The Half Lilin
Chapter 15

Copyright© 2009 by Shin Eris

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 15 - Patrick was a normal everyday white-collar worker. He had a normal life, normal job, normal car and normal house. The only thing that was not normal about him was the fact that he was claimed by a demoness soon after he was born. For years he was unaware of that fact until one night the demoness came to him in his dreams and asserted her ownership over him.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mind Control   Magic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   Paranormal   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Foot Fetish   Slow   Transformation  

Mother looked furious as she got up from her throne and strode over to the first Lili that fell from the sky. Grabbing her by the scruff of her neck (or whatever's left of it), Mother hoisted her up, their eyes on the same level. Then she proceeded to shake the Lili's body violently.

"Wake up, girl," Mother said as the Lili's body was shaken even more, "Wake up, you're going to answer my questions right now!"

Seeing that she still didn't stir, Mother paused, just before a pinkish glow enveloped Mother's body. Without any hesitation, she trasfered the pinkish glow to the Lili's body in one violent blast. The Lili's body jerked and her eyes opened as the pinkish glow washed over her body. She yelped at seeing Mother's face so close to hers. Despite her increasing panic though, I sensed that she was also very confused.

"I want an explanation, Deianeira. Why are you fighting each other within the boundaries of Yenne Velt?" she said in a monotone that hinted at something much more dangerous than a simple indifference.

The still confused Deianeira replied with, "I ... I don't know, Mother."

"How can you not know why you're fighting?" Mother said, shaking Deianeira's body again, "Am I raising a bunch of imbeciles here?"

"Please, Mother. I really don't know," Deianeira's head shook, tossing her long brown hair about as her eyes filled with tears. "Please let me go."

"Bah! You're no use," Mother said as she threw Deianeira to the ground.

As the booms got louder and more frequent, I looked to the sky and noticed a pattern. It seemed that wherever the fighting occurs, it will only occur there. If the battle raged on the ground, every Lilim will converge on that point. If the battle moved to the air, there would be a huge cluster of Lilim fighting each other with no apparent allies or foes. One Lili even considered everyone, including herself as foe and blasted a huge fireball into the cluster, causing a huge chunk to fall off as a fiery rain of flaming Lilim. I have never seen so many Lilim, not even in Vanity Meadows. There must be hundreds, if not thousands of them fighting each other.

What's going on?

Mother walked back to the dais and plopped onto her throne. She settled into a comfortable position and simply said, "Adela."

Adela nodded to Mother, spread her arms and fingers as her eyes glowed again. Suddenly an overwhelming feeling of loss came over me, as if an important part of myself was wrenched away from me. The effect on the other Lilim was even more dramatic.

They simply stopped fighting and all the spells that were already present in the air simply vanished as if swallowed by the very air itself. I noticed some of the Lilim were making multiple failed attempts at casting spells.

Grand Null, works everytime.

Briefly, I wondered why Adela didn't just speak like a normal person. Having someone speak directly to my brain feels really creepy. Adela must've not went out much.

The peace didn't last long though. Realizing they have lost the advantage of magic, they proceeded to fight with their teeth, horns, bare hands, talons, tails as well as weapons that magically appeared in their hands.

Then I heard an almost silent scream from Mother's direction. It was the kind of sound that most people barely hear because it was at a much higher frequency than their ears could catch, so they wouldn't be able to hear it, only sense. At the same time, I heard a very audible sound of bones breaking and partial screams.

The Lilim flying seemed to have lost their body coordination as they flew right into each other at double speed and overestimated their turn angle thus hitting the Lilim flying next to them. Some flew too high eventually disappearing into the red sky while some flew too low causing them to hit the ground at breakneck speed, literally.

Looking at Mother, I wondered if she was the one causing it. She was still sitting crosslegged on her throne with her left arm vertical on the armrest supporting her head. Mother's face was one of boredom. I saw no indication of Mother doing anything, though I wouldn't say that I knew the extent of Mother's power. She could've done all that with a mere glance for all I know.

On the other hand, I noticed Beata closing her mouth and rubbing her jaw. Suspicious!

The rain of Lilim bodies was unsettling and could potentially be downright unpleasant if Beata didn't make an effort of deflecting the falling bodies. I didn't think it was even an effort for her as she was swatting them left and right while looking bored the whole time. I imagined it must've been like playing table tennis with a child to her.

Once Beata was done with all the swatting, Milen stepped forward and her yellow slits glowed blue again as she raised both of her arms forward. Then Beata stepped behind Milen and reached around to join her hands on Milen's midriff where her bellybutton would've been, if she had a bellybutton. I noticed that none of the Lilim had a bellybutton with the exception of Adela, since all Lilim were created, not birthed. Adela's such a freak.

I'm hearing you loud and clear, little sister. Want me to cancel your existence? Adela said in her coarse voice.

Err ... oops. I didn't mean anything, Adela. Just a stray thought. Sorree.

For your information, True Lilim were birthed from Mother's own womb. Think along those lines again and I'll make sure you don't even have time to regret thinking about it next time.

I hoped she wasn't serious.

By the time our telepathic conversation ended, the blue glow in Milen's eyes had intensified. At the same time, I noticed the temperature around me drop drastically making me shiver slightly. Without warning, I was wrenched upward.

I was about to struggle free, thinking that maybe some of the Lilim wanted to continue brawling until I saw that it was only Shaina. She had her arms wrapped around me, holding me under my bustline with a panicked look on her face.

"They're mad, they're all mad!"

"What are you talking about?" I asked as we climbed further in altitude.

"Don't you see? Milen's going to freeze the entire Inner Yenne Velt!"

I was horrified. "Can she actually do that?"

"Not on her own, but with Beata's power, she definitely can. So I'm not staying anywhere close to the ground," she huffed as we went higher and higher.

I glanced down and said, "But don't you think we've flown much too far up already?" The lack of detail on the scenery below was a huge giveaway.

I felt her shift behind me and then heard her whisper, "You're right. We couldn't have been going this ... oh no..."

"What? What?" I asked as I started to catch the panic virus.

"I forgot that we're under the effect of Great Echo! It doubles the effect of all physical actions."

"Is that bad?"

"Of course it is! We're flying upward at double my max speed and thanks to that curse, I won't be able to control our direction if I make a turn or stop. At this rate, we'll fly straight into the Cloud of Lost Souls in two minutes!"

"I assume we don't want to do that?" I asked.

"We definitely don't want to do that," she said. Then she asked if I knew how to cast Null Field and groaned when I said that I had no idea what a Null Field was in the first place. Then she told me to channel to her my powers so that she would be able to cast Purge on us without plummeting to the ground.

I didn't think I'd want to find out what would happen if we reached the Cloud of Lost Souls. So I immediately followed her directions and slowly channeled my energies. From my heart, through my mind, through my arms and into her heart my power flowed. Then she casted Purge on us.

I felt a slight disorientation from the single pulse of electrical discharge washing over us. Not ten seconds after, we stopped rising. That was the good news. The bad news was, we started falling. Then we started falling at a very fast speed.

"Why are we falling?" I asked in a slightly hysterical tone.

"Umm, I forgot one tiny detail," she said. Her words barely heard.

"And that is?" I said with a slight yell after noticing that she couldn't hear me well either.

"My wings are numb," she deadpanned. I couldn't help but laugh at the way she said it.

She snapped, "Not funny! We'll hit the cold hard icy floor of Yenne Velt if we continue falling."

"Don't you dare scold me. Who got us into this mess in the first place?"

"Oh, so I made a slight miscalculation with Purge and now it's all my fault? I'm never going to bother saving your sorry ass again!"

"You suck," I said in reply.

"You suck worse," she countered.

"Total slander! I can bring a hundred men who would testify that I suck good."

I noticed Shaina opening her mouth as if to spout a retort but then she closed it before opening it again to say, "Can you use your wings?"

I raised an eyebrow but said nothing. Turning around to face her, I flexed my shoulder muscles to spread my wings. I found that something was dead wrong.

"My wings are numb too."

She looked at me somberly, "The effects of Purge should last for a few minutes. Let's just hope that we're still in the air when it ends."

"This is all your fault!" I said as I shoved her sternum, "I'd much rather be frozen than going 'splat'!"

"Stop blaming me! You were only frozen for seconds just now. I was frozen for a full week once and it was NOT pleasant! My pussy was numb and had icicles in it."

"You had icicles in your cunt?" The moment I started, I just knew that I wouldn't stop laughing. Due to the speed at which we're falling though, the sound of my laugh didn't travel far.

"Oh yes, please continue laughing. I hope you die in happiness and joy," she said drily.

"I'm taking whatever little pleasures I can get, Shaina," I started laughing again, "I'd rather die laughing than screaming."

"Have more faith in me, would you? Besides, Mother won't let us die. We'll just suffer agonizing pain for awhile."

"Well, we're still falling. So unless you can stop our descent, you remain useless to me, mistress." I added that last word for extra effect.

"Ouch, you have no idea how much those words hurt, girl." Nice comeback.

For a few seconds, we were silent and a thought crossed my mind. I tested it without telling Shaina and to my dismay, it didn't work. I turned to Shaina and said, "Hey, I can't blink away."

"We're still under the effects of Grand Null. It's time specific and Purge can't cancel it. Under the influence of Grand Null, we can't cast any spells other than Purge and Null Field."

"Why then did Great Echo affect us?"

"Great Echo wasn't a spell. It's a force. Only spells are affected by Grand Null. Didn't you notice that the Lilim brawling above us were still able to elongate their nails and call on their contracts?"

"Fine, do something similar to Great Echo then. Anything to stop us from falling!"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.