It's All About the Image - Cover

It's All About the Image

Copyright© 2009 by jackjohn

Chapter 1

Fan Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Avril Lavigne has to do a some concert dates with a few stars from Disney. Angry at first , she soon starts to like her new tour mates and helps them clear some hurdles in both their professional and personal lives. Join Avril as she helps her tour mates on matters of life and love.

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Celebrity   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

this chapter

Starring:

Avril Lavigne

Miley Cyrus

(ff, mast)

Emily Osmet

also with:

Joe Jonas

Nick Jonas

Kevin Jonas

feedback welcomed

Avril couldn't believe it! She was being booked her to appear at a 3 day outdoor concert tour.

With ... of all fucking people ... the ... the ... the fucking...

"The fucking Jonas brothers "?... "Are you fucking kidding me"?... "Why can't they get Tisdale or Hudgens or one of the other Disney clones to do this fucking concert with these pretty boys?, Avril yelled at her manager.

"Well Avril", her manager tried to calmly explain, " a couple of the Disney girls are on the tour, but your last album sold so well and even though your music has a lot more edge to it than theirs, your demographics indicate your reaching basiclly the same target audience as they are. The same girls that scream for the brothers are also huge fans of yours. The record label has already made the deal. You meet up with them tomarrow to start a week of rehearsals". He handed her the schedule, her set list of songs, a promo DVD, and the instructions for when she'd be picked up, the airline, hotel, etc.

Avril was furious. "Un - fucking - believable ", she screamed. " I'm going to be stuck with some airhead chicks and these three born again virgins whose idea of fun is ice cream and cookies. When this shit is over, I'm going to go see these record company fuckers and kick their asses. Now get the fuck out of my house before I start with your ass ".

She stormed off to her bedroom, slamming doors and kicking furniture along the way. She threw the stuff on her computer table then threw herself face down onto her bed and screamed into her pillow.

After an hour or so, Avril calmed down enough to get off the bed. She walked over to the computer table and grabbed the promo DVD her manager had given her. Still shaking from her fit of anger, she opened the DVD player and inserted the disc. This was the same disc that the TV stations were using to promote the concerts in the area they would be in. A loud flourish of music began with her hit 'Girlfriend'. The announcer led in proclaiming that Avil Lavigne would be the star attraction of the concerts. 'At least I'm getting top billing', she thought to herself. The next thing on the DVD was some sappy love song with the announcer telling everyone that the Jonas brothers would be joining Avril. Several pictures of the brothers flashed across the screen, followed by very short interviews with each brother telling everyone how excited they were that Avril was going to be there. Though she hated to admit it, she thought the brothers were each cute in their own way. And if she had to admit it, Joe was by far the hottest of the three. Last, the announcer spoke of a very special suprise appearance by a couple of stars from Disney. No names were given by the announcer. "Now I wonder who the fuck they are going to be", Avril mumbled to herself.

Avril got some sleep. She had to get up at 3:00 a.m. to catch a flight at 5:00 a.m ... She showered and dried her hair, packed several pairs of panties and a several bras with her make-up and hair dryer in an overnight bag. Her wardrobe had already been shipped ahead of her. If she needed anything else, the fucking record company would have to buy it for her. She met the limo downstairs at 4:15 a.m. for the 20 minute ride to the airport. At the airport, she saw her manager making sure everything was arranged but obviously trying to avoid her. She walked over to him and said "Hey, listen, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bite your fucking head off. I know you were just doing your job. You forgive me "?, she said, smiling pretty and fluttering those beautiful eyes at him teasingly. He smiled at Avril, taking her bag from her and walking her up the gangway to the jet.

The jet touched down a few hours later at the airport. There were a throng of fans at the gate to greet her. She smiled and waved to everyone and took time to pose for a few pictures for them. A limo was waiting to take her to her hotel. She settled in for the ride, which took about 10 minutes. Once they got there, her manager told her she would be leaving in an hour for a 'meet and greet' with the brothers and the Disney girls and to start rehearsals. Avril unpacked her few things before going over to her wardrobe trunk to pick out something to wear.

When she exited the hotel for the limo, her manager turned to see her and his eyes widened at the sight. Avril was wearing the short pink and white plaid skirt and white skull tee she wears onstage when she sings 'Girlfriend', but instead of the fishnets, tubesocks and Chuck Taylors she usually wore with them, she was bare legged and wearing some sexy, open toe high heeled pumps. "Your looking ... err ... a bit ... ahh ... hot there Avril", he stammered. "Why thank you", she said with a big smile. " I figured since I have to do this I may as well have some fun and tease the three virgins ". With that, she got in the limo.

Avril arrived at the rehearsal site and was lead down the hall to a room marked 'reception room'.

She walked in and found the brothers sitting together on a sofa at the far side of the room. She smiled to herself as she deliberately walked slowly and sexily towards them. All three brothers mouths fell open at the sight of Avril. She reached the sofa and extended her hand first to Kevin, who half stood up, nervously shook her hand and said 'Hi'. Next was Nick, who did the same as Kevin and half stood to say hello to Avril. She was enjoying this. She could tell from their body language they were trying to hide the fact that they were getting hard-ons looking at her. She moved down to greet Joe. His gaze started at her toes and slowly progressed up her legs, then up the rest of her until he looked into her eyes. He suprised her by standing comletely upright to meet her and shake her hand. She glanced down to see that he was also sporting some wood but was not attempting to hide the fact he was. And the bulge it made in his tight jeans ... mmmmm ... yeah ... it was nice, she thought.

After a few minutes of chit-chat, one of the girls from the staff came over to Avril to take her to her dressing room. The girl explained that she would be staying here on site. The dressing trailer was custom built, quite big and she would have her own room, that her clothing trunks had been picked up and delivered there, and she would be sharing it with her co-stars from Disney. Avril was not happy with this news but did see that the trailer was actually bigger than she expected and figured 'what the hell, I'm getting a truck load of money for this shit and it's only for a week or so'.

She stepped into the trailer and immediately heard two girls voices talking to one another. "Did you see the size of his thing', one girl giggled. The other girl giggled back, "I know, his thing looked big. I wonder if Nick or Kevin's things are that big too ". Then both girls burst into another fit of giggles. Avril rolled her eyes and shook her head. She figured these two got about the same greeting she did when they met the brothers. " It's called a Cock ", she yelled out. " or a Dick, or a Prick, or a Pecker, not a Thing ". Suddenly the trailer was quiet for a moment. The Avril saw two sets of eyes peer around the corner. "You can come out. Despite what you may have heard, I don't bite ... at least not very hard ... at first ", Avril said with a chuckle. Slowly, two heads emerged from around the corner.

Avril was suprised to see the heads belonged to Miley Cyrus and Emily Osmet. 'Oh great', she thought to herself 'Hannah -fuckin'- Montana and her sidekick Lola'. Then she realized she was blushing a little bit, inwardly embarrassed to herself that she actually watched the show alot.

"Oh My Gosh", Emily sputtered, "Look Miley, It's Avril! It's Avril ... freakin' ... Lavigne! Eep!" Avril laughed, Emily actually made that 'eep' noise in real life, not just on the show. Miley walked out from behind Emily and stuck out her hand. "Avril, I'm ... wow ... so excited to meet you. I'm really a big fan of yours ", she said as Avril took her hand. " You don't have to say that because I'm here", Avril said to Miley. "No, it's true!", Miley exclaimed. " I know you probably never saw my show, but I do model some of my 'Hannah' outfits after your style". Avril thought for a second and did realize that she had seen Miley wearing short plaid skirts, tees, hoodies, and even boots a few times. " I guess you really do at that ", Avril said, before she realized she said it. " You've seen the show "?, Emily burst out asking, " How freakin' cool is that Miley! Avril Lavigne has seen the show ".

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.