Clit Fuck

by Thesandman

Copyright© 2009 by Thesandman

Erotica Sex Story: When a big clit is ALMOST all a woman really needs

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Reluctant   Group Sex   Orgy   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

Two erotic words that are rarely used together. When my best friend Brian told me about a party he'd attended the weekend before, he used those same two words to describe for me an act he had personally witnessed and found to be one of the most sensual erotic sights he had ever seen. At first, I had a hard time trying to believe him, though I immediately agreed to consider going with him the following weekend to check it out for myself.

Brian and I shared an apartment together within reasonable distance to the university we were both attending. The fact that I was a woman, and he was a man had never been a factor that had interfered with our friendship. Brian and I had been more like brother and sister for years. We'd seen one another naked plenty of times, and though I had found it interesting when looking at him, and no doubt he me as well, sex had never occurred between us even though we had in fact on rare occasion, flirted with one another or hinted at the possibility of that.

Week's back, Brian had begun seeing a fiery little redhead with big tits, who enjoyed showing herself off. She had no hang-ups whatsoever about running around our apartment in the nude. It was also common knowledge she was bi-sexual, another interesting point. I myself had been curious about it, but had never actually done anything more than a few curious kisses playing silly party games, and once thumbing another girls nipples, and she mine, as an additional dare. Beyond that, my experience with other women was limited. Though admittedly, it wasn't something I wouldn't do out of pure curiosity. What was funny was, Janet made it immediately known to me, thinking perhaps I was likewise bi-sexual, that she only played with one person at a time, male or female. It was her way of telling me I could certainly look ... but not touch.

I laughed at hearing that without telling her I in fact didn't consider myself to be bi-sexual, or even curious about it at all, even though I was, and might in fact have given in to some of my curiosity with her given the chance. But after what she'd said, I tucked those thoughts away and didn't actually consider them after that. However, I would be the first one to admit, it was always a delight to come home from class, seeing Janet sitting on the couch, or at the table in the nude, her nice sized double D breasts resting on the table (which she usually did on purpose) as she worked on some assignment she had to do in school. Her pussy was exactly the same color as her hair, though she kept it trimmed pretty short, a tiny tight little "V" of bright red hair resting between her legs. And just looking at her sitting there the way she was, even when Brian wasn't around, did tend to arouse me though again, I knew I would never openly approach her myself after what she'd said.

As for myself, I didn't consider myself to be a looker or anything like that, though I'd been told in the past I was attractive, cute ... all those typical pointed yet accepted comments. Looking at myself in the mirror of course, I saw perhaps more flaws than anyone else might. Though if they were looking at me naked, no doubt they'd over look anything I saw and be content with staring at my own tits. Being from Mexican descent, I had an olive complexion, which turned considerably darker in an instant with a little sun. Long dark hair that fell well to the middle of my back, and long shapely legs and thighs, which I considered to be my best assets. It was typically however my own breasts that if ever exposed, or even partially so, always drew the most attention. Not nearly as large as Janet's were, they were still moderately sized, well rounded and fell heavy against my ribcage. Something I personally saw as a flaw in myself. I certainly didn't have the "perky" pointed nicely shaped breasts that many other women had. But the one thing that as I said always drew attention was my very large, dark areolas. They almost entirely covered the front of my breasts, which again I thought wasn't as attractive looking as most women's were. In addition to that, I had thicker than average nipples, which when erect, turned into what an ex-boyfriend of mine had labeled as "thumb-sized gumdrops," something which ever since he'd said that, I saw them as.

I kept myself entirely shaved too, though I now preferred keeping myself that way. Waxing, as well as shaving to keep everything soft and smooth was a constant chore for me. My bush if left to grow naturally was very thick, and could become unruly in a heartbeat should I ever let it go. A trait I'd certainly inherited from my mother, whose own pussy hair seemed to grow like a forest between her legs. I'd made an immediate promise to myself upon seeing hers a few times, that I'd never let it get that way, and since then, never had.

And though I liked my big brown eyes as I saw them, my other flaw was a slightly crooked nose, which I'd broken as a child and had never healed straight. It wasn't so bad that I felt it needed correction, but it was something I took notice of and saw every time I looked at myself in the mirror. I liked my lips as well, soft and full looking, but I'd always felt my chin was too long, too pointed, and was yet again another one of those personal flaws I felt that I had. Though the shape and size of my chin had never once come up in topic of conversation with anyone I'd ever dated. So again, it was something I guess which I saw in myself that I didn't exactly appreciate.

I could live without being called beautiful, gorgeous or breathtaking. As long as I got an occasional "cute" or at least attractive out of whomever it was I was seeing at the time. Though it was inevitably the stares and smiles at my tits that I most often got regardless of anything else.

Brian on the other hand always referred to me as his sexy adopted sister. That one I actually preferred over just about any other comment tossed my way. Though I'm not sure my boyfriends would have enjoyed referring to me in that way at the time, unless of course they had secret thoughts about their own sisters!

Janet was as usual sitting at our kitchen table working on an assignment when Brian got home from his classes. And as usual, she was again nude. I figured within ten minutes after his coming home, they'd sequester themselves once again in his bedroom for a while. Usually when they did that, I'd either turn up the TV in order to drown out her louder than normal moans and groans, or put in a pair of earphones and crank the music I was listening to just loud enough that I couldn't hear them.

Not that I minded it when I did. But unfortunately, listening to the two of them getting it on tended to make me horny too, and lately I was starting to get frustrated at having to take matters into my own hand so to speak, and wasn't in the frame of mind to end up doing that today either.

"So Theresa, have you decided to go with me this weekend?" He asked. I had already told him I'd think about it without actually committing to going. For one, as open-minded as I considered myself in being, I was still reluctant to actually go someplace where I knew that many others would be openly having sex while others watched. It wasn't expected that simply in going that you were expected to participate, in fact ... many who did go never did. It was for those who did enjoy having sex in front of others who went for that specific purpose, true exhibitionists, and voyeurs all coming together for a night of erotic wild fun. I didn't really consider myself either one, but again after what Brian had told me he'd seen the last time, I was admittedly curious.

Somewhat aroused and horny at having looked at Janet sitting there in the nude, and knowing full well the two of them would soon be off fucking in his bedroom, I made up my mind there and then.

"Sure, why not?" I responded. "Might be interesting to see that." Brian laughed, already beginning to unbutton his shirt as Janet stood up heading off for his bedroom.

"You don't know the half of it sis," he called me affectionately, even though I really wasn't his sister. "Until I saw it with my own eyes, I couldn't believe it either, but it truly was erotic and naughty as hell, and I'm looking forward to seeing her do it again."

The girls name was Samantha, though everyone called her Sam for short. What was interesting was the fact she actually had some sort of doctorate, so it wasn't like she was this dumb blonde type, which in fact she wasn't anyway. She was a dark haired brunet, though she wore her hair fairly short. Small breasted as opposed to a lot of women without being flat chested by any means. She was likewise petite in her stature and build, which perhaps added to, and even over emphasized, the way I saw it, the description of the woman's enormous clit as Brian had so delicately tried describing it to me. To be perfectly honest, I simply couldn't imagine it the way that he had. And knew then it was something I too would actually have to see for myself.


I was actually nervous as hell by the time the weekend came. The place we'd be going to as Brian had described it was an older home that at one time had been considered almost a mansion. Refurbished, and totally modernized and updated now, it was actually owned and lived in by the woman Brian had told me about. She had literally gutted the basement floor, turning it into what he called almost a private club of sorts with its own entryway into the house. No one ventured anywhere else, though there was really no need to as there was a large bathroom downstairs, which could accommodate several people at once. The only problem being as I saw it, it was entirely "unisex", something I wasn't sure I'd be very comfortable with, with both men and women using it at the exact same time. Luckily I suppose, there were four separated stalls, which the women used, and four standing urinals, which the men used. At least the place was sparkling clean when I actually went in to see it.

In addition to that, everyone was invited to bring their favorite booze, which you simply put your name on. The available bartender which Sam had on hand kept them available behind the bar, and mixed drinks for everyone as they desired them, doing so based on tips which seemed pretty lucrative for him even though you weren't paying for the actual booze you brought with you.

As I said, the room downstairs was enormous, and interestingly decorated. There were several large comfortable couches along three separate walls, the floor in between was wide open, and interestingly cushioned beyond simple plush carpeting. It was bouncy when you stepped on it and reminded me to some extent of a giant padded, yet soft trampoline which took up the entire floor. Against the one bare wall were several shelves and containers that held an assortment of throw pillows as well as a few beanbag like chairs, which people could use for activities on the floor if they desired them. There was even a DJ available who played music most of the evening, though more like background noise more than anything as it wasn't the intent to sit around listening to music. The obvious was, to sit watching people having sex, and listening to the sounds they made when they did.

Though I was somewhat prepared for seeing and observing all that, sitting on one of the available couches next to Brian and Janet, while we sipped our drinks. It was more towards the end of the night I was most anxious about. It was then that as I understood it, Samantha, or Sam, pretty much became the single star attraction. Most often she'd select someone out of the audience who was willing of course, to basically perform with her for everyone's pleasure. After that, the night's entertainment basically ended and everyone was then invited to leave save for a select few who she'd spoken with during the evening, inviting to stay for what god knows what afterwards.

I had worn a bit of a sexy dress, not so much for having plans of participating or getting involved with anyone, because I hadn't intended to. But I was at least comfortable, and liked the way I looked in it. Fairly low cut, as well as being short without being indecent as I saw it. Many others I noticed wore far more daring apparel than I had, hinting at the likelihood they would eventually be joining in the exhibitionistic side of things as opposed to the more voyeuristic like myself.

We had just taken our seat on one of the couches, drinks in hand when the lights came down just like you'd expect to see in a movie theatre. Moments later the hostess herself came through a side door as though entering a stage, and walked over to stand in the middle of the room waiting for everyone to quiet and settle down before speaking. She wore what simply was a rather elegant black piece of lingerie, which highlighted her attributes without giving them away. She really did look sensual as hell as she stood there without actually appearing vulgar in it, much to my surprise.

"Well ladies and gentlemen," she began smiling as she looked about the entire circumference of the room. "As you all know, I enjoy holding these weekly parties, gatherings, as I call them. And notice many regulars, as well as a few fresh faces who have joined us tonight. So welcome to you all. Now ... before we get started, I wanted to go over a few very important rules. Rules, which I expect to be followed and adhered to. Should anyone refuse to do so, you will not only be escorted out, asked to leave, but you will be blackballed from ever returning here again. Everyone understand that?" She asked once again looking about the now silent room simply getting a few acknowledged murmurs and nods of the head in response to that.

"Very good, now then. As you all know since you're here in the first place, this is a place for those of you who wish to participate, to do so, for the enjoyment and pleasure of all those who don't. Feel free to enjoy your partners here in the center of the room to your heart's content. There is a dressing room through the rear door on your right where you can hang up your clothing if you wish, along with an assortment of available robes you can wear if you chose to do so. There are also an assortment of toys, all of which have been sterilized for your use. I would only ask that once you are through with them, you would place them in the bin on the far wall." Sam pointed that out to everyone else as well, letting them know they were to be placed there for cleaning and sterilization once again after the night was over.

"And finally, those of you who decide in the beginning to merely watch and observe, enjoy yourselves. If you decide you'd also like to participate, you may of course do so. But ... if it's your intention to do so with someone else you're not familiar with, or didn't come with, the most basic rule here is ... no means no. Always ask first before automatically assuming anything. Any complaints, any unwanted advances by anyone, male or female, will not be tolerated. Period! And finally, after a couple of hours of naughty fun, I will then ask all of you to rejoin one another around the room. It is here that I like to invite one or two others in joining me alone in the middle of the room for your further entertainment. I don't mind anyone, including the initial voyeurs who chose not to participate in the first place, if during the course of the evening they pleasure themselves, that too is perfectly permissible. But while I am the one providing the entertainment, that is all which will be going on. You can fondle touch one another, but nothing beyond that. No fucking, no oral ... only mutual touching of one another, or yourselves if that pleases you to do so while watching me and my chosen partners. Everyone understand that?"

Once again everyone within the room acknowledge that they did. It was interesting to note there was a sudden feel of anticipatory excitement as subtle music began playing in the background.

"Very well, everyone? Enjoy!"

I watched then as Sam sauntered over to what was obviously a small little loveseat close to where the bar was. She was the only one who sat down there, though Brian told me during the course of the evening, she very often invited people to join her there on the couch so she could talk to them, and most likely discuss with them the possibility of joining her in the middle of the room later, or in many cases, being given an invitation to stay for the more private party afterwards.

I also noticed several couples get up and immediately exit through the doorway into the dressing area where she'd instructed them to all go, returning a short time later, some wearing the robes provided, others in various states of undress, many wearing sexy lingerie, which they'd obviously brought with them to change into. A few actually returned entirely naked, not wearing anything at all.

"Whew, this will be interesting," I said speaking to myself, not realizing I had spoken a bit more loudly than I had. Brian laughed, his own eyes already taking in the provocative scenery, as did Janet, the two of them sitting closely together. I began wondering if they would eventually participate themselves, or be simply content to sit and watch, just as I'd be doing.

"Just wait," he grinned looking at me. "Like I said, the feature show is more than worth it, but so's the lead up to all that, if you've got any sort of voyeuristic tendencies at all. Oh ... and Theresa? Not saying we will or we won't ... but we might, you know ... sort of fool around with one another a little? So ... if we do, hope you won't feel too weird about that. We can always get up and go sit on another couch if we do."

I hadn't really considered that very real possibility, but what it did, was remind me should they leave, it was entirely possible some stranger would then sit next to me, and fondle himself, or herself, and I wasn't sure I'd feel any better about that happening if they did.

"Do me a favor, if you do ... stay where you are. If I'm uncomfortable, I'll just stare at the middle of the room. I'd rather that, than end up sitting next to some guy while he strokes his cock if you don't mind."

This time Janet laughed. "You mean you wouldn't enjoy seeing that? Even if it wasn't someone you knew? I certainly would!"

I did have to laugh back at her response. "Maybe after I've had a few drinks, I might change my mind about that, especially if he's good looking. But ... until I cross that bridge, just do me a favor and stay where you are. I can always go stand by the bar if I have to," I told them both.

It wasn't long after that, that several couples began playing in the middle of the room together while most everyone else stood about watching them. Within a short period of time, many of those had indeed taken cocks out to stroke, along with one or two women who preferred to likewise watch, though they now openly began playing with themselves while doing so. I almost found that more entertaining than watching the far more explicit activities taking place in the middle of the room.

I was admittedly surprised to soon after find myself becoming far more aroused than I realized I might. I had of course seen and watched a few x-rated movies in my time, and for the most part enjoyed watching them. But seeing it happening live was an entirely different experience for me. Hearing the wickedly erotic moans and groans from the participants fucking or having oral sex with one another in the middle of the room while everyone else simply watched, as far more arousing that I had ever imagined. I couldn't blame many, if not most of those who simply did watch, when they began openly fondling themselves or their partners. I had even found my own hand wandering down between my legs a time or two without realizing I even had until Brian actually brought it to my attention.

"Go on Theresa, don't be shy. If you're horny ... enjoy yourself. Everyone else is!" And as he had basically warned me previously, Janet had in fact removed his stiff hard cock, now fondling it as the two of them sat there. Likewise, she'd removed her blouse completely, giving Brian free access to her boobs as he sat beside her fondling them.

I'd seen Brian naked. I'd never seen him with a full erection. I was now. He had a nice cock, and for the first time ever, I actually found myself a little jealous of the fact that Janet was stroking it, and I wasn't. Even more oddly, he was caressing and playing with her breasts, and not mine.

In defense, I simply laughed, blushing profusely. "I'm not sure I've had quite enough to drink yet to take it to that level," I told them both. "But if my fingers keep scooting off to dance between my legs without my realizing it, you just never know!"

Having said that, Brian and Janet now began fondling one another even more openly, making it difficult for me to keep my eyes focused on the middle of the room, and not on the two of them. In doing that, I also glanced over to where our hostess was sitting. At the moment, she had a rather good looking guy sitting on one side of her, and his date, who I'd seen him come in with earlier on the other. Each of them was fondling her now bare breasts, on the small side as I stated, but having two very hard pink-tipped nipples that stood well out and away from her breasts as she sat there.

"I bet she's interviewing," Brian said leaning over to speak to me whispering. "For the after party later," he added.

I nodded my head in understanding of that, though turning my attention once again back to Janet's hand as she sat there stroking Brian's cock. Seeing seepage of his lubrication suddenly bubble up from the tip, sent a minor jolt of additional arousal coursing through me. It had been too fucking long since I'd had sex with anyone, and my long frustrated drought was starting to have an impact on me. I could feel the juice from my pussy starting to pool between my legs, almost immediately saturating the sheer panties I had on. Much to my own surprise, I threw caution to the wind, bunched up my skirt just high enough to allow myself access to my own pussy. Without revealing myself entirely, I did allow my hand to slip down beneath the waistband of my panties where I quickly dipped a finger inside myself.

"That's better," Brain mused once again. "Nice to see you at least willing to do that."

Once again I ignored his comment before I got too embarrassed to continue, figuring that once I gave myself even a mild little orgasm, it might be enough to satisfy me temporarily at least, and thus quench the fire between my legs. All it did however, was make it worse, especially when the couple I'd seen sitting next to Sam suddenly stood up and removed their clothing. In moments, they too had joined the throng now having a virtual orgy in the middle of the room, and worse, no more than ten feet away from where I was sitting!

And I thought Brian had a fairly decent cock after seeing it hard for the first time. This guy's cock however, was in my mind ... a masterpiece! It was like looking at a perfectly molded piece of sculpture. Now I'm not one for being very good with sizing up things, but looking around, he was a damn sight larger than most. Not only was his cock long and rigidly hard, but it had a girth on it that I seriously doubt I could have wrapped my entire hand around very easily. The tip too was amazingly impressive. Like looking at a pointed little mushroom, a wide flange around the head, which I watched as he slid in and out of the blonde's bare pink pussy, seemed to grab at her lips with each and every thrust in and out of her. I found myself sitting there wishing it was my cunt he was sticking that beautiful prick into, and actually found myself panting, groaning and moaning with each thrust. And in addition to that, he had twice looked up towards me, smiling both times, and once even winking at me as though he knew I was damn well thinking that too!

"I need a drink," I announced to Brian and Janet, standing up on wobbly legs as I began making my way around the room towards the bar. I knew if I didn't, I'd find myself naked and laying on the floor next to them hoping for a turn.

I now stood near the bar sipping the drink I'd had the bartender make for me, trying to gather my wits about me. I was soon startled when one of the big strong looking men who I knew must be among Sam's bouncers tapped me on the shoulder and whispered to me.

"Sam would appreciate it if you wouldn't mind joining her on her couch for a moment," he said pleasantly smiling at me.

I immediately glanced over in her direction as she sat there now alone, looking towards me and waving me over. I soon found myself heading her way, curious as to what she wanted, or even expected from me, though I also knew there was no fucking way I was going to be a part of her private performance. Still, I was curious as to what it was that she might want to speak to me about, so headed over, introducing myself, and then being asked to sit down next to her.

"You're new here," she began. "Haven't seen you before. And in case you didn't know, the names Samantha, though all my friends simply call me Sam."

"Theresa," I responded nervously. "And yes I am, I came with my friend Brian, and his girlfriend," I said now pointing them out, almost laughing upon seeing their wide-eyed looks as they sat there looking over at me sitting next to Samantha on her private little couch.

"Oh yes, they were here last week too as I recall. Almost invited them to stay for the after party. He does have a rather impressive, nice looking cock. But I decided against it, only because his girlfriend appeared to be a bit too possessive of him. And one thing I don't enjoy, or need is drama, or jealousy. There's no place for it in my home," she added looking at me thoughtfully. "Anyway, I was wondering."

"About?"

"If you'd be interested in joining me for a bit of fun on the floor hear later, and perhaps afterwards, staying for the party itself."

I had in fact half expected her to ask me that when I sat down, though still surprised when she did.

"As much as your offer really is tempting, I'm afraid I'm just a bit too shy to actually do anything like that, in front of all these people," I told her. "I think for this first time here at least, I'd rather watch. No offense."

"None taken," she said obviously disappointed. "But what about afterwards? Would you at least consider staying, joining a very few selected guests then?"

"I don't know. Let me think about that," I said smiling back, already confident I would decline that invitation as well. Once again she smiled, and once again appeared to be reasonably certain I wouldn't.

"Well if you decide you'd like to, or change your mind about joining me, just let one of the boys in the blue sports coats know. They'll get word to me, and then give you a pass to remain afterwards." Feeling like I had been excused, I stood, though she immediately grabbed, holding my hand. "I do hope you'll at least stay for the party. And in the meantime, enjoy the performance. I think you'll find it ... wickedly entertaining."

"I'm sure I will," I responded back to her. "Brian couldn't quit talking about it after he'd seen you last week," I informed her. She then turned looking over in their direction again. She smiled at them and then said something to one of the guys wearing a blue coat before turning back to me as he headed off in their direction.

"Maybe, inviting them to stay afterwards will provide you with some incentive to join us," she told me. "And even if his girlfriend is somewhat possessive of him, it might make for an interesting challenge should the two of them accept my invitation," she grinned. "Anyway ... think about it."

"I will," I said standing up, feeling the liquid desire which had by now thoroughly soaked through my panties, half expecting to see a wet spot on the seat as I stood, thankful when I didn't. As a parting gift perhaps, Sam then spread her legs slightly, giving me a quick sneak preview of what would be the coming attraction. Her pussy was indeed bare, thick lipped and swollen, but amazingly, I could see the pinky-sized head of her rather large clit as she briefly spread herself for me.

"Like I said ... think about it," she grinned blowing me a kiss as I turned and slowly made my way back around the room towards Brian and Janet, who I noticed then were smiling and nodding their heads at whatever the guy in the Blue coat had just told them. Obviously, they'd accepted his invitation to remain at the party afterwards.

Janet was still fondling Brian's dick as I sat down next to him, though I tried averting my eyes as she continued. "Well, someone obviously impressed our hostess," Brian grinned. "We got invited to stay afterwards," he said holding up what appeared to be a gold colored card with Samantha's name on it. "And Janet here got invited to perform with Sam in the room here in a few ... if she's interested that is," he said turning towards her hopefully. "Which I hope she will."

"We'll see," she said still considering it, though it was obvious she had at least agreed to attend the party afterwards. I was interested to see how that might go, almost deciding to join them and stay myself, just in order to witness that.

I now stayed in place, a bit more collected of myself as we continued watching the virtual orgy taking place in front of us, though in anticipation perhaps of time running out, and the main attraction soon to begin, several couples had already climaxed. Including the one couple I'd been intently watching earlier as the guy's gorgeous cock likewise shot a gorgeous load of sweet white cum all over the woman's breasts right in front of me. One by one as they did so, now standing up and moving off to the side, it became evident everyone was anxious to see Sam's star performance of the evening.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.