Kim/ron Mind Switch Out-takes - Cover

Preview

Kim/ron Mind Switch Out-takes

by Barnabus

Copyright© 2009 by Barnabus

Caution: This Fan Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Romantic, Heterosexual, Fiction, Fan Fiction, Superhero,

Fan Fiction Sex Story: In the *Kim Possible* series, there is an episode where the evil Dr. Draken uses a diabolical machine to switch Kim Possible's and her sidekick Ron Stoppable's minds into each other's bodies. This story picks up where each teen's mind is in the other's body, supplying scenes that might have been omitted in the episode. This story is rated "MA"... for Mature/Adult

Kim Possible, Ron Stoppable and Bonnie belong to Disney. If Walt were still alive, I never would have considered writing this story. But his successors in the corporate world have continued to show a blatant disregard for Walt's moral values and integrity, so following their guidance, I am borrowing Kim for my own pleasure.

The story is written for enjoyment and entertainment purposes only, and no commercial profit is expected to be made from it. It may be copied for personal use or for posting on other sites, provided they are free sites ... that is, no "membership fee", no 'adult verification service', and no sites that sells their mailing list or member's information to outsiders.

(If you do copy this story to another web page, please give me the courtesy of an e-mail, so I can see where my work is going. Who knows? Maybe you'll introduce me to a new favorite website!)

Like most stories of this ilk, at the end of the story (unless there is a sequel) the characters are magically returned to their original condition, undamaged, unharmed, and unchanged in any way with no memory of the events that have taken place ... It is as if the story had never happened, because, after all, it never really did.

The story begins after the mind switch has taken place. (Please bear with me: It's difficult to describe a situation where a male brain is in a female body, and vice-versa.)

And for the politically correct crowd, it is assumed that both teens are eighteen years old. They celebrated their 18th birthday yesterday.


A mainstay for any writer is feedback from the readership.
I would greatly appreciate any comments or reviews of this story,
both positive and negative. Remember feedback leads to more stories!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.