The Girl Across the Street - Cover

The Girl Across the Street

Copyright© 2009 by Switch Blayde

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A man encounters a very curious 14-year-old neighbor. Is he ready for the little minx? You bet!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Teen Siren   First   Oral Sex  

In her haste to cover her nudity, Jasmine had yanked her panties up higher than her shorts. Vinny couldn't tear his eyes off the twisted strip of pink nylon protruding from the top of her black cotton shorts as he followed her up the stairs.

A typical teenage girl's bedroom greeted Vinny. Stuffed animals and posters were everywhere. Going directly to the window, he gazed out on his house and front yard. He wondered how often she had watched him -- and why.

He turned back into the room. Jasmine stood at the side of the bed with her clasped hands hanging in front of her. Her eyes were locked on him with apprehension or anticipation. He couldn't decide which so he settled on a little of both.

Vinny stepped up to the young girl. Towering over the small figure, he cupped her chin in his hand and tilted her head back. He leaned over, slowly bringing his lips closer and closer to hers. Jasmine's eyes were big and round. When their lips met, she closed her eyes and moaned. He gently shoved his tongue into her mouth which she eagerly attacked with her own.

His hands felt so large on the girl's slight shoulders as they embraced. Ending the kiss, he slid his hands down her thin arms while dropping to a knee. Her little cone-shaped breasts pointed at his face like twin beacons. He adored them. He kissed each nipple in turn and then pressed his lips to her belly. Jasmine's abdominal muscles contracted and she squirmed. He held her arms to her sides until she settled down. Then he moved his hands to her hips and slid his thumbs into the waistbands of both her shorts and panties. The only sound in the room was the girl's raspy breaths. He slowly tugged the garments down while looking up at Jasmine's face. She stared down at him, her cheeks flushed. He was more excited than he had been in years, maybe decades, maybe ever.

Vinny couldn't resist and looked down from her face. The shorts were three inches past her bellybutton. The exposed skin looked so delicate and pure, smooth except for tiny goose bumps. He stared at the waistband of her shorts as he lowered them, uncovering more and more naked skin. Some wispy hairs appeared and he knew he would soon see his prize. He glanced up at Jasmine's face once more to be certain. Her chest rose and fell with each deep breath. Her eyes were big as they stared down at him, and the tip of her pink tongue moved from side to side between her slightly parted lips. Lowering his eyes, Vinny took a deep breath and slowly pushed Jasmine's shorts and panties to her knees. There it was! Her pussy! It had a nice bulging roundness to it. The scent from her arousal made him lightheaded.

He scooped Jasmine's light body up in his arms as he stood. She seemed so small, so fragile, so young. He sat her on the side of the bed. Then he pulled her shorts and panties all the way off. She was now completely naked. Her slightly parted legs hung over the side without her feet touching the floor. They were thin, not yet having developed an older woman's shape. Her pussy was small but had that prominent bulge. The hairs covered it like a light snowfall, allowing what lay beneath to show through.

Vinny placed his hands on Jasmine's legs just above her knees and nudged them outward. Her legs stiffened. He looked up at her face and smiled warmly. He waited. When he felt her legs relax, he nudged again. This time they gave way and he kept pushing until he had them spread wide. He looked up at her face. Her cheeks were scarlet.

"Don't be afraid," he said softly while gently stroking her inner thigh.

"I'm not afraid."

"I know. I didn't mean it that way. It's just that this is new to you. That's all. I'm not going to hurt you or do anything you don't want me to. Okay?"

Jasmine nodded, but her expression was filled with trepidation. Her eyes darted between his face and his hand. Her breathing was shallow.

"At any time you want me to stop doing what I'm doing, just tell me. Okay?"

She studied him and then nodded.

Vinny stared at her crotch and back up to her face. "You have such a pretty pussy. May I kiss it?"

Jasmine's eyes got big and her face turned bright red. She nodded, holding her breath.

Vinny's hands went around her hips to cup the back of her tiny butt. He gently pulled her to the very edge of the mattress. With his eyes never leaving her face, he leaned forward and kissed the area between her bellybutton and vulva. Her abdominal contracted and she squirmed. Then he kissed her several times in succession, each time going lower until he planted the last one right on her pussy. He continued to watch her watch him.

Vinny shoved her legs further apart. This time she didn't resist and her legs moved easily. He kissed her on the left side of the slit and then the right side. The skin was smooth with just a scattering of fine hairs. And then he placed his lips directly on the upper portion of her slit, atop her clit, and mashed his mouth into it. His eyes were still on Jasmine's face and he saw her mouth open and heard her gasp. He made a loud kissing noise as he pulled his head back.

"Did you like that?" he asked.

"God yes!"

He smiled up at her and then looked down. Placing his thumbs on either side of her slit, he pushed outward. Her shiny little clit appeared like a pearl in an oyster. He leaned forward and licked it.

"Oh god!" Jasmine cried out as her legs snapped around his head.

He swiped his tongue over her clit several times before looking up. "Better than your finger?"

"It's the best," she said, panting.

"We'll see," he said more to himself than her.

Vinny spread her labia apart and strummed her clit with his thumb. Jasmine's eyes closed partway, but they were locked on what he was doing, watching him like a hawk. She was breathing through her open mouth in long, loud breaths. Her lower body twitched with each stroke of her clit.

Vinny leaned forward, replacing his thumb with his tongue. Jasmine's breaths deepened and she made little squeaking sounds as he licked her. He flipped her feather-light legs over his shoulders and placed his mouth over her clit, rapidly moving his head side to side. Jasmine fell back onto the bed and stared up at the ceiling. Her thighs clamped around his ears while she humped his mouth.

Vinny's tongue attacked her little clit viciously. He licked it with long swipes, flicked it with the tip of his tongue, and sucked it between his lips. He was relentless, never giving her a rest. Jasmine moaned and screamed, grabbing the bed sheet in her fists and pulling it. Her heels dug into his back as her ass rose from the mattress. Her body tensed and she let out a shriek that could almost shatter glass. With her legs locked around Vinny's head and her ass suspended off the mattress, Jasmine's stiff body trembled. And then, as if someone had let the air out of a blow-up doll, her limp body collapsed, her legs sliding to Vinny's sides and hanging off the side of the bed.

Vinny wiped his mouth and chin with the back of his hand and waited between her splayed legs. He admired her almost bald pussy. The skin was so soft. No razor stubbles and no coarse hairs. He looked past it to her sunken belly, the ribs visible in her thin frame, and the two pointy cones sticking straight up, rising and falling with her deep breaths.

When Jasmine lifted her head to look down her body, Vinny said, "Are you okay?"

Her head fell back to the mattress and she said, "Oh yeah. Oh god. That was awesome. So good."

Waiting for Jasmine to recover, Vinny laid the side of his face on her thigh. He lazily stroked the inside of her other thigh with his fingertips. Occasionally he went all the way up to the crease where her leg joined her crotch. Jasmine didn't have the energy to do anything more than twitch.

After a while, she lifted her leg over Vinny's head and rolled onto her side. She shifted on the bed until she lay with her feet near the pillows and her head towards the other end. With her elbow sunk into the mattress, she propped her head up on her hand and stared at Vinny.

"Can I see your thing?" she asked softly.

"Is that what you call it with your friends?"

Jasmine lowered her eyes and shook her head. Her voice was so soft Vinny could barely hear her say, "No." Then she looked up at Vinny with those big brown eyes and said, "Your cock. Can I see it? Can I see your cock?"

Vinny stood and immediately worked his belt loose. Jasmine's eyes were locked on his hands as she took deep breaths. He opened the button on his pants and lowered the zipper, holding his pants up. He watched her flushed face. Her chest rose and fell and her little pink tongue licked at the beads of sweat glimmering on her upper lip. Vinny let go of his pants. They dropped to his feet.

Jasmine sighed and her breathing became more pronounced and ragged. Vinny followed her gaze to see the shape of his hard cock within the confines of his black, cotton briefs. Enjoying the anticipation on the 14-year-old girl's face, he lifted the waistband over his cock and quickly lowered them. His hard-on sprung free causing Jasmine to gasp and jerk her head back.

While Jasmine viewed her first cock, Vinny pulled his shirt over his head and tossed it aside. Then he bent to remove the rest of his clothes. Jasmine continued to looked at his cock as she sat up and leaned forward, placing her forearms on her thighs.

"Is it how you thought it would look?" Vinny asked almost chuckling.

"I seen them before."

"Where?"

"On the net. Lots of them."

"So seeing mine is no big deal." Jasmine remained silent. "Then I guess I should get dressed."

The girl's head shot up. Her big brown eyes were confused. "No! Don't."

Vinny held his grin to a half smile. "Go on, touch it. You know you want to."

She looked at his cock, up to his face, and back to his cock. When she didn't move, Vinny stepped closer. She automatically leaned back, but then forward again. The long, hard cock pointed at her face, no more than a foot away. Her hand rose and her fingers curled in the air, and then she tentatively laid them on his cock.

"It's warm," she said, closing her fingers around it. Her small hand made his cock look bigger than it was.

Vinny shuffled closer. Jasmine's hand fell to her lap and her eyes shot up.

"You can play with it," Vinny said. "Go on. This is your chance to learn about a cock without any pressure."

She looked at his cock again, studying it. And then her small hand slowly rose. Placing a finger on top of it, Jasmine pressed down until it sprung free. The 14-year-old girl giggled when it bounced like a diving board.

When it stopped moving she put her hands on her thighs and bent at the waist, leaning to the side. Tilting her head, she looked at the underside of the cock. And then she poked his testicles. Vinny's cock twitched. Jasmine jerked back and sat up staring at it until it came to rest. She looked up at Vinny with those big brown eyes. He simply smiled warmly.

"Can you make it move like that whenever you want?" Jasmine asked, wide-eyed.

Vinny made it twitch again and she giggled. "Only when it's hard."

She looked back at his cock and raised her hand. "Can I touch it?"

"I told you, you can look at it or touch it. This is your chance to learn about a man's cock."

She gripped it again, holding it tighter this time with more confidence. Then she poked the spongy cock-head with the finger of her other hand and giggled her "little girl giggle." It was as if she had forgotten all about Vinny as she examined his cock. She held it up to look underneath and leaned right and left to see all sides.

"Try moving your fist up and down," Vinny said, willing himself not to thrust his hips.

Jasmine looked up at him and then back to his cock. She tried.

"Ow!" Vinny cried out. Jasmine froze. "Don't hold it so tight. Loosen your grip."

"Sorry. I didn't know." Jasmine's bottom lip stuck out and her eyes watered.

"I didn't mean to yell. It's okay. You're learning. Just loosen your grip. You can even spit on your palm."

"Oh, yuck!"

"If you don't want to do that then do it dry, but your hand slides better when it's wet."

Jasmine's little fist moved up and down the hard shaft. Not smoothly though. The skin kept catching. Taking her hand off, she looked up at Vinny's face. Then she twisted her body so that she faced away from him. He saw her lean down and heard her spit twice. When she turned back she saw him looking at her and blushed. Her hand was palm up and she quickly cupped her other hand over it. She brought both hands towards Vinny's cock and then reached for it with the hand she had spit in. Her fist slid up and down easily.

When the friction caused her hand to no longer slide smoothly, Jasmine brought her hand to her mouth and spit. She immediately re-gripped his cock and stroked it.

Vinny's eyes snapped shut as his hips humped. But he forced his them open. He wanted to watch the young girl jerk him off. To see her small hand move up and down his cock. To see her face filled with wonder.

Jasmine leaned forward, pumping his cock rapidly. Her hand was getting tired but there was no way she was going to stop. She had wanted this for too long.

Vinny humped his hips. His arms hung stiffly at his sides with clenched fists. He grunted.

Jasmine intently watched the end of his cock. She wanted to see a man climax, to see his sperm shoot out. She wanted to see it more than anything. She moved her hand faster. And then everything happened in slow motion for Jasmine. She saw the white substance seem to float in the air. SPLAT. The hot sperm hit the right side of her nose. She flinched. The rest left a trail along the side of her mouth down to her jaw. She panicked and pointed the cock down. The second ejaculation was already on the way and hit her in the neck and then between her budding breasts. She was stunned. She froze. Vinny covered her small hand with his large one and squeezed it, pumping his cock with it. Sperm shot out several more times, randomly landing all over her chest and belly. The last of it dribbled onto their hands.

When Vinny's orgasm subsided he stared down at Jasmine's face. His hand still covered hers. Her eyes were wide. Her lips were pressed together forcing a little sperm to bubble at the corner of her mouth where it had accumulated. Her face was filled with shock and wonderment. She opened her mouth, but feeling the sticky sperm clinging to her lips she quickly snapped it shut.

Vinny removed his hand from hers. She continued to hold his cock. He placed a finger on her lips and slid it to the left. It moved the sperm at the corner of her mouth to her cheek. Then he wiped his finger on his buttock.

"I guess we made a mess," he said.

Jasmine tentatively opened her mouth, testing it. No sperm leaked inside. "Well that's what happens, right?" she said, her voice shaky.

"That's what happens. Did any get into your mouth?"

Jasmine moved her tongue inside her mouth and then shook her head no.

"That's good." Vinny said. "Although it wouldn't be the end of the world, you know."

"Yuck! That's gross!"

"Some girls don't think so. But I'm glad it didn't. I don't want you to do anything you don't want to. Do you have a washcloth in the bathroom?"

"Yeah."

"I'll go get it and clean you up. Okay?"

Jasmine nodded. Vinny paused to stare at her. Sperm was on the side of her face and dangling from her jaw. It was all over her body. He thought she looked sexy. He turned and walked towards the bathroom, but a feeling made him stop and look over his shoulder. Jasmine was holding a finger up in front of her face. There was a white dollop of sperm on it which she had scooped off her belly. She was so engrossed in the substance that she didn't notice Vinny watching. Lifting her finger to her mouth, her little pink tongue flicked at it and withdrew. She closed her mouth. Her lips pursed and her jaw moved. Making a sour face, the 14-year-old girl swallowed hard. Vinny smiled and continued to the bathroom.

When he returned with a wet washcloth he gently wiped the sperm from her face and then her neck, chest, and belly. She held up her hand so he cleaned that as well, one finger at a time. No words were spoken.

"That was so cool," Jasmine said when he was done.

Vinny sat down next to her. "Do you want to talk about anything?" he asked.

"Like what?"

"Anything. Any questions? How do you feel?"

Jasmine lowered her eyes. She said softly, "If a boy wants me to put it in my mouth do I have to?"

"You don't have to do anything you don't want to."

"But what if he says I gotta or he won't be my boyfriend?"

"Do you really want a boyfriend who will make you do things you don't want to?"

Jasmine rocked one foot, her heel banging against the side of the bed. "I guess not."

Vinny watched the girl sitting next to him completely naked. Her nudity didn't seem to bother her anymore but he could tell she was troubled.

"You want to know what it's like, don't you?" he asked.

Jasmine's leg stopped moving. Her hands slid up and down her skinny thighs.

Vinny waited and then placed a hand on the back of her neck. She flinched but didn't look up or move away. He gently caressed the nape of her neck. She sighed.

"You can try it on me," he said. He felt her stiffen. "I would love it. It's one of my favorite things. And with me there's no pressure. You can stop whenever you want."

Jasmine glanced at him, and then quickly looked down.

"If you don't want to, that's okay too. I was simply--" Vinny said.

Her voice was barely audible. "I wanna try it, but..."

Vinny waited and then let his arm slide around her body, pulling her to him. She snuggled the side of her face against his chest.

"But what?" he asked softly.

"It's like dirty."

"You know, I shower at least once a month."

Jasmine's head shot up, hers eyes wide as they stared at him. When Vinny smiled, she blushed and looked away, burying her face in his chest again. "You're teasing me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.