So, How Good Is Sex? - Cover

So, How Good Is Sex?

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Morgan asks her older brother a question and he provides the answer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I am in my bedroom when Ryan comes home and the first thing he does is pop his head in and say 'hello' and "Are we having some more fun like yesterday?"

"I hope so, it's all I've thought about all day."

So, Ryan starts taking all his clothes off as I strip off my top and bra.

"Oh, Morgan, you are so pretty. Just beautiful, I love your boobs."

"I can tell you like what you see, look at you," I say, pointing to his very stiff penis.

"How about a nice kiss for your brother?"

It is very sexy to hold Ryan in my arms, him naked and me topless, as we kiss. He fondles one of my breasts as I reach down to hold him in my hand. Oh, this is already wonderful. Oh, what a feeling.

On the bed, he is sucking my nipples like he did yesterday while I'm stroking his dick. I want to make him happy again and have him shoot his stuff like yesterday. I loved seeing that. It's so sexy.

As he's sucking me, I feel his hand on my thigh, moving upward. "Here comes more sex," I thought. "He's going for my panties."

Well, I think, I want to see what sex is all about, this is part of it. Then, his hand is up to the edge of my shorts and I feel a finger slide under and wiggle beneath the elastic on my panties.

As my heart rate increases, the finger dips onto my damp slit and begins to go round and round nice and slow. Oh, shit, this feels so good, I thought. That, and sucking my nipple, oh, yes, this is good.

His dick is very hard in my hand, he is really sexed-up. Geez, and from his little sister, me.

I figure we need to take another step forward, so I stand up and pull off the rest of my clothes and stand there in front of him.

"You are really beautiful, sis. God, look at you. And you shave. Really pretty. Your little pussy looks just perfect. Like a little girl's. But, it's a big girl's right?"

"Oh, it sure feels excited right now like a big girl's pussy. God, I can feel me dripping down my leg. Damn, look, I am."

"Oh, don't worry, I'll clean it off. Just lay down and I'll lick it off."

"You want to do that to me, uh, oral sex?"

"Oh, do I. You have such a pretty pussy, I just want to eat you out. Don't worry, you'll love it. Just get down on the bed, I'll take it from there."

Well, here it goes. My pussy right up in my brother's face. Well, I wanted sex, didn't I? So, I lay down, close my eyes and spread my legs apart.

The next thing I feel is the tip of Ryan's tongue just barely touching my pussy slit and going up and down. Then he wetly licks my slit, oh, oh, yeah.

"Oh, Ryan, oh, that's incredible. Oh, just do that, okay."

There are no words that adequately describe the feelings that are shooting through my body. Exquisite. Wonderful. Enthralling. Oh, all that and more.

His fingers are pulling my lips apart and he's tonguing in and out, fucking my pussy with his tongue.

"Ryan, Ryan, oh, oh, just ... oh, don't stop, oh, Ryan."

His lips are up licking around my clit now as I feel a finger rubbing up and down my slit sending shivers all over my body. Then, the finger parts my lips and slips inside.

"Oh, Ryan, oh, UUUH, UUUH, UUUH, uuuh, uuuh, oooh, oooh. Oh, I've never ... oh, that is so good. Oh, don't stop. Lick me some more. Oh, Ryan."

It is the most heavenly feeling I've ever, ever had. I've masturbated lots, this just blows it all away. If this is so good, what must intercourse be like, I wonder. Well, I want to find out.

"Would you like it if I gave you oral sex?"

"Oh, I'd love it. Every guy loves it. Just remember that guy's do cum, so if you want it to just spray out, I'll have to tell you right before I cum, okay?"

"I know some girls just swallow it. I could try that first."

"Well, I'll let you know before anyway."

So, I kneel down over his cock and take hold of it and put my lips around the end and begin to sick and lick all around. As I'm sucking on him, I feel his hand rubbing my butt. Mmm, that's nice, I thought, then his hand moves slightly and he is now rubbing my wet pussy lips, oh, this is better than nice. Lots better.

"Oh, that feels so good. Oh, that's so good, Morgan."

I didn't know if I'd like sucking his cock but I do like the pleasure it gives him. He sure gave me a lot of pleasure doing me so I really want to make it good for him.

"Oh, oh, I'm really close. Here I ... oh, I'm gonna ... UNHH, UNHH, UNHH, UNHH, uhhh, uhhh, oh, oh, wow. Oh, Morgan, that was so good. You did that so good. Come here, I want to hug you."

I really did make him happy. Very happy. And his cum really did burst into my mouth. I did fine for a first time, I think. And it's so nice and sexy laying here in each other's arms slowly kissing each other. Yes, I'm really liking sex with my brother.

"Are you happy that we're doing this, Ryan?"

"Oh, yes, this is perfect. I just can't believe how beautiful your body is. I just want you like this all the time."

"Well, we have every afternoon after school and just think, summer vacation will be here in just over a month. We'll have all day together. We can just do this all day long."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.