Battlemage: Book 3 - Return of the Prodigal Sons - Cover

Battlemage: Book 3 - Return of the Prodigal Sons

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 3

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Caelan and Jaden are back after a two year family trip. Against Aric's wishes they and their mother have done worked as mercenaries in a few border wars while they were gone. How will this decision affect their lives and will it possibly spill over and affect the lives of those they love around them?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

As the girls relived their times with the boy's, the boys were making good time back to the town.

They decided to stop in and see Darla first. They both figured if Darla was there working, then Gail was either working there by now, or she was close by.

Either way Darla would know where Gail was.


"Darla I don't see why you can't give me one more chance at a date. You really owe me since our last one didn't last long and I didn't even get a good night kiss," Quinn said

"If you just give me the chance I know I can make you happy. Since we've moved here, you know that my father owns one of the largest shipping and trading fleets in the harbor, and we do very well with our trading. I can give you everything you have ever wanted," said Quinn now smiling up at Darla.

"No thank you, Quinn. I told you I already have someone and he's all I have ever really wanted. And I want him more than anything that you might have to offer," said Darla still frowning at Quinn.

"If you'll just pay your bill I really need to be on my way," said Darla.

Quinn was the last customer she needed to collect from before she went off to see if Caelan was back. But she was already completely sure he was. And it felt like he was getting closer.

She noticed that Gail was coming her way from across the room, as she too had finished collecting from her last customer.

As Quinn stood up to get his money from his pocket he suddenly turned and wrapped his arms around Darla's waist. As he pulled her close, she instinctively put both her hands on his chest to stop him from pulling her too close.

"Quinn stop this, stop this right now!" said Darla quietly. "Don't make me scream!"

"Darla you know you like it. You liked it when we went out last season. And I know you liked it when I held you close while we danced. I saw it when you smiled at me. It was in your eyes," said Quinn loudly with a smile.

But before Darla could answer she noticed Gail had stopped moving in the middle of the room and was now looking over at the door staring in wide eyed shock. As she quickly turned to look over to her left, Darla felt as if her heart had stopped beating.

Standing in the doorway was Caelan and Jaden staring at her!

Caelan was in shock too. Why was Darla in the arms of another man?

Then just as fast his eyes hardened and he went back out the door. Jaden was still staring as his brother passed by him, but then he too went back out the door with a scowl.

Suddenly Gail called out "Wait Jaden wait. Jaden, its not what it looks like. Jaaadddeenn!" as she ran out the door.

Quinn, while startled by the two large men who appeared to be twins, couldn't fail to notice that Darla's extremely hot friend Gail was chasing after them franticly.

If he hadn't met Darla first he knew he would have gone after her.

And if Darla and he didn't work out after a few months of hard sex, who knows, he might still give her a try.

"No one could ever get a date with either of them, and now Gail chasing those two men yelling and calling them back? I heard I was lucky to just get the half date I did get with Darla, and no one had ever gotten that far before. Just who are they?" he wondered.

But his reaction to the commotion was all Darla needed. She broke free and chased after Caelan.

The whole time she was saying "No, no, I didn't want our first meeting when he came home to be like this."

Quinn threw his money on the table in anger and started out of the tavern after Darla.

As she ran out the door she caught sight of Gail a little ways down the street to her right, holding both brothers by their arms telling them to wait a minute.

Darla ran up where Caelan was. She threw herself against his chest, hugging him tight, and started crying as hard as she could, just before she then put both of her hands around his neck pulling him to her.

"Caelan, Darla isn't cheating on you. She couldn't cheat on you. I know you don't understand yet, but it's not possible for her to cheat on you. She actually can't cheat on you even if she wanted too," said Gail franticly.

"I know what I saw and what I heard! That dick was talking about Darla and him going out on dates, dancing, and holding her close. He seems to know her pretty well from what I saw and heard, and that didn't look like it was her first time in his arms either!" said Caelan heatedly.

"It's true that I went out with him, but I didn't kiss him or let him touch me other than for one dance, and only one dance. I didn't know why at the time, but I did it. All I know was I was going crazy. I was literally going crazy after you left. I wasn't thinking straight and was always out of my mind. But I didn't do anything wrong, you have to believe me. I have never lied to you, I would rather die than lie to you," cried Darla

As Caelan was looking at her skeptically Gail said "She's right you know. Walk with us for a bit and let's go see Galen and it will make more sense to you then. We'll tell you what we know, but I know hearing it from Galen since you two are mages as well, will make more sense. She really did not have any control over her actions."

And with that the four of the headed to Galen's house while they talked.

Caelan still had Darla in his arms and she was softly crying now, but he didn't have the heart to push her away. He waited too long to have her back in his arms to let his anger push her away now.

Quinn from a distance observed the reaction by Darla, and it made him mad.

How dare those two hicks come from out of no where and take what is rightfully his. He was mad, very mad, at how Darla reacted to the other man and hung all over him.


As they were headed to town, Aric and Brianna decided to visit some of their friends.

They really enjoyed the hour that they took to reacquaint themselves with their bedroom, and after a couple of really satisfying orgasms by Brianna, that still had Aric's ears ringing, they decided to save some for tonight.

That way they could do some slow love making and really get into it after the boys were asleep. Aric really enjoyed those times the best, as he still loved the firm feel of Brianna in his arms and her tight butt in his hands as he slowly pleasured her. They had only done just enough to take the edge off their lust for now.

As they passed through town, they decided to see Galen first because his house was the closest.

They knocked on the door and Galen pulled it open quickly, looked at them both, and then broke out in a wide grin.

"Brianna, you came back. I see you have someone with you, did you trade up for a better more durable model than the husband you used to have?" asked Galen with a smile

"Remember I still practice everyday and I can burn down the house with a thought," said Aric with a smile.

"Now boys, no fighting until after I leave. Otherwise I'll have to punish you both like I used to do the twins," said Brianna with a smile as she gave Galen a hug.

Galen put out his hand and when Aric reached to shake it, pulled him into a hug as well.

"Great to see you both, but we need to talk," said Galen seriously and stepped back to let them inside.

"What's up? Is something wrong in the city," asked Aric as they sat down.

"Not in the city, but in someone's life. How well do you both know Darla?" Galen asked.

"Pretty well. We know that she is sweet on Caelan and he likes her too," said Brianna.

"Did you know she is also a latent psionic?" asked Galen.

"Excuse me?" asked Aric shocked. "She has blue magic telepathic abilities? When did this happen?"

Brianna sat quietly as she didn't yet have any idea what they were talking about.

"It appears she's always had them. A few seasons back when I had my detection orb with me, I had gone to her parent's tavern for a drink, to get out of the heat you know, and she picked it up from the table and told me what a pretty color blue it had.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.