I Always Knew She Was Broken - Cover

I Always Knew She Was Broken

Copyright© 2009 by Maxicue

Chapter 21: The Enemy's Lair

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21: The Enemy's Lair - Childhood friends and first loves reunite after twenty years. Though as different as day and night, they realize true love defines them. Bess, a highly successful escort drags Joe, a nebbish lawyer, into a world of intrigue. Joe wouldn't have it any other way.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Cuckold   Group Sex   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex  

Amsterdam hadn't changed in twenty years, at least what I saw of it. The hotel proved small, quaint and cheap. I paid for a week in advance in cash. My room on the fourth floor was small but adequate and comfortable. After showering in the hallway bathroom, I lay back, fantasized about Julie, masturbated and slept.

Waking early, I headed down to the continental breakfast and discovered Amy. Whether the small hotel run by an Italian family with rough skills talking English, the German couple staying in the hotel looking at me with appropriate curiosity before glancing away out of politeness or the fact that Amy stayed in the same hotel, I felt safe enough to embrace and kiss her.

"Are you okay?" she asked after our brief and slightly painful kiss.

"Feeling better now," I said.

"Wow, the same hotel!" she said excitedly.

"So you didn't get to Berlin," I said.

"A man told me to not transfer. He said to come here."

"Was he a tall, good looking Dutchman?" I asked.

Nodding she asked, "How did you know?"

"I met his partner similarly. I saw them embrace at my arrival gate. They must feel pretty confidant we're safe."

"He gave me another address," said Amy showing me his card. "Simeon ten Holt, International Investment, Deutsche Banque," it read on the front. On the back in careful script read an address, "1900 hrs. Phil Alone."

"It seems we have a day of sightseeing," I said.

"Could we go upstairs first? Simeon got me horny."

"Julie did the same," I said and shared a laugh.

Her room ended up across from mine. We had the top floor to ourselves. She had a wider bed so we kissed and stripped and entered it in a sixty-nine. I made her cum and turned around and fucked her. I joined her in a second cum after only a couple minutes. We kept it quiet until the last few seconds when we both became enraptured by the pleasure and I pounded deep. Not until after did my nose remind me of its problem, but the pain had lessened.

"Let me grab my pills," I said as she toweled off our fluids and dressed.

"You okay?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded. "Maybe we should wait on the tourist bit. I should call Julie, but we need to wait until afternoon."

"I want to go walk," said Amy. "We'll keep to the smaller streets. I've never been to Europe." Her excitement infected me.

Taking our time, stopping for a leisurely lunch in a small restaurant, we returned to the hotel exactly at noon. Simeon waited for us in a late model Saab. "Hurry. Get in," he said when he exited the car as we approached. Like a chauffeur he opened the back door of the sedan and we climbed in.

After a circuitous route negotiating old roads or identifying a tail and ridding us of it or confusing Amy and I as to the location, we ended at the edge of the city at a blocky boring Bauhaus office building. Inside the steel and glass structure worked better. Windows tinted in hues of maroon, violet, burnt orange and olive green cast dimly into various sections of an open space.

Pockets of activity seemed haphazardly placed here and there. A pallet of cartons or two sat near office equipment: new, smaller personal computers; TV screens with white letters and numbers on black in spread sheet or tag configurations, rattling fax machines, printers spitting out 8 ½"x11" paper or 3"x5" labels. Each area had a beautiful woman manning the equipment. The beauties ranged from blue eyed blondes to fair skinned raven hairs to a deep ebony African. A couple of men, a rough swarthy skinned thick bodied wild haired and bearded brunette with threads of grey approaching middle age and a thin and sinewy youth who pranced gaily and preened his brassy shoulder length locks kept busy moving the pallets to and from an industrial elevator.

I spotted Julie with a clipboard in hand collecting pages from the printers and making check marks on a form attached to the clipboard. She caught my eye, finished whatever she had been doing and walked swiftly over. After circling Amy, she said, "You sure look butch."

Amy's disguise had her hair short and brown and combed with a part and her clothes drab and unbecoming and her eyes hiding their green beauty with dull brown contacts matching her dull brown man's shirt draped over her large breasts making her look fat. Neither Amy nor I had worn our contacts though.

"Simeon claims otherwise," finished Julie. "Do you like girls?"

"Sometimes," said Amy softly. "I wouldn't kick you out of bed."

"Especially if Simeon was with us," smiled Julie. "So Phil, you look puzzled."

"You could say that," I said.

"Loot," explained Julie.

"Loot?"

"We find things for clients and take things for others." My look must have revealed my perplexity. "It's a side business like the Hell's Angels their drugs, although prostitution probably brings in less for them as far as percentages."

"So this is stolen goods?" I asked.

"Sort of," said Julie. "Sometimes our clients aren't aware of their loss. That's pretty rare though. We like to keep it friendly. A client needs extra cash. We provide a solution."

"Insurance?" I asked.

"Yep. Bess said you were smart."

"So how long have you known Bess?"

"Since we were hippies in San Francisco. We lived together, danced at the same club, became prostitutes, even shared johns. We went our separate ways, but kept in contact, sometimes letting one or the other know of a business opportunity so to speak. Then she decided to disappear. I hadn't seen her in almost ten years when she turned up here. Unfortunately she worked for the other side."

"The Angels," I offered.

"Yes. But ... Simeon, how about we invite our friends upstairs?"

Despite her looking less than her best, I noticed Simeon's attraction to Amy. He readily agreed. He took Amy's hand as Julie led us to a door and unlocked it. Upstairs resembled downstairs in its lack of walls. Instead of work stations, beds sat haphazardly throughout the space. Except for a couple beds occupied by beautiful women reading under small lamps, the light came from what passed through the variously tinted windows. Most beds contained females--most of them asleep. We crossed the space to the opposite corner where screens created the only interior walls. Outside the screens looked like oriental silk, but on the other side I could see it had foam. Julie switched on a light with a floral shade left dim and went to a stereo, knelt to look through a stack of records, put one on and the mellifluous tones of Stan Getz playing Jobim caressed my ears.

"Good choice," I said. I glanced around and saw Amy and Simeon in a deep kiss and embrace. It ended and they began undoing each other's clothes. Turning to Julie, I witnessed her dress lifting over her head. Her small unrestrained breast held well--a delicious handful. Nipples stood out already crinkled and taut. She removed her g-string panties and lay on the bed.

"Come here," she whispered. I sat beside her resting on a large pillow. She straddled me and worked on my buttons. Our lips met and then our tongues. Once the shirt became loose, I tossed it off and began my descent down her somewhat thick but well conditioned body. She lay back and spread herself open for me. At first not demonstrably excited at my nipple sucking, I kept at it until I found the right pressure and she sighed.

The bed suddenly shifted and I glanced behind me. Simeon lay across the foot of the bed. Amy sucked his cock. Her success read like neon on his face even in dim light.

"Keep going honey," whispered Julie. My tongue circled the circular hill around her navel and teased inside making her giggle. I journeyed south. When my lips neared her pussy, she lifted it up, but I skirted around it. "Don't tease me Joe. I need your tongue," she muttered.

My lips quickly surrounded her clit and I sucked. "Oh fuck," moaned Julie, her hips rising again. Then I teased around the source and built her pleasure to greater heights, occasionally giving the tangle of nerves a quick lick. Fingers began pumping inside and circling, sliding over her g-spot the way my tongue teased her clit. Finally, her voice thickened, she demanded more. "What are you doing to me? I'm so close! Make me cum you fucker." My fingers rubbed her g-spot relentlessly while I vibrated my tongue on her clit. "Oh fuck Yes!" she screamed.

I let her pleasure subside a moment, moving up to let her taste her liquid pleasure, my fingers gently caressing around her clit. Then I returned to the task of reinvigorating her pleasure. "Oh fuck, more?" she moaned. "Bring me that lovely cock and a condom on the table," she demanded. I hadn't noticed the basket full of condoms beside the bed.

We positioned into a sixty-nine for a few moments, mimicking the other lovers. Simeon having already cum sucked Amy's pussy. She fisted his cock only half hard at the moment, her head arched back and her voice rumbling with enjoyment. Our eyes met. "He's nearly as good as you, Joe. Oh fuck!" Near orgasm, she somehow set her mouth to work on his cock, her lips stretching it, and it thickened and elongated.

Meanwhile I received the hot sucking mouth and dancing tongue of Julie with an electrical thrill travelling up my spine and making my head tingle. She had amazing skills. Suddenly she stopped and strangled my cock just below the head. "I got to feel it inside," she murmured. Releasing the hold, she deftly rolled on the condom.

The bed shifted and shifted again when Amy hopped off to grab a condom and rolled it on Simeon's large tall shaft and hopped on the bed and held it while her pussy descended. Mesmerized, I watched the oversized member slowly disappear, Amy letting an inch further enter after each rise.

"Beautiful isn't he?" said Julie.

"You too," I said.

"Then fuck me darling."

Just as I positioned myself between her small well muscled legs, I felt the bed move. Simeon flipped Amy over and began thrusting fast and long missionary style.

Julie's fingers took hold and guided my cock to her hungry cunt. I pushed and descended and in one long thrust I was balls deep. "Yes!" yelled Julie. We hugged and matched genital twitches. Our lips met feverishly. We clutched together, my hands holding her strong plump butt cheeks and hers held my two fleshy bubbles. We ground pubic bones.

Slowly the fuck started. At first I pulled away a couple inches, thrusting up and rubbing her clit when I sent it deep again. Gradually my cock rose farther and farther away with the same contact on its return. When my glans threatened to emerge, I thrust harder and faster than before and continued the long fast thrusts until I felt the pressure and pleasure signaling the irresistible urge to cum. My thrusts shortened but intensified. It lifted her plateau higher as well and we climbed swiftly to completion.

"Oh ... My ... God!" yelled Julie, the last word choked by the orgasm rushing through her. As she pulsed both inside and out, I sent forth my sperm. My cock greeted her cunt with equal pulses. Our hands squeezed ass flesh--fingers bruising threatening to pierce through.

"Good," she murmured seconds later, our overheated lips touching. "Bess was right." Lying on my back beside her, her head resting beautifully on my shoulder, our bodies rocked to the ferocious and sexy fucking continuing at the foot of the bed. We found our fingers playing with each other's genitalia.

Amy shivered, tensed and relaxed a couple of times, repeating "Oh God," during those quick ecstatic climbs before squeaking through the thrilling convulsions. After the second one I witnessed (I figured there'd been more), Simeon flipped her onto her stomach and shoved inside with one stroke and proceeded to slap his pelvis loudly against her ample butt. The athletic fucking made me envious of his conditioning. Soon though he began shafting closer in and even quicker for a few strokes. With a grunt and Amy yelling her last cum, he pushed hard, pulled her ass hard against him, arched his back and seemed to ripple his torso as he ejaculated into her.

Julie grabbed a fat joint hiding next to the bowl of condoms and a book of matches and lit up. Rarely is pot better than Amsterdam pot.

"Wow," I said as a rush surged through my brain. Amy giggled.

"So," said Julie after extinguishing the roach, "the problem with Bess. The first time I saw her in her window, I wasn't sure it was her. The scars, you know. It's terrible to say, but I envied that girl. Her body, well, its scarred too but who cares, it's still perfect. But I thought she would always be the one the men wanted first. I mean the woman glowed with beauty. I walked away and then returned. Yep, still fantastic looking. It could only be her. She recognized me too, and her smile ... goddamn beautiful. She invited me in, closed the drapes and we hugged for like five minutes. Then I realized where we were.

"'Isn't this an Angels building?' I asked. I mean I know it was, but I had to know why. I mean first of all why would she be whoring like that? And second why be with the Angels?

"She told me the contented whore story you told her. She rented a space a bit off the beaten track, deserted late at night. She enjoyed her 'penance, ' as she called it, but it got boring standing around waiting for nobody. A Hell's Angel convinced her to take a window on the canal and promised other work. That turned out to be spy work, Mata Hari type stuff. Blackmail. Information. Us."

Simeon nodded his head sadly.

"Yeah," Julie continued. "She called our agency and talked to Simeon. They met at a hotel and fucked. It's part of the interview process."

"Best fuck I ever had," said Simeon.

"Fuck you Simeon. Anyway, so instead of fucking and sending her on her way like he usually does, letting me do the second, non sexual interview to find out if she would fit in, he spent the night with her and, well, you know Bess. Simeon figured he didn't need my input. He thinks she could be ... me I guess. I mean I'm often travelling, recruiting, interviewing all over the world for ... help."

"Thieves you mean," I said.

"To be crude, yeah."

"But it doesn't sound like the Angels could do what you do. They're not interested in finesse and cleverness."

"You'd be surprised," said Julie. "But no, it isn't their cup of tea. They had two things they wanted: a percentage and our connections. Mine actually. The politico they wanted something on happened to be a client of mine. He still is. He's got a thing for me. He asked me to marry him, the adorable, powerful fool, several times. He's not much older than me, a little rounded in the tummy, but, these Dutch can be quite handsome and charming."

"No shit," said Amy, giving Simeon a lingering kiss.

"So ironically enough," Julie continued, "her infiltration sought me. I run the show along with Simeon of course."

"Thanks for remembering me, darling," said Simeon sarcastically.

"Well darling," said Julie. "You did fuck up. The fact that she's a friend..."

"I know, but fuck you anyway."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.