It's All About the Image - Cover

It's All About the Image

Copyright© 2009 by jackjohn

Chapter 2

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Avril Lavigne has to do a some concert dates with a few stars from Disney. Angry at first , she soon starts to like her new tour mates and helps them clear some hurdles in both their professional and personal lives. Join Avril as she helps her tour mates on matters of life and love.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Starring:

Avril Lavigne

Joe Jonas

with :

Miley Cyrus

Kevin Jonas

Emily Osmet

Nick Jonas

The phone rang in the trailer. This time Avril answered it. "O.K.", she said and hung up. " Let's go ladies, we've been summoned. Miley was the first one out of the back rooms. She was wearing a pair of tight fitting jeans, a wide strapped midrift halter top and some cowgirl boots. Emily finally came out wearing a mid thigh skirt and a vee-necked wide strapped tee. They both looked good Avril thought. She couldn't wear either of those outfits but, on them, they really fit. The girls made their way to the rehearsal area. Emily tried to avoid eye contact with Avril. Miley, on the other hand, chatted away with Avril. Avril was happy she was comfortable with Miley. She wasn't the air head she'd expected, though the jury was still out as to Emily.

The stage manager had everyone sit in front of him. He introduced himself as Jacques. Most of the Disney folks alredy knew him. He'd been directing their stage shows for a long time now. He explained the proposed sequence of how the shows would go. He explained that due to the size of the venues and their limited space, plus the costs and logistics involved, each performer would be using a karaoke like soundtrack for their sets. And they were instructed, at some point in each song, to say something to the crowd, to show they were actually singing and not lip syncing. They could, of course, do a song with an instrument if they wanted. Avril found out later that Disney had eight different tours going on at the same time and didn't have enough musicians to play at all the shows. This was the last show contracted so it ended up short the musicians to play it.

The first thing they were going to do was play two videos of Mitchell Musso (Oliver from Hannah). Disney was trying to keep him on the radar for a possible push later. He was one of the acts that 'Disney' had out on a seperate tour.

Then, Emily would open the shows. She was trying to get her singing career off the ground. She was actually very good and this kind of exposure with this top flight talent would be great for her. Plus, the audience would think seeing the videos of Mitchell and Emily performing were the two stars from Disney they were promised.

Next, the JoBros would perform. Avril had to laugh to herself at the mention of 'JoBros'. Sounded dirty. Their star was on the rise and this was to help promote their T.V. series along with their upcoming tour.

Then the suprise guest, Miley 'Hannah Montana' Cyrus would perform next. Her 'Hannah' persona was to soon be phased out as she wanted to perform more as Miley. She would do a few 'must do' Hannah songs as Hannah, then lose the wig and change, and finish her set as herself. The record company wanted to gauge the reception Miley received as Miley and not as Hannah.

Then, the jewel in the crown. Avril Lavigne would bring the house down with her set, a stage act that no one forgot once they'de seen it. Avril actually blushed a bit at the compliment the stage manager gave her.

And as a finale, they would all get together on stage and do their live version of Avril's 'Girlfriend' video. Avril would perform the song as the last one of her set. Just as the audience thought the show was ending, the soundtrack would start again and it was everyone on stage. The pairings for the finale were Joe and Avril, Nick and Emily and Kevin and Miley. A choreographer had been hired, starting the next day, to teach them the dance moves needed to do the live version of the video.

The rest of the run through went smoothly and quick. The guys and girls soon started to pair off as their assignments indicated. Everyone, even Avril, seemed genuinely excited about the finalie. She saw that these Disney people really put some effort into these shows and were trying to give the audience the best show they could. And they really tried to take care of their talent. She was definitely impressed.

Emily and Nick were off to one side. He was showing her a few chords on the guitar. Miley and Kevin were acting like the teens they were. She'd sing a verse of one of his songs and he'd sing a verse of hers, then they'd bust out laughing. Joe was no where to be found. Avril went to look for him. After a few minutes of searching she heard a muffled sigh from behind a closed door. Avril turned the doorknob and slowly pushed the door open. Joe was sitting on top of a few speaker cases with his back towards the door and she could hear the definite sound of someone trying to keep themself from crying. " Joe ... Joe, are you alright ", Avril barely whispered. " Huh ... Oh ... yeah, I'm fine ... everything's fine", he said, clearing his voice but keeping turned away from her. She closed the door behind her and made her way towards Joe. He made a few quick moves before she reached him. As she walked around in front of Joe, he sat there with a scared look on his face and his hands in his lap.

She looked into his eyes for a second before he looked away. She could tell from that brief glance that he was really troubled inside. She looked down to see his hands covering his crotch. Not to unusual until she saw that the zipper of his jeans was open. She tenatively reached forward and put her hand on top of his. She felt him go ridgid. He turned and looked at her with a look of fear in his eyes. " It's O.K. Joe. No matter what it is, Joe ... it's O.K. ". She lifted his hands from his lap and saw that he had his cock out of his pants. She was sure he was masturbating before she found him. She knew she should be making his life miserable right now. The virgin brother off in a dark corner whipping his skippy or something else crass like that. But in her heart she really felt the need not to be cruel to him right now. He looked at her. His eyes imploring her to understand and not judge him. She looked down at his cock again. She reached out and took his cock in her hand. Joe gasped at the feel of Avril grasping his naked dick. He was ashamed. He hung his head and began to cry again. "Shhhh ... it's alright. Don't cry. I won't say anything to anyone ". She lowered his head to her shoulder as she felt his arms circle her shoulders as he sobbed uncontrollably.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.