Battlemage: Book 3 - Return of the Prodigal Sons - Cover

Battlemage: Book 3 - Return of the Prodigal Sons

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 2

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Caelan and Jaden are back after a two year family trip. Against Aric's wishes they and their mother have done worked as mercenaries in a few border wars while they were gone. How will this decision affect their lives and will it possibly spill over and affect the lives of those they love around them?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

Gail knew that after work she had heard the boys once mentioned that they always took a bath in the stream halfway to their house before they went home.

She knew this to be true because she followed them home and watched them quite a few times. She also knew that Jaden liked to soak a bit longer and she always stayed to stare at him.

Gail was always impressed with his body and his dimpled smile, and today she would make sure he was her boyfriend before the sun set! She had her mind firmly set on that fact, and if her plan worked out well, Darla would have Caelan too!

As Gail and Darla headed into the woods their plan was simple, Darla would get close and engage Caelan in a conversation after he left the stream and keep him away so that Gail could talk to Jaden.

But Gail didn't tell her friend she had more in mind than just that.

As they approached the stream they could see Jaden still standing in it midway up to his chest, with his clothes off to the side of the bank. Caelan was almost dressed and he called out to say that he would meet Jaden at home as he left headed that direction.

Gail told Darla to go wide around the trees and catch up to Caelan and do what they planned and she would stay here.

As Darla headed out, Gail counted to fifty to give them time to get far enough away, and then she strolled out of the tree line.

"Who's there?" called out Jaden suddenly as he saw a figure headed his way

"Gail? Gail is that you? Oh, no. Gail please, I'm in the stream. I don't have any clothes on. Gail please don't come any closer! Please? I'm not in the mood for your pranks today Gail! Gail, did you hear me!?" asked Jaden nervously.

He knew that Gail liked her pranks on him, but this time he felt really exposed with no where to go. It didn't help his nerves that she wouldn't say anything either as she slowly approached him. He just really hoped it wasn't a plan to run off with his clothes and make him go home naked.

But as Gail was approaching the stream, she had started to slowly take off her own clothes. And once she reached the banks, near where Jaden's clothes were, she was down to only her underwear. Jaden was stunned at how well she was built.

She coyly smiled at him, reached behind her back, snapped off her bra, and slowly bent over and pushed her panties down her legs, so she could removed them as she didn't take her eyes off Jaden.

Then she slowly stood up, walked near Jaden's clothes, and she took her time and folded her own clothes to put next to his. Then she bent over, put them on the towel she brought with her, straightened up, and stared out at where Jaden was for a few seconds.

The whole time Jaden stayed in the stream afraid to move.

Once he realized what she was doing, he stopped talking. He had no experience in what he was supposed to do here. He was trying hard not to stare at Gail, but she had him hypnotized with what she was doing.

He always knew she had a very nice body, but this was his first time ever seeing a cute girl, or any girl for that matter, naked and he was confused into inaction. It might have been easier for him to think if he didn't realize she was built so nicely.

And what she was doing also made no sense to him. Didn't she hate him?

Slowly Gail waded into the stream, and after a few feet, dropped under the water. And as Jaden was looking around for her, she suddenly surfaced right in front of him! He almost jumped backwards out of his skin!

Gail slowly moved closer, smoothing her wet brown hair back, and when she got close enough she looked right up into his eyes and stared at him for a moment without saying anything.

Jaden couldn't have moved even if he had wanted too.

Then with a big coy smile she asked in a voice as husky as she could make it "So, how about now Jaden? Do you think this will help you see me better in your dreams? You know, while you are sleeping at night lover?"

And as Jaden was still staring in shock at her, she leaned in, put both of her arms around Jaden's neck, pulled his head down, and gave him a big open mouth kiss.

He was so shocked that before he realized it, his mouth was open and Gail's tongue was running around inside it! Jaden's hands didn't move from his sides because he had no idea where to put them.

While Gail was kissing Jaden, she slid one hand up behind his head to keep it down.

She slid the other hand down onto his chest and was slowly squeezed on it. And then she slowly moved it yet again so she could get a real good feel of his shoulders and arms as well.

She suddenly without warning dropped back under the surface of the water and swam close to the shore.

As she waded out, she pulled up the towel, dried off her body and hair, all with her back still to Jaden while she did these things.

She slowly put on her clothes, and pulled her wet hair into a pony tail.

Once she was done she turned and winked at Jaden, blew him a kiss, and then she coyly said "Thanks lover, until next time."

Jaden had not taken his eyes off her once she had finished kissing him.

With a big knowing smile, and not looking back, she then headed off in search of Darla, while swinging her hips for Jaden to watch.

That night Jaden had his first wet dream about Gail.

He tried not to, but every time he closed his eyes all he saw was either her light brown eyes staring deep into his, felt her mouth's warmth and that deep kiss, or her naked body close to him, close enough he could still feel her bodies heat through the cold water even now, hours later.

Darla in the mean time was still trying to figure out what to say to Caelan. The only thing Gail told her was get him close enough to kiss. Kiss him if you could and if you can't just keep him talking.

She was trying to follow him and was still trying to circle around to approach where she thought he'd be, but she was starting to get lost. Suddenly he dropped from a nearby tree directly behind her, startlingly her.

"EEEEEEKKK!" she screamed and jumped.

"So, it's you Darla? I was wondering who was following me," said Caelan. "Hey, why are you following me? Did you need me for something? Can I help you?"

While Caelan thought Darla was cute, she was so painfully shy, and she just hadn't developed as much yet as the other girls their age, including her best friend Gail. Who, if she had not been a real terror, would have been really cute. Cute enough, that if not for her personality, he might have thought to ask her out.

But he always just saw Darla more as his quiet shy little sister more than anything else.

"I ... uh ... hmm ... well ... I ... uh ... hmm" stammered Darla with wide eyes.

Finally making up her mind she lowered her head and slowly and very quietly whispered "I just had to see you."

"What was that?" asked Caelan as he moved a little closer to her. He really couldn't make out what she was trying to say.

"I really needed to see you," said Darla again as barely a whisper as she slowly moved even closer to Caelan with her head still down.

As Caelan leaned in close to hear her better, Darla suddenly put both of her hands around his neck and kissed his lips as hard and as fast as she could.

The world exploded for her and it was as if she could suddenly taste colors, smell sounds, and saw what color the wind was supposed to be.

She felt dizzy for a split second, and then all of a sudden it was as if she could actually hear Caelan. He sounded like the flavor of warm butterscotch in her hands and mouth.

She couldn't explain what was happening to her, and why she could hear taste suddenly. It felt like all of her five senses were all thoroughly screwed up.

But then again, it wasn't an entirely unpleasant feeling.

To be truthful, she kind of liked these new sensations. She liked them a lot.

After a minute, she suddenly pulled back and stared up at him with her very big and innocent blue eyes.

He was staring back at her too.

He didn't know what to make of what just happened. It was as if someone had just run lighting through his skin, and now he was aware that every inch of his body was tingling.

It also felt like he had just run though the woods, because his heart was beating so fast.

He suddenly realized he had at some point put his arms around Darla's waist and pulled her closer to him, and they were still around her as he stood staring back in her eyes.

He wondered if a kiss was supposed to feel like that with a girl. He could really get used to that if it did. No wonder his parents kissed all the time

"Ahem, if I'm interrupting something I can come back," said Gail as she cleared her throat and came out of hiding with a big smile.

She got there just as Darla and Caelan were pulling back and staring at each other. She gave them a few minutes once she got there, incase they kissed again, but they continued just staring at each other with their arms around one another, and she got tired of waiting.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.