Chuck's Forced Vacation - Cover

Chuck's Forced Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Chapter 14

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Deputy U.S. Marshal Chuck Johnson is forced to go on Vacation so who better to join than the "Vacation" crew led by Steve Sharp and his family. Chuck is just as busy on his forced Vacation as he was at home.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

A small face was peering into mine. Big brown eyes were but an inch from mine when I opened mine, making me see double. I blinked a couple of times, pulled my head back, and smiled. Bonita said in a loud whisper, "Get up, Chuck, be quiet so you don't wake up Grandma Beth. Come on, get up and play with us. I want to eat breakfast."

Beth hugged me tight to her and said, "I'm awake, Bonita. I just like to snuggle with Chuck. He's very snuggly, don't you think?"

Bonita said in a very serious tone, "He won't let me snuggle with him, Grandma, he only lets older ladies snuggle with him. I don't think he likes us little kids, or at least us little girls."

I sneaked my hand out and grabbed Bonita around the waist and pulled her to me holding her spooned against me with the sheet and blanket between us. "I like you just fine, Bonita, but you always come in when you're trying to wake me up. How about snuggling and going back to sleep for a while?"

"No, I'm up, I'm awake, I don't want to go back to sleep. Cuddle me for my nap or put me to bed tonight, but not now." Bonita wiggled until she was free and stood up next to the bed with her hands on her hips. "You, you, you adult, you man, you make me so mad. Come on, get up, let's eat breakfast. I want to go ashore to play with the other kids."

"Go tell the moms that I'm getting up and I'll be there in a few minutes."

Bonita looked over me at Beth and said, "Don't help him take a shower, Grandma Beth. It just makes him take longer. Momma helped him and it took forever to get him clean. He should be big enough to do it himself."

Beth was giggling so hard that she was shaking the bed. As I pulled the covers back, I said, "I'm up, go away, Bonita, I'll get a shower and get dressed, by myself."

The little scamp was checking me out, but when she saw I wasn't standing tall, she ran from the room. I was on the way to the bathroom when Beth asked, "Are you sure you don't need help with a shower? I could probably help you."

"All of you are teases, or at least you talk teasingly. You really aren't teases since you do snuggle very nicely."

"You could have woken me up last night; I wouldn't have pushed you away."

I smiled at Beth, "I probably knew that, but it was warm and snuggly wasn't it."

"That it was. It was what I really wanted last night, thank you. You are nice to have around."

I showered, shaved, and dressed quickly, noticing that my clavicle wasn't hurting much and my arm movement seemed to be getting back to normal. A couple more weeks and I would be as good as new.

At breakfast, Steve asked me, "You know, Ben said I should ask you if you wanted in on some of the ventures Dewey and I are working on. He said you have some capital you might want to put to work. Michael wanted to be in on this one, but you can get in on it too if you want. Dewey and I have another property we want to look at on the big island near his current hotel that will definitely be a winner. If you want to get in on that, I'm sure Dewey will welcome you."

Since we were pretty much alone, I confided in Steve. "I want to use some of my money to help others. I didn't earn it. It was given to me because someone else was very stupid and caused me to sue them. The only thing they know is the loss of money, so I willingly took it. The thing is, I didn't earn it and I want to use it to do good. I suppose I could invest half and use the proceeds to benefit others over a long run."

"Tell you what, Chuck," Steve said, "I'll help you back home with helping some underprivileged folks help themselves, but you should use what money you have to make more by investing it wisely and using the profits from the investments as continuing revenue to help others. As long as you continue to invest the principal, and continue to invest some of the profit as well, you'll be able to contribute to those less fortunate for the rest of your life. My philosophy is biblical, 'give a man a fish and he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats the rest of his life.' Sue and I have worked hard to teach folks how to sew, weld, become electricians, plumbers, equipment operators, mechanics, and work on assembly lines. You could sponsor some students in the legal profession, like legal secretaries, paralegals, or even peace officers. My friend Bear and Hap run our security service and have expanded it to where they now have contracts with many companies, protecting other properties. We'll let you help some people begin learning in those areas. You sponsor them until they finish a course of study and assist them in getting a job. I'll bet you know some of the people from the federal employment office that would help you place them. They might even know people who would be good candidates for classes. One of the ways to contribute is to contribute your time. You might even be able to teach or assist teaching a class. Maybe your office could work together in teaching one class, that way it wouldn't be that difficult to cover the classes and it would let all of your people enjoy the satisfaction of helping some people step up."

I was smiling, "I knew you would have an answer for me. I really didn't want to just dump money on people, as they wouldn't know how to use it for their future. When we get back, we'll work on some of your ideas. I think I'd like to help some kids go to college too. I'm sure there are qualified kids that can't afford to go to school. Perhaps they get a partial scholarship, but will still need help with books and other fees. I think I can help there."

Steve was happy with my suggestion, "S&S has been doing that with a few dozen students every year. We have some high school counselors that help us find those that should go to college, who receive some partial scholarships but can't afford all of it. We help those kids with the fees and books and help them find a part time job during the school year so they have spending money, and a full time job during the summer if they don't take classes."

"Great, Steve, I want to help with that. That's the type of activity I want to be involved in."

Mercy came in and sat with us. She said to me, "You are a good man, Chuck. Because you're the way you are, you are so open, I hear almost all of your thoughts. What you were discussing with Steve was broadcast to every mentalist in the area. Mom came to me to find out if I was listening. I think it's wonderful you will be working with Steve to help others."

Steve laughed, "Mercy and Missy are always listening to me, even when I'm not talking. Those two hear everything."

He said to Mercy and me, "I can't get Chuck away from being a deputy, but now I get to work with him doing something else. Everything works out, doesn't it? Did you have something to do with this, Mercy?"

Mercy shook her head, "No, if I had thought of it, I would have, but Chuck did all of this on his own. He's talking to us a lot lately though. You'll have to watch him as he may jump in your head too."

"I hear him," Steve said, "He does think of me and you ladies a lot. All good though. The way he loves the kids is nice too. You and Missy need to keep cultivating his ability. He'll be able to do good deeds with that, as well as with his money."

I spoke up, "You know I don't need any strange mental abilities. I'm glad you and your mom can hear me, but I don't want to influence anyone else. It would be nice to be able to tell those I'm not with that I'm thinking of them. Other than that, no, I don't think I want the ability to get into someone else's mind."

Mercy leaned over and gave me a one armed hug, "We'll see. Your ability is too strong to limit. Now that it's coming out, you will exercise it without even thinking about it." She looked at Steve, "Do you think we should take him to a casino with Dewey? We could see how he does with cards."

Steve said, "These aren't casinos like the Riviera, these are Indian type casinos with low dollar games."

"That would be perfect to find out whether he can anticipate cards or other games of chance. It could be useful, just like it was useful to you and mom before. That money went to good use."

"That it did, Mercy. We'll do that. Dewey wants to go play cards anyway. He's quite the gambler some times."

Mercy said, "He just likes your luck, Steve. He follows you around like a puppy dog."

"It just seems that way, Mercy."

Sue came in and said, "Did I hear the word casino? Oh boy, all of us girls just love to play the slot machines. I wonder if the casinos here have them?"

Steve said, "We're going to move to the Oahu next. We'll be close to Honolulu and can go over there for an evening. Other than the night life, I'm not that interested in Honolulu. Too much like a city."

After breakfast, the families went ashore so the kids could run and play and the men could go solidify the resort program. They met with Martin the entire day making their plans and getting the personnel in place to begin the transition and remodeling. Dewey found a general contractor from the big island that flew over to begin looking at what would need to be done. Martin knew an architect that he said was fair. The contractor seconded the architect, as he knew him, so the plan was set in motion. They had a conference call back to the states so Martin could be introduced to Tiny and Henry who would be his direct contacts when he needed an answer.

Martin had a long conversation with Michael after lunch, then accompanied the men back to the boats. There, Martin sought out Gloria and brought her in front of the adults. Martin held Gloria's hand and said, "I know this is really quick and probably too fast, but I want to ask you, Gloria, will you remain here in Hawaii with me? I don't want you to leave. I want you to be my wife."

We all thought Gloria was going to faint. She staggered, but Martin caught her. She said, "Martin, you don't know me well enough to ask me that. I don't know you well enough to give you the right answer. My heart is racing, and says yes, yes, but isn't it too fast, too soon? How would we know it's the right thing to do?"

"Stay here. Be employed by the hotel, the resort, or the golf course. Give us a chance to become closer. Somehow I just know you're the one I've been waiting for all my life."

Gloria frowned and looked down. When she looked up, she had tears in her eyes, "What if the master and mistress won't allow me to leave their employ?"

Martin spoke up quickly, "I've already spoken to Michael and assured him my intentions were honorable. To keep you here, we could marry immediately. We can have the Captain marry us, or even Steve or Dewey, as they are the Captains of their boats. Michael even suggested that you might want to just remain here until you learn whether we are a hundred percent compatible."

Gloria was smiling, "Yes, I want to stay. Yes, I want to be your wife. Yes, I want us to be compatible, but I guess we have to find that out. Thank you, Michael, thank you, Chanda. You two are very generous to allow me to leave. I know Serene has medical training, but you need a nurse practitioner. You should advertise here so you have one for your boat."

Chanda said, "I've already contacted several employment agencies in anticipation of the need. Michael and I are very happy for you. I hope this works out for both of you."

Martin was beaming. He said, "May I assist you in gathering your belongings. We'll move you into one of the owners' suites until we decide if we should marry."

When they left, Chanda said to me, "You know this is your fault. You've slipped Serene into our close family and last night you brought the two of them together. Are you some kind of matchmaker?"

I was puzzled, "I don't think so. I felt the two had something going last night, and I only took them out on deck and left them together. They took it from there. As far as Serene, I couldn't have had anything to do with that."

Missy was next to me and said in a hushed whisper, "You might be surprised. Your telepathy can be pretty strong sometimes."

I looked at her very sternly and all she could do was grin.

Steve said, "I think we'll move to the big island tomorrow, Dewey. Can we anchor out in front of your hotel, is the water deep enough?"

"I think so, but I'll call the hotel manager and find out." Dewey said. "They do have several boats in slips there, so it probably is plenty deep enough."

Soon it was arranged that we would be leaving this hotel and moving to his original Hawaiian hotel. When we finished checking out of the hotel where we were, Dewey had the manager with him and announced, "Please, meet my new manager, did you get that, my new manager Mr. Siam Thieu. Mr. Thieu is now in charge of remodeling the hotel so it will be one of the nicest on the island, along with the resort. Martin and Siam will work together in the future as our restaurant is the closest to this hotel. We will be adding a restaurant here and we will be building a large dock area so we can accommodate sailing and boating visitors. As you can tell, this has been a very successful trip."

We did sail over to Dewey's other hotel, where we tied up together again, with Dewey's boat in the middle. Dewey insisted that we use the big suites in the hotel as they were empty right then. We would move out of them if they became desirable to paying guests.

Steve, Sue, Dewey, and Sheila had some romantic connection to the hotel as they had come here when they had first married. Dewey and Sheila had become an item here, and it was the beginning of Steve's and Dewey's long friendship.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.