounter with Joe Jonas. A few techs worked to get the rehearsal area ready for the next day but all the cast and stage crew were gone. She walked for a few minutes and managed to find her trailer. She opened the door and let herself in. The trailer was quiet. There was a light coming from one of the rooms Miley and Emily used, but she didn't know which room was who's. She walked down the short hall and knocked on the door. "Eep", she heard through the door. Avril laughed out loud. " Hey Eep, is it O.K. if I come in "? A moment later a nervous voice answered, " Su ... sure, come on in ".

Avril opened the door and was pleasantly suprised to find Emily sitting cross legged on her bed in a so cute babydoll nightie. 'They must have named that style of nightgown after Emily', she thought to herself, 'because she sure does look like a babydoll in it '. Avril caught her self staring at Emily for a moment. She blinked her eyes to bring herself back to reality " Whe ... where's your sidekick at ", she asked. Emily told her that Miley's mom and dad came by to pick her up. They were going to spend the night at some resort an hour or so away. Sure, Billy Ray invited her to tag along, but she knew her parents wanted to see their daughter. So I thought I'd stay here and see if you wanted to do anything with me. Emily blushed when she realized what that sounded like after is came out of her mouth and after what happened this morning in the shower. "I'm sure we can come up with something to keep us busy", Avril said winking at Emily, throwing more fuel on the uncomfortable fire Emily lit for herself.

"So, where did you disappear to "?, Emily asked, changing the subject. 'Nick, Kevin, Miley and I looked for you and Joe but we couldn't find you guys ". Avril thought quick. " Poor Joe was worried he woudn't learn the song in time for the shows. I told him I'd be his personal tutor and we went to the far side of the lot and worked on the song together. I figured who better to teach him than the girl who had a #1 hit with it ". Emily thought for a second and agreed. " You can't get any better schooling than that ". Avril smiled inside. 'Joe sure got schooled today' she thought.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower. Is there anything to eat in this place? I'm half starved ". Emily jumped up and volunteered to fix some food. "I wasn't really hungry if I was going to eat by myself but I can make us both something while you shower. There's pizza, hamburgers, hot dogs ... or we can call for the caterer to bring us something ... it's probably left overs from lunch though ", Emily said making her yucky face. " I'll tell you what, I'm in the mood for whatever you want. You decide and make enough for the two of us ". Emily smiled a giant smile. Avril walked to the other end of the trailer to her room to get some fresh panties, some sleeping shorts and a halter top. She stripped off her clothes and wrapped her lower half in a fresh towel. She heard pots and pans banging about in the kitchenette as she looked for her stuff. Avril gathered her things, deciding at the last minute to forget the panties. She was going commando tonight. She headed toward the bathroom. Emily was bent over at the small fridge, her babydoll had riden up and her frilly panties stuck out from under it, her ass partially blocking the hall. "Smack". The noise broke the silence and Emily jumped a foot in the air, her butt cheeks stinging a little from the slap Avril just gave her on her bottom. " Move it or lose it Eep, a stinky, I need a shower girl coming through ", Avril told her with a great big grin on her face. "You scared the heck out of me ", Emily squeeled, pulling at the hem of her babydoll. Emily giggled and stuck her tongue out. Avril returned the gesture with a smile and a wink.

Avril turned on the water and dropped her towel. Feeling the temperature was good, she stepped into the stall and closed the door. She soaped herself once and rinsed herself off. She washed her hair and soaped herself again, paying special attention to her pussy and ass. She wanted to make sure she was clean from the afternoon activity with Joe. She worked on herself for several more minutes. She heard Emily knock and yell " Foods almost done Avril " through the door. " O.K." Avril yelled back, " I'll be out in two minutes ". Avril turned off the water and stepped out. She could smell the cooking hamburgers in the air. She dried heself off, got dressed and wrapped her hair in the towel.

Emily had let the folding table down and had it set with the food she'd prepared. Hamburgers and chips. She had also sliced some onion and pickles to put out along with the spread. Lately Avril had gotten used to eating at upscale, fancy restuarants like Nobu and room service at the ritzy hotels she stayed at. It's all about the image. She missed being able to go to a local joint and get a burger. She looked forward to this simple meal.

Avril and Emily chatted while they ate. Avril let Emily take the conversation where ever she wanted. She knew she intimidated her so she wanted her to feel comfortable around her. She told Avril how Nick showed her some new chords on his guitar. They talked about boys, what it was like to be on tour, Miley and their T.V. show. Emily was suprised Avril knew as much about their show as she did. Avril admitted one of her guilty pleasures was watching it. The time flew by and both girls had a nice time. Avril helped Emily clear the table and fold it back up.

Emily asked Avril what she wanted to do now. Avril told her " Well, you did such a good job chosing the meal, I'm gonna let you decide what we do, I'm all yours for the rest of the night ".

While Emily thought about it, Avril went to her room and returned with a bottle of Vodka she'd brought with her. She went to the fridge and got a tray of ice cubes and a bottle of lemon lime soda. She made herself a drink. She turned to Emily and asked her if she would like one. " Oh, could I "? she asked. " Sure, why not. Haven't you ever had a drink before "?, Avril asked. " I've had some wine a few times but never really had anything else ", she told her. " Well, one drink for the cute little lady in the babydoll coming up! " Again Emily's face broke out in a huge smile as Avril indulged her. She was not used to being the center of attention. She always played ' second fiddle ', so to speak, to Miley.

Avril felt herself actually liking Emily as they talked. She felt bad for her and envied her all at the same time. Avril could tell that Emily was a genuinely sweet person. Nothing phony about her. The kind of person who was loyal to her friends and would do almost anything for them. She felt bad for her because she had to, in fact, play second fiddle to Miley in everything. Miley wasn't mean to her as far as she could tell, but she failed to realize that she took her friend for granted. Miley always won the crown and Emily was always Miss Congeniality. And Emily seemed to be to sweet to let it bother her. She was happy that Miley was happy.

She envied her because she had a great gig with these Disney people. Sure they worked them. But they also made sure there was time for family. The kids got to go home regularly or the company brought the family to them if they were going on an extended tour. They tried to make sure their kids got to live as normal a life as possible while still working at their craft. She didn't have that when she started touring at the same age as Emily. She was away from home weeks at a time. She had to deal with all kinds of creeps who tried to take advantage of her. Hopped from one night gig to one night gig. She had to pound the pavement, city by city, to try and get airtime on some podunk radio station for three or four minutes.

Avril and Emily sat on the sofa together, sipping their drinks, watching T.V. and chatting. After a while, Avril made them another drink. They sat and watched the T.V. for a bit more. Avril smiled as they talked because she could tell Emily had really relaxed around her. Avril took the towel from around her hair and told Emily she needed to go to her room to brush out her hair. Emily asked Avril if she could brush her hair for her. " Sure, if you want to ", Avril said. " Tell you what, I'll make us a couple more drinks and bring them with me while you go to my room and find my brush ". Emily jumped up off the sofa, "O.K., see ya there " she said and made a dash to Avril's room.

With drinks in hand, Avril went to her room. Emily sat cross legged on Avril's bed holding the brush in her hand. Avril set the drinks down on the nightstand. She grabbed Emily's ankle, pulling on it. " Open up so I can sit ". Emily spread her legs apart. Avril noticed the thin material of her frilly panties now hugged and outlined Emily's pussy. Avril stared for a moment before turning around and sitting between her legs. She had Emily fold her legs a bit and place her feet in her lap. Emily started to brush Avril's hair. She enjoyed the feeling of Emily stroking her hair with the brush. Avril absent mindedly started to lightly stroke Emily's feet, tracing their shape with her fingers, tracing along the lenght of her feet to the toes and back. "Ohh, that feels nice Avril ", Emily said. Emily started to count outloud "... 8... 9... 10 ... Miley told me you should brush hair at least 100 times for it to really make your hair nice ". Avril noticed after every 10 brushstrokes or so Emily would pause to sip from her drink. By the time she reached 100, Emily had drained her drink.

"All done with the back Avril, now I need to do your front ", Emily announced. Avril released Emily's feet from her lap. She slid off the edge of the bed, turned and knelt in front of Emily between her opened legs. Emily had to scoot forward to reach Avril, drawing the material of her panties tighter. The material now cleaved itself between her pussy lips. Avril swallowed hard as she gazed at Emily's puffy pussy straining the panties. Avril rested her hands on Emily's thighs as she started to brush her hair again. Avril lightly teased the skin of Emily's thighs with her fingertips, down to the knee and back up, each time inching closer to her panty covered crotch. Emily was counting her brushstrokes again... "12 ... uhh 13 ... mmm 14 ", the caressing having an affect on her concentration. Avril felt Emily stop brushing and glanced up at her. Emily was intently staring back at her. Avril smiled at Emily and was about to ask her why she had stopped when Emily leaned down and kissed Avril on the lips.

Avril returned the kiss. Emily dropped the brush to the floor, placed a hand on either side of Avrils face and kissed her again. This time she slid the tip of her tongue between Avrils lips. Avril opened her mouth to accept. She reached up and lightly pushed on Emily's shoulders. Emily broke the kiss and offered no resistance as she lay back onto the bed. Avril bent her head down and lightly kissed Emily's panty covered pussy. "Ooooohh... ", Emily cooed at the first feathery kiss. Avril kissed the panties a few more times then opened her mouth and covered Emily's pussy with it. She slowly exhaled her breath through the material of her panties. " Ohh Geez ... wow ... Ohhh... " Emily moaned as the hot breath engulfed her pussy. She brought her legs up and planted her feet on either side of Avril's head, digging her heels into the mattress, opening her pussy wider in it's sheer covering. Avril exhaled another stream of hot breath onto Emily's pussy followed by a long, slow swipe with her tongue. She could feel and taste the wettness that leaked from within Emily. "Ohhh ... my ... that ... that's soooo gooood ... so gooood ", Emily moaned again, moving her hips and curling her pussy up into Avrils mouth.

Avril slid her hands under Emily and found the waistband of her frilly panties. She tugged at the waistband and started to slide them down. Emily lifted her hips slightly allowing Avril to pull them over her asscheeks and finally expose her puffy, swollen pussy. Her clit was swollen as well, the little pearl peaking out from within it's hooded covering. The cool air of the room tingling against her hot flesh. Avril stood and pulled the panties completely off of Emily. She then grabbed the hem of her own tank top and pulled it over her head letting her 34b tits fall free. She pushed her shorts down her legs and kicked them away, exposing her own pussy, swollen and wet with excitement. Avril took Emily's hands and pulled her up into a sitting position. She grabbed the top half of her babydoll nighty and pulled it up and off. Now both girls were completely naked.

Avril leaned in and kissed Emily, asking her, " before we go any further, are you sure this is what you want "?. Emily reached out to Avril taking her hands and pulling her down on top of her. " I lied to you earlier. When I told you I didn't want to go with Miley so she could visit her folks was only part truth. The real reason I wanted to stay behind was so I could be here with you. I was trying to figure a way to be with you ... just like this ". Emily opened her legs so Avril could settle between them. She pulled Avril's face to hers and kissed her lips.

Their tongues started a slow dance together as Emily carressed the skin of Avril's back with her hands, from her shoulders to the top of her ass. Avril hunched her hips, grinding her pubic bone into Emily's pussy. The coarse hair of Avril's patch scrapped across Emily's swollen clitoris. Emily ground her pussy back up into Avril as little electric like shocks jolted her. Emily sucked on Avril's tongue as the shocks enveloped her entire pussy. Avril broke the kiss and started to kiss her way down until she reached Emily's tits. She swirled her tongue around one of those pointy pink morsels, lightly nipping it with her teeth. Avril mover her head to the other titty and did the same. " Mmmm... ", Emily sighed as her nipples hardened. Avril spent a few moments suckling her pointy nipples before moving on. She trailed kisses down over Emily's ribcage and abdomen, stopping briefly to tease her bellybutton with her tongue before moving further down. Emily had drawn her legs back up so her feet were again planted on the bed. Avril slid off the end of the bed. Avril's nostrils flared as she inhaled the scent of excitement that eminated from Emily.

Avrils chin was tickled by the fine downy hairs that covered Emily's pussy. As her tongue touched the top of Emily's crease, she felt Emily quiver with anticipation. Emily's fingers clutched Avril's hair as her tongue made first contact with her sensitive, swollen nub. " Ohhhh ... Ohhhh... ", Emily moaned as Avril flicked her tongue over the little pearl. Avril moved one hand between Emily's legs, her fingers finding the parted lips of her labia. She moved her fingers between the slippery lips. She slowly inserted one finger into Emily as she continued to tease her clit with her tongue. " Ohh Yeah ... Ohh Yeah ... Ohhhh ... uhhhhnn ... uhhhnnnn... ", Emily groaned as Avril's finger worked in and out of her pussy. Avril added another finger to Emily's pussy and increased the speed as she speared her fingers deep. She curled her fingers inside Emily as she pistoned them in and out, searching for and finding her G-spot. Emily started to hump her hips wildly as her instincts took over her body. " Shit ... yessssss ... do meeeeee ... Oh ... Oh Avril ... so good ... so deep ... yesssss... ". Avril closed her lips around Emily's hard clit and sucked on it, her head bobing crazily to the rhythm of Emily's bucking hips. " Aarrrhhhggg ... Avil ... I ... I'm ... cumm ... gonna ... gonna cum ... Ohhhhhh ... sweeeeet geeezzzz ... cumming ... I'm cumming ... Ohhh Avril ... Ohhhh ... Eeeiii ", Emily screamed as her orgasm exploded. Avril pulled her fingers out of Emily and with one last flick of her tongue across her clitoris, she moved her mouth down to Emily's pussyhole and drove her tongue deep inside. Emily released a flood of her juices from deep within, pouring down her canal onto Avril's waiting tongue and into her mouth. Avril lapped furiously as the flow from Emily coated her face. The nectar that Avril tasted from Emily was as sweet as honey. As sweet as the girl that it came from. Emily slowly settled down as Avril continued to lick and kiss her pussy, now more loving and tenderly.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.