Battlemage: Book 2 - Scarlet Redemption - Cover

Battlemage: Book 2 - Scarlet Redemption

Copyright© 2009 by Risq

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Aric has left the only home he's ever known. After inadvertently having his power activate on a battlefield, Aric was now trying to flee the Battlemage's curse without realizing it. But why after having come to the City of his mother's birth, and having hid from the curse for almost three years, is a red haired weapon master, a prodigy able use any weapon created, so intent on now drawing him back out into the open once more?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Slow  

"Honey?" asked Brianna as she sat at the table one night a few months after Aric met Galen. It was after dinner at Aric's house

"Since we've been seeing each other for a while now I was wondering, do you feel I'm pretty?" Brianna asked.

Aric who was at the sink was cleaning their plates turned and looked at Brianna

"You know I do. I remember the first time you sat in my lap topless a few weeks back and jump right back up soon as you sat down. I believe you felt how attractive I found you that day," chuckled Aric.

"I was wondering if you ever given much thought about marrying me?" asked Brianna slowly.

Now he was giving Brianna his full attention.

"Sure I do, I wouldn't be with you if that wasn't a goal of mine at some point," said Aric.

"Well if you ever had decided to ask, had you ever given much thought as to how would you go about asking the me?" asked Brianna slowly.

"Well," said Aric as he leaned back against the counter and looked up at the ceiling.

"I bet she just wants to make sure I'm not just playing with her feelings," he thought.

"I had always thought I would do it right, maybe find some place that was romantic for you. I would probably at some point get down on one knee, hold your hand and say Would you please do me the pleasure and honor of marrying me, being one with me forever and then really hope you wanted to accept and marry me," said Aric with a smile.

"I accept!!" said Brianna as she jumped up, put her arms around Aric and kissed him.

"Huh? What just happened?" asked a stunned Aric frowning.

"You just asked me to marry you. Why? Don't you want to marry me?" asked Brianna as she leaned back in Aric's arms while she searched his eyes.

Aric tried not to laugh, Brianna was trying her best to pull off a pout, but that really wasn't her strong suit. It would have been easier to picture her with him pinned to the ground, with one of his arms up behind his back, as she asked those same questions.

"Of course I do. I have since the first day I met you, but I just didn't know you had been thinking about it too," replied Aric wisely as he smiled.

"Well, if we don't get married soon I'm not sure I can keep my word about going to my wedding day a virgin," said Brianna

"I know I said that to my sisters in a jest to let them know it would never happen, when, you know, before when I disliked men, but if I don't keep my word they will somehow find out and I'll have to deal with that if and whenever I see them again as well. Gossip spreads like a wildfire in an all women's dorm.

"And don't forget I'm almost twenty six. I'll be so in a couple months. That mixed with strong urges I've never known before are making me anxious. You have no idea how close you've come to being raped quite a few times because I find myself having vivid dreams about you almost every night now," said Brianna.

That stunned Aric, who had no idea Brianna gave all those things any thought.

"I'm surprised that she would feel that way at all, especially with her past, " thought Aric.

"Well when would you like to get married?" asked Aric as he smiled and leaned back.

"I would say tomorrow, but we need time. How does at the end of next week sound? Would that be too quick?" asked Brianna bubbling with energy.

"That's a little quick isn't it?" asked Aric

"Yes, but I'm really holding back more than you know just to go that long," smiled back Brianna savagely

"Those feelings are getting me so wound up, that if we don't move fast, you won't know what hit you when I finally explode. Don't you want me to be happy?" asked Brianna.

"Yes and whatever it takes to make you happy, and that is in my power, I'll do it," replied Aric with a smile.


The small simple wedding went off without a hitch. They held the ceremony in front of the Hidden Keep tavern. Gemma wouldn't hear of it taking place anywhere else and she offered the food and drink at the reception for free.

There were many tears shed that day. All the men cried because they would never get a chance to convince Brianna that they could be the man for her, and the woman, especially the four ladies from the tavern who cried the hardest, that Aric was now spoken for.

But everyone tried to have fun anyway and celebrate with the happy couple.


The wedding night was something that Brianna both looked forward too and was scared of at the same time.

Gemma worked hard with her about both what to expect and what to do. She told her that for the first few weeks keep to the basics, but after about a month to introduce one new thing a week, and what they both liked keep, but what they didn't discard, but try to enjoy it no matter what she did.

As they returned to what was now their new home. Brianna had been here countless times when it was Aric's home, but now she was returning as a bride to their home.

Aric picked her up and carried her over the threshold.

Soon as they were inside Aric put her down. Brianna turned and to Aric, put a finger on his lips, and said "Please wait here till I call for you," then she went into the bed room.

After about twenty minutes Brianna called out "Ok you can come in now."

"About time!" thought Aric.

As he started for the door he quietly muttered to himself.

"It's our wedding night, I wonder what you need to do that was so impor ... GOD ALMIGHTY!" Aric said the last part was out loud as he had stopped just inside the door staring.

It looked like he might start drooling on himself at any minute. He thought he was dreaming as he stood there with a stunned look on his face.

Lying on their bed was Brianna. She had undone her trademark braid, brushed, and fanned her hair out. But that wasn't only what got his attention. She was laying on the bed in a red teddy that was trimmed in black lace. It looked to be made of satin as it shined in the light.

The under wire ran under her breasts and lifted her breasts up to make them look even more enticing, and it just barely covered up to the nipples. But Aric could clearly see both areolas's peeking above the cups on display.

The material was shear and see through from just under her breasts to right where her panty line was. But it was laced up the front vertically and tied at the top in a big floppy bow made of black ribbon. She was also wearing matching sheer red stockings that went up to mid thigh.

He had never really seen her legs before, because they both knew if Brianna took off her pants they would cross the point of no return for both of them.

Because the stockings were so sheer, he could see that Brianna had very well formed and defined legs, which seemed longer in the teddy, because it was cut high on the sides. He noticed she had small trim ankles.

And someone had talked her into painting her toenails red. He was pretty sure she wouldn't do something like that on her own.

While Aric was still taking all this in, Brianna said out loud "Oh right, Gemma said I should do this too," and she slowly rolled over on to her chest, arching her hips up from the bed, while still trying to look Aric's direction. And then she slowly straightened her legs out.

If Aric had even remotely worried that he might not have been hard enough when if first saw her before in the teddy, then that move alone pretty much ensured that he could have cut a boulder in half with his dick.

Brianna's butt was well rounded, almost muscular, and extremely well formed. It was even more pronounced because of her small waistline that helped it slope up delectably. It was all Aric could do to keep his dick from suddenly tearing a hole in his pants.

As she lay there on her chest, with her elbows up in the air, her hands flat on the bed, and her toes pointing out away from her, her butt seemed be flexing in all the right places.

The lower part of the teddy was designed to look to be a very thin thong in the back area, and Brianna had the butt to pull it off. The designers must have been thinking of someone like Brianna when they created it.

Aric stood there transfixed and watched in amazement as she slowly rolled back over onto her back, butt muscles still flexing as she did it, and still continued to look his direction, never taking her eyes off his.

"Do you like it? Gemma gave it to me as, now how did she put it, oh yes, as a wedding night present just for you only," said Brianna with a giggle.

As he continued to just stare, Brianna was suddenly concerned that Aric still had not said a word since he walked in the door. He was just standing there staring with his mouth slightly open.

Had she not been worried about what Aric thought, she would have realized that the look he was giving her was the same hungry look she got all the time from other men, and that she had always hated in the past. But tonight she was worried she hadn't done what Gemma said to do right.

"I don't look funny in it do I?" asked Brianna worried.

She always knew she couldn't do seduction right.

She tried one last move Gemma said to do.

While lying on her back and continuing to look at Aric, she stuck her arms straight out to the sides, slowly moved them back and forth on the sheets, put her knees together, pulled her legs up a little, and let her knees fall to one side away from Aric, so as to show off her hips better to him, tilted her head, and slowly batted her eyes.

The only sound she heard for a moment was what sounded like low growling. She had to strain to hear it. Then it suddenly looked as if Aric was in the air.

As he landed on top of her, he pinned Brianna to the bed. While he didn't hurt her, and he land on all fours above her, Brianna would be lying if she said she wasn't a little bit scared by that reaction.

Gemma said he might attack her if she wore this outfit and did everything right. She thought Gemma might be kidding.

"I guess she knows what men like better than I do," thought Brianna, as she smiled mentally to herself. The seduction was a success!!!

Aric leaned down on one elbow he started to kiss her. But for some reason this felt different from when they normally did it, it was almost as if his mouth was on fire.

While he was kissing her he trailed his hands along the sides of her body. Aric started with the side of Brianna's body, just under her arm pit, slowly down to the side of her leg using just the back of his fingers.

He did it slowly and Brianna thought it felt as if his body temperature had gone way up, as if he left heat trails behind on her body as dragged his fingers up one side of her and then back down.

Once he used one hand to cup her butt and when he removed it she swore that she could still feel the outline of his hand print there.

"Where did all this heat come from," she thought, but she lost her train of thought as he started to slowly stroke her breast through her teddy on his latest trip up the side of her body.

The trips were changed from just his fingers to Aric using his whole hand.

"Why is he moving so agonizingly slowly," Brianna thought. But as he return to her breasts he palmed them as he slowly rubbed a nipple back and forth in his fingers.

Without meaning too, and before she realized it, she softly moaned in his mouth.

"My god, this is what I did to him the first day I kissed him? No wonder he made me stop. If he had done this to me, and he tried to just walk away after winding me up I might had killed him," thought Brianna, and then she was aware of Aric pulling on the bow to her teddy.

As he pulled out the ribbon, he threw it on the floor, and it was instantly forgotten as he put both hand inside her teddy and started slowly massaging both her breasts at the same time and lightly pinching both nipples. This time the groan from Brianna into Aric's mouth was deeper and more guttural.

And he broke the kiss he leaned over her and started kissing his way down the side of her neck, down her chest, till he found a breast and started lightly kissing it until he found a nipple. Then he lightly sucked and nibbled on her nipple trying to take great care not to bite it. Then he moved over to the other one and did the same thing.

Brianna started squirming and trying to hold his head in both of her hands. Aric kissed his way back up to her mouth and gave her another deep kiss. Then he leaned back and while looking deep in her green eyes, started slowing removing the teddy off her shoulders.

As he got to the bottom she had to lift her hips so he could remove it all the way, but he left her stockings on. He liked how her legs looked in them. Brianna along the way had long since lost her fear and there as a slow fire building in her stomach. While she was nervous about what to expect, she found herself hypnotized by what he was doing to her.

"Not that I'm complaining," said Brianna slowly as she lay back on the bed. It seemed almost as if she was gasping out her question at times as Aric went back to stroking and kissing her now almost totally naked body, "but how do you know how to do all of this. You told me you were a virgin."

"I am," murmured Aric as he nuzzled her neck. "But I told you before I'm very well read. I found a book in the dragon's treasure on the correct and most pleasurable way for someone to make love. It has illustrations with well over several hundred positions well documented. The dragon had it because it was bound in gold and gems. But I doubt the dragon had any real need of a book on human mating rituals."

After Aric answered he returned one hand to massaging her breast and every once in a while rubbing or tweaking the nipple, and the other hand rubbed and stroked its way slowly down her body, down past her stomach, till he found where her legs joined.

He placed his hand there, and leaned back so he could look at her face. He didn't want her to get scared, especially after what happened to her seasons go on the battlefield.

He slowly stroked her and was happy to see her close her eyes and start to lightly moan. He was glad that she was enjoying it. But it was getting harder and harder for him to keep control and not climb on her and go at it like animals. She had invaded his dreams for well over a season, and tonight was the first time he could do something about it.

As he rubbed around the outside he noticed that she was starting to produce a lot of fluid, and he had read in the book that this was a sign that it was ok to put a finger inside and slowly rub around.

He did this while he continued to use the palm of his hand to stroke outside on her mound. As he did, her eyes snapped opened and she looked at him very intently. Suddenly she reached out and grabbed his head to pull it down for a savage kiss.

While she was trying her level best to suck his tongue out of his head, Aric kept rubbing and stroking her. As he kept doing this, while he kissed her, she was slowly starting to arch up a little into his hand, and at the same time she slowly opened her legs up just a bit wider than they were before.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.