Ghosts of the Past - Cover

Preview

Ghosts of the Past

by bryans_woman

Copyright© 2009 by bryans_woman

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Mult, Consensual, Romantic, Historical, Extra Sensory Perception, Mystery, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Lactation, Pregnancy,

Drama Sex Story: Charles Richards and Thomas Seldon are investigating an illegal arms smuggling ring for the FBI. Ghosts from their wives and their friends pasts are giving them their best leads. The investigation proves that all of their lives were fated to be intertwined... and they add some new friends to their group. The couples all happily begin their families and then one last "ghost" pops up to haunt Diana and Charles...

Prologue

Betsy Hightower returned to her home in Oregon at the end of November 1956. She'd made the trip to Los Angeles to pick up her car and make funeral arrangements for her nephew. Her sister, Eddie's mother, had been too overwrought to make the trip. She frowned. Oh, God ... how would she tell Mary how sick and evil her son was? She couldn't believe what the police had told her...

A few hours later, Betsy sat staring at the blank expression on her younger sister's face after she'd told her the whole story about what Eddie had done and how he was killed. "I'm so sorry, Mary."

Mary just stared blankly, but her mind was whirling. Her boy ... her baby ... her darling son ... Why did had he left her? Didn't he know how much she loved him and needed him? It had to have been HER ... that little bitch must have seduced him somehow ... She'd lured him away from her and now he was dead ... because of HER!

Don't worry, my darling Eddie ... someday, I'll make her pay...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.