So, How Good Is Sex? - Cover

So, How Good Is Sex?

Copyright© 2009 by Wayne Gibbous

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Morgan asks her older brother a question and he provides the answer.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation  

I'm no fool. Ryan is in his room fucking Heather Richards. How can I tell? Well, she's a slut, for one thing. Second, she screams a lot during sex and the words, "Fuck me, fuck me, Ryan," suggest to me that they're not studying trigonometry.

So, my sixteen-year old brother is screwing in the next room. Sounds like fun. But what do I know. Little virgin sister, fourteen and never been ... you know.

I'm sure he's using protection, I've seen rubbers in his closet hidden in the back. There are always the same number of them so I don't think he's been having sex maybe until today. I'd be a good CSI, huh?

Naked with Heather 'The Slut' Richards and doing it like there's no tomorrow. Lucky bastard. Well, maybe not with her, but anyway. Maybe she's the lucky one. Ryan is pretty cute really. All my friends are secretly in love with him, have been for years.

I can still hear them and it's almost four-thirty. If I were him, I'd be wrapping it up about now, just in case. Ah, yes, maybe they are.

After it's quiet for a while, I venture out and see that Ryan's room at least looks straightened up after his orgy. So, I'll go down and see if he's here.

"Hi, Morgan, what's up?"

"Nothing much, how about you? Fun afternoon?"

"Oh, shit, you heard?"

"You mean, 'Fuck me, fuck me, Ryan' and 'Suck my pussy'?"

"Shit, I knew she was pretty loud. Sorry."

"It's okay. But I have a question for you."

"Oh, god, what."

"No, no, nothing bad, just what does it really feel like to have sex. To do all those things, you know, naked and all?"

"What does it feel like?"

"Yeah, tell me how it feels, you know, how good."

"Well, you've, um, played with yourself?"

"You mean masturbated?"

"Well, yeah. It's much better than that. It's, um, well, you get really turned-on, you know, sexed-up. Like the most sexy you've ever felt. And then some. And when you cum, er, have an orgasm, the feelings before and after are much stronger and the climax itself is just way better than when you do it yourself."

"So, some of the feelings are the same just lots stronger and for a longer time."

"Yeah, but that's still not all. It's hard to describe. You just have to do it."

"Could we do it? You and me?"

I know that sounds terrible and all and poor Ryan is left standing there with a strange look on his face, but who else am I going to ask?

"You really mean you and me?"

"Yes, Ryan, you and me. Ryan and Morgan. Us."

"Well, to be honest, I've looked at you a lot in the last year or so. You've really become a very sexy looking girl. Any guy would love to make love to you."

"Fine, but I'm asking you, Ryan."

"Yeah, I know. And I guess, I'm saying, 'Yes.'"

I jump into his arms and plant a big kiss on his lips pushing my tongue in to seal the deal.

"Just how do you want to do this, Morgan? I mean how far, how fast, when, you know."

"Well, we don't have much time this afternoon, so how about tomorrow? And, let me think about the rest, you know, how fast and how far."

I was awake during the night much more than usual. And I was rubbing myself most of the time just thinking about the day to come when my brother and I start doing sex with each other.

Where should we start, I wonder. Just get naked and see what happens? Do oral at first? Just jump right in and have intercourse? Hmm, that's too fast. Maybe just get naked and play with each other? All these decisions. And, I'm nervous. What if he doesn't think I'm pretty? No, I know I'm prettier than Heather Richards. Finally, I fall asleep.

The next day at school, I'm preoccupied with one thing and one thing only, sex with Ryan. Taking my clothes off. We haven't been naked together since we were maybe six and eight. A lot has changed since those days.

I've got boobs, for one, well, for two. Nice ones, too. Pretty pink nipples that get really hard when I play with them. And I like to play with them, it feels good.

And I have hair around my pussy. Well, I grow it. I started shaving down there a few months back, seems like all my girlfriends do and I already shave my legs and under my arms.

Ryan must have pubic hair, too, and his penis must be bigger, especially when he get excited; he must get hard-ons. I'll get to see my first one this afternoon. And play with it. Oh, god, I'm getting turned-on thinking about it.

On the bus ride home, I sit with friends and talk, what about, I don't even know. All I can think about is my brother's penis which I am due to meet within the hour. Well, I had asked for this, I guess I'm gonna get what I asked for.

When I walk in, Ryan is at the kitchen table eating a sandwich.

"Hi, Morgan, you look pretty today."

"Aren't you nice. Thank you. And you're looking rather handsome yourself. I guess we have a date, right?"

"Where would you like to be, my room or yours?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.