Dream to Reality - Cover

Dream to Reality

Copyright© 2009 by Texrep

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Kate's dreams are colourful, but she finds reality is much better.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

Stuart came into the office for some samples before he left on the Monday. He packed the Mondeo estate with everything he needed. Kate had once wondered why he drove the Ford; after all he had a Jaguar that was only six months old. Stuart had explained.

"Customers expect to see you in a relatively new car, but not a car that is superior to the one they drive. It's the same with the suits. Wear something too high class and they will think we are making too much money, and will want to bargain me down." With that simple explanation Kate now understood the sales psychology he used. Just before he left he gave her an envelope.

"I understand that Meg is taking you out on Wednesday to the races. There's a monkey (five hundred pounds) in the envelope, buy yourself a nice dress and place a bet or two."

"Boss, I can't take this."

"Why shouldn't you? You do a damn good job; the business wouldn't be as successful as it is without you. Let's just say it's a bonus for hard work." Kate hadn't realised that Meg intended they should go to the races. She had never mentioned an interest in Horse racing.

That Tuesday Meg called in for coffee in the morning. To her shock Kate gave her the envelope with the money.

"Stuart gave me this, but I can't accept it." Meg was in the mood for an argument. Coolly she asked.

"Why?"

"Stuart pays me well enough. I can't take more money, just because I am going out for the day with you."

"I see." She let Kate wait for the next comment. "What were you thinking of wearing tomorrow?"

"I was going to wear the blue suit." Meg nodded.

"And I suppose you were going to wear the white blouse underneath?"

"It had crossed my mind, yes."

"Kate! You are not going for a job interview. We are having a day out at the races. It is going to be fun and frivolous. We need to be pretty, fluttery butterflies. We need to be flirtatious and wicked. You are going to wear a really nice frock. Because you have very nice boobs you should show a little bit of décolleté to bring the admirers. You are going to put on stockings with a garter belt, the skimpiest of underwear and high heels, as high as possible. You will feel fantastic because you know what is under your frock, the gentleman, and he will be a gentleman won't, but he will be eager to find out. Whether he does or not is up to you. Now do you understand?" In the face of Meg's determination Kate couldn't refuse.

"Ok, Meg you have convinced me. I'll pop out this lunchtime and go and look for a dress."

"No you won't." Meg responded. "You will come out now, with me. I want to make sure you get the right dress. You want something that draws attention to your boobs and your legs."

"Don't you trust me to buy the dress on my own?"

"No, Kate I don't. You will come back with something that looks ok. But you need the dress that shows you are a stunner, which will attract the best of gentlemen. I am coming with you. Get your handbag, put that money in it and let's go." Kate did as she was told.

Just as they were leaving, Meg had another thought.

"Just give me a moment." She picked up the phone and dialled a number.

"Sherry? It's Meg. Look I know you have got me in tomorrow at nine. Do you think you could take my friend at the same time?"

"Yes. I know it's difficult, but I would remember the favour if you could."

"You will. That's great, Sherry. I owe you one." She replaced the handset.

"We are going to have our hair done at nine tomorrow, at Cuts." Kate was shocked and put her hand to her mouth.

"I can't afford them."

"You don't have to. It's my treat Ok."

They went back to Meg's home after seeing the hairdresser on the Wednesday arriving about eleven o'clock. Meg had suggested that Kate bring her clothes over and they would dress there. Meg did not say that she intended supervising Kate's make up, or that she had other plans. The dress was exactly what Meg wanted for her, although Kate had hesitated about wearing something that had a shorter skirt than she would contemplate, and certainly a neckline that would put more of her breasts on display than anything else she had in her wardrobe. As Kate went to put on her brassiere, Meg shook her head.

"Take it off you don't need that. Look at you, your boobs sit high and they don't sag in the slightest. "Kate protested.

"I can't. With this neckline anyone could look down and see all of me."

"That will happen only if you want it to happen. That dress is cut so well it won't bag at all unless you deliberately flash." Kate allowed herself to be persuaded. She had no heels higher than three inches, which upset Meg a little, if she had known she would have insisted that Kate buy some shoes as well. However they were pretty, silver, strapped sandals, which revealed all of her feet apart from where the straps crossed. Meg made sure that Kate's toenails were buffed and painted perfectly. Their dressing was accompanied by giggles and laughter, enhanced by the glass or two of Chardonnay. Kate by this time was so used to her friend taking charge that she made little argument when Meg painted her lips with liner to give them greater definition, then added just a little more eye shadow and blusher. Sherry had cut and taken back Kate's hair from her face, advising her that as she had such great bone structure cutting like that would emphasise her cheek bones. When she looked into the long mirror in the bedroom she saw a very different woman. Meg came and stood beside her.

"Well?"

"I can't believe that is me."

"It is you Kate! And I am a bit pissed off now. You look so good; no one is going to look at me."

The car that Meg had ordered arrived at one o' clock. It was a Silver Mercedes. As they got in Meg told Kate.

"I didn't want to drive as we will probably have a few glasses of champers today." That worried Kate.

"I don't think I could afford more than one or two." Meg laughed.

"Don't worry girlfriend. We won't be buying any of them."

Sandown Park was resplendent in sunshine when they arrived. Meg and Kate made their way slowly through the crowds towards the Premier Enclosure. Meg waved the Premier enclosure badges casually at the Steward, who probably would have let them in anyway. Pretty elegant ladies were de rigueur for either of the enclosures, but especially the Premier. It encouraged the gentlemen to spend well. Meg explained the dress code.

"It's quite strict. They don't insist that gentlemen wear jackets and ties, nor ladies, hats. The style is 'smart casual'. They like collared, tailored shirts on gentlemen. Jeans are acceptable, although I have never seen anyone wearing them. They don't allow trainers, non-tailored shorts, vests, or football or rugby shirts."

"I like that." Kate was pleased with the regulations. "No Jeans or trainers. But from what you said we didn't have to dress up like this."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.