Chuck's Forced Vacation - Cover

Chuck's Forced Vacation

Copyright© 2009 by Dual Writer

Cast

Action/Adventure Sex Story: Cast - Deputy U.S. Marshal Chuck Johnson is forced to go on Vacation so who better to join than the "Vacation" crew led by Steve Sharp and his family. Chuck is just as busy on his forced Vacation as he was at home.

Caution: This Action/Adventure Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa  

Cast of Characters

One of my editors, who is extremely bashful and doesn't wish to be credited has too much time on his hands and has written a compilation of characters

He writes: It was brought to the authors (my) attention there are too many characters to remember who they are and who belongs to whom. I've (the bashful proofer) been a huge fan of the series since I found it. I've been in contact with the author (me) and with his blessing and encouragement; I am working on what I consider to be the definitive index of all the characters within the series.

This list contains the name of nearly every "NEW" Florida Friends character in the story Chuck's Forced Vacation, from the smallest part, to the main characters. If a name is mentioned, they are listed here unless the name was simply mentioned in passing and they do not actually appear in one of the stories, or their part is one time and not really relevant to be listed here. The list is in the approximate order of appearance, and is not in order of importance.

Give the guy a hand! Clap, Clap, Clap, Clap

Wade - A man living in Friday Harbor who Dewey hires to perform taxi service with his boat in Friday Harbor for all the people from the boats.

Sean - Lucille's child with Michael of the Irish folks.

Little Mike - Margaret's child with Michael of the Irish folks.

Station Chief - U.S. Marshal's service, Juneau, AK office.

Resident Agent - FBI Resident Agent in charge, Juneau, AK. Not a very bright person to say the least.

Jim - ATF agent Juneau, AK office.

Station Chief - U.S. Marshal's service, Anchorage, AK office.

Ben Marshal - U.S. Deputy Marshal en-route to the Anchorage, AK office trailing escapees.

Station Chief - U.S. Marshal's office, Fairbanks, AK.

Bureau Chief - FBI Office, Fairbanks, AK.

Colonel Wilson - Commander of the National Guard Division used in Fairbanks, AK.

Serene Horvach - A nanny for the children aboard the Irish Belle, Michael and Chanda's yacht. Soon to become another of the couples ladies along with Lucille and Margaret.

Gloria - Attendant on the Irish Belle, and their chief medical person.

Coast Guard Doctor - Air lifted to the Irish Belle to perform emergency surgery on Bonita.

Station Chief - U.S. Marshal's office El Paso, Tx.

Martin - The current manager of a hotel Steve, Dewey, and Michael have purchased. Planning on leaving, he is persuaded to stay and manage the hotel, along with some other ventures purchased as well.

Mr. Siam Thieu - Hired to replace Martin as the manager of the hotel Martin managed. Martin is advancing to general manager of the complex just purchased.

Sam Perkins - Attorney on Oahu handling the deal Chuck, Steve and Dewey are doing to purchase another resort and a nudist complex ... Just happens to be the brother of Sarah Perkins in Tampa.

Julie - Head of housekeeping and maintenance, hired to be general manager of the naturist resort complex.

Josie Floyd - The maintenance manager and head groundskeeper for the resort and golf course. Hired by Chuck, Steve, and Dewey as general manager of the hotel resort.

Mrs. Murphy - Head of housekeeping at the resort hotel. Clues Chuck in on the problems with the current manager.

Luana - Works in housekeeping at the resort, coerced by the manager.

Carmine - Donello's nephew who was placed as manager of the hotel by Donello through coercion.

Station Chief - U.S. Marshal's office Ohau, HI

Station Chief - FBI office Ohau, HI

Donello - A gangster and head of the predominant crime family on Oahu, has essentially wiped out other crime families and intimidated local law so he is virtually a law unto himself.

Colonel - National Guard Field Commander Hawaii.

Sergeant Raford Maitland - Sergeant in the National Guard, Hawaii.

Captain - Captain in the National Guard, Hawaii.

Sinead Hubar - Hired by Michael and Chanda to replace Gloria who stayed in Hawaii.

Owners of a hijacked boat - An older man and woman along with two young girls and a young boy, all prisoners of the men who had stolen the boat.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.